LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

I love the explanations and way Mellie force to get to a breaking point so to speak. I am glad you are not ending it yet and understand but wish there wouldn't be a break but I really understand. The constant updates are hard and needing free time is something I totally get. I coach high school JV softball and this is my last week of the season. 3 more days- 2 games and 1 practice! I thoroughly enjoyed this and cannot wait for Part Deux!!

Arrrg, I had to go back and find the missing post.... I almost missed Kimmy calling April Mommy.... although I loved the "the end" jokex and yet it would have driven me batty wondering if Kimmy ever got the answer to her big question. Bbykimmy you are a JEWEL. The talent you share with us here is fenomimal! Whatever you do please continue to share your art and talent with us here.

I also love how you respond to everyone's comments. I think it was better to put the chapters in bit by bit...torture for us but I think having it all done at once would be worse! Love it and looking forward to the next!

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I also love how you respond to everyone's comments. I think it was better to put the chapters in bit by bit...torture for us but I think having it all done at once would be worse! Love it and looking forward to the next!

Thank you!

• Like 1

I couldn't stand not sharing!

Part 24

I drifted back to consciousness and found myself on Aunt Lisa's couch, still in my sloth PJs but apparently with a fresh diaper. I stretched, and roused to see April hugging Aunt Lisa very tightly.

"Thank you so much, you and Mellie both," she said softly, but her voice carried.

"It wasn't all sunshine and roses, April - she wants to know how she got here. Melanie told Kimmy her arrival story."

"It was going to happen eventually," April sighed, "but I feel like we've turned an important corner. I think we'll be okay."

I yawned loudly, in hopes that they wouldn't realize I was eavesdropping. April knew how I got here, and it was something that she thought I would take poorly... 

"Good morning, sleepyhead. You slept through your morning change," she smiled down at me as she scooped me up, "I was worried it was a hypnotic sleep, but Lisa told me that you drifted off naturally. We've got a lunch date today, sweetie. Gwen is meeting us at the Pasta Palace. It's a beautiful day, I thought we'd eat out on their terrace."

My stomach did a little flip-flop at the news of the lunch date. I wasn't sure I wanted to meet Gwen. I wanted to pretend it would just be April and me forever, just the two of us in this new special kind of love we had found... I felt a little shaken, like that newfound love was threatened. The look on April's face said everything would be fine, however. She hadn't been wrong yet, there was no reason to think she would start now. The key to finding happiness was to surrender to her, to be her Little, to follow where she guided me. I didn't know what was best for me, she did. It made my heart hurt a bit, but I had to trust her.

"Let's go home and get you in a pretty dress, say goodbye to Lisa. Mellie is still asleep, you'll see her again soon, I'm sure."

"Bye Aunt Lisa," I smiled and waved over April's shoulder as she hoisted me up, holding me to her by my diapered bottom. "Thank you for everything, it was a super fun sleepover."

"Goodbye, Kimmy. You are a good girl, I'm glad you had fun."

April carried me to the car and buckled me in, handing me Harry Otter.

"Bottle please!" I smiled cheerfully after I was buckled.

She laughed and handed me a bottle of juice from the diaper bag, "Are we sure she didn't slip you something, cutie?"

"I'm sure," I said as I took the bottle from her, "I just had a really good time, mommy. How many pacis does Mellie have? She seems to have a different one every time I see her."

Mommy beamed at me again, she was really, really happy that I called her 'mommy'.

"I'm glad you had a good time," she said, ignoring my question and closing the back door to the car and taking the driver's seat. "Let's hit the road, cuteness."

--

Once we got home, I got another diaper change.. I seemed to be going more often than I did before, and noticing it less. Honestly, it didn't seem to matter. If I was going to be happy, I had to stop caring about stuff like that. I wasn't going to find a toilet and April would always make sure I got changed.. so I just went when I needed to go, I never bothered to hold it any more. She picked out a dress for me, it was a sleeveless sundress with a white top half showing a floral print, and a bright red gauzy skirt that fell to my calves. There was a little blue bow at my left hip, which hung down to my mid-thigh. It was so cute!

I got a pair of light blue sandals to wear with it, and we sat down on the couch, with me in her lap.

"So, tell me about what you and Melanie talked about last night," she said, seemingly perfectly calm. My pulse accelerated a bit, I didn't want to get in trouble.

"We.. I asked Melanie how she got here, and she said she died and it scared me and," I felt the words pouring out of my mouth, "I thought maybe I was dead too." I stopped for a breath, "But she told me she wasn't actually dead, that Aunt Lisa saved her and they got the pills out of her and... I was scared. I can't remember how I got here, I just remember waking up."

"You and some friends," April sighed sadly, pulling me closer, "decided to drink a lot of a neurotoxin and drive your car entirely too fast for the roads you were on. You were in the back seat of the car, one of your friends was driving, a girl named Stephanie, one of your friends was in the passenger seat, a girl named Joy." She stroked my hair softly, "Stephanie got scared by an animal and drove the car off the road, off the side of a very, very steep hill. None of you were going to survive." She paused, squeezing me tightly.

