LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

3 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Woo-hoo, I love that both of them, as this is one of my favourite dimension stories

Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, something101 said:

by bit of story to go you do mean a lot? as in not even a tenth of the way?(this story is just too addicting)

Nope, sorry.

I will be sad when this story ends, I have really enjoyed it. *Begging* please write about an ABDL Amazon, please. *Cute pouting face* *smile*

So nice to see the happy family as a family! I do look forward to what ever nightmares Kimmy has to deal with as aftermath. I only say that as you do write well and the spins you provide are well thought out and covered. This has truly been one of my favorite diaper dimension stories in a long time. Seeing Melanie in her new body will be excellent and I am curious if they will be removing the cat ears and how the Albion Doctors appointment goes. Can't wait for tomorrow's addition!

8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Kimmy I will be sad when this is wrapped up but will never be disappointed.you made some cry and made some so mad they wanted opal dead.

17 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

We sobbed together, she shared my pain almost as if it were her own, she hurt for me.. and I carved out a special spot in my heart for her that day.

It's nice to see Kimmy home and safe with April and Gwen. That dream sequence was interesting. I guess Kimmy still sees herself as an adult at least in her dreams.

It would be great to find out what happens to Sunshine and the other characters in Catalon, at least Nanny and Sunshine. Maybe those two make a break for it to get away from that crazy family and end up in Albion as refugees.

6 hours ago, Jayme said:

A beautifully uplifting surprise ending for the previous dark chapters. I'm glad that April, Gwen, and Kimmy are together again. Now they can heal and bond better.

Yay!

Part 41

We pulled into the parking lot of the Miso Happy, the Little-friendly sushi restaurant that I didn't even get a taste of last time. I was determined to get a piece of sushi this time! We had to make a stop off at home, my meltdown had ruined both April's and Gwen's makeup. April reapplied, Gwen went without. She said it wasn't worth it, April told her she was beautiful with or without makeup. I didn't get to wear makeup, of course... 

April let me walk into the restaurant, I had on my white velcro shoes - I missed these shoes so much. I had a mommy on each hand and they swung me between them as we walked toward the door. I was a pile of giggles by the time we walked in, being swung like that was amazing. We were guided by the hostess to where Lisa was already waiting, I took off running as soon as I saw her. She saw me coming and scooped me up into the air and spun me around. I laughed as we twirled and I snuggled into her as she sat back down, with me in her lap.

"Aunt Lisa, I missed you so much!" I gushed at her, I really had missed her. It felt like a lifetime had passed since we last saw each other.

"I missed you too, sweetie."

"Hi Kimmy!" The cutest, most cheerful call I had ever heard came from my left. I turned to see the most beautiful Little girl in pink shortalls with a white shirt. Her hair was up in two pigtails tied with pink bows and a pink paci dangled from the collar of her shirt. She had the cutest nose and a round chin and her lips were the softest pink. I didn't actually recognize her until I looked at her big, grey eyes.

"Melanie?" I asked incredulously, my jaw hanging open. "You.. you're so pretty! Your voice, they changed your voice!"

"Shhh," Lisa hushed me from behind. I had twisted in her lap to gape at Melanie. "We're in a restaurant, Kimmy. Let's keep the volume down this time, okay?" I blushed furiously, my voice was the cause of the scene last time, after all.

"Hi Kimmy," Melanie's smile was as bright and wonderful as a rainbow shimmering over a still lake, "I'm glad you're home. I missed you a lot. LittleGarden isn't as much fun without you." I couldn't get over how different she was. Shy, quiet Melanie was a ray of bright light now. Her confidence problems were gone now that she felt comfortable in her own skin, she was a totally different girl.

"Wow, Mellie - you look so happy. I'm so happy for you," I focused on keeping my volume down, I felt really bouncy - I wanted to hug and squeeze Mellie and have her tell me everything.. then I noticed she was staring at my ears. Instead of being upset by it, I decided to have fun. With a completely straight face, I folded just the right ear to the side - which made Mellie's eyes go wide. I couldn't hold it after that, I broke out laughing. "What, never seen a kitty-girl before? I think they're cute." I pretended to pout.

"They are super cute, Kimmy," Melanie was her shy self again out of nowhere, she had no idea how to handle this situation and was withdrawing into herself. I leaned forward and grabbed her hand, putting it on my right ear. "Oh wow, that's soft," she smiled.

"Okay, that's enough, let's get some food," April smiled as she swiped me from Lisa's lap and deposited me in the empty high chair across from Melanie. I waved at her and wiggled my ears. She laughed and made funny faces at me.

