LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is my friend into diapers?

white65

I guess next time he says something like that ask him if he likes diapers in a way that doesnt seem like you are mocking him

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If you go paste them in a shop does he keep looking at them?

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Sorry past

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

That's a good idea never really in a store that sells diaper with him that much. I can try to make something like that happen, but I know from personal experience I never even try to look at the diapers if I'm with someone I know.

This guy get drunk and stoned alot next time he is hammered I'm gonna ask him. If he remembers it, I'll tell tell I asked him something like if he would need a diaper since he'd drank so much.

9 hours ago, white65 said:

So I've wondered if my friend was into diapers for a while now. It started in high school when we were at the urinals and he talked about how simpler thing were when we just went in diapers. Over the years hes said similar things.

I get the feeling its just a joke as most of us who are ABDL don't want to share and aren't going to go around making jokes about it to possibly tip them off.

you could just casually respond with "ya know, I've seen online there are many people who like wearing diapers for various reason, I wonder what that's

There is always the possibility of reverse causality.

Your friend may know or suspect that you are a DL and be trying to tempt you into confirming this.

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

It could be that he just finds diapers humorous. I was at a wine tasting with my wife, my best friend, (who knows about my DL side) her date, and another couple who were friends of my best friend. As we were getting ready to go into the event we noticed there was only one bathroom for each sex and a long line already. The husband of the other couple said something to the effect of " I didn't know there was going to be long lines and only one bathroom, think I should go grab some of our daughter's diapers from the van? Hahahaha". My wife and my best friend turned beet red and nearly choked on their drinks. 99 percent sure neither of them were ABDL. Vanilla people usually think diapers are funny when they don't involve babies

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2017 at 10:58 PM, white65 said:

So I've wondered if my friend was into diapers for a while now. It started in high school when we were at the urinals and he talked about how simpler thing were when we just went in diapers. Over the years hes said similar things.

• 5 months later...
On 4/17/2017 at 11:58 PM, white65 said:

So is there an update for this yet? Lol

I told a friend I was on fetlife. I never showed him my profile or told him what I was into. He had never even heard of fetlife, so he joined. Fast forward a couple weeks, and he says to me, “I’m surprised by the number of people who are into diapers. I mean, it’s okay if you are - just surprised people like that.”

Now, I could read into the fact that out of all the stuff on fetlife, that’s what he found and commented on. I could read into the fact that he brought it up unprompted. I could read into the fact he told me it’s okay if I’m into it. 

So do I say, yeah, I’m into diapers, on the off chance he is too?

FUCK NO! Because thankfully god made me a DL, but he didn’t make me a fucking moron. If the answer is, no, he’s not into it, I would have outed myself for no reason.

So, any updates from the OP. :D