LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

9 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Interesting that Kimmy is In Love with April, which may be why she didn't want to call her Mommy.

I think the outing and change in Lisa is awesome! Such an interesting development at the restaurant and how April went out with a Gwen...I admit that part I didn't see coming. I don't mean that in a bad way either. The jealousy aspect while I understand what Guilyn is saying I also took more from a child not wanting a parent to spend time with someone else. When looking at both concepts, I think perhaps is a little of both. Kim my was originally not threatened by Lisa as this is someone she knows, Gwen is knew and presents a new challenge, a male date would not be as much of a competition (not that Gwen is either) but still something to maybe think about.

I'm posting two chapters today especially for my friend KWOceans because I don't think she'll like chapter 19 so much.

Part 19

"I'll be right back, I have to get the leftovers out of the trunk," April said as she set me down on my feet just inside the door. "Find something to play with, I won't be a moment."

I nodded as she turned and went back out the front door. I saw Harry's tail poking out from around the corner of the kitchen doorway. I walked over, as best I could with a pretty wet diaper, and picked him up.. when I spotted the package of cookies on the countertop. I was so hungry and they were right there... April wouldn't mind if I just took one. I'd been good, I deserved a cookie. I didn't even get a single edamame at dinner, after all. I pushed a kitchen chair over to the counter and struggled to pull myself up. Standing on the chair, I could see the countertop easily and I pulled a cookie from the package.

"Oh.. oh, these are so good," I said to myself aloud as I crunched. The cookie was gone too quickly... they tasted heavenly, just simply amazing, and on an empty stomach it was possibly the best tasting thing I had ever had ever. April wouldn't mind if I had one or two more...

"Ugh, I dropped my keys under the car seat and it took forever to find them, sorry swee.. KIMMY!" April turned the corner and caught me with my mouth full of my tenth cookie. After that third one, I just couldn't stop.. they were so good.

"I... um.. I was only going to have one, but I was hungry! It's not my fault!"

"Kimberly. Morris. You just ate almost an entire package of cookies instead of dinner, half an hour before your bedtime. I... you know what?" April was really mad. I sat down on the chair, my ankles barely hanging over the giant seat.

"I'm sorry," I said, looking down.

"You have no idea how sorry you're going to be," her voice sounded sad. I looked up in terror... that didn't sound like April! What was she going to do? Oh, why did those cookies have to be so good?!

"You, Kimberly Morris, don't know what's good for you," she said flatly as she carried me into the nursery, "Tonight is not going to be fun. You're going to end up going to bed late and you're going to make my night very hard. I am not happy about this."

"I didn't mea-", I was cut off by the pacifier, she pumped it and I was silenced. She stripped me of my clothing and was about to slip a tattletale diaper under me when I sat up on the changing table. I made a pleading gesture with my hands and whined.

"Your regular diapers aren't going to be able to hold what those cookies are going to do to you, Kimmy. Those are a sometimes treat because if you eat too many, it will wreak havoc on your digestion. You just signed yourself up for a very unpleasant night, sweetie. I'm hoping that tonight will serve as a good lesson for you, I won't even have to punish you - you punished yourself."

I relaxed a bit at this, she laid me back down and continued.

"You are a Little, no matter what you think, you don't know what's best for you. You are constantly getting yourself into these awful situations because you make decisions as if you understood everything that was going on. When you find yourself in a situation like this... an open package of cookies in the kitchen, no mommy around.. ask yourself, 'Would mommy let me do this?' If the answer is no, you shouldn't be doing it. Do I make up arbitrary rules to make you miserable?"

I shook my head no as tears welled up in my eyes from the lecture. She taped the awful tattletale diaper around my waist and sat me up.

"You also need to ask yourself, 'What would a good Little do here?' I think we both know a good Little wouldn't sneak a cookie, don't we."

I nodded as she held me close.

"Kimmy, I really wish you hadn't done this to yourself. Tonight is not going to be pleasant. Let's go watch some TV until this is done. I expect you to work hard to control your emotions, your bedtime is looming and we both know you get erratic when it gets late."

I mimed, "Cold!" as she started to lift me from the table. I didn't want to spend the evening in just this awful diaper.

"No, Kimmy - we're not running any risks, you don't get a shirt tonight."

April moved the coffee table out of the way and sat me down on the floor in front of the couch where it had been.

--

I hated those chocolate cookies now with every fiber of my being. The pain had been staggering, and by the time I was done the tattletale diaper had me completely lifted off the ground, just my heels reached the floor. I had to sit in that, sobbing until April was sure my tummy was done. It was 8:30 by the time the bath was done, and I was a crying wreck.

"My poor sweetie, I'm so sorry this happened to you. You're all clean, it's over, everything's okay."

"Everything's not okay!" I screamed at April, "That was awful! Why would anyone make a food that would do that to someone! Why would anyone make those awful diapers? I couldn't move, I was trapped in it, it was awful! Amazons are awful!"

April just hugged me tightly and rocked me while I screamed my rage at the world. When it was done I was beyond exhausted and I realized she was humming softly as she held me. I sniffled as she carried me to the nursery and she dressed me in a nighttime diaper and a soft pair of white footed PJs... no mittens, no back zipper, just a simple outfit.