Dinner was wonderful, everything felt so natural. The five of us together was fantastic, the conversation flowed like we hadn't been apart for a moment.. like Gwen had always been there. Like we had been friends forever. I felt myself longing for Sunshine when April and Gwen held hands. It was hard, but I was falling in love with April in a new way - she would never be mine romantically. She was Gwen's and they were perfect together. It didn't hurt like I expected it to.. maybe because Gwen loved me too. A lot, actually - an indescribably large amount. Her love for me was as boundless as April's, but it was different. Both of these wonderful women had saved my life at this point and I loved each of them with all my heart.. and they loved me. I never knew that this much love could exist in one place, but it did.

I finally got to eat some of the dinner-plate-sized sushi. I got to eat off of both April's and Gwen's plates, taking tiny bites of their giant rolls. It was amazing.. but I was full after just a few bites. My tummy wasn't used to solid food and I wasn't going to push my luck. The milk-itch would be starting in soon and I wanted to enjoy myself while I could. Melanie and I laughed and communicated as best we could across the vast table. Thankfully our dinner was uninterrupted this time. I didn't get a chance to talk to Mellie as much as I wanted. I was dreadfully curious about her operation, she got more done than I expected. Her nose, her chin, her voice.. I wondered if she changed her... you know.

"Mommy," I looked directly at April to avoid confusion, "Can I have a sleepover with Mellie again?"

"Well," April smiled, "It's rude to invite yourself over to someone else's house for one." I blushed deeply, she was right. "And two, I've barely had you back. I'm not ready to share you yet." She turned to Lisa before continuing, "Lisa, may Melanie please come stay with us tonight? I think Kimmy has been missing her bestie. See Kimmy? That's how you do that."

"Sorry," I blushed and took a big drink from my sippy cup.

"Mellie, do you want to stay the night with Kimmy?"

Melanie looked majorly conflicted, which surprised me. I was guessing they had prior plans that she needed to evaluate.

"Will Kimmy be at LittleGarden tomorrow?" Melanie asked, an edge of desperation in her voice.

"No Melanie," April answered, "I'm not recording right now, so I'll be home with Kimmy. Lisa, would Melanie like to come play at my house tomorrow instead of going to LittleGarden?" Melanie was positively glowing at the idea. We both stared openly at Lisa, hanging on her every breath.

"Are you sure you can handle both of them?" Lisa asked with a raised eyebrow. April just laughed.

"Lisa, you have the best behaved Little on the planet. She cries if you threaten to change her into a thinner diaper!" Now it was Melanie's turn to blush, she hid her face in her hands. "I have the extra heavy wetter diapers right now, may I keep Mellie in those all day tomorrow?" Suddenly Mellie's face was visible again and her eyes were wide.

"Oh, so you want to spoil my Little?" Lisa laughed, "Okay. She's been worried sick about Kimmy. They should spend some time together. Can I drop her off at 7?"

"Sure, Kimmy's usually awake around then."

"Yay!" Melanie and I exclaimed and clapped in unison, which caused the entire table to break into laughter. Gwen was shaking her head.

"Littles are so funny," she said, planting a kiss on April's cheek. "You two are adorable."

I stuck my tongue out at Gwen playfully and went back to my meal. I could feel the milk-itch starting to rise a little, like an itch on my tongue. I wasn't going to ask for it yet though, I didn't want to make anyone feel bad. Dinner was wonderful, we ate our fill and parted ways. It ended with Lisa announcing that her chest hurt and Melanie blushing, so nothing had changed there. What was new was that April agreed with her. When we got home, I was soaked and eagerly awaiting the closeness that came with breastfeeding. I hadn't experienced that in what seemed like forever.

I was changed into one of those crazy thick extra-heavy diapers and a my sloth PJs. I teared up a bit at seeing my sloth PJs. They were so soft and comfy and reminded me of how wonderful things had been before Catalon. I couldn't put the hood up, my ears were too sensitive.. so I was a kitty sloth. Thankfully they were baggy enough to accommodate the thick diapers. I wasn't going to be walking anywhere though. It was probably going to be hard to sleep in these.

"We're only going to give you just a bit of your milk tonight, and then we're going to breastfeed, okay Kimmy? It might feel a little yucky tomorrow, but we need to wean you off of that milk." I nodded - I agreed. I was safe at home and the poison was out of me. I felt achey from time to time but I really wanted the milk-itch to go away forever. I was reaching for the bottle unbidden as it was lowered down to me in April's lap. It was pulled away too soon and I heard myself whine for it. April made soothing sounds and stroked my hair as she removed her shirt and unclipped her bra from the front, folding down a strip of fabric to expose her nipple. "My supply dried up while you were gone, but I got a new booster with no additives at all and some new bras the moment you were found. Let's pick up where we left off, huh?"

