LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey goes home after along day to go see her pressure son. She walked in door and seen James standing in front of the tv dancing.

" hi baby " she cooed then set her purse down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James stopped what he was doing and tryes to waddle over as fast as he could over to her "hi mommy" tripping over himself and crawling over to her eager and ready to play with mommy all night not realizing how tired she was

Hailey sets him on the couch and starts to make mac n cheese. She cooks the food then sets name to be cooled down. She picks James up and places him in his high chair and gives him food. " eat up baby " she says

James smiles big. He had been trying really hard lately to eat all on his own like a big boy and gets a little plastic spork and tryes to feed himself he brings the food to his mouth as he misses and starts making a mess. He gives up and uses his hands instead getting cheese all over his face hands, clothes even his hair as he has fun and eats up

Hailey smiles at James trying to feed himself. She helped by placing the fork in hand then scoops some food in the fork and brings it to his mouth.

" there you go " she says

He smiles and lets his mommy feed him instead he kicks his feet as they dangle in the high chair. A couple of haileys friends text her asking if she's studied for there exam tomorrow wanting to come over for a study group

Hailey stops feeding James and text back and says yes to come back in an hour. Hoping that James will be sleep when they come.

She then continues to feed him. She gets a sippy cup and holds it up to his mouth.

He holds it with both hands and enjoys his apple juice as let's out a big burp and sighs feeling better and holds his arms out to be taken out of his high chair getting a little tired but also wanting to play and have more fun with mommy

Hailey wipes James face then takes him out the high chair.

" okay come on let's take a bath " Hailey says.

She takes James to the bathroom and runs the bath for him.

When the water was right she stripped James and put him in the tub.

Hailey adds bubbles then start to wash James up. She rinse him off then drys him off with a towel.

" come on my sleepy prince " she says.

She lays him down on changing table and re diapers him then puts him a paw patrol sleeper. Then goes over to the rocky and places his pacifier in his mouth.

He's trying hard to stay awake and play more but the rocking and the pacifier are making his eyes really heavy as he falls asleep and as he does there's a knock on the door as Haileys classmates are here to study

Hailey was talking to Ryan when she heard James start to whimper.

" oh I will be right back " she says then goes to James room.

She places her hand on James but and starts to pat it to calm him down.