LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pranked and adopted

Thickpadding

I turned the volume knob of her radio all the way down until she felt it catch against the internal mechanism. It emitted a quiet 'doink' sound, signifying that it was now turned off. I typically enjoyed background noise as I worked from home but I was growing frustrated with my slow progress which piqued to annoyance as I felt like I'd listened to the same song six times already.

In the quiet of my small studio space I became aware of the gentle 'pitter patter' of rain against the window pane. It rose to a drumming tempo.

'TAP TAP TAP', heavier percussion peeled above the din, the sound of my door being struck. I saved my document and rose to answer the door. I wasn't expecting post, I hoped it wouldn't be a salesperson.

I was startled to find it was a kid dressed in pajamas, or...? (I wasn't a tall woman but I didn't expect a toddler to be so big.) I made a deduction, not a kid, a small man dressed as a little girl. If the guy hadn't been nervous and cute in a puppyish way I probably would have been freaked out but I guessing this guy wasn't some perve, he was on the receiving end of a prank. It was intriguing, I wanted to play. So I played dumbed and pretended that all I saw at my door was a helpless little girl.

"Hello." I smiled welcomingly. "Sweetie are you lost? Why don't you come inside and we can see if we can call your parents." I invited the stranger in, standing aside of the threshold.

"What's your name sweetie? Do you know your telephone or house number?"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"I'm trying to help you get dry because your soaking wet from playing outside and you're dripping all over my carpets, silly billy." I answered reasonably. I didn't want to think about muddy shoes. I should have asked you to take those straight off but of course the shock of finding a boy on my doorstep dressed as a baby girl had been quite enough to cause a lapse in sensibility.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes little Levi, you just tell me your Mommy and Daddy's names so I can look them up in the phone book and call them to come and collect you." I said pulling the towel off your head and draping it over a radiator. "In the meantime you can stay Herr for a little while and we can have lots of fun!" I exclaimed. "...but first would you like some juice to drink?"