LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While James is asleep he moves around and tosses and turns. As he's asleep he passes some gas lets out a grunt and some straining filling his pull up and sighs feeling better but stays asleep through the whole thing

Hailey sighs hearing James pooped his pants. She didn't know if she should be mad or just tell him it was wrong she pulled in a rest stop to change him.

"James honey wake up "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey takes him out and grabs the diaper bag. " no I need to change your diaper so I We stopped at a rest stop" she explains. Then goes in to the bathroom and puts James into a new pull-up. Hailey takes him in the stall with her so she could go pee. Then they went into the store. " do you want a snack "

Hailey gets him his snack the gets herself some coffee. Then puts James back in the car. " okay we will be at Ryan really soon " she says getting in the car.

Ryan hugs her back "yea I was hoping you guys would like it" he holds hands with Hailey as they go to the car and he helps get Hailey and James bags.

James runs through the house going through everyroom, he climbs on one of the beds and jumps up and down

James smiles and knocked on Ryan's door "we weary!!!!!" He yelled out as Ryan opened the door and picked him up "alright let's go to the beach surfing buddy" Ryan tickled James making him swirl and laugh as Ryan come over to Hailey handing her james as he grabbed the beach bag and cooler

They walked down to the beach since it was so close then set up the beach things. " okay James you can't go to the water by yourself or wonder off " Hailey told James.

James nodded his head "otay mommy I be good" he sat down in the stand and started to dig a hole in the sand.

ryan started to put up a beach umbrella to give some shade and layer out some towels

Ryan agreed and James waddled over and held Hailey's hand and Ryan held the other as they got to the shore.

the waves start to splash james feet and james jumps and and down making splashes himself