"How.. how did you save me? What about Steph and Joy? Did they get saved too?"

"Here on Albion, this is how we get Littles.. we take you when we know you aren't going to make it, and we try to give you better lives. We try to take damaged Littles and make them whole. Your dimension reads about an hour behind ours.. so if we see something happen in time, we can do something about it. Your dimension is a harsh place, sweetie. There are a lot of damaged Littles living there, needing love."

"What about my friends?"

"They were also brought here and adopted," mommy's voice was halting. There was something she wasn't saying.

"Can we go visit them? I didn't know any of my friends came here, too... "

"Sweetheart," mommy squeezed me, "Stephanie came through as a five-month, she's... she's probably got a lot of healing to do before she can play with anyone. She was apparently in an abusive relationship that was... it was really bad, sweetie. Joy came through as a fourteen-month. Both have been adopted by now, but I'm afraid I don't know where either of them are, sweetie."

On the one hand, I was happy that my friends were okay.. on the other hand, I never thought for a moment that the three of us would have been pulled into this dimension together. Poor Steph was stuck, probably as a crawler, for who knows how long.

"Is there anything we can do?"

"I doubt it, Kimmy - adoption records are often sealed. Short of running into them, you don't have a very good chance of finding either of them. Don't worry, sweetie," she stroked my hair, "Albion is a mostly gentle place. You and Melanie are happy, right?"

I nodded, hoping she was right. I hoped Steph and Joy found as much happiness as I have.. but I also worried.

"That's why I can't go back ever, isn't it? I'm... I'm dead there."

"Oh sweetie," mommy hugged me close, stroking my hair softly, "I was hoping you wouldn't want to go back any more before you found out. I want you to be happy here."

I thought about what the truth toy revealed to me.. I missed my freedom, but I really didn't want to go home. I could choose to sulk and be sad, or I could embrace the wonderful woman who was trying her best to console me.

"I'm okay, mommy," I smiled up at her, craning my neck to look into her eyes, "I'm home."

--

The Pasta Palace was a Little-friendly establishment.. they had 27 different kinds of mac and cheese! Apparently this particular section of Albion had a lot of Littles, specifically a lot of Littles belonging to progressive Amazons like April. They had special booster seats that slid into the table so Littles could sit at the same level as their Amazons, without needing highchairs. Every spot at every table had interchangeable seats to accommodate any combination of Amazons and Littles. As we were being seated we were walked through the restaurant since we were wanting to eat outside on the terrace. I saw a Little birthday party going on, the entire table was nothing but Littles, probably 20 of them, with clapping Amazons nearby. They looked really happy. I saw the birthday girl, dressed in her frilly pink dress and a tiara, holding up a puzzle book triumphantly. Looks like someone got what they wanted for their birthday. I smiled, thinking about how birthday parties were the best when you were young. And now birthday parties would be the best when you were Little. It made me look forward to my own birthday, I wondered what April would do for me... Mellie would have to be there, of course.

April sat us down at a table where a woman was already waiting. She stood up when we arrived... I examined her closely. She was a pale, heavier-set woman with blonde hair that fell to her squarish chin, but one side of her head was shaved.. and the tips of her hair were dyed pink. She had on a dark lipstick and eyeliner, and a nosering. She had some kind of animal tooth earring dangling from the ear exposed by her shaven head. She had very large breasts that stretched out the band logo on her t-shirt, and an ankle-length black skirt with lace around the hem. Combat boots laced with bright pink laces which dangled down peeked out from under the hem of her skirt.

"Gwen!" April gave the lady a hug and a kiss on the cheek... which meant I got smushed into her large breasts.

"Hello gorgeous," Gwen smiled and then looked down at me, "And you must be Kimmy, I've heard so much about you. You are April's favorite thing to talk about."

"I'm not a thing," I crossed my arms over my chest... but I was squealing with laughter in just a moment as Gwen's strong hands found my ticklish spots.

"Of course you aren't, you're a beautiful Little girl, and you're the apple of your mommy's eye. You know that right? She can't go ten minutes without telling someone how wonderful you are."

April blushed, and I did too.

"May I hold her?" Gwen asked.

"Of course," April answered without even asking me, and handed me over to Gwen. With Gwen holding me up, I was almost eye-level with April, Gwen was very tall. And she smelled like strawberries. Her hands felt strong, but soft and she had baby pink painted nails. I found her very confusing.. she was girly and not girly at the same time.

"Hmm," Gwen mused, turning me this way and that, "She's pretty cute, but I'm not sure... " She rotated me so that she was looking down at the top of my head. She flipped me upside-down and my skirt fell up, exposing my diaper and making me squeal, "Is she ticklish enough?"

"No!" I squealed, but Gwen was already tickling my exposed legs. I had no idea how she was even holding me up at this point considering I was upside-down, kicking and squealing and laughing, all while she tickled my legs. Each of the fingertips on her left hand had thick callouses that made the tickling even more intense. She gave me a swat on the diaper and flipped me back over, "Okay, I think you should keep her. She is pretty cute."

