LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just discovered a new way to wash my cloth diapers . When I wake up in the morning with a wet cloth diaper and plastic pants on, I take a nice warm shower leaving my diapers on, The water rushes down the front and back of my diaper. With the plastic pants still on your diaper becomes a water balloon, The plastic pants will hold a lot of water you will

I believe it was once said that "Cleanliness is next to Godliness," and it most certainly applies to diapers. There is no substitute for washing and rinsing diapers using a good quality laundry soap. When soaking diapers, I use a mild bleach in a bucket of water, and to wash diapers, I use Purex laundry soap. Then I rinse them thoroughly and put them in the washer on the drain/spin setting before tossing them in the dryer. You might think that showering in a diaper gets them clean, but bacteria needs more than a shower even with a body wash. Since I also use Zorb soakers, I want to make extra sure that they are disinfected as well. A diaper can never be too clean, you know.

• Like 1

Here is what I do based on advice from those who do REAL baby diapers

You might like to know that they labelled Tide and Dreft as "Top Pick" also one of the Oxydol variants but I ca not find that anywhere

I do not rinse them immediately at all and keep them in a wet bag for up to 4 or 5 days

It will not hurt them, Do you know how the Romans and others used to bleach their white things, via a 3 day soak, until well into modern history? At that time I do a pre-wash and dry, and store them in my diaper hamper, having enough to make it economical. At the end of the current, or beginning of the next month I do my final wash of them in Dreft

No offence, but the OPs idea is terrible. If you want to wear cloth nappies then you need to wash them properly in hot water and then dried. A shower is not a wash. It is merely a rinse that washes much the urine out (but not all). It would be like not washing your other clothes at all and just wearing them in the shower when you get home from work.

• Like 1