I smiled at her, then opened my mouth. Her milk was better than I remembered. As it flowed into my tummy, my whole body relaxed. My whole world narrowed to just April and the milk. I existed in that moment only to drink from her, and it felt wonderful. I greedily emptied one breast, but couldn't finish the other.. my stomach was so full from dinner.

"Okay my sleepy sloth," April said as she sat me up in her lap and rubbed my back until I burped.

"Not sleepy," I protested as I rubbed my eye with one soft sloth claw. "Let's watch a movie."

"No silly girl, it's your bedtime," she kissed me on the forehead and handed me up to Gwen.

"Come on, tater tot. Time to go in your crib. It's already 8 PM."

"Noooo," I whined, for some reason I felt incredibly frustrated. I wanted to snuggle on the couch with my mommies and watch a movie. "I wanna watch a movie! I want snuggles! I don't wanna go in the crib!"

"Wow April, you were right. She really shouldn't miss her bedtime."

"No! I'm not sleepy! I want a movie! It's not fair!" It was completely unfair. Why didn't they want to watch a movie? It sounded so nice, I just needed to make them understand. "Let's watch a movie!"

"It's stupid, but I actually missed this," April laughed lightly. I felt really upset that she was laughing at me. Gwen just grabbed my paci from the coffee table and stuck it in my mouth.

I squirmed in Gwen's arms but she just held me close and kissed me on the top of the head.

"Please no crib," I said around the paci. Gwen listened, she didn't put me in the crib. She held me in her arms and rocked me gently, humming a soft tune, a walking melody, until I was asleep.

• Like 6

Great work, as always.

I feel like Kimmy acted out a lot in this chapter, with the bedtime tantrum, inviting herself over, and lack of initial volume control. Has too long as a kitty made her a bit unaccustomed to her old life?

44 minutes ago, herezulo said:

Great work, as always.

I feel like Kimmy acted out a lot in this chapter, with the bedtime tantrum, inviting herself over, and lack of initial volume control. Has too long as a kitty made her a bit unaccustomed to her old life?

Thanks!

Well, in Kimmy's defense... a lot of people have volume control issues when they're excited.

• Like 1

I agree with hero...Kimmy acted out a lot in this chapter but it was great! It was kind of nice to see her feistiness come back. I wonder if she just wanted cuddles since it had been awhile or if it was a side effect of starting to wean her off the milk. Maybe a bit of both. I think this is a great addition and Melanie's story tomorrow should be fun. I look forward to more!!

3 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I agree with hero...Kimmy acted out a lot in this chapter but it was great! It was kind of nice to see her feistiness come back. I wonder if she just wanted cuddles since it had been awhile or if it was a side effect of starting to wean her off the milk. Maybe a bit of both. I think this is a great addition and Melanie's story tomorrow should be fun. I look forward to more!!

She really just wanted to stay up and watch a movie, and didn't like the idea of not getting to do what she wanted.

Part 42

"Kimmy!" I woke up to Melanie shaking the bars of my crib. "Wake up, sleepy head!"

"Wha?" I sat up groggily, looking down at Mellie. I couldn't help but laugh, this angle was funny. "Mellie, you're so small!" I reached through the bars of the crib and patted her on the head. She was in pigtails again, this girl just loved pigtails.

"You're small too, goofus!" she giggled, "You're in a crib!"

I used the bars of the crib to pull myself up and I glowered down at her in mock outrage.

"How dare you! I wet my diaper in your general direction!" And I did, the diaper was wet already as I had been wetting at night for a while but I generally still needed to go when I first woke up. There really wasn't much holding it any more, her timing was just perfect. Melanie collapsed on the floor in a fit of laughter. She really was my bestie and it was good to see her again. "I missed you, Melanie."

"I missed you too, Kimmy."

"She's awoken the beast!" April announced dramatically, striding into the room. She leaned down and squeezed the front of Melanie's diaper, the hem of her too-short lilac dress was flipped up from her rolling around on the floor, which caused Melanie to blush.

"Mommy! You should ask!" I protested on Melanie's behalf, April usually asked instead of doing a squeeze check, those were so humiliating.

