LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Ryan rubbed his back "I know it's a lot to process right now but don't worry the baby still needs to get big and strong in your mommys belly. Your mommy and I just think you're so perfect we wanted to have another of you around" as the food comes and james kinda nods his head but still not completely understanding

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey smiles seeing Ryan help out. She dug into her food." This is so good. Also I find out the sex of the baby soon " Hailey says as she takes a bite.

Gabe started to eat." James you are a big bwother "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magen talks to you about baby stuff as Ryan helps with james cutting up his pasta and giving him some bread. James ate his food and talked to have although still trying to understand he was a big brother but the baby being in Molly's tummy

Hailey was going threw everything with her sister." So i think for the first month the baby can sleep in our room then we can turn your man cave to the nusery " Hailey said. She needed to go shopping to.

Gabe ate his food talking to James.

Megan talked to Hailey about how she hopes the next one is a girl joking how she doesn't be know if she can handle all 3 of there kids being boys around the same age

James ate but wasn't his hyper self and started yawning and rubbing his eyes "aww I think the little guy tired out from all the excitement" Ryan says trying to stay positvr

Hailey laughs to wanting a girl but would love any child she has. " okay lets pay then we can leave " Hailey says paying for the bill. She goes over and picks James up and cuddles him. She hugs her sister good bye and kisses Gabe.

"Tired buddy " she ask James as they go to the car

Hailey smiles. When she gets to the house she gets James to bed then goes to talk to Ryan.

" I hope James doesn't take having a new baby to hard " Hailey said to Ryan.

"Well we have time to talk to him about it. And I think we just have to show him all the good and fun that comes with growing up and getting to be a big kid. I think if that happens he won't be as upset" he kisses Hailey and plays with her fingers as they loop together

Hailey finally came out the bathroom. " oh Ryan you know sounds so good a egg cheese from Dunkin' Donuts " she say then goes over to the couch and sits down.

" James did you sleep good " Hailey asked.

Ryan laughs "looks like the pregnancy cravings are kicking in. Ok one egg and cheese coming up. I'll get james some breakfast too" he kisses her bye and puts James down and drives off.

James climbs up on the couch immediately and cuddles laying his head on Hailey's tummy sucking his thumb again

Hailey laughs at James comment. " well we won't know for a couple weeks. But if you have sister you still have to share " Hailey says rubbing James head.

Hailey frowns seeing James so upset. " James honey you have to share with the new baby. Your becoming a big boy and that's what they do share. But you we still have special bonding time with me and Ryan. " Hailey tries to explains. She hoped James would be opened mind still.

Hailey smiled and rubbed his back then notified the pacifier. " so James I think you would like something better then you paci " Hailey say and digs threw her purse to get a lollipop.

He smiles seeing the lollipop as he reached for it wanting it but didn't want to take out his pacifier yet thinking he would be able to have both "wowypop mommy" he mumbles through his pacifier