"I like your bow," Gwen whispered in my ear as she sat me down in a Little-ready chair between her and mommy and tied a bib around my neck. I unconsciously touched the blue bow on my dress and smiled. Gwen was funny, I could see why April liked her.

"So sweetie," April spread the Pasta Palace menu out in front of me, "What would you like for lunch?"

"Oh, I hope it's nothing too sweet - I'm getting diabeetus from being too close to this sweet Little."

"Gwen!" I giggled, "You're silly. There's no such thing as too sweet." I stuck my tongue out at her and pointed at a truly wondrous concoction on the menu.. "French Toast Mac & Cheese".

"Oh. My. Goodness," Gwen stared at the picture, mouth agape. "You're kidding, right?"

"Nope! And you hafta try a bite," I said firmly. I didn't know why, but it felt immediately okay to joke and tease with Gwen. She had this way about her that just set you immediately at ease. She was big, she was strong, she looked like she was the sort of person who would take a stand at a moment's notice... but she was also soft and gentle and funny.

"Hey," Gwen leaned down and whispered to me, "Is it okay if I kiss your mommy?"

I nodded. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this. This was actually what I had been worried about this whole time. I loved April in a way I'd never loved anyone before. How would it feel to see someone else kissing her? On the other hand, Gwen seemed very nice...

Gwen leaned in and gave April a soft kiss on the lips, gentle, tender, caring. This was not their first kiss. The two of them were so opposite.. Gwen was so out there, so take-me-or-leave-me, so unapologetic, and April was... mommy. Kind, sweet, gentle, beautiful... and seeing them kiss felt.. nice. It didn't feel bad like I thought it would. You could see how happy it made them both, and I wanted April to be happy. When they broke the kiss, April looked at me to see if I was okay. I smiled at her and she lit up like the sun. I had a feeling she would have broken it off with Gwen then and there if I had asked... but honestly, Gwen seemed interesting and I wanted to get to know her better.

Gwen ordered a cajun chicken mac and cheese, mommy ordered the traditional, and I got the French Toast kind. It was just as wonderful as I had hoped, and Gwen did try a bite of mine... she hated it just as she expected, but she tried it just the same. Through peals of laughter they took turns feeding me bites of my French Toast Mac, they kept it coming so fast that it was hard to keep up. Before I was done with a bite, there was another fork waiting. They were doing it on purpose! When I finished, the bib was covered in fallen noodles and sugar. Something about the fun while eating made it taste even better.

"May I?" Gwen asked, holding up a bottle. She was asking me, not April. I nodded and found myself cradled in her arms. She stood and held the bottle to my lips. I closed my eyes and accepted the nipple, washing down the tasty lunch with the sweet juice. Resting in Gwen's arms felt different, it felt solid - like a comfy hammock made out of the softest steel cables. Gwen felt reliable, like she'd never drop me, but at the same time she was gentle. Her strawberry smell floated over me and I smiled.. her heart was beating fast. Gwen was nervous? Why would she be nervous?

When the bottle was empty, I just smiled up at Gwen. I felt bad that she was nervous... she pulled the bottle away and put my over her shoulder, and started patting my back gently.

"Gwen, you don't have to.. " I started to protest... and then I burped. "Um, thanks." I blushed a brilliant red and buried my face in her neck.

"She's so tiny," Gwen cooed as she set me back in the Littles' seat, "She's smaller than Joanne's Little." She stroked my cheek, "She's a sweetie, April."

"Who's Joanne?" I asked, April just smiled, looking proud.

"Just a friend of mine, sweetie. I don't actually know too many people who have a Little, and April's certainly the first one I've dated. Most musicians can't devote the time a Little needs."

"What instrument do you play? Are you a studio musician like mommy?"

"I play the bass," Gwen smiled at me and sat down, making eye contact with me while she talked, "And no, I play in a local band, mostly for fun. I'm a hair stylist to pay the bills."

"Oh, I bet you're good at that," I smiled back, "Your hair is really cool!" April was just watching us interact with a small smile on her face. I could tell that she was very happy that Gwen and I were getting along. "So, am I the first Little you've held?"

"No, I've held Joanne's Little Will a few times, but you're much smaller than he is. I'm.. pretty big," Gwen had a bit of sadness in her smile there, I could tell she was a little sensitive about her size. "It's strange to hold someone so small. You're also much more of a conversationalist than Will, he doesn't really like talking to anyone but Joanne."

"Oh," I frowned a bit, "everyone says I talk better than they expect, but I don't understand it.. how else would I talk? I'm an adult, or at least I was where I'm from. All Littles are, aren't they? Melanie talks just fine, too."

"Sweetie," April stroked my hair, "Most Littles come here very damaged. Emotionally or physically or both. We don't decide what size you come to us as, you do. Generally the smaller the Little, the more damaged they are, the more care they need... and most your size have a lot of problems with anger and sadness. That's why the regression foods are so popular.. some Littles need help letting go before they can heal. I'm glad you haven't, you're progressing nicely all on your own. You're blooming with just love. And Melanie only talks to us, Lisa says she's totally silent around other Amazons and Littles alike."