"Today was one heck of a day, wasn't it, my little Kimmy?" I lay limp as she settled me down in the crib and tucked me in, laying Harry Otter at my side and stroking my cheek. I knew I should feel awful for what I said, but I didn't, and now I was laying in a crib, in a diaper. "You were very clever today in the store. I'm sorry you had such a hard time. I hear that things feel unfair, and it's okay to be angry. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart, no matter how you feel. I will always love you, Kimberly."

She stroked my back gently... I was so exhausted from the day that I dropped off to the sound of her soothing tones.

Part 20

I awoke in the crib, my nighttime diaper was already soaked.

"Oh no, not that too!" Today was off to an awful start. I tried to empty my bladder, just in case since I'd be getting a morning change anyway.. but nothing came. I really did have a nighttime accident.

"Oh Kimmy," April sighed, walking in, "I was hoping you'd feel better after a good night's sleep. I really want to try and have a good day today, sweetie."

"I had an accident," I explained, but it came out more like a whine.

"Of course you did, sweetie - I change you every morning."

"No.. April, I mean I had a real accident. I didn't wet the diaper on purpose, I woke up wet... " I refused to cry this early in the day. I spent entirely too much time crying or letting my emotions run away with me.

"Oh sweetie," April said in a pitying tone as she lifted me up and held me close, "My poor Kimmy, that must be very upsetting for you. I am so sorry, Kimmy. It's okay, I'm here for you."

I felt April's arms wrap around me and I closed my eyes. I could feel sadness welling up inside me, but I felt like I could handle it from where I was. April understood me. She wasn't dismissing my feelings, she wasn't minimizing them, she was just comforting me. I felt so loved in her arms, I wished I could stay right here forever.

"I love you," I said softly, my emotions under control again. I was sad... but it seemed inevitable. I was going to have an accident eventually... Melanie was even untraining herself completely. I wasn't going to see a toilet as long as I was here, this was not the worst thing ever. I sighed and soaked in April's warmth.

"I love you too, my darling," she gave me a final squeeze before laying me down for the morning change. "How about we make things easy with just a PJ day today?" she asked rhetorically, I didn't pick my clothes after all.. I didn't know what the plans were for the day, I didn't know the weather.. I... I couldn't make the best choice. But I could trust April to make the best choice for me. I got the expected daytime diaper, and she dressed me in footie PJs that made me look like a sloth.. complete with mittens that I could pull on and off on my own and a little tail. It was baggy, you couldn't even tell I had on a diaper underneath. I mean.. it was very childish, I looked every bit like a Little... but it wasn't showing off my diaper to the world. April was pretty good about making sure my undergarments were hidden, for which I was very thankful. She carried me over and stood me in front of the floor-length mirror in the hall.

"I'm a sloth!" I raised my arms in victory and danced around. April laughed and clapped.

"You are the cutest sloth ever," she said, "Now, make your best sloth sound for me! What does a sloth say?"

I opened my mouth... and paused. She tricked me!

"Hey!" I said with mock indignation. April laughed and scooped me up, tossing me into the air and catching me once before snuggling me close.

"There's my Kimmy," she rubbed her nose against mine while holding me aloft. I giggled at the feeling.. I felt weightless and loved. I was flying and perfectly safe... April would never let anything happen to me. "You need to pick out what toys you want to take over to Melanie's house tonight. I'm going to be dropping you off after lunch, Lisa said she had a surprise dinner for you.. she promised you'd like it, so it's not baby food. I'll pick you up in the morning. I think we'll spend the morning playing music, after your overnight bag is packed. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful," I said with a smile. I grabbed my activity book.. I'd still only done one page in it, and it wasn't even quite done yet. And Harry Otter, I couldn't go without him. And my box of crayons. I set them on the coffee table and looked around. The brain toys were still in the playpen, but those were a solo activity... I wandered into the nursery and looked around for something that would be fun for both Melanie and me, and settled on an electronic toy that looked similar to a memory game back home. I carried that over to where I had set the book, the crayons, and Harry.

"April!" I called, not seeing her, "Can we give some tattletale diapers to Melanie? I think she'd like them. Can I take my ukulele?"

"Oh, that's a good idea sweetie - we'll give her a few since you're probably never going to go through that whole pack. Lisa will think it's funny and I bet Melanie will like it too. No, sweetie - you can't take your ukulele, it should stay here. We'd hate for something to happen to it."

April came up behind me and packed my choices into the puffy pink and purple diaper bag.

"Let's get some breakfast and have some fun," she smiled as she scooped me up, tickling me as she carried me all the way to the kitchen. I squealed helplessly and kicked my feet, laughing and loving every minute of it.

