LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

On 2/7/2018 at 6:47 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

I once considered writing a story set in the DD about a Little with magic powers and a violent streak a mile wide who shows up/gets interdimensionally kidnapped and just completely wrecks Amazon society. I think my working title was "Bloody Mary Destroys the Diaper Dimension."

The diaper dimension is fabricated from the interwoven fabric of every diaper story possible except the ones with responsible adults asking and getting consent and sometimes that bothers me more than the regressive shenanigans and I ponder about taking it all down :)

Yeah I'm a submissive ab/dl who usually enjoys the forced regression stuff, usually.  Other times I ponder things like littles discovering Godzilla and figuring out a way to bring him over - like say a small immature form to be nuked  once portaled from here and poof the amazonians are going to get stomped on by a giant for once and all the littles will all portal to a less getting blown up by angry kaiju and lay bets over the outcomes from Guarenteed Consent and Continence Dimension :)

• 1 month later...

KIMMY!!!

You warned and said it got dark, you said I might cry!

You wasn’t wrong, emotional overload. Halfway through act 2 I wanted to stop reading, the emotions were too much, I just couldn’t. I needed to know Kimmy got back to April! When she woke up and Gwen was there I cheered and cried again!

well done you!  

• 6 months later...

I know I am late to the party in terms of posting this, but I needed to say something. This is the most emotional ABDL story I have ever read. It is even one of the most emotional stories I have ever read period. The scene where Kimmy was taken literally made me start crying and I had to stop reading ti calm myself down. I cannot recommend this story enough and I loved every second of it!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

@bbykimmy I ran across some of your works in a list compiled by @BabySofia and decided to give this one a read. What a wonderful treat! I love the depth of your characters and world building, especially the troubled nature of Littles’ backstories in this part of the DD.

As of this comment, I’m about halfway through the story, having made it this far in one afternoon. I love the relationships you’ve developed, and I’m pretty sure, other than Kimmy, my favorite character is Gwen. I’ve met many “Gwens” in my life and they are always wonderful to experience (because you don’t just “meet” that kind of personality, you “experience” them 🤣). I also had to chuckle at your description of the callouses on Gwen’s left hand. As a regularly performing bassist, I deal with those callouses, and they are indeed tough. The going joke regarding bassists is that they can crush a Volkswagen with their left hand, but barely hold a beer with their right hand. Not too far from the truth. 

I am really looking forward to seeing where the rest of the story leads. Your writing is wonderful.

@bbykimmy Wow. I don’t know if you get notified of updates on completed stories, but I hope you do. Act 2 was quite the wild ride emotionally. Very well played. I was definitely worried for Kimmy and all the dark times she endured. I just kept going and believed you would bring her home. I’d hoped Gwen would be the one to finally save Kimmy. They are still my favorite character (after Kimmy, of course). This is the first of your stories I’ve read, but it will not be the last.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I got around to this sooner. I feel bad about having to skim a bit during the tough sections in part 2, because you write so well and I feel like I'm missing out on your amazing storytelling.

On the other hand... I lived vicariously through the characters very hard while reading this, especially because I prefer soft domination, something not exactly apt for the Diaper Dimension where story evolves from being forced.

Overall though, your story had me feeling so many emotions. 

Great theming, Great plot, and great adorable situations!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 11:19 PM, FloridaKid said:

@bbykimmy I ran across some of your works in a list compiled by @BabySofia and decided to give this one a read. What a wonderful treat! I love the depth of your characters and world building, especially the troubled nature of Littles’ backstories in this part of the DD.

As of this comment, I’m about halfway through the story, having made it this far in one afternoon. I love the relationships you’ve developed, and I’m pretty sure, other than Kimmy, my favorite character is Gwen. I’ve met many “Gwens” in my life and they are always wonderful to experience (because you don’t just “meet” that kind of personality, you “experience” them 🤣). I also had to chuckle at your description of the callouses on Gwen’s left hand. As a regularly performing bassist, I deal with those callouses, and they are indeed tough. The going joke regarding bassists is that they can crush a Volkswagen with their left hand, but barely hold a beer with their right hand. Not too far from the truth. 

I am really looking forward to seeing where the rest of the story leads. Your writing is wonderful.

On 3/10/2024 at 8:57 PM, FloridaKid said:

@bbykimmy Wow. I don’t know if you get notified of updates on completed stories, but I hope you do. Act 2 was quite the wild ride emotionally. Very well played. I was definitely worried for Kimmy and all the dark times she endured. I just kept going and believed you would bring her home. I’d hoped Gwen would be the one to finally save Kimmy. They are still my favorite character (after Kimmy, of course). This is the first of your stories I’ve read, but it will not be the last.

I do!  But I hadn't logged in for quite some time.  I'm also a bassist :D  Not a good one, but I know my way around the fretboard.  I'm really glad you enjoyed the journey, thank you for bringing my story back around and sharing your thoughts ❤️  Comments really do mean a lot to me.  I hope you enjoy the other stories as well!

On 3/19/2024 at 4:48 PM, AlexTheAlex said:

Wish I got around to this sooner. I feel bad about having to skim a bit during the tough sections in part 2, because you write so well and I feel like I'm missing out on your amazing storytelling.

On the other hand... I lived vicariously through the characters very hard while reading this, especially because I prefer soft domination, something not exactly apt for the Diaper Dimension where story evolves from being forced.

Overall though, your story had me feeling so many emotions. 

Great theming, Great plot, and great adorable situations!

Hey.  Don't feel bad.  The whole reason I wrote this story was because I wasn't a big fan of the amount of unfeeling cruelty in the world of ABDL fiction at the time.  This story means a lot to me, it's the first one I ever wrote, and I put warnings in places so people knew it was going to get harder.

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the journey!