LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rock, a hard place, and even harder place

I am ICDL and have never had a problem was married twice , one ended in widower the other in divorce , but I have never had a problem dating or anything ,my current G/F of 9 years also wears , I had to teach her to accept them and help her cope with being newly IC but she's come a long way.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2017 at 0:56 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

I am ICDL and have never had a problem was married twice , one ended in widower the other in divorce , but I have never had a problem dating or anything ,my current G/F of 9 years also wears , I had to teach her to accept them and help her cope with being newly IC but she's come a long way.

• Like 1
I think there's a big difference in how someone who is ICDL is likely to be viewed compared to someone who is just DL.
Anyone who is IC would be more likely to be given some compassion and the DL part might be tolerated as a coping mechanism. Someone who is just DL would be more likely to be viewed as a fetishist or pervert. Just seeing the physical need as opposed to the psychological need probably would make a difference so I don't think a comparison wouldn't be accurate.
Hugs,
Freta

I completely agree Freta ,unfortunately so many are blind to the psychological need which is as great as any physical need .
Just as the color of your skin or ethnic or work employment status should not be challenged be the elite 1% these are unfortunately all to common ,and everyday we are given more reason to hate those 1% for the problems they cause for the rest of us . A need is a need is a need be it physical or psychological it has to be met , but society likes to dictate what it thinks are "real" needs and jam it down eyeryone elses throat as a fact.
I apologize on behalf all people who can think for themselves instead of believe the horse shit fed to them .we here tend to be united by diapers , when we need to more so be united as humans helping where we can and reciveing help when we can not .