LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

15 hours ago, KWOceans said:

Well, you already know my opinion on this part of the arch, but I love the way this went down, truly. I think that seeing this darker side of April,watching her battle it out, is a wonderful bought of character growth and show of strength. She's my favorite character for sure. I will admit, however, I did feel my heart clench a bit as Kimmy just sat back and cried about wanting her mommy. It was a really powerful moment. Very well written as always, I can't wait to see this darkness you promise in chapter thirty three, because I feel that you pull if off so well; forcing darker elements on the characters and pulling them through stronger than ever, and it's quite a masterpiece when you do. ^-^

I begged KWOceans to comment so other people could see her thoughts.

Part 32

The trip to the grocery store was nice, but hurried. We picked up some fruits and veggies that would fit in the fridge of the hotel and keep, and a several gallons of juice. The thought of carrying all of those groceries myself was daunting.. but for April it was simplicity. The size difference between us really was staggering, of course I thought that at the same time as I was strapped to her midsection, using her breasts as a headrest. We headed back up to the hotel, I swear April poured a gallon of juice down me until I was positively floating, I was given the supplement we bought at Love Your Little, and then we were off for the daycare. Just April, myself, a diaper bag, and a guitar.

--

"Good morning, welcome to Little Care," Do all daycare workers sound exactly the same? I wondered to myself as we were greeted by a young Amazon girl. She was bright faced with shortish blonde hair and a nude makeup style. Her smile appeared to be genuine... but I didn't trust that here. "What can I do for you today?"

"Hello, I'll be working in the building today, we're visiting from Albion," April smiled to the girl. She had removed the sling carrier and was holding me on her hip so I could see over the counter. "Marty Walker should have called ahead."

"One second," she paused to tap on a few keys to her computer at the high counter. "Ah, Ms. Morris. And this is Little Kimmy?"

"Good morning, miss," I smiled to her, following April's lead. "I hope we have fun today."

"Oh, what a ray of sunshine you have there, Ms. Morris!" the girl beamed at me, "Hi sweetie, I'm Nanny Tina. I hope we have fun today, too." She looked back to April, "You have a very cute Little, Ms. Morris. Are there any special instructions you'd like to note?"

"Yes," April said with a smile, I could tell that she was glad that Tina asked first, "Kimmy is on a strict diet. She's being breastfed only, excepting this organic juice in her diaper bag. She has a very delicate stomach and may vomit if given anything else. I didn't have time to pump this morning, so I will be stopping by around lunchtime to feed her. She is also robophobic, so please keep her away from automated caretakers."

"I see," Tina frowned a bit, I guess the specifics were a hassle to her, "That's quite a lot, let me make a note here. One moment, Ms. Morris." The keys of her keyboard clicked and clacked as she wrote down notes. "Does she have a shock unit in her collar or any other disciplinary implants?"

"No," April said firmly, "Kimmy behaves very well if one takes the time to talk to her. As I said, we're from Albion... have you ever worked with a wholly unregressed Little?"

"You mean," Tina looked surprised, "She's not on the formula at all? Like, none?"

"Absolutely none. She reacts very poorly to it, and I do not want her on it at all."

"But... how do you control her if she's not on the formula and she has no zapper?" Tina stared at me as if I were a unicorn. I waved again... I couldn't help it.

"I talk to her, it's really that simple."

"I don't want to make a fuss," I chimed in, "I love my mommy and I want to have a good day." Tina leaned in closely to stare at my eyes, I just smiled at her.

"Are.. are all the Littles in Albion like this?"

"Many are," April smiled, "Albion handles Littles a bit differently both in how we find them and how we treat them, at least where I'm from."

"May I.. talk to her today?" Tina held out her arms, offering to take me.

"Of course," April laughed, "Absolutely. She's a joy to talk to. Just please, be very careful with her diet. And no videos for her, either. They're bad for the brain." April handed me over to Tina... it was a strange feeling. They both knew I was intelligent and aware, but I was still being handed over just like that, and now I was in Nanny Tina's care. "Be a good girl, Kimmy. I'll see you at lunchtime."

"Bye mommy," I waved. I remember feeling so sad when she'd leave me at the LittleGarden. Honestly, I should be upset and terrified, but something had me pretty well at ease. April seemed so calm, like everything would be fine no matter what.. her confidence washed away my fears. "So, am I supposed to call you Nanny Tina? You look too young to be a nanny."

"You little stinker," Tina laughed. I actually put my hands to my rear, with the way things had been going lately... I couldn't remove loss of control there from the list of the possible. "Yes, you may call me Nanny or Nanny Tina, either is fine." She patted my head. Tina was wearing a salmon t-shirt with the words "Little Care" in black and some logo that didn't make sense to me. They apparently got to wear jeans to work, unlike the LittleGarden employees. "So you're completely unregressed? How... how old are you?"

"I'm... I mean, I was twenty-six years old. Here, I'm considered ten months."

"That sounds about right, you're so light and so cute!" She booped me on the nose and I smiled, "But you wear diapers voluntarily? You play with baby toys and want to be treated like an infant?"

