LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" I love you too baby l Hailey rocks James gently then puts him back in his crib. She then goes back and find out that only ryan stayed and the others went home.

" sorry he doesn't see me a lot and when he does it's only for a little bit " she explains to ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey blushed brightly at ryan comment. " well it's hard balancing home life school and work." She open up her text book again. " how about a movie feels like we earned it " she says putting the book downs

Ryan agrees and closes his books as well and joins hailey on the couch as they agree on a movie pretty easily as they are naturally comfortable around each other. Ryan has been in classes with hailey since freshman year so they knew each other well

Hailey puts on the movie then snuggles next to Ryan. She stays awake for most of the move but since her long day between classes and work she was exhausted and went right to sleep.

Ryan falls asleep on the couch too as it feels natural and right. I sleep through the night but wake up early around 5 and start babble and cry . My diaper wet as i squirm around on my back waiting for mommy to come and get me not knowing she has company over

James babbles and fusses but starts to cheer up when he sees mommy "i wake mommy" as he goes back to sucking on his pacifier Ryan starts to wake up hearing you with James wondering if he should leave or if hailey wants him to stay

" I see and your happy baby this morning " Hailey says. She takes hand out and changes him into new diaper then goes to the kitchen and gets him a sippy cup full of juice.

" here baby drink up then mama will make you breakfast "

He sucks on his sippy cup of juice and plays around with teddy bear bouncing him up and down as he talks to his teddy bear in babble language. Ryan comes over while james is distracted with his toy to know anyone is here

Hailey blushed at ryan question but instantly wanted say yes. She had a crunch on him every since sophomore year. " yes I would love to " she says with a blush then looked at James. " I can get Rachel to watch him Saturday "

Hailey smiles this was very exciting for her.

" okay come on baby lets get you some food" she picks him up and places him in his high chair.

She pours some cheerios on the table for him.

" okay eat your breakfast "

James sat in his high chair eating cheerios and feeding some of them to his teddy bear as he enjoyed his soppy cup of juice as well.

james overall was in a happy mood this morning and he bounces and wiggles in his chair

Hailey smiles then goes gets dressed for her first class.

" okay you ready to go ". Hailey says. She takes James out the highchair and brings him to his nursery to get dressed.

She puts him in a white shirt and pair of blue overalls.

She sets him on the floor and starts to pack his diaper bag.

Hailey finished packing the diaper bag. She smiles seeing James taking all his toys out the chest.

" okay you can only take one toy with you to daycare " Hailey says.

Hailey goes to the side door and takes James out.

" mommy will come get you early today then the park" Hailey says then brings James in the day care and gives him to Chloe the day care worker.

" bye baby see you later " she says kissing him on the head.