LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best way to change your self with tapped diapers

Coatse

Is it only me or do others struggle to change diapers that need to use the sticky tab on by themselves. I normally give up and use pull ups.

I did at first, but within time you find ways that work best for you. Best way I found is to lay the diaper out and then sit on in in the middle and then make Shute it is positioned right before applying the tabs. I alway use the wetness indicator to tell if it is pasitioned right in the middle. Then I tape the right and then left top tabs. Then the bottom tabs using diapers that have refasaning tabs are the best.

I did at first, but within time you find ways that work best for you. Best way I found is to lay the diaper out and then sit on in in the middle and then make Shute it is positioned right before applying the tabs. I alway use the wetness indicator to tell if it is pasitioned right in the middle. Then I tape the right and then left top tabs. Then the bottom tabs using diapers that have refasaning tabs are the best.

I've tried that method but they seem to be all over the place. Maybe i need to friend to help me.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Maybe but I've found that it does take practice and trying different techniques until you master what works best for you since I wear 24/7 someone helping me is not always an option

You are lucky to find a women that does that.

I will try your method tomorrow

depends on what type of diaper I am going to wear disposables I put it on like diaperedandspanked , cloth I lay out on the bed but when my wife diapers me its always laying on my back lol

Believe me, I would love to be in pull-ups. I have been wearing diapers full-time for well over two years straight and there is still a good chance I will get the front badly slanted when taping up. Unfortunately, I have messing accidents and I'm a heavy wetter, so it's diapers full-time for me.