LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've got cooties!

Got a mono-like virus (bot not quite mono) that's kicking my butt. Feaver, chills, sore throat, stiff joints. Got bloodwork and shots today but will be on bed rest for a few days as much as possible. Got an order of plastic pants in today, and have a huge diaper order coming tomorrow or I'd take the time off for real.

I hope you feel better soon Mike, I had something like that a few years ago, it took me a few weeks to get rid of it.

I got a flu shot when it was at its worst, I think it helped me turn the corner towards getting back on my feet again.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

I hope you feel better soon Mike, I had something like that a few years ago, it took me a few weeks to get rid of it.

I got a flu shot when it was at its worst, I think it helped me turn the corner towards getting back on my feet again.

Thanks! Had my flu shot a while ago, so doc went with shots of steroids and antibiotics

I've got a smart TV in my room with Netflix and Amazon Prime, so I can always find something to binge on where I need to be in bed!

Tonight I am burning up, freezing cold, sweating and shivering. My throat hurts, head hurts, joints hurt... but other than that I am just fine lol. Time for another round of meds me thinks.

Didn't know this existed until tonight, but Doc gave me a script for Lidocane mouthwash! Supposed to completely numb my throat so I can get some sleep tonight. Saving for bed as I am quite sure it can't target my throat and will numb my mouth and gums as well, so making sure I eat and drink enough for the night first hehe

It is important that you drink plenty, and when you have taken the Lidocane, try to get down a salty drink, as electrolite balance helps recovery.

• Like 1

I got Cooties when I was 8: Four of them

cootie.jpg

And this is the exact set I had, too