"I don't really wear diapers voluntarily," I admitted, "I was upset about it for a long time, but it's not something I'm getting out of. So I accept it. The world isn't built for people my size, and mommy will always try her best to make sure I'm clean and comfortable. Honestly, I had a really hard and draining job in my old life. The toys that mommy gets for me are stimulating, creatively and intellectually.. I have this amazing activity book with dot-to-dots that have hundreds of dots! I'm not stuck playing with toys that teach you the alphabet or anything. The best part is how much my mommy loves me."

Tina started walking into the main area of the Little Care facility... the contrast to the LittleGarden was stark. Several Littles here sat in playpens, chewing on toys with vacant expressions. Another group of Littles were sitting on the floor together, staring at a bright screen. There was no crafting, no reading.. there was no one dancing, no slide. I looked over and I did see a group of Littles stacking blocks... but they didn't look like they were having fun. On the far wall, there was a big steel door with a small window in it. The room was clinical, cold.

"Um, Nanny Tina... why do all of the Littles look so unhappy?" I gripped more tightly to her, I didn't really want to go play with them.

"What do you mean? They're having fun! Look, they love that show.. oh wait," she turned me away from the screen, "Your mommy said no videos. Those Littles over there loooove to chew things, they'll just chew all day if you let them. They're pretty heavily regressed though. The really heavily regressed Littles have the best laughs when you tickle them." She wiggled her fingers, tickling my tummy and I squirmed in her arms. I couldn't help but squeal a bit... Amazons could always seem to find my ticklish spot. "They don't look happy to you?"

"No," I admitted, "They look sad.. no one is singing, no one is dancing."

"Littles don't sing," Tina laughed, "Littles have no rhythm, no musical ability at all. Littles can't focus on anything long enough for that."

"I can sing," I assured her. "May I sing for you?"

"Sure," Tina laughed at me, she didn't believe me, "Show me your singing, Little Kimmy. I'm listening."

I sang for Tina, I picked a sad, slow song that April would sing with me on a rainy afternoon. I wished I had my ukulele, I'd play for her too. Tina stared at me, open-mouthed as I finished the song.

"You.. that... that was very pretty, Kimmy. You sang the whole song, you didn't stop for anything. Do you want to go play with toys?" Something in her voice told me she wanted me to say no.

"No thank you, Nanny Tina. Can we talk more? I like talking to you."

"I like talking to you too, Kimmy. Are all Littles like you where you're from?"

"Well, lots of the Littles at the daycare I usually go to are this way - none of us like diapers, but we wear them because we love our mommies and daddies... well, except for my friend Melanie. She really likes wearing diapers, like a lot. I don't understand it."

"So you talk to other Littles while you're at the daycare? What do you talk about?"

"Oh, you know, what foods we like, what we did for fun the previous day.. some of them gossip about who their mommies are dating. My mommy is dating a beautiful lady named Gwen who plays in a band. Gwen is super nice!" I blushed, realizing that I was gossiping now. Tina just stared at me, fascinated. Looking at her daycare, I could tell why. The Littles didn't interact with each other much. They mostly played alone.. every now and again there was a fight over a toy that had to be broken up by another daycare worker. Tina wasn't letting me go, so she seemed to be pawning off some of her tasks to the other workers.

"Do you want Gwen to be your mommy too?"

"Um," my blushed deepened much further at that thought, I hadn't really considered it. I would have two mommies.. but I would probably not get to sleep in April's bed any more. Would she snuggle me as much? "I don't know.. I love my mommy a lot.. Gwen is really fun, but... I don't know. I like it being just mommy and me."

Tina held me for hours, we just talked.. about everything. Art, history, cartoons, toys, boys.. Tina had a crush on one of the artists that worked in the studio. From her description, I was betting he was a session musician like April. She said it felt really strange to get dating advice from someone in diapers, which made me laugh.

When April came by to get me at lunch, I was feeling really, really thirsty. Tina and I had spent the whole morning talking, she forgot to give me a bottle and I didn't think to ask. We found a bench in a sunny spot outside and laid down. I felt really uncomfortable knowing she was about to pull out a breast and stick it in my face in public... but it was the way things were done here. Nobody cared about breastfeeding in public since it was a positive thing to make your Little as little as possible. April had a salad she'd prepared this morning, she rolled up the carrier harness and laid it across her lap, then laid me down as well. After some fiddling with her bra, her breasts were free with an "Ouch!" from poor April. I felt bad that her taking care of me this way was causing her pain. This is what I had been looking forward to. I was pretending that last night never happened, this was the first breastfeed from my beloved April. I felt my mouth water, the smell from her chest was so mesmerizing.

She cradled my head and brought me close to her, and soon I was latched on, the wonderful milk filling my mouth and my belly.

"Oh, my hungry girl," April laughed lightly, "I think it's going to be hard to eat as well, that's such an... interesting feeling."

She stroked my hair softly and started in on her salad. It was very strange to know that she was eating... and I was eating from her. I greedily drank until there was nothing left from the first breast, to April's great joy, and she moved me to the other, shifting around to continue her lunch as well. When the other breast had nothing left, I popped off with a contented sigh.

