LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

2 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Why do I get the feeling that you want to see poor little Kimmy get into trouble? ;)

Why do you think we keep reading? Can't wait to see yhe trouble she gets herself in.

The initial idea for this story came into my head while reading BabySofia's Exchanged, Chapter 2, specifically the scene in the store and the discussion about Little ages being related to size.

• Like 3

When I saw the name "Little Garden" my immediate thought went to the manga/anime One Piece. There's an island there called Little Garden, named specifically because that's what it is... to its prehistoric, dinosaur inhabitants. Seems kind of appropriate that our protagonist is in a similar situation (only replace dinos with amazons)

I haven't actually signed in a few weeks but did so just to say, keep up the good work. I really really like this story and it's actually good in putting me in my own little space.

I also think there is something about idea of being an "adult" trapped in a bigger world that really appeals to me. As someone whon limes to write, I hope that maybe I can write a story as enjoyable as this some day.

6 hours ago, DKN117 said:

Oh, April's gonna be pissed when she learns what they did to her baby...

I love this reaction :D

You think April will fiercely protect her precious Little and lay into Miss Rachael?

Eh, I felt the opposite. Kimmy was definitely out of line with her outburst and they didn't really do anything against her, no permanent change policy. The robot thing would be too easynto pawn off as being too busy and/or policy. April loves her little but I think is far more inclined to take an Amazons side when it comes down to she said/she said.

Wow very interesting. I don't think April will be happy with robot nanny incident, granted she won't be happy with Kimmys outburst either. I think this corner of the dimension is nice to read. I love this story.

Well, what's the "proper" response if someone unconsciously/reflexively curses when hurt, rather than consciously deciding to swear? Will the fact it was reflexive like that rather than deliberate/conscious lessen the severity of the transgression in April's eyes?

Because who hasn't automatically cursed upon sudden pain like that, the word(s) slipping out of your mouth before you even know it?

• Like 1

True but my guess is that either way April won't be happy with Kimmy slipping up nor the treatment by the daycare. Either way I look forward to reading about it!

I love that the last part sparked a little discussion!

Part 8

I yawned and stretched, but found I couldn't stretch very far before I realized where I was. I was still in the daycare, in a crib. I used the bars to pull myself to a sitting position, my legs spread far apart by the crawler diaper. This was not the way I wanted to wake up, I wanted to wake up to the whole daycare ordeal being over, safe in April's arms and headed back home for a nice lunch and some cuddles. I scanned the room, looking for Rachael or Sadie... they didn't seem to be here. Instead, there were two new Amazons, another young girl - this one with long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail - and a boy with short hair and glasses. I hugged the kitty close and watched the Littles interact with each other and the Amazons, now that there were three caretakers, it seemed like the two new Amazons were guiding activities while Miss Michelle checked on individual Littles. She really seemed to care about Littles and seemed to like her job. She looked over and spotted me watching her, then headed over to the crib.

"Good morning, Little Kimmy, do you feel better after your nap?" she asked, but without waiting for a response the crib bars were coming down and her hand was squeezing my diaper. I blushed at the invasion, "I want to get you out of this crawler diaper, Miss Rachael is gone for the day but I can't because it's dry. LittleGarden has a policy not to change dry diapers, Kimmy. Can you fix that for me? Let's get you back in a normal diaper so you can play."

I looked over nervously at the RoboNanny.. I'd rather be stuck in the crawler diaper than go through that thing holding me down again.

"I'll change you myself, sweetie. No RoboNanny, I know you don't like it. Now come on, be a good Little and wet your diaper for me."

This is what was expected of Littles, wet diapers and obedience. Rachael was gone and Miss Michelle seemed like she only wanted to help me, so with her hand still squeezing my crotch, I let go and flooded the diaper.

"Good girl, Kimmy. You're a good Little, I'm proud of you. Let's get you back into something more your age, a regular diaper and your pretty yellow dress. Do you want your pretty yellow dress back, sweetie?"

"Yes please," I said quietly as Miss Michelle with the pink hair lifted me out of the crib and carried me over to the changing table. Just being near the RoboNanny made me nervous, but it was still.. no movement, no sound. "Miss Michelle?" I asked as she laid me down and removed the onesie.