"Oh," I felt bad for Melanie, I knew why she was sad and hurting. I wondered what was wrong with the Littles at the daycare.

"She is too sweet, April," Gwen fawned, taking a turn to stroke my hair as well, "Look at those little wheels turning, she really feels for her fellow Littles, doesn't she?"

"All of them could if we let them," April said softly.

"You're such a prog, it's one of the things that makes you so wonderful."

"Prog?" I asked.

"Progressive, sweetie," April smiled softly, "there's a lot in this area - we think that Littles need love and understanding more than control and correction. Lisa wasn't one of us until she met you." She winked at me.

"I'm a prog, but for different reasons," Gwen looked at me, "I don't have a Little and I'll be honest, I don't know many so I don't exactly march for Little Rights.. but I'm genderfluid and that's something that still isn't easily understood by most."

"Oh, what's that mean?"

"I don't consider myself male or female, I'm something in between. It's hard for a lot of people to comprehend. Sometimes it makes things hard, it's tough when people don't understand you."

April reached for Gwen's hands and held them gently. Her heart was so big, she loved everyone. Was there something about her that drew her to people who were hurting? My heart was swelling with love and admiration for her, she never judged a book by its cover, she always seemed to look deeper to the person beyond the surface. She always tried to understand every perspective... and she was really good at it. I thought back to all the times she had calmed my outbursts and explained how other people saw things. I wished I could be like her.

"Well, that was a good meal - how about a trip to the park?" Gwen stretched, "There's one with a Little-safe playground not far from here. I see it on my way to work."

"It's early yet, I think that sounds nice," April smiled, squeezing Gwen's hand, "Are you sure you don't mind us monopolizing your time?"

"I can't think of a better way to spend it," Gwen looked down at me. The park really didn't sound great to me, Littles playing on a playground in public, Amazons watching over them... plus, I frowned a bit as I flooded my diaper again. I needed a change, and a public one did not sound like fun. "If that's okay with you, Kimmy?"

"Um, I um.. " Gwen looked crestfallen as I stammered, "Can I get a change before we go?" I blushed, looking down.

• Like 8

If you were to end it at this point I would not be sorry, the story was great and Kimmy did come to really be a happy baby for April. But I would like to see Gwen and April get together and how Gwen is with Kimmy full

What a great idea for the dimension!! An island which takes Littles to heal them. I love Gwen...my kind of girl!! I think she would be fun I person! I like how she is very open and

Beautiful. Your introduction of Gwen is astounding. I love how you show he interaction between Kimmy and Gwen, her nervous anticipation about how the other would react. I LOVE this story

15 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

If you were to end it at this point I would not be sorry, the story was great and Kimmy did come to really be a happy baby for April. But I would like to see Gwen and April get together and how Gwen is with Kimmy full

Here's the next part, more Gwen for you!

If you would like to, I put up a small poll to vote for your favorite character: http://www.strawpoll.me/12926029

Miss Michelle got a vote before Lisa did!

Part 25

It turned out that Gwen rode a motorcycle, a great big loud one. Honestly, when she started it up it was terrifying. She had on a pair of shorts under her skirt, which she hiked up while climbing on to the bike. I had asked her why she wore a skirt at all, she had just smiled and said because she wanted to. In a way, I envied her - she knew exactly who she was and what she wanted and she wasn't going to let anyone stop her from pursuing it. Of course, she looked like she could knock a person's head off with a well placed punch, so that probably helped with the self-confidence.

The park was pretty packed, there were lots of Amazon mommies and a few daddies wandering around with their Littles. Thankfully April changed me in the trunk of the car before we came here, there were a lot more people here than there had been near the restaurant. I was very thankful for her investment into the diaper bag. April still had me drinking 4 of those huge bottles each day, and I seemed to be wet basically all the time. Messes were still very unpleasant, but April worked to make sure I never had to deal with it for long.

April carried me on her hip to a rare clear bench in the crowded park.. well, crowded was probably an overstatement. There was still room to play, but most of the seating was occupied and there were at least a dozen Littles running around. Gwen and April took a spot on the bench and set me down on my feet.

"Okay, sweetie - go and play, we'll be right here if you need us," April smiled at me and linked hands with Gwen, "Remember, you're trying to learn how to interact with other Littles, try to remember that you're a Little yourself and don't fight it. Just have fun."

Just have fun, I thought, that should be easy, right? Because I've done such a great job of it so far.

I nodded and toddled off toward the playground. It was huge, the centerpiece was a giant "tree trunk" made of plastic that was hollowed out and had a ladder inside. The treetop was a platform that led to slides and other platforms and was enclosed by large bars so no one could fall. It was probably twenty feet tall... it had four slides and various staircases coming out of the platforms, one straight, one tube, one long and twisty, and one that looked bumpy. The treetop seemed to be the popular place, there were several Littles running around up there, laughing and going down the slide just to climb up again via the stairs or the treetrunk. That looked too busy to me, so I wandered over to a large sandbox where it seemed like more calm Littles were playing. I sat down next to a girl who was wearing a pair of shortalls over a pink shirt and a cute butterfly sun hat.