"So, my darling Kimmy, is it everything you wanted?" She smiled down at my heavily blinking eyes.

"Yes mommy," I grinned sleepily up at her, "I love you. It's so good... and I feel so close to you." She reached down and stroked my cheek.

"Good, I'm glad. Don't go to sleep on me now. Tell me, how is your day going?" April helped me to a sitting position and steadied me on her lap. I looked up to her lovingly, feeling her one hand cover the majority of my back.

"It's been really good, actually. Nanny Tina is really nice and really curious, we've just been talking this whole time. She really thought that Littles needed to be regressed to be happy, but I think I'm changing her mind. I like her. How's recording with the band? Is it fun?"

"It's intense," she smiled warmly down to me, I could see the excitement in her eyes, "They need absolute perfection. Billy - the guitarist I'm filling in for - is breathing down my neck, but honestly I think he's impressed." Her proud smile lit up her face.

"You're the best, mommy." I put my hand on her leg and looked up at her in what I was hoping was proud or reassuring, but I'm sure it just looked silly, seeing as how I was in a diaper and a sundress sitting in her lap. She grinned and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks sweetie, you're pretty wonderful too. I'm glad to hear you're spreading the word that love conquers all. Maybe Tina will look at Littles a bit differently now. This was nice, I'd like to do this with you again tomorrow."

"I would like that a lot!" I didn't even mean to, but I found myself bouncing up and down on her lap a little in my excitement. I reached up and wrapped my arms around her, and she carried me back to the building, holding her to me with one arm and carrying the harness and her remains from lunch. 

"Tina," April smiled as she handed me back over to Tina at the Little Care, "I'm so glad to hear that you and Kimmy are having a good time."

"We really are Ms. Morris, I had no idea it could be so much fun to talk with a Little! Kimmy is really funny, and she sings really well."

"Thank you, she's pretty special to me. I just have one tiny favor to ask. You're not in trouble, I love the special attention you're giving my Little girl, but please don't forget to give her the afternoon bottle." April had the sweetest smile, but a look of horror crept over Tina's face.

"Ms. Morris, I am so, so sorry. We talked so much I forgot to give her a bottle, I'm so sorry!"

"Tina, Tina.. it's okay. I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful talk. Unfortunately, she gets dehydrated and won't think to ask for a drink. Please make sure she's a good girl and drinks her juice."

"Yes Ms. Morris, I'm very sorry. I won't forget again."

"It's no big deal, Tina," April assured her, "I'm not upset, she's not hurt, everything's fine. Please have another wonderful time with her. I'll pick her up in five or six hours."

"I'm sorry I forgot to ask for my juice," I said sheepishly as April walked away. "She's not mad, really."

"It's not your job to ask for juice, silly girl. It's my job to make sure your needs are taken care of. I imagine you're not thirsty yet though... so where were we? You say that everyone at your daycare likes to sing and dance?"

"Oh sure, it's wonderful. We sing songs together, I love it especially when they play music that I know my mommy is playing the guitar in. That's extra special to me."

We picked up right where we left off. Tina did remember to give me another gallon of juice and changed my diaper. We laughed because our conversation didn't even stop while she cleaned me up and rediapered me. Diapers were just a thing we had to deal with, they didn't stop us from being friends at all. It was really nice. I didn't even notice the time pass, I was surprised when April was back to get me. She looked tired.

"Welcome back, mommy! Tina and I are good friends now!"

"That's wonderful, sweetie! Let's go back to the hotel and you can tell me all about your day."

"Ms. Morris, Kimmy is an absolute delight. Thank you so much for bringing her in, she's honestly changed the way I look at Littles. You are an amazing woman!" Tina gushed at April, who looked as proud as I felt.

"I firmly believe that every Little can respond the same way that Kimmy has. If you love them, if you show them that you love them, if you try to hear them and understand them, and if you can help them through the pain that they left behind in their old lives... they can be happy. Truly happy, not the artificial happiness that some are forced to take."

• Like 8

This was beautiful, I loved how Kimmy was able to talk to Tina and change her impressions about Littles. As I said before how can we appreciate the light if there is no dark.. Just please don't leave us hanging on that cliff for too long...:lol:

As always Kimmy your story is heartwarming and fun to read, it's always impossible to stop till the end of the posted chapter.

I mentioned earlier the "Baby Fever". Originally nobody knows, as it thickens (we now know), but "April Morris" could get it. I'm just kidding, but there's a possibility

Anabelle is similar to "Pinkie Pie" from "My Little Pony: Magic of Friendship", especially in chapter 2x13. You should see this chapter. It teaches us; That a playmate, is not the same, as a babysister. I recommend

Great job with the update and while the darker portions aren't anyone's favorite I feel they are necessary to the storyline as they make the pleasant parts more so. This section was really nice but I figured it might be only a matter of time before there was some trouble on Catalon. I also hope we see some fun at the daycare. I look forward to the next few days even if it is darker.

22 hours ago, something101 said:

i think i might cry just having to wait for the next part, but do take your time if that keeps this going smoothly!

You won't have to wait long.