"Yes Kimmy?"

"I like your pink hair," I said and buried my face in the stuffed kitty after the onesie was removed. She touched one of the pink streaks and smiled before removing the crawler diaper.

"Thank you, sweetie. I like your pigtails," she hummed a little tune while she powered me and taped me into a blessedly thin normal diaper and pulled my dress on over my head. She popped the still attached pacifier back in my mouth but didn't pump it. She carried me over to the blocks, where there seemed to be the fewest Littles gathered and set me down. "Can you build me a pretty house, Kimmy?"

I nodded and grabbed some of the blocks - they were plain wooden blocks of various shapes, mostly long rectangles and squares, and I started building my house. Any time another Little came near I would stop and hold the stuffed kitty tightly, but everyone seemed to give me some room after seeing what happened to me earlier.

"I don't even know why she works here," I heard the blonde Amazon talking nearby to the boy Amazon, "She doesn't even like Littles. And her Little Sadie is a monster."

Of course Sadie belonged to Rachael, that just made sense. The two deserved each other. Then I realized what I just thought.. "belonged to"? Sadie didn't belong to Rachael, right? She was a captive. I didn't belong to April, did I? Did I want to belong to April? My feelings were all confused when I heard Miss Michelle call out, "Okay, all you Littles of twelve months and older, sit in a chair in the eating area. All Littles younger than that need to be in high chairs." That didn't seem fair, the ages were so arbitrary! April said I might be 11 months, I had to figure out a way to get her to tell people I was twelve months instead, then I'd get to sit in a chair. As I was pondering this, Miss Michelle came up from behind me and scooped me up, whisking me off to the eating area. I looked longingly at the stuffed black and white kitty, who had been there for me when I needed comfort. Moments later I was strapped into a high chair with a bib around my neck that read "Littles Love LittleGarden". I couldn't say that I agreed with it... until I saw lunch.

They served me an actual sandwich, cut up into squares! The drink was in a bottle, but suddenly that didn't matter. The pacifier dropped from my mouth in my amazement. I snatched up the sandwich before someone could take it away and took a giant bite. Peanut butter and jelly! The best peanut butter and the best jelly I had ever tasted! The flavor was like an explosion, the taste was amazing. I closed my eyes and just thoroughly enjoyed my sandwich, letting out a long "mmmmm". It came close to the chocolate, the chocolate was still the best thing I had ever tasted in my life, but the PB&J was a close second. Amazons could certainly target a Little's tastebuds. I looked around, most of the Littles were also quietly enjoying sandwiches. The two new Amazons were towering over the Littles at the tables, supervising. Miss Michelle had a Little in her arms with a ridiculously thick diaper under her onesie and was feeding her a bottle of what looked like formula. I felt really bad for her, she probably had to deal with the six-month-old designation all the time. I shuddered at the thought. I stopped to take a drink from the bottle. The milk was amazing too! It was banana flavored and very sweet. I decided that lunch time at LittleGarden was a good idea in my book, I just needed to avoid Rachael. I also needed to ask April if she'd buy some of this peanut butter.

Just then I heard the bell at the front desk ring and I looked over and saw April standing there. My heart leapt for joy and I waved vigorously at her, hoping she'd see me. When she did, her face lit up. I stuffed my mouth full of the sandwich while Miss Michelle, after handing the poor six-month Little over to the blonde, went to go talk to April and check me out of here. I heard the boy Amazon call out to me, "Whoa whoa there, Little girl - slow down! You're going to choke! Do we need to put down that you can't be trusted to feed yourself?"

I looked horrified at the thought and slowed down, not putting any more of the blessed sandwich into my mouth.. I had only eaten half of it, I was still hungry and it was SO GOOD. I shook my head sheepishly at the boy Amazon and took a long drink from the bottle.

Miss Michelle came over to me and took the tray away with my sandwich on it, she laughed at my sad face.

"You get to take the sandwich with you, silly Little," she teased. She set the tray aside and picked me up, "Your mommy is waiting for you, I think she missed you. Be sure to tell her how pretty she is today and that you love her."

I really liked Miss Michelle. She sat me down in front of the gate and strapped my white shoes on my feet, then stood me up. I could see April smiling down at me. I heard Miss Michelle push a button and the gate released. I pulled it open and ran to April and wrapped my arms around her leg.