--

Since I was going to be at Lisa's overnight and April wasn't going to move the carseat, I got a rare treat - I was going to get to walk to the door, just like Melanie got to walk to our door! I had my white velcro shoes on with my cute cute sloth PJs, and I felt a little giggly. This was going to be fun. I held on tightly to April's hand, I had to reach very high to make it comfortable for her to walk with me, but it was either me wrench my shoulder a bit, or her hunch over. Walking hand in hand wasn't practical after all, that was minorly disappointing. I had a momentary daydream of April and I, the same size, walking hand in hand through a park at sunset. It made me smile. Walking to the stairs proved difficult. Walking UP the stairs was Herculean. With each stair, I had to pull hard against April's grip and hoist myself up, every stair felt like it was about half my height. And solid concrete is too rough on the skin, I can't crawl up it. After what feels like a very long workout, we arrive at the front door to the apartment building. I'm a little short of breath, I haven't been in the habit of exercising lately.

"Whew," I panted, "We made it." April glanced back to the parking lot, she got a really good spot, we were right next to the building. For her this was maybe 30 paces.

"You did great, sweetie!" April says encouragingly, "I knew you could do it!"

"Yay!" I raise my hands in victory, "Let's go see Lisa!"

"Okay, we just have to go up to the third floor where her apartment is."

"Third... " I looked back at the half-flight of stairs I had worked so hard to scale to get to the entrance of the building. The thought of doing that six times over was staggering. I looked up into April's encouraging eyes, "Will you carry me please?"

"Of course I will, sweetie - any time you want," and within moments I was in her arms and we were climbing the second flight of stairs like it was nothing.

April didn't keep me from walking out of a sense of control or a desire to deny me my freedom, she would happily let me walk anywhere it was safe, regardless of how long it took me to get from Point A to Point B.. she carried me everywhere because she loved me and didn't want to see me struggle. This world really wasn't built for people my size.. and I needed to let April love me, and help me. I snuggled into her arms and felt the rhythm of her gait. This was the best place in the world... right in these arms.

• Like 9

Great addition and I feel very spoiled both in the amount of chapters today and the content. I like the way Kimmy had to go to bed late as she acted as any child would- no parent+cookies=no control...lol. I thought for a second April would spank Kimmy or go for the enema but I like how she let nature take its course however maybe not next time lol. It was enjoyable to read either way. Also, the sloth outfit is very cute and makes me want one. April certainly knows her Little like any Mommy does. Making Kimmy laugh, letting her pack toys and even allowing her to walk for a little bit. The overnight visit is something I am very much looking forward to and wonder how Kimmy will feel sleeping apart from April for the first time. Love the small nuances as well as her not taking the brain toys, Harry Otter and other things. lol the characters are growing wonderfully and really coming into their own. And after how this story is going...I would definitely call you a writer!

We as readers only get 3 likes a day. I really love how you portray the daily lives of your characters, I still can't wait for the time that Kimmy starts calling April mommy regularly, but I know you have a devious plan to make us wait.(kidding)

Part 21

"Lisa!" I exclaimed as the door opened and I lunged at her legs and wrapped myself around them. April had put me down at the door so I could stand on my own two feet when Lisa greeted us. "Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa! I'm a sloth!"

"You are much, much too fast to be a sloth! You're some kind of sloth-predator in disguise," Lisa bent down to tickle me and worked in a diaper-squeeze. She was so indelicate! April had the decency to ask instead of just squeezing my crotch. I shook off the irritation, I liked Lisa too much to have my mood spoiled by something so small, "Show me your best sloth crawl."

I dropped to all fours and slowly... slowly... slooooowly crawled forward, until I heard Melanie giggling from the couch. I fell over laughing and rolled on the floor to a point where I could see her.

"She's in a good mood," I heard Lisa say quietly to April.

"We had some sad when she woke up this morning, but she just needed some love. She's been a joy ever since," April responded, equally as quiet. Lisa shut the door behind us after April was in.

Melanie struggled to climb down off the couch to join my laughing form on the floor, I got a big view of her ruffly butt as she did so. Her diapers were so thick! Trying to move in that would be torture. Melanie had her hair braided in two low pigtails that hung on either side of her face... they made her chin look too pointy, but I wasn't about to tell her that. She was wearing just a snap-crotch onesie, covered with princesses and unicorns and hearts. It was white with red ruffles at the shoulder, red trim, and a big red bow on her butt sitting above four rows of lace ruffles. I knew Lisa didn't pick that out, Melanie had the worst taste!

"I love your PJs," she said after finally making it to the floor - the last few inches were a drop onto her well padded butt, but she didn't seem to mind at all, "they're so cute! Ohmygosh, they have mittens! I'm so jealous! Do you like my onesie?"

"It's very cute!" It wasn't technically a lie, it was cute but it was so, so babyish. I wouldn't want to wear that, ever! "You look so happy in it."

"This one is my favorite! I begged mommy to get it for me and she did!"

She called Lisa 'mommy' so casually. I looked up to April and saw that she noticed, too... I felt guilty.

"...cared if you dolled up or not?" I drifted back into listening to Lisa talk to April.

"I don't get dressed up for Gwen's benefit, darling - I like looking good for me," April responded with a smile, it was hard to make out all of her words, but it was easy to tell that she was mostly happy.

