LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey looked." Well James is going to go to a new school soon anyone where is fine. Maybe where my sister lives is a nice area " she says just going threw option. Then went over to James. " inside voice please "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey doesn't pay attention to James she just keeps talking. " well when James is around Gabe he tends to have more accidents but hopefully before we move he is potty trained."

"I'm sure he will be by than. I mean he's getting better at it right?" Ryan asked Hailey.

james kept fussing as he started to kick his legs wanting attention and to get out "mommy I wanna pway" he said anxious and trying to get out of his confined char

" no before we came here he pooped his pants at the museum then again on the drive" Hailey said then turned to look at James.

" I'm sorry I was talking to Ryan " Hailey said and put James on the ground so he could run off.

Ryan sighed "well I'm sure he will learn in his own time I mean he's not even 3 yet just have to find a school where it's ok that he's not potty trained"

james took off and got his plane from his bag and made flying and vroom noises as he ran around the house

" well hopefully he will be trained before we move. I don't want him
In diapers when he is three. My nephew is already out of diaper and doesn't have an accidents. " Hailey said.

Jame froze as he was playing around he was in a new place and didn't know where the bathroom was. He folded and crossed his legs jumping up and down.

ryan notices "speaking of potty..." as he shows Hailey what's happening

Hailey frowned and looked at James. " come on next time tell mommy you almost just peed your times " Hailey said and helped him go to the potty. She was happy he made but wished he told her he had to go.

James came over on the couch trying to climb on as Ryan helps him on and turns on cartoons for him.

ryan looks over at Hailey "they usually do fireworks on the beach at night. If you want I can take him and you can get some peace and quiet for a bit"

"It will be fun we can even use one of the grills out there and make some s'mores too. I used to love those as a kid"

james crawls off the couch and moves right in front of the screen because he wanted to see better "mommy mommy wook!!!" As he's point to paw patrol on tv and he stomps his feet which he always does when he's excited

Hailey hadn't seen fire works since she was a kid so this was going to be fun. " yeah that sounds fun I think James will like s'mores he never had one before " Hailey says but then remembers James doesn't like loud noise and gets scared when the fire truck goes by.

Ryan kept james occupied and took him to the other room so it would be quiet. He downloaded a game on his iPad and sat james in his lap helping him play it a bit.

James really enjoyed hanging out with Ryan although he still didn't understand how he wasn't james dad. He snuggled into him and sucked his pacifier

Hailey continue to sleep. She needed this nap. From all the stress of school and her raising a child was a lot so she was thankful ryan was their to keep James occupied.