"Aunt Lisa said Little Melanie likes to lie about whether she's wet, something about liking the feeling of a swollen diaper. So you have to squeeze to be sure." Melanie was blushing fiercely as April laid her down on the changing table. I couldn't help but peek, it would avoid having to ask myself... and I discovered that Melanie still had her boy parts! I looked away as soon as I knew, and sat down, waiting for my turn.

"Oh Kimmy," Melanie said softly, "Your new diapers are the best! They're so thick."

"Yeah," I agreed grumpily, poking my own sodden padding. I loved Melanie, but she was weird sometimes. "You can have them, I like the thinner ones."

"We'll get you back in those I'm sure, sweetheart. We just have to get all of that awful Catalon drug out of you. How are you feeling this morning?"

"I need some of the milk," I frowned. I didn't like needing it. "But I don't want it."

"Let's have just a bit," she suggested, "and top you off with my milk, how's that sound?"

"Wonderful," I admitted.

"Mellie, your mommy brought some cuffs she said I can put you in if you're super good, would you like that?" April asked as she deposited Melanie in my crib. Mellie turned seven shades of red as I looked at her.

"No," she said, looking away from everyone, looking to a corner of the room instead.

"I think you should cuff Mellie to... the playpen while I eat. And put on some music!" I laughed. Mellie still couldn't admit what she wanted.

"No!" Mellie squirmed, but couldn't hide her grin.

"Mellie, you're so silly," I said as April lifted me and carried me to the changing table, "It's okay to like what you like. You're my friend!"

It felt a little strange to carry on a conversation with Melanie while April changed me. I got one of my normal nighttime diapers instead of the extra thick ones.. the daytime ones were still denied to me. I was dressed in just a onesie with pink and purple hearts all over it. I got a short pink skirt as well after a little begging. It was really nice to have clothes, and it was really, really nice to have some say.

--

After the morning milk and feed, I was placed in the playpen with Mellie.. who had her hands cuffed behind her back. I pounced and started tickling her before April could remove the cuffs, laughing evilly as Melanie squirmed around.

"Kimmy, that's enough, let me uncuff her," April chided. I obeyed and sat back, but I refused to wipe the grin from my face. April removed Melanie's purple leather cuffs and put them on the end table near the couch. "You're so rotten," she teased me. She grabbed me by the wrists and held my arms up. "Okay Melanie, get her back."

"No!" I squealed and squirmed, but I couldn't escape April's grasp. Melanie tickled me mercilessly until I was in tears, with a wet diaper. "I give, I give! I'm sorry!"

April's phone rang.

"Girls, I have to take this, be good an play here in the playpen, okay?"

"Yes mommy."

"Yes, Aunt April," Melanie said, she sounded like such a goody-goody with her new voice when she responded that way. April headed to the kitchen and answered her phone call. "Kimmy, may I touch your kitty ears?"

"Of course!" I smiled and crawled closer to her, wiggling my ears. "They're super soft."

"They really are soft. Can you feel them?" she stroked the soft hairs on my ears gently.

"Yeah, it's part of the collar. Sunshine actually had a tail, too. She could move it and feel it and everything."

"Sunshine?"

"Yeah.. " I rolled on to my back, laying next to Melanie, "She was so pretty, Mellie. She had this gorgeous red hair, her ears and tail were the same red. The color of the flame in a fireplace on a cold winter night, red and orange and gold... and her eyes were hazel, they changed colors during the day depending on how she felt. She was my friend... we were together every moment of every day for weeks. I... I think I love her."

"She was a kitty with you? Did you get to talk to her?"

"No, we never spoke.. but she had this trill, I couldn't make a sound like it.. she made it when she wanted me to come closer," I blushed, "Her skin was so soft... she smelled so nice.. We would spend the nights together staring up at the stars and just purring." I felt Melanie reach down and wipe a tear from my face. "What if Opal hurts her? Will she be a kitty forever?" Melanie just stroked my hair softly, sitting next to me quietly as I fought the tears.

"I missed you, Kimmy. I'm glad you're okay. It wasn't the same without you around. You're my best friend."

"Mellie.. why did you keep your boy parts?" I felt terrible for asking as soon as the question left my lips. Melanie's face scrunched up and she turned a dark red.

"I was scared," she answered, her voice wavering, "I don't know what.. girl parts feel like, I was afraid to get rid of my parts. I thought the nose and the voice and the chin would be enough, mommy said I didn't have to change anything I didn't want to... Am I not a real girl?" As the question came forth, the dam broke and Melanie started sobbing softly.

"Melanie Stephenson," I said gently, sitting up and taking her in my arms, "You were a real girl before you changed any of those things. You didn't need to change anything at all to be a real girl, you always were. You're the sweetest, most devoted person I've ever known, I'm so sorry you hurt over this."