"Is Kimmy over the fact that you're going out? You said she took it pretty hard," Lisa was asking. I pretended I wasn't listening and started my slow crawl again, which made Mellie laugh.

"I think so. She was just afraid that Gwen might replace her in my heart, it's just a fear of not being loved. Poor Littles, they need so much love... You shouldn't have to worry about that though, she seems fine emotionally today. Just make sure she's in bed on time."

"Oh believe me," I could hear Lisa's smile even though I couldn't see it, "I'm never making that mistake again. Mellie has a similar problem, but it's 8:15 instead of 7."

I slow crawled over to Mellie and started tickling her, her uncontrollable laughter was contageous, soon everyone was laughing with her. By the time I stopped, she had tears in her eyes.. and her diaper was warm, which made me blush. A timer went off from the other room as she was catching her breath.

"Juice time!" Lisa declared, scooping the panting puddle of Melanie up in her arms. "Hang out just a minute, April? The book says that we have to follow a strict schedule if we want this to work well."

"The book?" April groaned, "I thought we learned this lesson?"

"It's fine," Lisa said as she strapped Melanie into the swing in their living room, it was the exact same as the one I had! "Mellie wants this," she continued as she strapped a device to Melanie's face.. it was a tube very similar to the one the RoboNanny forcefed me with that awful day at the LittleGarden and I watched in horror as Lisa turned the pump on and started forcefeeding nearly two gallons of what looked like a flavored water into poor Melanie.

"No!" I cried out, "Don't!"

I struggled to my feet and tried to run to save Mellie, but I was scooped up from behind by April, who buried my face in her breasts.

"Shhhh, shhhh... " she held me tightly, "It's okay, look... " she turned me around slowly, walking over to the swing, which was gently rocking Melanie... who looked worried, not scared. "Look, Mellie is okay. It's not a robot, it's not hurting her."

"But... " I started.

"Mellie wants this," Lisa said softly, Melanie nodded, still drinking the juice, "this is untraining.. Melanie doesn't want to have to worry about her bladder any more, she wants to be done with the full feelings and needing to let go. She kept waking up in the middle of the night to go and couldn't get back to sleep. This is supposed to fix that, her bladder is supposed to just give up and go whenever it needs to without her having to wet herself on purpose." Lisa stroked Melanie's hair as the swing gently rocked her.

That sounded awful! That was the exact opposite of what I wanted, it was the very thing I was upset about this morning.

"But.. " I started again.

"Shhh, Kimmy, not everyone is the same as you, not everyone wants the same things you do, and that's okay. You don't have problems at night, Melanie does. That doesn't make you wrong or her right or the other way around... it just is. We love Melanie and we want her to be happy, and this is what she wants. We're not going to do this to you, but we're also not going to stop Melanie from trying to find her own happiness.. she isn't hurting anyone, is she?"

"No.. " I agreed.

"Why don't you color in your book while Melanie drinks, and you two can play when she's done."

I watched Melanie in the swing, she looked very relaxed. She didn't look scared.. her eyes were closed gently, not scrunched and she wasn't restrained... other than the buckle to keep her from falling out of the swing. She could pull the tube and pacifier out of her mouth if she wanted to. She... didn't want to. April sat me on the floor and pulled my activity book and crayons out of the diaper bag and set them in front of me.

"I'm sure she won't be long, don't worry sweetie, she's okay."

I nodded and started coloring, trying to put my focus into my art. Melanie was okay. Melanie was okay. Lisa would never hurt her, Lisa loved Melane and Melanie loved Lisa.

"Are you sure you can do this?" I overheard April asking Lisa quiety, "I can cancel on Gwen, it won't be the end of the world."

"No, I've got this. I can handle Kimmy, we'll be fine. I want you to have a good time, and don't do anything I wouldn't do... actually, do substantially less than I would do."

April laughed and hugged her, then knelt down next to me.. I'd barely colored, I was having trouble focusing.

"I'm going to go, sweetheart. I want you to be a good girl, okay?"

I was on my feet and in her arms in a flash.

"I love you," I said softly in her ear. I was standing on her thighs with my arms wrapped around her neck, and for a moment.. with my cheek pressed against hers like this.. I liked this. It felt normal. For a moment I could close my eyes and imagine that we were the same size as I spoke softly in her ear, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Kimberly," she squeezed me tightly and for a long moment, the world was perfect. I didn't break the embrace.. I wouldn't. I wanted this hug to last forever and ever. I.. I wanted to kiss her.

"You two are so cute!" the sound of Lisa's voice followed by a camera shutter brought me back to reality. I blushed at the openness of my affection and looked into April's big green eyes, so full of love as always. The urge was still there... just lean forward and kiss her.

She sat me down on my diapered butt and planted a kiss on my forehead.. and I felt tears welling up.

"Oh sweetie," she drew me close again, "I'll be back before you know it. I'll... I'll be here when you wake up!" She squeezed me.

"You need to go," Lisa said softly, as if I couldn't hear her, "you don't want to be here if she melts down, you'll miss your date. I can handle this."

"I can't!" April had such sadness in her voice, "Can't you see she's hurting?"