Guest KWOceans
11 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great job with the update and while the darker portions aren't anyone's favorite I feel they are necessary to the storyline as they make the pleasant parts more so. This section was really nice but I figured it might be only a matter of time before there was some trouble on Catalon. I also hope we see some fun at the daycare. I look forward to the next few days even if it is darker.

Trigger Warning: Collars, bondage

Part 33

The next two days were much of the same, breakfast from April, lunch from April, dinner from April, supplements to go with it and lots of juice. The nighttime diapers were always completely soaked and swollen in the morning despite their ridiculous bulk. The days were spent just talking to Tina. She was on a Little-oriented career path, she wanted to care for Littles professionally in a greater capacity. Meeting me had actually changed a lot for her, she was planning to reinforce the status quo before meeting me.. now she wanted to be an agent of change, to help more Littles find happiness the way I had. I told her about the Love Your Little store, and Donna and Alice, and everything I could think of about how April and Lisa handled Littles, and how wonderful it could be. I don't think my feet actually touched the ground more than a handful of times in my first three days at Little Care, I was constantly being held by Tina and talking the whole day.. unless I was drinking juice or at lunch with April. It was honestly really good. April and I didn't go out, we didn't really want to "soak in the atmosphere" as it were. We would sit and talk in the hotel room, or watch a movie, or just snuggle and read together. It was really nice.. I slept in her arms every night and I don't think I'd ever felt closer to her.

But when we came to the Little Care on the next day, Tina wasn't there. I hadn't actually talked to any of the other nannies there.. I was really nervous again all of a sudden. Little Care had become a safe place, and I didn't know if it was going to be that way today. The girl behind the counter had black hair, long with bangs in the front. She wore very mature makeup, and her nametag read "Nanny Beth". She had a smile on her face... but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Good morning, where's Tina today?" April asked, feeling me tense up.

"Tina doesn't work Sundays, ma'am," Beth smiled to her, "I run the show for her on Sunday." Had I seen her before? I didn't really pay attention to anything but Tina when I was here. "Don't worry, Ms. Morris. I'm already aware of all of Kimmy's restrictions." I felt panic rise in my chest as April handed me over to Beth.

"Mommy... " I whined softly, reaching back to April.

"Sweetie," April said, looking a little pained, "You like Little Care, you'll have a great day like always. We're well past the halfway point on recording, we'll be going home soon. Be a good girl today, okay?" I nodded. April's phone buzzed and she looked down, "Oh sweetie, I don't think I'll be able to have lunch with you today like we have been. There's a bottle of my milk for you in the bag for your lunch today. I'm so sorry."

"Have a great day, Ms. Morris," Beth said as she began carrying me back into the main area. The moment the door had closed behind April, Beth held me up to her eye level, lifting me up under my arms. She stared into my eyes and her smile turned mean, "Well well well, if it isn't Princess Kimmy who needs to be held all the time. You've made my job really hard this week, Kimmy. Tina hasn't done squat except play with you all day while I picked up all the slack."

"I'm so sorry, Nanny Beth. What can I do to make it better? I want to be friends," I pleaded to her, dangling helplessly in her arms.

"Oh, I've been thinking all morning about what you can do for me. I'm going to have a nice, relaxing day," her smile grew as she carried me toward that foreboding steel door, "You're going to the kennel today, you don't get to be a princess today, you get to be a kitten."

"Why are you doing this to me?" I couldn't help but start crying, "I didn't do anything to you! Please don't!"

The other side of the steel door was terrible. We were in a narrow hallway, the left side was a sheer wall with only a recessed cubby interrupting the otherwise unbroken surface, the right side was a wall of cage doors. I couldn't see in to any of them from this angle, but I could hear several whines as Beth strode down the hall. On the far end of the hallway was another steel door.

"Nanny Beth please!" I pleaded as she sat me down on a shelf in the cubby, it was difficult to see through my tears, but I felt her taking my dress off, "Please I'll be good, please put me in a crib. I don't like this!"

"Spoiled princess isn't getting what she wants," Beth mocked in an ugly sing-song tone. 

I felt her forcing my hands into mittens and then there was some sort of mask pulled over my face. It didn't cover my eyes but it covered my nose and mouth, as she forced it over my face I felt her squeeze my face and a pacifier-like bulb invaded my mouth. She buckled the mask behind my head, and there was a thick collar attached to it that fit over the collar that April had put on me. I felt trapped! I put my mittened hands to the mask, but I couldn't feel anything. I tried to plead, but a soft "meow" came from the mask instead.

"Much better," Beth grinned down at me, wiping my eyes, "Little kitten, you get to spend the day in here. And if you say a word to your mommy about it, I'll make sure tomorrow is much, much, much worse. You're getting off light here. We have the best RoboNanny in the other room... I could instruct it to feed you until you can't hold it and you poop your Little diapers full and then I'll set it to give you a spanking for an hour. How's that sound? Or I could leave it on the exercise routine all day and have it run you - have you ever peed yourself while running, little Kimmy? I bet you'd love that. Four hours of that and you'd be begging to be a kitten."

My eyes were wide with horror. Beth was evil! My protests came out as sweet meows from the mask.