"ImissedyouIloveyouyouaresopretty," I gushed at April, who scooped me up with a laugh and held me close.

"I missed you too, my precious little Kimmy," she turned to Miss Michelle and asked, "Was she a good girl?"

"We had some trouble with foul language when Kimmy got an owie, other than that she was an angel. I regret to inform you that we were understaffed at that point, and Kimmy ended up getting fed and changed by the RoboNanny. I can confirm your concern for robophobia. Kimmy was very, very upset by it and needed a nap."

I felt incredibly guilty as Miss Michelle told on me and I buried my face in April's shoulder. She rubbed my back gently. I felt a little cross that Miss Michelle was covering for Rachael, but I didn't think I'd gain anything by pointing it out. Miss Michelle handed a bag over and continued.

"She only got to eat half of her sandwich, the rest is in here. Kimmy seems to like PB&J even more than most Littles."

I nodded, my face still buried in April's shoulder and she laughed again, "She seems to react very well to foods formulated for Littles in general, she is a little crazy for the Littles' Chocolate. Kimmy, should I buy some of this peanut butter?"

I bolted upright in her arms and nodded, "Oh please, please please please!"

Miss Michelle laughed, "You have a very sweet Little there, Ms. Morris. It is a pleasure to watch her. She's welcome back here any time."

"Thank you. She'll be back next time I need to record in the studio. Kimmy, say goodbye to Miss Michelle."

"Bye Miss Michelle! Thank you!"

April took the bag with my sandwich and we left. 

"Miss Rachael at LittleGarden is mean, and her Little Sadie is mean too," I told April as soon as we were out of earshot. "I don't want to go to LittleGarden if they are there."

"What happened?" she asked as she carried me, squeezing me a little.

"I went down the slide and Sadie went down too fast and kicked me into a shelf and it hurt a lot and then Miss Rachael put me in the RoboNanny on purpose and then made me wear a crawler diaper and they took my dress and it was awful," the complaints streamed from me in a rush, I was afraid of being cut off.

"So Sadie came down the slide and you were still at the bottom and you fell into a shelf and said some naughty words?"

"Well yes, but.."

"And then because there were only two Amazons there and twenty Littles they had the RoboNanny take care of you?"

"Yes but Miss Michelle tried to stop Miss Rachael from giving me to the RoboNanny but Miss Rachael was the boss and..."

"I'm sorry that happened to you, sweetie. It sounds to me like you made a mistake and they made a mistake. I'll be more firm about no robots for you next time, but it's hard to take care of that many Littles. That's why they have the RoboNanny. There are some daycares that are ONLY RoboNannies. This one costs a lot more than the automated one, I hope you appreciate that I was looking out for you when I brought you here instead."

Suddenly I felt embarrassed about complaining. April went to extra trouble and expense to cater to my wants and I was being ungrateful.

"I.. thank you for taking me to LittleGarden," I said as April was buckling me into the carseat, "I'm sorry I complained, I didn't realize..."

"Shh, it's okay," April said, putting a finger to my lips, "You didn't know. You are a very sweet and considerate Little girl, you make me proud every day." She kissed me on the head and I felt tears welling up in my eyes.. I realized that I never felt this loved back home. I had a person who was looking out for my every need and want, and got nothing in return. She was giving to give, just because she loved me. April didn't see the tears until she was buckled into her seat, via the mirror. "Are you okay, Kimmy?"

"Yes," I sniffled, "I just.. you just love me so much, it makes my heart hurt."

"I do love you that much and more," April smiled, "let's get you home so you can finish your sandwich, huh? Tell me about your day, did you have any fun at all?"

"Yes," I sniffled again, wiping my nose on a piece of my dress, "there was a stuffed kitty I played with, he made me feel better. And Miss Michelle asked me to build a block house and I built it so big, they have so many toys and blocks there! I like Miss Michelle a lot, she's the nicest Amazon ever, except for you of course, you're even nicer than she is oh, and Lisa is pretty nice too, I think we..."

I rambled for a bit on the drive home, basking in April's love.