"Of course I can, April.. but she needs to be okay if you have to leave her alone for a bit. It's not good for her if you have to be there all the time and you know it."

"I'll be okay," I said quietly, "I'm sorry I got sad.. I'm going to have lots of fun with Lisa and Melanie."

"Don't ever apologize for your feelings," April said, squeezing me hard, "It's okay to be sad. It's okay to have all kinds of feelings. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm going to miss you too, Kimmy. We've had such a wonderful time together lately, I don't want to leave you for a moment."

Then why are you going? I wanted to ask, but I didn't.. it would just make things harder and that wasn't fair.

April gave me one more squeeze and sat me back down, standing up and looking down on me from her towering height. She's so beautiful from every angle, it hurt to watch her go as she blew me a kiss and walked out the door, leaving me behind.

• Like 8
10 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Great addition and I feel very spoiled both in the amount of chapters today and the content. I like the way Kimmy had to go to bed late as she acted as any child would- no parent+cookies=no control...lol. I thought for a second April would spank Kimmy or go for the enema but I like how she let nature take its course however maybe not next time lol. It was enjoyable to read either way. Also, the sloth outfit is very cute and makes me want one. April certainly knows her Little like any Mommy does. Making Kimmy laugh, letting her pack toys and even allowing her to walk for a little bit. The overnight visit is something I am very much looking forward to and wonder how Kimmy will feel sleeping apart from April for the first time. Love the small nuances as well as her not taking the brain toys, Harry Otter and other things. lol the characters are growing wonderfully and really coming into their own. And after how this story is going...I would definitely call you a writer!

I'm so glad you're enjoying it.

• Like 1

The PJs are cute and very tempting. I have a camouflage onesie pajama that is very comfy and warm. I am trying to decide what is the next pair I would get...maybe a sloth. But I live in Southern California so not much call for old weather PJs. Maybe when I move to wherever I get to next. I plan to move to a place with at least more seasons.

TRIGGER WARNING: suicide

This is the second time I've dealt with really dark feelings in this story.

Part 22

"Well, we've got a few minutes before Melanie is done with juice time," Lisa was kneeling next to me, I never even heard her approach, "Let's see what your mommy packed for you." She pulled the soft puffy diaper bag down from the couch and opened it up.

"Here's Harry," she said, handing me my beloved friend. I hugged him tightly, my emotions still felt a little unstable. "You brought... tattletale diapers? Three of them? Do you want me to put you in one of these?" Lisa sounded surprised.

"No," I laughed, "They're for Mellie! Don't you think she'll like them?"

"Oh gosh," Lisa laughed, "Mellie will probably ask me to pour warm water down them, just to see how big they can get!" She laughed for a good long moment at the thought, and what I assumed was a mental picture. I blushed a bit at the thought, I really didn't understand Melanie sometimes.

"You really love Melanie, huh?"

"I really do," Lisa looked down at me, smiling, "Thank you for showing me how sweet and wonderful a Little can be. I can't imagine life without Melanie at this point, she's.. she's my precious Little girl." Lisa sounded a little choked up, I laid a tiny hand on her thigh in what I hoped would be seen as a comforting gesture.

She set the electronic toy down without a word as Melanie's autofeeder beeped just then. She stood up and retrieved Melanie from the swing.

"My goodness," Lisa said as she lifted Melanie, "Did you pee the whole time you were being fed? You're soaked!"

"Mooommmyyy... " Melanie whined and covered her face with her hands, "Kimmy's here!"

"Okay, you're forcing my hand," Lisa said. She set Melanie down near me. "Say, 'I have very wet diapers and I'm not sorry'."

"Please mommy!" Melanie begged, "I'm embarrassed!"

"That's why you need to do this, Melanie. It's not healthy for you to hide, you spend so much time blushing and scared that someone will know you like it. Kimmy already knows and nobody else should care. Now go on."

"I.. have very wet diapers," she blushed deeply as she said the word 'diapers', I felt embarrassed on her behalf, "and I'm not sorry."

"Are you going to try to hide the fact that you like being a Little again?"

"No... "

"Kimmy, do you think Melanie is weird or wrong for liking being a Little?"

"No! Of course not," I said quickly, "Melanie is my friend and she wouldn't be the same if she didn't like it."

Melanie was beaming at this point... her diaper was dangerously swollen though, the snaps on her onesie seemed to be straining a bit.

"Now crawl your cute butt into the nursery so I can change you," Lisa said with her hands on her hips. Melanie dropped to all fours and crawled out of the room, her ruffled bottom swaying the whole way.

"You," Lisa said as she picked me up, "April told me about your cookie stealing adventure. I don't have a playpen or a bouncer, so do you want to go in the swing or the crib?"

"I'll be good, I'll sit and color and not move!"

"Not happening, sugar. You're a little emotional already, and I'm not taking any chances on our first ever sleepover. Swing or crib?"

I looked at the tube of the autofeeder dangling near the swing....

"Crib."

We made it to the nursery just as Melanie finished crawling there, her ruffled butt sticking out way beyond anything that looked comfortable to me.