"Hi, I'm Kimmy. Can I play with you?" I asked, honestly unsure how I should proceed.

"Hi Kimmy, I'm Susie," she smiled at me. She had shoulder length blonde hair, pulled into a side ponytail. Her smile looked sleepy and there was something wrong with her blue eyes, they looked a little cloudy, "I'm building a castle. Wanna help?"

"Okay," I agreed. Her "castle" was a couple of mounds of sand with a stick poking out of the top of one, but this seemed like a nice calm thing to play, so I started digging a moat.

"So Susie," I started, trying to find a way to start a conversation, "What's your favorite food?"

"Mommy milk," Susie giggled, "It makes me feel tingly." She didn't even look up from scooping the sand as she talked. "Do you like mommy milk?"

"My mommy doesn't breastfeed me," I conceded, "But I want to ask her to."

"It's the best," Susie assured me, "Better than anything else ever ever."

"How old are you?"

"11 months," Susie answered without a pause.

"No, I mean... how old were you before you came here?"

"I'm 11 months," she frowned, "I don't before." Her face scrunched and her second sentence came out broken.

"You don't before?"

Susie climbed to all fours and went red in the face. I sat puzzled for a moment, and then the smell hit me.

"Did you just..?" I asked, concerned.

"Before make my head hurt," she complained, "Need milk." And she started crawling off, leaving me with a lump of sand with a trench dug halfway around it. I looked around, unsure of what to do next. Susie seemed to have some sort of block preventing her from talking about her previous life. I started to wonder if maybe that subject wasn't a great one to cover with other Littles. April had said that most of us were damaged, I knew that was true for me but maybe I was less damaged than most? I knew that in the other place I didn't love myself and I didn't feel loved, but it didn't hurt to think about.

I stood up and went to find someone else to play with. There was a group of Littles playing tag, but that looked too rough, I didn't want to get shoved. I walked over toward the swingset, it was nothing but those baby swings that a Little would need help getting in or out of. There were three swings on the swingset, two were occupied by squealing Littles being pushed by Amazons, one daddy and one mommy. They looked happy... I wondered what that felt like.

As I was pondering that question, I felt someone scoop me up from behind and I started to panic.

"No!" I kicked my feet, realizing how helpless I was. Was I being kidnapped!?

"Whoa there," Gwen's smooth voice came from behind me, "I didn't mean to scare you, tater tot. You looked like you wanted to swing, may I push you?"

"Gwen!" relief flooded my body as she flipped me around to face her, "Yes please," I blushed, "it looks fun."

It was, actually. It was a lot of fun. Gwen slid me gently into the baby swing, which was comfier than I expected thanks to the padding of the diaper, and she pulled me way, way back before letting me fly forward. I was flying through the air, it was basically a thrill ride with the push she gave me. I reached ten feet in the air easily at the apex before swinging back again to feel her strong hands on my back again. I couldn't remember the last time someone had pushed me on a swing, and I laughed gleefully as I gripped the chains. It was scary at first, but once I surrendered and trusted Gwen, it was fun. She wasn't going to let anything happen to me and she wouldn't be pushing me this way if she thought it was dangerous. I started waving to April who was still sitting on the bench at the height of the forward swing.

"Hi Mommy!" I waved vigorously, "Hi Mommy! Hi Mommy!" I laughed, greeting her each time I reached the end of the forward swing before returning to Gwen.

"Okay, tater tot," Gwen laughed and scooped me out of the swing, "Why don't you go play tag with those Littles over there?"

"I don't wanna get shoved," I frowned, cuddling into Gwen's arms. "That looks too rough."

"Oh, are you a delicate porcelain doll?" Gwen tickled me with her calloused left hand, "Are you going to break?"

"No!" I laughed, squirming, "I just don't wanna get hurt."

"If you never risk getting hurt, you miss out on a lot in life, Kimmy. Give it a shot for me? If you fall down, if you get hurt, I'll be there to pick you up. Okay?"

I nodded and Gwen carried me over to the Littles who were playing tag. It looked to be two girls and three boys, only one of the girls was wearing a skirt besides me.

"Can Kimmy come play tag with you?" Gwen asked the group of Littles.

"Okay!" one of the girls responded, "but she's it!" She giggled and started running away.

Gwen set me on my feet and I chased after her. I never even noticed Gwen wandering off, I was focused on the game. And it was fun, we were all full grown adults running as hard and as fast as we could. Everyone seemed to be in great shape, and if you fell on your butt you had a cushion ready to break your fall. There were lots of laughs and I was 'it' many times before April called me away. Playing something as simple as tag was surprisingly fun if you let it be, adults didn't get to run as hard as they could with no fear of consequences and nothing to gain but fun very often.

When April called, I said goodbye to the other Littles and wandered off.. the group had grown and shrunk during the game, many faces had changed but the fun had stayed the same. I hugged April's legs when I got back to the bench.