"Are you going to tell your mommy? Maybe we should just start the RoboNanny in on spanking you now." I shook my head vigorously. I would absolutely tell April all about this, but I wasn't going to let Beth know. "Good kitten, you spend the day right here. I'll come hook your bottle up to your mask at lunchtime... but you probably aren't getting changed until your mommy comes for you. Have fun!" She closed the barred door to the cage and I was left alone, cold in a small cage. I looked down at my hands, they were mittens that looked like cat paws, with no claws of course. I tried my best to feel around the mask.. there were ears on top of my head, and the mask protruded from my face, I could see the end of it, I'm sure it looked like a cat's mouth. I was naked except for the diaper, which was wet already, stuck in a small cage where I only had enough room to turn around. The other side of the cage was clear plastic, where I could see into a room.

I have no idea how long I sat in that cage, I laid down and cried - all I could do was watch out of the window at the people coming and going in the room. Every now and again, someone would come in with a Little wearing a mask that made them look like an animal and a big puffy diaper with a tail poking out of it. They were handed over and shortly after, I could hear them being loaded into a cage. It was a daycare for Little pets.. I didn't even know Littles were kept this way! It was awful. At least as babies we were loved and held. Being stuck in a cage, unable to talk at all was the worst! The Amazons going in and out were all dressed in suits or pantsuits.. they all looked like business professionals, bigwigs. I was betting that the Catalon fashion at the moment was to have a Little pet... Oh, how I hated this place!

I had nothing to do but watch the awful Amazons and listen to the cries of my fellow Littles for hours.. until a fat Amazon man with an Amazon preteen came in. I hadn't seen too many actual children since I arrived in this dimension. Some at the stores we visited, but it seemed most Amazons had Littles instead of children. But this girl was surely taller than I was. She was dressed in tight blue jeans and a light blue blouse - a small blue purse slung over one shoulder, her dark brown hair was tied in a side ponytail. Her giant father in a pinstripe suit with shined shoes. The girl was pointing at me. What did that mean? I backed into a corner against the bars, hoping they wouldn't see me.. but the cage behind me was open and a young adult Amazon male, an awkward boy with an awful haircut to his dingy brown hair was pulling me out of the cage. I squirmed and protested, but it all came out as meows. He was carrying me to that far door, opposite the one I came in. He was wearing a dark blue uniform shirt, he certainly wasn't part of Little Care.

"Oh, that one doesn't have a tail on her diaper, Daddy," I heard the Amazon girl complain, "We have to fix that."

"You say you're not sure where this one came from?" the man was asking the employee. My eyes went wide and I started thrashing.

"No sir, she's not in the registry.. I'm not sure how she got here."

"I'll take her then," he stated plainly. His daughter cheered and hugged him. I screamed for all I was worth, but it came out as a purr.

"Oh, she likes that Daddy, hear her pretty purr? Oh, she's the cutest kitten ever. She'll make the best playmate for Sunshine. What's her name?"

I felt the attendant pull back the collar of the mask.. he'd see my tag! He'd know I was April's, I'd be okay! They couldn't take me, the collar made me safe.

"Oh," the boy said, "it seems she's owned - by someone from Albion. Her name is Kimmy Morris."

"No! I want her!" the girl was furious, "Daddy, I want her! She's perfect! Her hair looks so soft!"

"But she's not in your system, she's not checked in." The man had a sly tone to his voice that I absolutely did not like.

"No, sir."

"I'll give you ten thousand right now if you look the other way. You never saw this kitten, and she certainly didn't go with us."

I felt the employee's pulse quicken. He couldn't! I squirmed and protested, but the girl seemed to be pleased with the meows that came from the mask.

"I shouldn't... "

"Fine, fifteen thousand."

And then I was being handed to the girl. She was only a few feet taller than me, I should be able to escape. I shoved her and squirmed.

"Daddy, she's too wiggly, she's going to hurt me," she complained, "And she doesn't have a tail. Make her less wiggly and fix her tail for me, daddy."

Suddenly I was being hoisted into the air by my armpits. The man thumped me on the head and I saw stars... I was so dizzy, he hit me so hard!

"Bad kitty, you belong to Bella now. You will behave or else." He handed me back to the clerk, "Get her a tail to match her ears, and give her a sedative please. We'll take her home now, along with Sunshine."

"Kimmy's a dumb name for a kitty," I heard the girl saying as the employee took me back to the cubby.. I was being changed into another diaper, thicker than the already too thick daytime diapers.. it taped backwards.. it was a crawler! This one had a tail poking out of the back of it, but the inside felt the same. I knew from experience I wouldn't be able to stand in this. I felt a sharp stab in the back of my thigh... and suddenly I felt very sleepy. He drugged me!

Time seemed to be a slideshow between heavy blinks... the attendant's grinning face, a wad of cash being handed over, being loaded into a cage carrier.. and another girl laid on top of me.. and then I was out.

• Like 6

Another one i have to comment on, excellent story!

from the settings to the people to the first perspective.

I hope Kimmy and April meet each other again, and that Beth gets her due.

Guest KWOceans
8 minutes ago, DKN117 said:

So, is the story going to stick wholly to Kimmy's POV, or might we get a couple scenes of April on the warpath?