Melanie's nursery was... pink. Everything was pink or white. It was a spoiled princess' room with a gleaming white crib which had a gauzy pink canopy. Stacks and stacks of pink diapers were on the shelf under the changing table. A pile of pink stuffed animals sat next to a glossy white glider chair. The pillows and blankets in the crib were pink, the curtains were pink, the princess stickers dancing on the walls were pink. Lisa deposited me in the crib and lifted Melanie onto the changing table and proceeded to unsnap Melanie's onesie.

"I'm not looking!" I called loudly after I had sat down with my back to them. Melanie was always embarrassed, she would probably be really upset if I watched her get changed. I slipped my hands into the sloth mittens and picked up.. "Duchess Fuzzbutt!" Melanie had Duchess Fuzzbutt in the crib!

"Yeah," Lisa laughed, "Melanie wanted to sleep with your present last night, I think you did a good job picking it out."

I hugged Duchess Fuzzbutt and laughed. Knowing that I made Mellie happy made me happy. April had asked me to think about what I wished I had from the beginning... Harry Otter made me feel better. I think it's important for a Little to have a companion. Someone to hug when you're sad, someone to talk to when you're not sure of something, someone to drag around with you... I was glad I had Harry, though I did wish I had him right now. He was on the floor in the living room.

I was on my feet on the floor before too much longer, standing next to Melanie who had on a fresh thick diaper under her onesie and a smile on her face. Lisa reached down and squeezed my crotch again.

"You don't need a change yet. Both of you go play, I'm going to go start dinner. I'm trusting you both, don't get into any trouble. I want you to have a fun sleepover, I don't want to have to lock you in the nursery."

"We'll be good," I promised. I took Melanie by the hand and toddled back into the living room. Lisa passed by us and headed to the kitchen. I wanted to show off my coloring book to Melanie, it was one of the best toys April had given me, it was very stimulating.

"What's this?" Melanie said, picking up the electronic toy.

"It looks like one of those memory games, do you want to play it?"

"Sure, those are fun," she said, pushing the 'on' button. It made a loud beep and played a musical sequence.

"Can you take that into the nursery?" I heard Lisa call, "I don't really want to listen to a bunch of beeping." 

"Sorry!" I called. We turned the toy off and headed back to the nursery, sitting down on the floor and turning it back on. It did its beep and music again, and the pads lit up. It was a black circular piece of plastic with four large pad-like buttons big enough for you to put your whole hand on. Two were lit up blue and the other two were lit up purple. There was a central display that had the word READY written on it.

"Um, isn't it supposed to play music and we copy it?" Melanie asked, the toy didn't seem to be working. She pushed down on one of the pads, but it didn't chime.

WAITING FOR PLAYERS, the central display declared. Otherwise, the toy remained unchanged.

"Maybe if we push all 4 buttons at once so it knows we're ready," I suggested, putting my hands on the two blue buttons. 

The buttons changed to a white color, and Melanie put her hands on the purple ones, which also turned white.

CALIBRATING, the toy declared. The central display changed to read, PLAYER ONE, TELL THE TRUTH: WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY.

"Blue," I said, confused. This didn't seem like a music toy, but now I was curious as to what it was. Neither April nor Lisa had been worried about it when they handled it, and April had bought it so it was safe, it wasn't going to grab me or hypnotize me or anything.

PLAYER TWO, TELL THE TRUTH: WHAT COLOR IS THE GRASS

"Green," Melanie giggled. Even if this was a child's quiz-game, she was going to have fun with it.

PLAYER ONE, TELL THE TRUTH: HOW OLD ARE YOU

"Twenty-six," I said with a smile. Melanie having fun made me happy.

PLAYER TWO, TELL THE TRUTH: HOW OLD ARE YOU

"Thirty-two," Melanie said softly.

PLAYER ONE, TELL A LIE: WHAT COLOR IS THE GRASS

"Pink," I laughed. This game was silly.

PLAYER TWO, TELL A LIE: WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY

"Orange," Melanie laughed as well.

PLAYER ONE, ASK A QUESTION

"Um," I said, "What color... are Lisa's eyes?"

PLAYER TWO, TELL THE TRUTH

"Brown! They're the prettiest brown," Melanie said with a smile. The buttons under her hands lit up green and the display read TRUTH, then changed to PLAYER TWO, ASK A QUESTION. Melanie's buttons returned to white. "Ohhh, um... who's your favorite person?"

"April!" I declared, laughing as the buttons turned green under my hands. It was my turn again, "Do you like to wet your diapers?"

"No," Melanie blushed and her buttons turned red and the display read LIE.

"Mellie, I already knew," I said to her and my buttons lit up green. This technology was amazing.. something like this would have been incredibly useful back home and they used it for a Little's toy here.

"Do you like wetting your diapers?" Melanie asked me in return.

"No, but I don't hate it anymore." TRUTH. "Um, what's your favorite color?"

"Pink," Melanie answered but was met with LIE, "Wow, okay.. it's purple." TRUTH.

"Mellie! Does Lisa know?"

"No," Melanie blushed. TRUTH. "I.. I told her I liked pink and she got all that pink stuff and I don't want to hurt her feelings or upset her... Hey, it's my turn! Does April know you love her?"