"That was fun," I admitted, "More fun than I thought."

"I'm glad you had fun, sweetie. Are you wet?"

"A little," I admitted. I had to pause at one point to go during the game of tag, which had made me 'it' again. It hardly seemed fair.

"You're very fast," Gwen complimented me, "you looked like you were having a lot of fun. Did you make any new friends?"

"It was fun! They're all my friends now."

"What are your new friends' names?"

"Um," I thought about it, I hadn't actually caught anyone's name but they were definitely my friends. I'd play with them again happily. "I don't know!" I laughed, realizing how silly it was to have a friend whose name you didn't know.

"We need to go home, Kimmy," April said, stroking my cheek, "we need to get some dinner in you and get you to bed, it's getting close to your bedtime."

"Let me help you get her in the car," Gwen offered. April agreed and she grabbed me by the ankles and carried me upside-down to the car, I was kicking my feet and laughing the whole way.

"Stop! You're showing everyone my diaper!" I complained, but my protest was just met with tickling fingers. Wetting my diaper while upside-down was certainly a new experience, but thankfully it was only a little and nothing leaked.

I was panting as Gwen buckled me into the carseat and popped a pacifier she grabbed off the seat in my mouth.

"I had a lot of fun with you today," she smiled at me, "I hope we can play again. Is it okay with you if I kiss your mommy again?"

I nodded, both to the hope for another playtime and to her affection for April. I felt very honored that she wanted my permission. Gwen was a good person. She didn't have to ask me anything, I was just a Little and had no say over who April kissed... but she knew how important April was to me and she asked me anyway. It was incredibly sweet.

I watched as Gwen drew April close and gave her a long, loving kiss, sliding her fingers through April's hair. April wrapped her arms around the taller woman, one hand at the shoulder and one hand at the waist. They were both incredibly feminine as they embraced and I smiled at how happy they both seemed. A part of me wanted to kiss April like that, but I think I knew that I could never make her feel quite the way that Gwen did. Gwen could make her feel small and protected, Gwen could be both powerful and soft at the same time. I could make her feel needed and loved, but I could never make her feel protected. Our love was different than her affection for Gwen. I... didn't feel jealous of Gwen. She provided something that I couldn't, and she couldn't provide what I did. It felt like there was enough April for both of us... and there was something very comforting about the way Gwen held me too.

I yawned in the carrier, hoping I would get to see Gwen again soon. She was something special.

After their kissing was concluded, Gwen rode off on her motorcycle, promising to see April again soon.

"Well sweetie, this was a pretty good day, huh? Let's go eat some dinner and get you to bed. I've got to go to the studio again tomorrow, so we've both got a big day."

Tomorrow was going to be a LittleGarden day for me.

• Like 8

Yeah Update!! I agree I think it is time for Kimmh to ask for some "mommy milk" as the other Little put it. I like the way Gwen is staying a bigger piece so far and Little Garden should be fun as well! Gotta love a good game of tag as well. I work at an elementary school as an aide, I am currently in a 4th grade class and played dodgeball with them today during PE...lol lots of fun! I think the settling of feeling s by Kimmh towards Gwen and April in regards to the different types of love is a positive step and seeing her make small progress everyday in each direction is awesome. (Not sure if the pun was intended or not)

Part 26

"Welcome to LittleGarden," Miss Rachael greeted us as we entered, I smiled weakly at her. "Welcome back, Kimmy, it's good to see you."

She didn't know about the brush I had with Miss Michelle. Good. I scanned the room for Miss Michelle but didn't see her anywhere. It was just Miss Rachael and the other two younger Amazon caretakers, who I hadn't really met yet.

"Kimmy will be here until 4 PM today, I'll come get her then. She's been doing very well with other Littles lately, she had a great playtime in the park yesterday, so I'm hoping for a good report today." That last part was addressed to me more than Miss Rachael.

"That sounds wonderful," Miss Rachael agreed, buzzing me in, "Come on in Kimmy, let's take off those shoes and wash our hands, okay?"

"Yes, Miss Rachel," I agreed, "Goodbye mommy, I'll miss you!" I said sadly as I toddled into the play area to follow the LittleGarden ritual of shoes, wash, nametag. Miss Rachael had me prepped quickly and went off to help other Littles. I watched April leave and steeled myself for another day in this rotten place when I heard a familiar voice say my name.

"Kimmy!" It was Melanie! She was at LittleGarden today! Mellie was dressed in her usual thick diaper, which was peeking out a bit from the hem of her short blue floral dress. It had no sleeves and ruffled straps, it looked very cool and comfortable, but very babyish. I was wearing a sleeveless dress too, but the hem of mine came to my knees and the straps were much wider. Mine started out white and faded to pink and had strawberries and kittens all over it. I ran and hugged her, maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Oh look, it's Crybaby Kimmy," Sadie's voice stabbed into me from behind and I tensed up, still holding on to Melanie. "Gonna cry for us again today, crybaby?"