• Like 5

I am glad she accepting the lifestyle a little more and her reaction to the situation was nice. I am glad Michelle was taking care of it and I wonder how much Sadie picks up from Rachel. This was a short and sweet chapter. I truly enjoy this story and the conversation about what Aprils reaction would be was fun.

I just finished writing Part 16 and I think it's my favorite part yet, so I'm going to put up another one now so we get closer to it faster.

I'll post Parts 10 and 11 tomorrow.

Part 9

Instead of going home, the car pulled into a parking lot. I looked around at all the other cars, wondering where we were. April turned off the parked car and climbed out, but rather than pulling me out of the car, she sat down in the back next to my car seat and handed me one of the sandwich squares. I squealed with glee, took a giant bite and was chewing it happily.

"Tank ooo", I said sheepishly, my mouth stuffed full of the delicious sandwich.

"You're welcome sweetie, please don't choke on that okay?" April laughed and stroked my hair while I munched on the sandwich. This was bliss, the sandwich was amazing and I could feel the love radiating from April as she watched me. When the square was finished, she held a bottle to my lips and I drank happily.. the apple juice wasn't as good as the milk they had at the LittleGarden, but it was still tasty. April made me drink about half the bottle before giving me the last square of the sandwich, which I devoured greedily.

"It's like you're the very Little that they designed the food for," April laughed again, "If I had known you'd take to the Littles food so well, I would have bought some already. I figured you'd want my food."

"Your food is really good," I said before the nipple of the juice bottle found its way back into my mouth. I drained the second half of the bottle and April carried me into the grocery store. I bounced excitedly in her arms, "Are we going to buy some peanut butter and jelly?"

"Yes Kimmy," April laughed.

"Can I have a peanut butter sandwich for lunch tomorrow?"

"Of course, sweetie. I'm almost certainly going back to the studio tomorrow though, we rarely get everything in one session like that," she replied as we reached the shopping carts inside the store. "Hm. I didn't bring you in your carrier because I wanted to hold you so much, let's see if you'll fit safely in the front of the cart." She lowered me into the seat in the front of the cart, but April frowned. "No, you're just too little. Look at all the space you have, you could fall out."

"I'll hold on tight, I won't fall. I promise." I gripped onto the shopping cart's push bar.

"No sweetie, it's not safe. This seat isn't for Littles as small as you. We'll just go back to the car and get your... Oh," I followed her gaze and saw that they had a cart with a carrier built into the front instead of the wire seats like most shopping cars had, "Let's see if this will work."

I let go of the bar and didn't resist as she lifted me out of the first shopping cart, placed me into the carrier, and buckled me in. I was reclined pretty far back, but I could still look around and I could see April fine, which was better than if my carrier were attached to the cart like normal. This seemed like a reasonable compromise.

"Why am I smaller than other Littles? I was short but not super short back home," I asked.

"I don't know dear, I believe it has something to do with how much care you'll need when you come across to our dimension, smaller Littles need more care. That's why there are so many rules for you, we've learned what your risks are over time. I think you came through smaller than you were supposed to be though, you clever little thing." She booped my nose and we headed into the store.

"Can you tell the LittleGarden people that I'm twelve months so I can sit at the tables for lunch? I can eat a sandwich without help."

"Sorry sweetie," April smiled sadly at me, "Your adoption papers have you listed at 10 months, I was pushing it by saying 11. I'm glad they gave you a sandwich, though - so you got a little bit extra there. Now shh, be a good girl." She popped my pacifier in my mouth as we continued on, "We are in public, so I expect the best behavior out of you."

I had a much better view than usual of the store in this cart, I could actually see other shoppers and more than just what was to the immediate left of the cart. It was still early afternoon on what I assumed was a weekday, so it wasn't too crowded. I did notice that about three out of every four Amazons had a Little either in their cart or tagging along beside them, I didn't see too many other carrier-bound Littles though. I felt intensely jealous of the walkers. I sucked on the pacifier loudly, which earned me a fond look and a smile from April, and we headed down an aisle marked "Foods for Your Little".

I looked around for the peanut butter, I hoped we could find the same kind that the LittleGarden had... although I wasn't sure which one that was. And then I saw the cookies.. my favorite cookies from back home, my comfort food.. chocolate cookies with chocolate filling.

