LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

no bathroom on this trip

Astronauts wear diapers for a reason. Sitting like you do for launch, on your back with feet inclined, sends your kidneys into overdrive. That combined with the gee force of launch means astronauts produce, and excrete, up to two liters of urine during the launch period.

I think the advising somebody to be 'slightly' dehydrated just before a rocket shoots you 100 kilometers up into space is particularly bad advice.

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2017 at 8:07 PM, Darkfinn said:

Astronauts wear diapers for a reason. Sitting like you do for launch, on your back with feet inclined, sends your kidneys into overdrive. That combined with the gee force of launch means astronauts produce, and excrete, up to two liters of urine during the launch period.

Astronauts wear diapers... the fact that it's taken decades for the general public to become aware of that fact says more about our misguided attitudes about excrement and sex than anything else.

Waste Management in a Microgravity setting is an Engineering Problem. It has to be done and it needs to be Lightweight, Unbreakable, Simple to Use, and Leak Proof...None of which are features of the so call Space Toilet. What is NEEDED in space is a Washing Machine, but the last I heard, all funding for that research was Cut and Never restored.

Also, when I say Diaper, I mean "COTTON CLOTH DIAPERS" not the paper, pulp, and sap crap that are peddled as diapers. Cotton is lightweight and can be washed, reused and only need to launched into orbit once. Compare that to the tons of paper diapers that would need to be re-supplied constantly plus the means of removing and reusing