LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey smiles seeing James go pee pee in the potty.

" good boy sweet heart" she says.

Hailey was happy James went pee on the potty for the first time. She pulled up his pull up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" yes you are a big boy your my big boy " Hailey coos. She picks James up then sets him on the couch.

She takes the potty and cleans it in the bathroom. Then goes back to the living room with James.

" okay let's get you dressed then laid down for a nap " Hailey says.

"I big boy me dwess me mommy" he says proudly as he goes to his room determined to dress himself thinking since he used the potty on his own he can do anything.

It takes a long time to come out as he struggled and

Hailey watched James go into the room and get dressed himself. It was so cute how he tried to get dressed himself.

When he came back Hailey started to laugh.

" let mommy help you out" Hailey says. She fixes his outfit the right way and gets him new shorts that actually match.

" I think you might be " Hailey says. She picks James up. " come on you can lay down in your bed for alittle while then I will come get you" she says.

She lays him down in his bed and give James his pacifier.

Hailey went to the kitchen and grabbed sippy cup. When she got back to the room she got the teddy from out the floor.

" okay now it's time for a nap " Hailey says.

Hailey continues to drive when they get to the mall she sees James wet pull up.

" yeah I'm going to change him in right now " she says.

She takes James pants off and the pull up wipes him clean then puts a diaper on him then a new pair of pants.

" okay baby all better " she says trying to cheer him up.

" no you are still a big boy I promise you just need to wear this why we're shopping. " Hailey picks James up to comfort him.

" if you stay dry I will buy you a new toy"

HAiley starts to try on some dresses. Finally she finds a black dress that makes her body look perfect.

" okay let's pay then I will bring James to the toy store " she says going to the register

James was being well behaved and sat on the floor pushing a car back and forth while crawling around as he perked up about the toy store.

he held onto Hailey's hand after they paid for the dress and went to the toy store as James smiles big and lets go running off through the aisles to find the perfect toy. He finds a power rangers toy and jumps up and down trying to reach it on the high shelves