LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James pulls her hand over to the dinner table as Ryan brings food over and kisses her "hey have a good nap" as he helps james into the booster chair giving him his sippy cup and gives him his food eat

Hailey takes James out and gets him ready to go see the fireworks. She goes and gets a blanket and a pacifier.

" okay we're ready to " Hailey says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James holds both Ryan and haileys hand as they leave and walk along the beach finding a good spot as Ryan helps lay out a towel for them to sit on as jame sits in Hailey's lap and Ryan how to make james a smore

Ryan comes over with snores for each of them "ok james try this it's yummy" handing it to Hailey as James takes a little bite and smiles big and claps "mmm mommy mommy more" as he takes another bite

Hailey looks at ryan while he gives James the s'more. " only one more it's almost your bed time and that's a lot of sugar " she say getting the wipes out.

Hailey tried to calm James knowing he is over tired. When they get back to the house she changed in his comfy pajamas then laid on the couch with him walking. " good night baby " she cooed gently.

Hailey replaced his thumb with his pacifier when he fell asleep she laid him down in his crib.

" he sleep for the night and I have the baby monitor wanna walk on the beach " Hailey asked grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Yes before James had his little meltdown. I'm sorry about that I should have known better that he wouldn't like the loud noises. I hope he still had a good time though" as the water splashes against his feet as they walk along the shore

" yeah I knew he would probably be scared. One time when the die truck came buy he freaked out about it " Hailey explains she loves this moment it's perfect

"He really is a great kid though..." as Ryan pulls Hailey a little closer to him kissing her head enjoying his time with her as well falling more and more In love with her and James thinking about the 3 of them as a family