LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan took mat and got him changed into a swim diaper swim trunks and a shirt that said "surfer dude" on it.

james had gone back to jumping on the bed and messing around with gabe playfully wrestling

Hailey went to get the boys and caught them wrestling.
" James and Gabe get your swim things on " Hailey said.
Gabe stopped off the bed and went to go get his swim stuff.
" James lets pretend we're surfers " Gabe said as he got his boogie broad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey waited for the boys to be ready. " okay let's got" Hailey said helping Matt carry somethings. The beach was a five minute walk from the house.
Gabe raced James to the beach and the water.
Matt didn't really like the water but like the sand.

James ran a small fast as he could to keep up with gabe. Ryan called out to them to not run too deep into the water but could tell they weren't gonna listen and turned to Hailey "you want to stay here with matt or go with the boys to the water

Hailey thought about it. " I'll stay with Matt " Hailey said putting tanning lotion on.
Gabe was up to his waste going under the water having a blast.
Matt played with sand dumping on him asf.

Hailey looked at James. " I know honey Matt just doesn't know how the water is. Why don't you show him " Hailey said holding Matt hand.
Matt splashed feet alittle in the water.

Matt still didn't like it. The water was way to big her thought. When James came over with a shell he smiled. " ooooo" he said smiling. He went over to Ryan to show him. " wook wook. "

James laughs a little and starts to dig around in the sand as he waves gabe to come over and help him look for sea shells.

Ryan puts his arm around Hailey as they watch the kids "it's nice to see them getting along for once

" okay let's go make you and Gabe a sandwhich " she said. She took out sand whiches and gave them to the boys and a drink.
Gabe ate his food and talked to James.

Ryan picked up matt "common in sure you're hungry too our little surfer" as he brought him back to the towels and umbrellas with Hailey and the boys and got a bottle from his bag "ok matt think you can drink a bottle all on your own?"

Hailey was eating two listening two the boys. " after Matt goes to bed how about s'mores and I think fireworks are coming on tonight " Hailey said to the boys.
Matt tuck the bottle and fed himself.

"Yea I'm sure the boys would love that we can do it right on the grill" Ryan kissed Hailey's cheek as he had other plans for after the boys fall asleep.

James was laughing and talking to game and let out a big yawn and rubbing his eyes