"Oh, I want those!" I pointed and called as the pacifier fell out of my mouth.

"That's not the way this works," April said, irritated as she put the pacifier back in my mouth, "Firstly, that was terrible manners. Secondly, you don't get to pick the food. You don't know what's good for you."

"I'm sorry, may I please have those chocolate cookies? They are my favorite, please," I said much more quietly, taking the pacifier out of my mouth with my hand slowly.

"That's much better, little one," April said calmly, but she put the pacifier back in my mouth and pumped the shield, inflating the nipple and silencing me, "but I think we need some quiet time so you can think about your manners."

I had been silenced many, many times by April but for some reason, this one stung. I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I nodded. April stroked my cheek and wiped away a tear. She reached up and grabbed a package of the cookies and started reading the back. I sniffled and tried to get my emotions under control while she read the package.

"I think we can get these as long as we save them as a special treat," April placed the cookies in the cart behind me. She looked down and paused, studying me, "Let's try this," she said and deflated the pacifier nipple and pumped it again, but only twice. I could feel the pacifier nipple filling my mouth but I could still move my tongue around a bit. I knew from experience that I could push the pacifier out of my mouth now, but April had something in mind.

"Tank ooo," I managed around the paci.

"Ah, perfect - I think that's a nice compromise, don't you? You get a reminder to watch your manners, but it's not a punishment like quiet time," she smile. I nodded and we continued down the aisle.

I clapped when she put the peanut butter and jelly in the cart, she picked strawberry jelly which was my favorite. She also grabbed a box of something called "LittleMunch" that looked like some kind of cereal. The last thing she grabbed from the Littles aisle was a box of lollipops, which made me smile. 

"Pwease!" I said as we were turning the corner, I saw something called "Littles' Juice" and pointed. If Littles' Chocolate was so amazingly good, maybe Littles' Juice would make every bottle that good.

"I don't know..." April said as she picked up the jug, turning it over. "Ah - yep, this one has a regression chemical in it. You have to watch carefully for these. The foods I've picked for you don't have this. If I fed this juice to you, you'd love it... but you also might forget how to walk and we don't want that."

I looked horrified.

"Oh sweetie," April stroked my cheek, "Some Littles need a little help adjusting. You don't, but you're so little that we need to be extra careful about things like that. Some Littles just can't let go and enjoy their new life, some Littles are just so wrapped up in what they used to have or what they used to do, their mommy or daddy has to give them something to help them let go."

"An I eba oh back?" I struggled to communicate my question around the pacifier.

April looked intensely sad, it was a question I hadn't asked since those first days when all I thought about was finding my way home. I guess she thought I had given up.. and I think I broke a little part of her by asking.

"I sowwy," I made a heart with my hands, "I wuv oo."

April smiled a little smile and said, "I love you too, sweetie. We'll talk about this later, okay? We still have a few things to get," she booped my nose, I smiled - I liked it when she did that, "and I can't eat Little food, so let's get some Amazon food too, huh?"

--

As we checked out, I heard a scream. I turned to look, but it was hard to see. A Little boy was struggling to get away from an Amazon woman who was dragging him toward the exit.

"No! No! I'm not a baby! Let me go this instant, you giant monster! Release me, I've had absolutely enough of you and your treatme- OW!"

The Amazon was now seated on a bench and was spanking the Little, she was holding him down and seemed to be hitting him really hard... they were so much stronger than we were, he had to be in agony. I heard another Little a few aisles over in another checkout lane start to cry loudly.

"Uh oh," the cashier said, still scanning our items, "Looks like we've got a chain reaction. Is your Little going to be okay?"

Sure enough, wails erupted from several places in and around the checkouts as Little emotions flooded over.

"I think so," April eyed me. I sucked on my pacifier to show her she didn't need to inflate it. Littles all around were being shushed, soothed, and silenced. The Little boy who tried to escape was crying his heart out, broken for the moment. It made me so glad that I had April, the one time I did try to run she just hugged me tight and told me how scared she was. She kept a closer eye on me after that, true, but I was realizing more and more how lucky I was that this particular Amazon had me. April was something special.

"What a good girl!" the cashier exclaimed, but quietly. "Did you get one of those ABs?"

