LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Look, Jonathan. This is a very important day for Merge Corp. This commercial might seem like child's play, but if we screw it up we'll lose millions. Now get your ass down here or you'll find yourself in the unemployment office by noon tomorrow!" Charlotte Pickles exclaimed before hanging up her cell phone.

"Mrs. Pickles, we're running a bit behind schedule." The director nervously stated.

"What's causing the delay?!" Charlottes fumed.

"The baby that's supposed to star in the commercial is not cooperating with her mother. The kid won't stop crying." The director explained.

"I'll fix this. You just get that camera ready!" The businesswoman declared confidently as she walked away from the director and over to a young mother and her bawling baby girl. "We don't have all day to film this commercial." Charlotte stated bluntly.

"I know, I know, but I can't calm down little Madison." The frustrated mother replied.

"You're obviously a terrible mom. I have a daughter of my own who's a perfect little angel." The CEO paused slightly. "You can't let this little brat walk all over you or you'll never maintain control of your family like me. Now shut her up and get out there!"

The tense situation was broken by the ringing of Charlotte's mobile phone. "Damn it, Jonathan! I..."

"That's not an age appropriate toy you're holding in your hand." The woman on the other end of the phone said in a voice reserved for infants.

"Look lady, I don't know how you got this number, but you..." Charlotte stopped mid sentence.

"That's better. Now I heard you were needing a baby and mommy to star in your diaper commercial?"

• Like 1

Very good. I am not sure if that was the end or if there are plans for it to continue. The story is at a point it could end as a very short story or it could be continued. I am hoping it's continued.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a moment to connect the Charlotte Pickles reference and then the pic clued me in.