SEE! SEEEEEE! Make note of this! I am not the only one who wants to see April's point of view here, Kimmy. Give the readers what they want! PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE before I go nuts. Please don't make me go write some sad and lonely fanfiction of it that will sit forever unseen on my google drive. Pretty please. We'll give you cookies. :D

Hopefully Kimmy gets rescued. Surely, she will, even if she goes back to Albion with some (non-literal) scars.

Few questions: Does Catalon have laws against littlenapping? Did April have Kimmy registered in Albion, and does Catalon recognize that registry? Also, is there a way to remove Kimmy's collar without April's permission?

A chapter from April's perspective would be really cool!

Wow! What an unexpected situation!! I cannot wait to see April's reaction after this!! I don't want to wait for the next day I want this whole thing now!! So looking forward to more and poor Kimmy. This is certainly a crueler side to the dimension than I can remember seeing.

I can definitely see April pulling a Ripley.. "Get your hands off her, you bitch!"

Ohh this is gonna be Fun(or hell) for a "nanny".

About the laws what protection does April have for Kimmy, or are we gonna have to wait and see?

Anabelle is similar to "Pinkie Pie" from "My Little Pony: Magic of Friendship", especially in chapter 2x13. You should see this chapter. It teaches us; That a playmate, is not the same, as a babysister. I recommend

This is all I can find I'm sorry

9 hours ago, Guilyn said:

That was REALLY well done, I was thinking the whole time "who is watching the other littles if we she with kimmy all day?"

Part 34

When I came to, I was laying on a soft bed.. it had walls all around, maroon, and a hole for a doorway, it was big enough for me to stand in.. I tried to stand, but remembered the crawler diaper. I was stuck on all fours.. and the mask was still there. I tried to rub the sleep from my eyes, but the mittens prevented me from doing so. I climbed to all fours and crawled out of the hole.. into a child's bedroom. Well, a giant child. It had a four poster bed with a canopy, a vanity, a dresser and wardrobe, a toybox overflowing with toys, posters on the walls... this girl had everything she could possibly want. The walls were a soft lilac, most everything else was white with lilac trim.

There was another Little waiting for me, she wore a red kitty mask and ears that matched her probably naturally red hair. She had a ridiculously thick pink diaper that had darker pink pawprints all over it.. except in the crotch, where they had obviously faded. There was a red tail poking out that matched her haircolor, and she had mittens on her hands.. and kneepads that looked like feet as well. Her actual feet were bound to her thighs, there was no way she could even sit down. As I emerged from the maroon cube, she came and rubbed against me.. there as a purr coming from her mask. I felt so badly for her, there was no way of knowing how long she had been like this. I sat down on my butt to look at her, my legs splayed out in front of me. Her eyes grew wide and she shook her head. Her purring stopped and a soft meow came from her. She turned and wiggled her feet.. her actual feet at me.

It clicked, I got it. She was trying to tell me that if they caught me sitting like a human, I'd end up bound like her. I climbed back to my hands and knees just as the door to the bedroom opened. The other Little knelt and put her hands between her diapered knees and meowed up at the girl.. my captor, Bella. The one who stole me away from April. Oh, I hated this girl already. She could just convince her Amazon daddy to get her whatever she wanted, no matter who it hurt. I turned and started crawling back to the hole in the soft box I crawled out of.

"Daisy, no," Bella said. After another moment she said, "Daisy, bad kitty!" I felt a sharp pain in my neck and heard a loud buzz and I collapsed. "Daisy, come sit next to Sunshine."

Oh no. I was Daisy. I was still hurting from the shock, laying there on the floor when it buzzed again.

"Daisy! Bad kitty, I said come sit! Now, Daisy." I scrambled to my hands and knees and crawled over to the other Little, kneeling and putting my hands in front of me like she was. I felt shaky and my vision felt a little fuzzy. "Good kitty," Bella said. I flinched a bit as she reached down, but when she stroked my hair, I felt something in the collar.. and my whole body tingled and felt warm. It felt amazing. Like the best massage in the world, or just sinking in to a hot bath. I couldn't stop myself from craning my neck to enhance her touch. When her hand was withdrawn, I hated myself. "Good kitty, Daisy. When you're a good girl, you'll get pets. When you're a bad girl, you'll get shocks. You should purr when I pet you, too. I'll forgive you this time, but I expect my kitties to be purring, happy kitties. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head... and got a zap. I fell to the ground, groaning.. which came out as a soft mew.

"We don't nod, do we Sunshine?" Meow. "Sunshine's a good kitty, be like Sunshine and you'll be happy. Right Sunshine?" I struggled back to my kneeling position as Bella reached down and started stroking the other Little's hair. She started emitting a loud purr right away. "That's a good kitty. Who's ready for din-din?"

Sunshine gave a loud meow and rubbed herself against Bella's leg... I felt my stomach turn. Bella reached over to her dresser and picked up two baby bottles.