"Yes of course," I said. LIE. "What? She knows I love her!" LIE. "I say 'I love you' all the time to her." TRUTH. "I think this thing isn't working right," TRUTH. "Maybe we should stop?"

"No please, I'm having fun," TRUTH. "Let's play a little longer? It's your turn."

"Um," I thought for a moment, wanting to get back to more fun questions, "What was your job back home?"

"I worked retail," TRUTH. "I didn't like it very much." TRUTH. "My turn. Would you go back if you could?"

"Yes," I answered.. I didn't like this game any more. LIE. "I don't like it here." LIE. "I.. miss my freedom." TRUTH. "What? How can I possibly want to stay and miss my freedom at the same time? That doesn't make any sense." TRUTH. Melanie wanted to play hardball. Fine. "When did you find out you were a girl?"

"I was fourteen. All the rockstars had long hair and so did I.. then the girls at school started painting my nails and I found out I really liked it. I wanted to be cute, not tough," TRUTH. "My turn. What's your favorite thing about April."

Now it was my turn to blush.

"How beautiful she is, how smart she is, and how much she loves me," I couldn't help but smile. TRUTH. "Did you come to this dimension voluntarily?"

"No, I.. " TRUTH. She didn't finish answering, she trailed off.

"Wait - I really thought you did! How did you get here?"

"I.. Kimmy, I died." TRUTH.

"You WHAT?" I rocked back on my butt, the shock sent me reeling, "What do you mean you died? You're not dead. I'm not dead!"

"I took the whole bottle of pills and went to sleep. I.. I couldn't do it any more. I couldn't take it any more." The machine stopped working, my hands weren't on it any more. "I woke up as they pulled me through the portal... they got the pills out of me.. and.. I was in Lisa's arms an hour later. I.. " Melanie was starting to cry, "Lisa saved my life."

I realized that I couldn't remember coming here.. the last thing I remembered was getting too drunk at a party, and then April. What if...

"LISA!" I was panicking, tears were forming in my eyes, "LISA!" Melanie was starting to bawl.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wow, what a powerful chapter. To discover that one had to pass on in one dimension to be safely recovered in another dimension... It brings in to question was Kimmy reincarnated? Still another beautiful chapter bringing more depth to the universe and the grand adventures of the people in it. Brava bbykimmy, you're amazing. Thank you

Dude...Wow!! That was unexpected and interesting and entertaining and I don't know what else! I don't mean entertaining as a bad way...just mind blowing and just adds to your abilities as a writer and storyteller! I feel like April might not have a date tonight...or Lisa has a bad night ahead of her!! I don't want to wait for an update I want it now and want to read more!! The device for truth or lie is very interesting and a great a idea. Fun way to get to know the characters a bit. Kimmy is very conflicted about everything and it shows in all your writing but is done in a fabulous way. I love this story!!

Part 23

Lisa rushed into the room to find us both sitting on the floor, crying our eyes out.

"Oh no! What happened? Who's hurt?"

We both started talking at once through our tears, trying to explain what was going on. Lisa looked overwhelmed.. then she spotted the toy.

"Did the truth toy make you two cry? What in the world were you talking about?"

"Lisa! Am I dead?" I wailed. The color drained out of Lisa's face. She dropped to her knees and pulled us both in for a tight hug, but it was impossible to console both of us at the same time, we were blubbering messes.

"Shhh, girls.. girls, it's okay. Nobody's dead. You're not dead. You're both here, everything's fine." She scooped us both up, one in each arm and carried us to the living room. My eyes were full of tears, I couldn't see straight, the world was spinning.

And then my mouth was full of milk... the sweetest, most wonderful taste ever. It was stunningly good, it put everything else to shame.. it tasted like... love. Lisa was wiping my eyes and I could see that I was not sucking on a bottle.. I was latched on to her nipple! I started to pull away but she held my head in place gently and whispered a soft shush. I looked up.. well, sideways, but up to me, and there was Melanie on her other breast. She was breastfeeding us both at the same time.. and her milk was so... good. I felt instantly calmer, centered. She was stroking my hair and making a long "shhhhhh". I'm not sure how long I nursed.. after a while I didn't want to stop but the milk eventually stopped coming. She popped me off of her nipple with her finger, Melanie was still suckling with her eyes closed. Lisa shifted me into a sitting position and pulled me close.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Lisa asked me. I felt strange sitting next to her giant, exposed breast.

"I um, yeah.. " I blushed, looking away, "I'm okay... I just... I don't remember how I got ... how I ended up with April. She's never told me and.. "

"Shhh," Lisa stroked my hair, "we aren't going to talk about that. It's not my place. We can tell your mommy that you have questions when she gets here in the morning. Let's try to put it aside for now and have a good time, we're going to have a nice dinner and play some games. I know you're upset," she continued... but I actually felt really calm, "and it doesn't seem fair, but please... let's just try to have some fun."

I nodded as Lisa popped Melanie off her other nipple and sat her up. Melanie rubbed her eyes sleepily while Lisa tucked away her breasts and pulled her shirt down.

