LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Ryan started  wake up when matt crawled on top of him "hey well good morning. You hungry little man" he whispered and picked him up and carried him to the kitchen to fix him a bottle wanting to keep it quiet and let Hailey sleep 

james turnd and snuggled close to Hailey 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan made sure to warm it up and started to feed him a bottle and wen to the living room turning on some cartoons for him

james started to wake up snuggled next to Hailey and smiled and started to nudge her to wake up "mommy wakey"

James sighed and went out of bed and went downstairs as Ryan saw him upset "hey there champ why the sad face?" As james crossed his arms "mommy no play wif me" as Ryan knew matt was distracted and focused on james "she's just tired you have to let her sleep. You know what would cheer her up is if you helped me make her breakfast can you do that?" As James wasn't thrilled but nodded his head as Ryan pulled out a stool for James so he could be the counter as Ryan helped show him how to make eggs and pancakes 

Hailey ended up getting out of bed and going to take a shower. She then remember that there was a football tearing camp she wanted to take James to today.

Matt crawled over to matt and James. “ upie “ he said making grabby hands.  

James was feeling better and liked getting to feel lIke he was helping "I hope mommy likes this" he tells Ryan and Ryan messes up his hair "your mommy will love it buddy" as he picked up matt and held him on his hip "you want to help to buddy. You can be our taste tester what do you think?" As he put a little bit of batter on matts thumb so he could suck on it 

Hailey smiled. “ that’s super nice of you guys thank you. They look really good “ Hailey said taking a bite of the pancakes. 

“ these are really good boys.  James after breakfast go straight upstairs and get dressed”

James gets really excited hearing about the football camp "yes yes yes thank you mommy!" As he hugs her leg and goes to Ryan "please please please!!!" As Ryan laughs and rubs his head "sure it's fine with me you guys will have fun"

james goes back to his mom "do we go now please :) "

James rushes upstairs and gets dressed although coming down with his shoes untied which he still struggled with.

ryan smiled "you guys have fun and take your time I think James misses having some time with you." As he helps matt eat a little 

“ yes he does but I can’t be out to long Matt and I have some shopping to do “ Hailey said kissing Matt head. She looked at James. “ James remember what I said take your time and tie your shoe” 

Matt shook his head that he wasn’t hungry. “ out out “ Matt said 

Ryan helped matt out of his high chair and placed him on the floor to play as he started to clean up the kitchen.

james knelt on the floor and tryed to slowly tie his shoes like Hailey showed him as they're not perfect but stands up "ok mommy can we go now pleas!" As he tugs her arm

James gets himself in his booster chair and and talks to Hailey the entire time to he football camp about how cool it's going to be and how excited he is. When they arrive he's in awe of everything and goes to start doing some drills with the other kids running as fast as he can.

Ryan cleaned up and than went to matt and picked him up "well it's just you and me this morning buddy we should do something fun. How about we go see a movie!" As  he tickles matt

James looked around smiled Big running back over to Hailey after some drills “mommy mommy did you see me? I was weally good!” He says proudly 

Ryan smiles “sure I guess you deserve a new toy” Ryan gets him dressed for the day and puts him in his car seat and drives him to the toy store and holds his hand so matt can walk and explore around