"Sunshine knows to purr when she eats. Daisy, I expect you to purr for me too." I didn't know how to purr... the only time I had done it before was when I was screaming.. was Sunshine screaming this whole time? Sunshine knelt again and tilted her head up, and Bella slipped the nipple of the bottle into a hole in the mask. I listened to Sunshine suckle and purr at the same time.. she couldn't be screaming, she couldn't do that and drink at the same time. I knew I didn't want to drink. Normal food in Catalon wasn't safe, even soda and hamburgers. There was no way that the stuff in that bottle wasn't going to do something to me. I laid down with my knees underneath me and my hands in front of me, like I thought a cat would.

"Don't worry Daisy, you're next. Sunshine, you're being such a good girl." This was awful. I didn't want to be Daisy, I wanted to be Kimmy, and I wanted my mommy. I buried my face in my hands, afraid to crawl away from this girl. "Okay Daisy, your turn. Come drink your bottle. It's all you're getting." I tried to whine, and it came out as a pitiful mew. "It's okay Daisy, drink your bottle like a good kitty and then you can go play. I'll give you pettings and love." She started stroking my hair again and that tingly, warm feeling came back... it felt so good. So comforting.. it felt incredible. Involuntarily, I let out a "mmmmm" of pleasure... which came out as a purr. "Oh, Daisy likes being stroked, doesn't she? Show me who's a good kitty, Daisy."

I flopped on my side. That was a kitty thing to do, maybe she would get the hint. I tried to make a sad sound.. it came out as a sad meow.

"Aww, is Daisy not hungry? You're probably still feeling yucky from the medicine, huh?" She started stroking me again, and I closed my eyes. I tried making a soft "mmm", as lightly as I could. It came out as the smallest purr. I was starting to get the hang of this. "Okay Daisy, you don't have to drink your bottle this time, poor kitty. Do you want to go rest in your kitty bed?" I mewed and crawled toward the maroon cube, fearing the shock. I made it in safely and laid down. I watched Bella play with Sunshine, she held a stick with a long string of feathers and waved it around. Sunshine started swinging her mittened hands at the feathers, causing Bella to giggle. Is this what life was like for an Amazon pet? I wanted my mommy so badly. I kept hoping she would come storming through the door and pick me up. Was she done recording for the day? Had she discovered I was gone? I laid and watched Sunshine play until Bella got bored and sat down, pulling the poor Little into her lap and stroking her. Sunshine's purr was loud, she laid in Bella's lap and closed her eyes.

"Sunshine, you're so funny," the girl giggled, "Your diaper is getting warm, silly kitty." She reached back and patted Sunshine's diapered bottom, still stroking her head with the other hand. Sunshine's purr got louder. There's no way she could actually like this, right? She was still human, she warned me about the risk of getting my feet bound. How long had she been here? What was her real name? How long had it been since she ate solid food, or spoke a word? I felt terrible for her. Did she ever know the joy of someone loving her unconditionally? I hoped April would find me soon. "Daisy, do you want some pettings?" Bella was looking at me. Sunshine looked up at me too. I crawled backwards into the cube.

"Oh, that means you need to come snuggle. No hiding, Daisy. Hiding means a kitty is sick, and you don't want that." After a moment, her large hand was reaching into the hole and she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out. I followed as best I could, I didn't want to get a shock. She pulled Sunshine back into in her lap and pulled me down next to her. I felt very awkward, Sunshine was also naked except for her mask, mittens, and diaper. Our skin touched.. and she purred. Bella started stroking our hair, one Little for each hand, and we were both purring loudly. "There's my good kitties. Oh, I'm so happy Sunshine has a friend now. She was getting lonely. Kitties should have friends. You're going to be such a good kitty for me, aren't you Daisy? So much better than real kitties, you won't bite or scratch, you'll purr and play when I want. I love Little kitties."

"I hear-ed you gots a new kitty," the voice of a Little came from the doorway, she was purposefully mispronouncing "heard" and using poor grammar, "Can I play with her big sis?" Bella's back was to the doorway and I was facing forward in her lap, so I couldn't see the newcomer. "Oh, she gots a full bottle, I betcha she's soooo hungry."

"Go away Opal," the Amazon girl said, "she's my kitty and you can't play with her."

"I was just coming to tell you that mommy wants you, big sis," the Little said softly, she sounded like she had hurt feelings.

"Ugh," Bella groaned and gently lowered Sunshine and me off of her lap. Sunshine immediately started crawling for the Amazon's bed, disappearing underneath it. I turned around to look at the Little. She was dressed in a bubble romper, pink with ladybugs all over it, her diaper bulge completely unconcealed. She had a red paci dangling from a clip attached to the peter pan collar of the romper. She had chestnut brown hair in a bobbed cut and a sad look on her face. She looked to be about my same size... if I could stand. "Fine, but stay out of my room and don't touch Daisy."

Opal watched Bella leave and walked over to me. I looked up at her, my eyes pleading.