"No," April smiled, "Kimmy is just a good girl. I've found that if you show your Little that you really, truly love them and you explain what's going on, they will love you back and everything will be okay." There was still a trace of sadness in her voice from my earlier question and my cheeks burned with shame.

"Aww, that's so sweet," the cashier melted, "May I give her a lollipop for being such a good girl?"

April nodded and the cashier handed me a lollipop that looked different from the ones that April bought, and that made me wary.

"Tank ooo," I said as I accepted the gift from her giant hand.

"Oh my goodness, what a darling."

"I'm really lucky to have her," April said. She paid for the groceries and we headed to the car.

"Dif fafe?" I held out the lollipop to April, who smiled.

"Maybe," she said as she took it from me, "but let's not take the chance, huh? I bought you some lollipops that I know are safe, you can still have one. You earned it by being such a good girl."

• Like 5

So sweet and you are going to spoil me with two chapters! I love this story as it is very sweet and comforting. It is a very well written. The chemical regressor is a great idea and I am glad to see the different elements you are introducing into the dimension. Looking forward to more!

I also really like the chemical regressor concept. One of the things I have been enjoying about the story is the reluctance of Kimmy accepting her new life and her triggers for behaving badly. I keep waiting for that one thing to send her over the edge to never forgive April or irreparably forced into a new direction. The regression food sounds like a loaded gun for sure.

33 minutes ago, little Shao said:

Just kidding, but that "sentence" actually triggers me like nothing else, but it's your story so... I'm just asking for the sake of my mental state here

On 4/23/2017 at 2:00 PM, Fontaine said:

I haven't actually signed in a few weeks but did so just to say, keep up the good work. I really really like this story and it's actually good in putting me in my own little space.

I also think there is something about idea of being an "adult" trapped in a bigger world that really appeals to me. As someone whon limes to write, I hope that maybe I can write a story as enjoyable as this some day.

22 minutes ago, little Shao said:

Don't be sorry, it's completly my issue, also I feel like an ass, but there's something about those words, that just triggers

TRIGGER WARNING: depression, suicidal thoughts.

This part got much darker than I intended.

Part 10

That night, April let me roam free while she was preparing dinner. I wandered around the living room, waddling more than usual because my daytime diaper was completely soaked but April had said I could make it until the bedtime change. It felt strange to be unsupervised, to be able to explore this giant world freely. So much was similar to things back home, but scaled up. I decided I wanted a companion on my journey, the stuffed cat at the daycare had made me feel better and I had lots of stuffed animals in my room that I barely touched, maybe I could find one that made me feel the same sense of security at home. I was definitely going to find that kitty tomorrow at daycare though, that was my kitty now. I waddled past the giant couch that I would need help or leverage to climb up on, past the huge end table that I had to be careful not to smack my head on the corner of. There was no door from the living room to the hall, just a doorway and the door to my room was always open, so the journey there was easy.

As I crossed the threshold into my room, my feet sunk into the deep plush carpet. The changing table towered above me, the edge of it must be eight feet in the air, easily. I toddled over to the pile of stuffed animals in the corner and looked for one that called out to me. There were lots of bears and ponies and the standard fare, but nothing that spoke to me. Finally my eyes settled on a stuffed river otter. I grabbed him around the torso, he was probably four feet long from nose to tail and when I carried him with one arm, his tail dragged on the ground behind me.

"You need a name," I said to the otter as I struggled through the jungle of the plush carpet with my new friend, "I know. You are Harry Otter."

I giggled at my joke and Harry and I went back to the living room to find something else to play with. The coffee table was a low-ish table, my eye level was just above the lip of the table, so I could see all the way across it. April had left a guitar that she only played with sometimes on it, it was smaller than all her other guitars, like a baby guitar. Of course, to me it was as big as a cello. I looked around for something to stand on so I could get a better view of it. What could I stand on so I could see it better? I looked at April's shoes but decided that was a bad idea. I needed a block or a book or something... there was a book on the bottom shelf of one of the end tables, a pretty thick one. I pushed it off of the end table, softening its fall with Harry.

