LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey went alittle deeper not wanting to get to wet. Just enough so James was knee were covered in the water. She splashed him lightly with water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan picked up James and laughed "ok let's go splash your mommy" as he brought James low to the water and helped him hit the water to splash and hit Hailey. James laughed and clapped his hands

Hailey slowed down alittle bit so James could get her. " aww you got me" she says then picked him up and made airplane noises pretending to make him fly.

Hailey slowed down alittle bit so James could get her. " aww you got me" she says then picked him up and made airplane noises pretending to make him fly.

Hailey was getting hungry to. " there sandwich in the freezer" Hailey said. Then brought James up to get a sandwich she set him up then started to eat her sandwich.

Hailey rubs his back and starts to walk back to the house. " tired honey had a long day " Hailey cooed. Shortly after she was at the house. She laid ryan down in his travel crib then left. To go help ryan.

Hailey snuggled in more. " I was hoping to get my bachelor this year then find a good job. But I defiantly want or relationship to go further. I know James looks up to as his farther" Hailey said blushing at the last part

Ryan smiles "well that's good because I sometimes look st him like a son I'm glad I have you both in my life" he kisses Hailey.

James wakes up a little later after his nap and yawns still half asleep "mommy? Wian?" Looking around the empty room and unable to get out of his travel crib

Hailey kisses him then pulls off when she here's James. " maybe we should move in with each other " she said then went to get him.

" hi baby" she said taking him out. " want a snack honey "

Hailey goes to the kitchen and makes James apple slices and apple juice. " okay you eat you snack while I talk to ryan " she says putting him in his booster seat.

" maybe since there is one more term left we can move in a bigger apartment somewhere because mines way to small " she says.