"Oh, you poor girl. You weren't a kitty before, were you? Is this your first day?" she asked as she laid a hand on my shoulder. I nodded. "Come on, I have some Little's Chocolate stashed, I'll give you some." She walked next to me as I crawled. We left the bedroom.. but once we got into the hallway she gave me a swift kick to the ribs, which knocked the wind out of me. "Ha! You stupid kitty. Why are all kitties so stupid?" she sneered at me, I couldn't see well through the haze of pain. I collapsed on the floor, trying to catch my breath. "Only a stupid person would let themselves get turned into a kitty. Nobody's going to help you, kitty. Nobody cares." She kicked me again, in the stomach this time, and leaned in close. "I love kitties so much. I bet your cries will be better than Sunshine's, we just have to help you find them. Kitties are the best," she reached down and twisted my exposed nipple, it was agony! I mewled in pain, trying to curl up and hide, but she wouldn't let me. "Oh Daisy, you're going to be my new favorite, much better than Sprinkles ever was. You'll cry for me, won't you Daisy? Oh, I'm sure you will. You'll be a good kitty for me, you won't RUN," she twisted again, renewing the pain, "like Sunshine does, will you? We're going to be Such Good Friends." She twisted and pinched hard with each of the final words before planting a wet kiss on my face, just below my eye. She then waddled off down the hallway, laughing. I laid there wheezing, wishing harder than ever that April would turn the corner and rescue me. But she didn't. Bella found me curled up on the floor outside her room, tears streaming from my face.

"Oh no, Daisy," she said pityingly, picking me up. "Opal got you, didn't she. Mother didn't even need anything." Bella cradled me and stroked my hair, which felt calming and relaxing. Warmth flooded my body and I went limp in her arms... and started purring weakly. "Keep away from Opal, she hates kitties. She's a brat. Whatever you do, don't try to hurt her. She'll tell mother and you'll get in big trouble. You do not want mother mad at you, Daisy." Bella carried me back into her room and laid down on the bed, laying me on her chest and petting me. A few moments later, Sunshine was rubbing her head against my cheek with a soft mew. I guess she was apologizing? I looked up at Bella, pleading with my eyes, and put my mittened hands to the kitty mask mouth and made a pulling motion.

"No, Daisy - I know it hurts at first and I'm sorry, but the muzzle never comes off. You're a kitty, don't think of it as anything but a part of you. This one is much nicer than the mask your old owner gave you." I.. felt her rubbing the ears on the mask. I didn't know how I felt it, but I felt it, and it felt amazing. I felt her scruff the base of the ears, where it met my hair and I couldn't help but purr loudly. "See, it's starting to work already. Soon you'll be able to move those ears - we don't want to take it off, you'd have to bond to it all over again." My eyes went wide at this.. bond to it? It was bonding to me? How? Would I be able to take it off later? "Be a good kitty, don't ask again. Okay, Daisy?" Bella resumed caressing the ears and that warmth flooded my body again. I melted in her lap and purred, I couldn't help it.

That actually made me panic and I pulled away from her - the fear adrenaline broke through whatever the mask was doing to me and I crawled off of her.

"Aw, okay Daisy - come back if you want more love," she actually sounded disappointed. Sunshine took my spot on her chest. I crawled to the foot of the bed and laid down, my midsection was aching, and I was hungry. My stomach growled, I couldn't stop it. "Daisy, I can hear that you're hungry. Will you drink your bottle? I don't want to force you, kitty." I just buried my face. I wanted April.. and I couldn't even tell anyone how badly I missed her. I felt my hair being stroked again, which was relaxing. "Poor Daisy. You'll help her, won't you Sunshine? Can you help her learn to be happy?" Sunshine meowed in response, "I knew you would. You're a good kitty, Sunshine. I love you so much."

"Bella, it's time for dinner," a female voice called from outside the room.

"Coming!" Bella called back, laying Sunshine down on the bed. She patted my diaper and left the room. I just laid there, my face buried.. I felt Sunshine laying against me. Her naked breasts pressing into my back made me uncomfortable as she nuzzled against the back of my head. I felt my stomach cramp and I groaned.. I'd been on an almost entirely liquid diet for days now, and it had done certain things to my digestion... Sunshine gave me room while I did my humiliating business. I wanted to cry so badly, I felt so helpless.. so hopeless. I couldn't even ask for a change, I'd have to wait for someone to find me!

Sunshine meowed and crawled over to a ramp I hadn't noticed at the foot of the bed. She tilted her head and meowed, I guessed she was trying to get me to follow her. She waited patiently, kneeling like she did for Bella. I hadn't noticed before how her tail wrapped around her hands and knees when she sat that way. Did she really have control over it? I got to my knees and crawled, feeling absolutely disgusting. I looked at the way Sunshine's tail came out of her diaper.. it wasn't the same as mine, her pink diaper had a round hole in the back of it, it looked like the diaper was cut that way. It had an elastic band around the tail-hole just like the legbands. Sunshine actually had a tail! Were they going to do that to me? She led me down the ramp and out the bedroom door. I was on high alert watching for Opal as we headed down the hall. She led me to a flight of stairs going down, which had a ramp along one side for Sunshine... and me, I guess. I followed her down, she led us toward the back of this enormous house. She knelt outside an open doorway and started meowing softly. I peeked inside.. it looked to be a laundry room of some kind. There was a woman, an older woman who was no taller than Bella wearing a simple dress with an apron, her grey hair braided down her back.

She turned around slowly...

• Like 4