"Sorry Harry," I said as I pushed the book over to the coffee table. The book said, "What to Expect When You Adopt a Little" - it was one of those advice-type books like the one that gave Lisa the great idea that she should hypnotize me. I didn't feel bad about standing on this book at all. I grabbed Harry and climbed up onto the book, which gave me the extra foot or so that I needed to see the guitar.

It was a beautiful dark brown and it smelled nice. But it only had 4 strings, and I knew that guitars usually had 6 strings. Bass guitars had 4 strings, but they were bigger than guitars, not smaller. I plucked a string and listened to the sound - it has mostly high notes. I used my right hand to hold down a fret and my left hand to pluck and I plucked out a little melody from one of the songs April worked on.

"Ahem," I heard and I spun around... but I lost my balance and fell off the book, right onto my diapered bottom with a squish.

"I uh, we... " I grabbed Harry, "we were just looking."

"Kimmy, if you wanted to play some music, all you had to do was ask. Did you really think I'd say no to that?"

"I didn't know I wanted to until just now, I'm sorry," I looked down at the ground, hoping I wasn't in too much trouble.

"Are you hungry?" April asked. I nodded, a little too scared to look up. I really didn't want to be in trouble. I knew April would never spank me the way that Little boy was spanked in the store today, but his cries rung in my ears and I suddenly felt very small and helpless, sitting on the ground in a soaked diaper and a sundress, being scolded by someone big enough to do anything they wanted to me.

April bent down and picked me up, supporting my bottom with one arm. I leaned into her and tried my hardest not to cry.

"What's wrong, sweetie? It's okay, I'm not mad at you - you didn't hurt anything, you didn't really even do anything wrong."

"I... I'm a Little," the words sounded foreign, I think I was admitting this to myself for the first time.

"Of course you are, sweetie. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Littles are wonderful things."

"I'll never get to be an Amazon, will I? I'll never get to be big and take care of myself, I'm a Little in an Amazon's world. I'll have to wear diapers and be cared for forever!" the tears started flowing in earnest.

"Oh my poor little Kimmy," April hugged me tight and sat down on the couch, rocking me gently making soft shushing noises, "It's okay. And it's okay to feel sad, it's okay to cry. All of these feelings are normal and okay."

"I want to be big, I used to have an apartment and friends and I could eat whatever I wanted," I sobbed, "I didn't pee on myself and wait for someone else to change my diapers!"

"Were you really big though, Kimmy?" April sighed - a sad sigh, a worried sigh, not a frustrated sigh - this was the conversation she didn't want to have yet, "Were you happy with your apartment and your friends? Or were you tired and miserable? Did you take good care of yourself or did you smoke and drink until your body didn't work right?"

"I... " I suddenly realized that all those times she told me that I didn't know what was good for me, this is what she was really referring to. She knew all about my old life, my bad habits, my depression and self-loathing. I turned a deep shade of red at the realization. She was so enlightened, so smart, all of those self-destructive behaviors must seem... infantile to her.

"You are loved here, Kimmy. I love you deeply, I don't ask this to be mean, but were you loved where you were before?"

I lost it at this question, deep sobs wracked my body and I held on tighter to April, who understood me more than I ever realized.

"No!" I sobbed, "No one loved me, no one would even care if I died!"

I don't know how long I cried, how long April just held me in her arms while I sobbed my heart out.

All I remember is her repeating softly, "I love you Kimberly, you are loved," over and over until I fell asleep in her arms.

--

When I woke the next morning, I was alone in April's bed, still in my yellow sundress but a fresh nighttime diaper. I pulled myself to a standing position and looked around. April had good taste, the walls in her bedroom were bright and she had some beautiful framed prints, mostly of women in goddess roles - the seasons and the like. Her furniture was black and the bed coverings were a dark gray.

I felt drained, emptied. I climbed up onto one of her pillows and realized that just one pillow would make a reasonable bed for me.

Then I spotted the picture on the nightstand. It was shot from above April's shoulder, she was looking down and just beaming, absolutely radiating happiness as she looked down at... me, wrapped in a hospital blanked, sleeping in her arms. This must have been from when I first came across, I didn't remember this at all. This was the picture April wanted to wake up to. Her love for me.