"I'm sorry you miss Sunshine," Melanie sobbed. We held each other and cried.

"Girls!" April sounded panicked as she came back in, "What's wrong? What happened? You two can't be left alone for a minute without you both ending up sobbing your hearts out!"

"We're sorry!" We cried in unison, which broke through the sadness. We melted into a strange mix of sobs and giggles until it passed.

"I have exciting news I'd like to share, if you two are okay... I honestly can't tell," April's expression was a mixture of confusion, amusement, and worry. We calmed down and faced her, staring up at her beautiful, giant visage looking down on us inside the playpen. Her expression softened. Melanie and I just held hands, waiting. "While you were missing," she choked a little on the word, "I composed a few songs. Well, nine songs. I called the collection 'Lost on Catalon' and I sent it to Billy from the Smash... and he liked it. He wants to produce it. I'm going to be an artist as well as a musician!"

We clapped and cheered for her, it was amazing news. She played a few of the songs for us.. they were powerful. One was heartwrenchingly sad, we ended up crying again - pain and fear in the lyrics and the music, heartbreak and loss. One was pure anger thrown through the air by the acoustic guitar, sharp, staccato.. it was intimidating, I had never really heard anger from April.. not really. The third was bewildering, lost and meandering, the melody was haunting and the chord progression was nonstandard.. it was beautiful and mysterious, like being lost deep in the thickest fog on a sunny day. When she was done, we sat stunned. April was better than I had ever known. She took all her pain and sorrow, her anger and helplessness, her fear, her loss, and her love and poured it all into her guitar. The result was breathtaking.

"Mommy," I said with tears in my eyes, "I love you too."

--

And that was the start of our new life together. She had saved my life and then we had nearly lost each other, I was saved again, and in the ordeal April had found a deeper layer to her art than she had ever known. The world responded in kind. April Morris became a name on the lips of those who wanted to drink those feelings. April and Gwen recorded the album together with some of Gwen's friends, and I got to be in the studio to watch. There was even a tour, Lisa and Melanie went along... but that's a story for another time.

THE END.

• Like 5

Once I skimmed through the one section (Thanks for the warnings!) I enjoyed it. I think it was a great work overall, and I look forward to seeing some other things in the future from you! Thanks for sharing!

It's a toss up between April, Gwen, and Kimmy as to my favorite character. There is no doubt who my most hated character is... You have a wonderful talent and I love that you chose to share your gift with us. Kimmy you are Awesome. I will never tire of saying thank you for sharing your talent with us.

These paragraphs stood out the most for me:

"It's... it's not my fault," as I said those words, the tears started falling in earnest and all the pain of everything that happened, the shocks, the milk addiction, the beatings at Opal's hands, the fear over being modified against my will, the hopelessness.. and the unrequited love.

This series was so good I had to make an account and comment on it.

Having lurked and read most of the other "Diaper Dimension" stories this one is by far my favorite.

The more caring aspect of this series over others makes it better in my opinion, and I always wanted to see a happy ending to these Dimension stories.

My favorite part of this story has to be the revelation of how she arrived. It made the story more fair in my opinion. Instead of being dragged here against her will she was taken as she was about to die, and given a better life.

If you really wanted to give some people heart attacks you could've ended this with her waking up still on Catalon as a cat, her reunion with April a dream (This would've killed me as well).

Keep up the good work.

I am not sure if I could pick just one favorite part. The bonding between Kimmy and April in the beginning, Kimmy's feelings for Sunshine and even Bella in the end, her really understanding and feeling the love from April and Gwen, the reunion or even just how sweet Kimmy and Melanie are to each other are all favorites throughout this story. It is hard to narrow down one portion. I cannot believe this is such a long story and really enjoyed your writing style and development. You could certainly feel you getting more confident in your writing as time went on as the plot, characters and story details developed. I really hope you write again about the dimension or in general. I am sad this is over as I greatly looked forward to the daily updates but am glad it ends happily with the overall feeling of happiness and love, which is what you have been portraying all along. Excellent work!

This story was fantastic, and it was written at an insane pace. 97,000 words in 35 days? Jeez. I don't know how you did it, especially with how high quality every update was. I'd love to see you write something else in the future.

My favorite part would have to be the entirety of Act 1. It's rare to have such little darkness in a Diaper Dimension story, and that was a huge draw for me. You do the loving, feelsy parts so well. Seeing Kimmy discover and come to terms with her situation and feelings was a great experience. You made people care about her and about what