"Oh look," Melanie responded for me before I could even turn around, "The daycare brat. Now I know who not to play with."

I was frozen, Mellie was standing up for me.

"Who's your friend, crybaby? Is she a big crybaby like you are?"

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I couldn't help it. Why did she have to be so mean, I never even did anything to her.

"Why don't you go find a place to poop yourself," Mellie retorted and wrapped an arm around me, walking us away from Sadie. A few other Littles had stopped to watch, but none of the Amazons had noticed the altercation. The LittleGarden was packed today, there were easily 25 Littles to just the 3 Amazon caretakers.

Sadie sensed that she could get away with starting some trouble, so she came right at Mellie, ready to shove her over. Melanie let go of me and crouched a bit as Sadie advanced, and she moved in a way that surprised me several times over... Sadie reached out to push Melanie and with a small twist and turn, Melanie was standing but Sadie was flat on her back. Melanie crouched down over her.

"You will leave Kimmy alone, or I will make you hurt, brat," I heard Melanie growl in a low, male tone that I had never heard from sweet little Mellie before.

Sadie started crying and Melanie tried to help her up.

"Sadie, what happened?" Miss Rachael was coming back over.

"She fell down Miss Rachael, is she okay?" Melanie asked sweetly, her voice back to normal.

"That bitch pushed me!" Sadie growled and was scooped up quickly.

"Sadie Jean," Miss Rachael said, sounding exasperated, "You are getting a time out for language. We don't use those words and you know it. You should know it better than anyone with the amount of time you spend in time out, you stubborn girl."

Sadie was carried off and I hugged Melanie tightly, my tears chased away.

"Thank you so much, Mellie, I'm so glad you're here!"

"Hopefully Sadie won't bother you any more," Melanie returned my hug, "Let's go do some crafts. I want to make a big heart for my mommy. Will you help?"

I nodded and we headed off to craft time.

--

Crafting with Melanie was fun, I made an "otter" out of pipe cleaners and bits of paper, and a big heart that said "I LOVE MOMMY". We were having fun when all of a sudden the whole room went crazy. Littles were clapping and cheering out of nowhere when a loud female voice called out.

"Who's ready for some fun time?"

I spun around to see what the commotion was, and was greeted with a strange sight. There was an Amazon woman standing in the play area. She had long raven black hair that was tied in two high pigtails with big pink bows, she wore a pair of denim shortalls with yellow daisy patches stitched to them, and a lime green shirt underneath. She had knee-high socks that didn't match at all, one was purple with pink flowers all over and the other was a duck tessellation in yellow, and she wore no shoes. She... honestly, she looked like a giant Little. I stared hard at her butt, trying to determine if she was diapered. Did they even make diapers for grown Amazons?

"MISS ANABELLE!" the room cheered, twenty plus Littles screaming for joy in unison. "It's Miss Annabelle!" The room chattered, delighted.

"Who's Miss Anabelle?" I asked a Little boy who was standing with us at the craft table.

"She's the best Amazon ever!" the Little boy, Marcus - or at least that's what it said on his nametag - cried happily. "She comes and plays with us sometimes, she is the most fun ever!"

"Let's have some fun!" Miss Anabelle shouted and suddenly there was pop music playing throughout the daycare. Miss Anabelle started throwing gauzy scarves in the air and shouted, "Don't let them touch the ground!" She danced around the Littles, throwing the scarves and making sure each Little had a chance to grab one. We would grab them and throw them back up in the air just to watch them float down slowly again. It was a silly game, but for some reason she was so excited about it that it was fun.

We did that for a while before she collected them and led everyone in a dancing game. We would dance and she would pause the music and if she caught you moving, you had to sit down. I didn't understand the rules at first, so I was eliminated pretty quickly - so was Melanie, but it was still fun to watch everyone else dance. There was something infectious about Miss Anabelle's energy. She looked to be genuinely having fun. I spent a lot of time watching her move after I was out of the freeze dance game, and I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a diaper. She really did seem to be having fun, though.

Finally, she led us through a game of "Miss Anabelle says" where we had to follow her tricky instructions. She had Littles running in circles and contorting themselves into pretzels and the room was filled with laughter. Her energy was incredible, it seemed limitless. The game ended with "Miss Anabelle says lay down and close your eyes", and the entire room of Littles laid down.. and took a nap.

--

When I came to, Miss Anabelle was gone and I was sad about it. I never got to introduce myself or talk to her, she was just a whirlwind of playtime that blew through and filled us all with joy and laughter and blew out just as quickly, leaving us sleepy and contented. I awoke to find it was lunchtime and I was once again given my beloved peanut butter sandwich. I looked around for Melanie during lunchtime, she was also in a highchair, feeding herself a bowl of mush with a plastic spoon and getting it all over her face. I giggled and immersed myself in the peanut butter goodness. Today was a good day.

The rest of the day was equally good. Somehow I managed to have a day at LittleGarden without incident. April came to pick me up before Lisa came to get Melanie. I hugged her goodbye and rushed off to greet April the moment the gate clicked open.