I sat down on the pillow, staring at the picture. I was at a crossroads, emotionally I still felt deeply sad and tired. Realizing how miserable I was in the life I was still trying to get back to was painful, but so was the thought of embracing a lifetime of helplessness and diapers. I sighed and released the building pressure on my bladder as if to punctuate that last thought. I focused on the feelings and realized... it wasn't that bad. The warm, squishy diaper was comfortable in its own way... and I got to look forward to a change. I thought about what a diaper change was really like if I ignored the embarrassment. April would have me at my most vulnerable and she would just.. take care of me. She would work to make sure I was clean and healthy and she did it all with a smile.

She loved me. Really, truly, deeply... she loved me. Why? What did she get out of it? Wasn't it just work? I realized this was the exact same question Lisa had asked... so even Amazons had trouble understanding it. April had told her simply that she hoped Lisa would understand the feeling someday.

I looked down over the edge of the bed... I was easily six feet off the ground. A jump from this distance might hurt me.. I might be able to climb down the comforter... or I could just wait for the person I knew who loved me to come and get me. I wasn't feeling particularly independent today, so I just laid down on the pillow and waited. Until I realized that I actually wanted my pacifier and it wasn't clipped to my dress. I looked around and spotted it on the nightstand. I held on to the pillow and reached.. and grabbed it. I put the pacifier in my mouth and wished I had Harry Otter. For some reason I found the pacifier soothing... probably because April spent a lot of time soothing me while I had it in my mouth. I snuggled down into April's blankets and realized that what I wanted most right now was to be held.

I didn't have to wait long. After just a short while, April glided quietly into the room. I sucked on the pacifier and held my arms out to her and opened and closed my hands. She approached me cautiously and scooped me up, cradling me in her arms. I snuggled into her breasts and closed my eyes, just listening to her heartbeat.

Without speaking a word, she carried me into another room and sat down with me, rocking me gently. She sang a lullaby softly,

You were born, deep within a star
Every atom forged in its heart
And when it died, it flew across the sky
Becoming you and I and everything

I don't know 
What wind may blow
Where dandelions fly
And if you ever 
Feel alone
Just look up at the sky

For you belong, up there with the stars
In galaxies so far, far away
And may your dreams
Take you there
When you fall asleep

Her voice was heavenly, she sang slowly and softly, her voice lilting, rocking me gently in her arms to the slow beat of the song.

"I wuv yoo," I said softly when she finished the song, my eyes still closed, "Tank yoo fow..." she pulled the pacifier out of my mouth, "Thank you for loving me. I don't deserve you." I looked up at her, deep into her eyes. She was looking down at me with an inscrutable expression, her thoughts were a mystery to me.

"You're welcome, my Little," she said softly, kissing me gently on the forehead, "but you're wrong. You do deserve it. You always did - your dimension is a cruel place. Most of the Littles on this island came from your dimension, you all need so much love. You and everyone else deserves love... Everyone deserves love, and I am lucky to have yours. I am lucky to have you."

"Why do you want to take care of me? I know what I get from it... I didn't know how much I needed it, but I see that now. But I don't understand what you get from it?"

"I don't know if you can ever understand what I get from it, Kimmy. Just know that your love for me is just as important to me as my love for you is to you. You are MY Little, no one else's, and I will guard you jealously."

Hearing the fervor in her voice as she claimed me made me feel... really good. Protected. Wanted. Loved.

"Come on sweetie, let's get our day started. The world still turns," she said with a smile as she returned my pacifier and stroked my hair. She carried me, still cradling me, out of the living room.

The lullaby is "You Belong Up There With the Stars" by Jeremy Messersmith. It's beautiful, you should listen to it.

• Like 4

So sweet. I want to be cuddled like that...I am glad that April is aware of the background to an extent and yet we are still not sure how Kimmy came to this world. I think it s great how Kimmy struggles with each part a little at a time. Also I do wonder what happens if she gets sick and how she handles that part. Also does April and her date from the other day have a family day at all or is that only for adult time?

Guest KWOceans

Awww. Can I just take a moment to appreciate how freaking adorable this whole story is? I only discovered this an hour ago and I'm already very not okay with there not being more. As a writer myself, I know it's not logical or fair to demand more the same day a chapter has been given, but dammit all if the reader in me cares. You've crafted a wonderful world and characters to go in it, and I'll