"MommyImissedyouIloveyou," I squeezed her legs and she lifted me up.

"How was she today?" April asked Miss Rachael.

"Kimmy was a very good girl today Ms. Morris, there were no problems at all. She made these for you," she handed the pipe-cleaner otter and the heart over to April, "She did a good job playing with others and did not fuss during diaper changes."

"Oh Kimmy, these are beautiful. I'm so glad you had a good day today," she squeezed me tightly and we headed for the car. "Thank you, Miss Rachael," she said on the way out the door.

--

"So today was a good day?" April asked me as she started the drive home.

"Oh yes, Melanie was there and we had a great time, she's good at being a Little. And Miss Anabelle came today, she's the strangest Amazon ever, she dresses like a Little and comes and plays. I honestly thought she might be wearing a diaper, but she wasn't. She had two different socks!" I rambled about my day and April listened intently. It felt really good to have an entire day where nothing went wrong.

"Sorry, baby, hold on - I want to hear more about your day," April paused my rant because the phone was ringing. I hoped it was Lisa or Gwen, I wanted to tell them about Miss Anabelle. "Hello?"

"April, sweetie," a male voice came through the car speakers, "I've got great news for you. The Smash want you on their new album, they asked for you specifically. Apparently word got around that you're knocking it out of the park on your current sessions. They say your energy has never been higher!"

"Things are going really well for me on the home front, Marty - this is great news!" April sounded really happy, "What are the details?"

"I already said yes, I have your flight booked for Thursday. You've got to finish your current sessions with Star and hop a plane to Barcelon. The Smash want you for one week - this will be a great boost for you."

"That's great news," some of the energy had fallen out of her voice, "I'll get packed. Shoot me the tickets and the hotel info."

"You're the best, April - this is really great for you!"

"Shit!" April cursed as soon as the phone was hung up, "Shit shit shit!" Before I could ask what was wrong, she had called someone and was waiting for them to answer.

"Hello?" Lisa was on the phone now.

"Lisa! Thank goodness," April sounded upset now.

"What's wrong sweetie? Did Kimmy have another bad day?"

"No - no, she had a great day. I'm having a great day too, honestly - I got some really good news. The Smash wants me to fill for their new album, Billy's wrist must still be bad."

"That's great news! Oh my gosh!"

"In Barcelon on Thursday."

"Oh. Oh... oh! What are you going to do with Kimmy?"

"That's the problem, what am I going to do with Kimmy?" April sounded concerned, and I was confused - what did she mean.

"What about Gwen? Can she watch Kimmy?"

"I've been dating Gwen for like two weeks, I can't just say, 'This has been great, can you watch my Little for a week?' We're not at that stage yet, it wouldn't be fair." Watch me? For a week? I was going to be away from April for a week? I started to panic now. I found my pacifier and stuck it in my mouth and started sucking on it, me interrupting wouldn't help anything.

"What about your mom?"

"Hell no, who knows what she'd do to Kimmy if she had her for a week alone. She'd do it with the best of intentions, but I want my Kimmy exactly as she is."

"April, I would watch Kimmy for the week if I could, but Mellie is going in for surgery soon and she'll need my full attention for her recovery."

"Shit, shit! What am I going to do?"

"I.. I guess you might have to take her with you, April." I wanted to go with her, why wouldn't she want me to go with her? "Unless you want to leave her in a RoboNursery for a week.... "

"No!" I screamed around the pacifier. Not that, anything but that!

"Shhh, shh baby, I won't do that," April soothed me and I returned to sucking furiously on the pacifier. "I can't, Lisa - she's too scared of robots, it would be cruel."

"So will a trip to Catalon, April." Catalon? The place with the mean Amazons? Where they didn't even care if the Littles liked the food? Oh, I didn't like the sound of this.

"I know.. I know, I don't know what to do."

"What about a sitter service?"

"I haven't used one yet, I don't know if I can trust one with Kimmy for an entire week, she's so fragile Lisa... " April sighed, I felt a little guilty, "She'll... just have to come with me. I'll keep her close.. I can't pass up this opportunity, if I skip this one my career is over. No one will want to work with me if I snub the Smash. Shit... "

"I'll be good, we can go to Catalon," I said softly, "I'll be the perfect Little, I won't get punished, we'll be fine. Right?"

"She's gotten much better, April - you've either got to trust her with a RoboNanny or trust her in Catalon."

"Please mommy, not a week in a RoboNanny.. please take me with you, I'll be the best Little ever."

"Okay," April sighed, "We're doing this. Thanks Lisa, sorry to bother you at work."

"You just saw me an hour ago, silly. You bother me at work as part of your job." I could almost hear Lisa sticking her tongue out over the phone.

"You know what I mean... I.. thanks. You're a good friend."

"You're the best, April. I love you."

"I love you too. Thanks again. We can do this. We'll be fine, right?"

• Like 6

Oh boy road trip!! This sounds like all sorts of fun and adventures. Maybe Gwen can come along with her to watch Kimmy? Looking forward to this!