"It's yummy, isn't it?" Melanie asked with a sleepy grin. Both she and Lisa were looking at me intently, I wasn't getting away without answering.

"Yes," I blushed fiercely and looked down, "it's really good. Thank you, Lisa."

"You're welcome, sweetie. I'm just glad you're calm. Hopefully I didn't spoil your dinner just there. Speaking of which," she scooped us both up, carrying us to the kitchen, "it's time to eat!"

I got the highchair and Melanie got to sit in Lisa's lap... Melanie's highchair was a lot different from mine. It had wrist cuffs both above and below the tray, and ankle cuffs underneath as well as a full carseat harness instead of just a buckle.

"Do you want me to buckle you in, Kimmy?" I knew that Lisa was teasing, she couldn't help it.. but I blushed anyway.

"No thank you."

She chuckled lightly as she grabbed our dinners from the counter. She made...

"Normal-sized sushi!" I cried out at the small plate she placed on the highchair tray. "Did you make this yourself?"

"Little-sized sushi," she corrected, "and yes. I felt bad that you cuties didn't get to have any last night. It won't be as good as the restaurant's, but I hope you like it. It's really hard to make rolls this small!"

She sat back down at her kitchen table with Melanie's plate along with her own and ate a sandwich while Melanie dug in.

"It's good!" I smiled, it wasn't great. It was better than what you'd get at a grocery store, but it didn't come close to restaurant quality, "Thank you so much, Lisa."

--

After dinner, we played for a while. Lisa really was a lot of fun, she chased us around and tickled us, and we played hide and seek, and she let us climb on her and try to tickle her... not that it worked. She gave us horsie rides and we all had a great time. When she got tired, we settled in and watched some TV. I watched the Littles Shopping Network with them... Melanie loved the show, she kept begging for all sorts of arcane torture devices. At least she was relaxing around me. I had no idea why she'd want a rocking horse with cuffs on it, though.

It seemed like no time at all before it was declared to be our bedtime. Melanie had to go to bed early because my bedtime was before hers. I apologized, but she said she didn't mind. Lisa changed us into nighttime diapers.. April had forgotten to pack a nighttime diaper for me, so I was going to borrow one of Melanie's... it was incredibly thick.

"Lisa, can I wear one of Melanie's thicker daytime diapers instead of this nighttime diaper?"

"Nope, it's nighttime so you need a nighttime diaper," Lisa grinned as she pulled the thick padding up between my legs, forcing me bow-legged on the changing table. She taped it securely and helped me sit up. My legs stuck out at a funny angle and the padding was so thick I couldn't squeeze my legs together at all. "Besides, the thicker the diaper, the cuter the Little. That's what I always say." She zipped my sloth jammies back up and placed me into Melanie's princess crib where Melanie was already waiting in her pink bunny jammies.

"Now, it's 7 PM. I let you stay up right to your bedtime, I expect you to go to sleep."

"Yes Lisa," I said, looking up at her. This was a view that would never, ever become normal. I was sitting down in a crib. The white bars extended so far up there was no way I could climb them, especially not with a diaper as thick as I had on now, and there was a giant woman smiling down at me. I rarely felt as smaller than when I did sitting in a crib, being looked at by an Amazon. She laid us down, foot-to-head and covered us with a blanket. She handed Duchess Fuzzbutt to Melanie and I got Harry Otter. Seeing Melanie cuddle the toy I picked for her made me feel good.

"Do you need a paci to sleep, Kimmy?" Lisa asked after popping Melanie's paci in her mouth.. a yellow one, how many pacis did this girl need?

"No, Lisa," I yawned, "I don't sleep with a paci."

"Okay, well you two go to sleep. We had a good end to the evening, let's not get all riled up now, okay?"

Melanie and I both agreed, and Lisa walked out of the room, flipping off the light.

"This is nice," Melanie said, "I'm glad you came over tonight. It's been fun. I'm sorry about... "

"Let's.. let's not talk about that, I don't want to cry again," I said, banishing the thought.

"You'll get breastmilk again though," Melanie teased, "Are you going to ask your mommy to breastfeed you?"

My mind was filled with a vision of snuggling against April's breast the way I had been with Lisa.. with Lisa it was a little weird because she's my friend, but the milk tasted heavenly. I bet April's would be even better. Something in my wanted that very, very badly and I felt my lips twitch at the thought.

"Kimmy?" Melanie called quietly, breaking me out of my fantasy, "Did you fall asleep?"

"No," I was blushing, I could feel it, "I.. I really want to ask April to breastfeed me, but what if she says no?"

"That," Melanie laughed softly, "is exactly what my mommy has been trying to break me of since the moment I got home."

Mommy. Home. Melanie was more at home here than she had ever been.. she was in a place where she could be herself without any apology or excuse. She wanted diapers, she wanted to be babied, she even wanted to be 'forced' into it in a way. She loved it.. I was strangely jealous of her. She and Lisa were so happy.

"Kimmy," Melanie interrupted my thoughts again, "You have to tell your mommy. You have to look her in the eye and say, 'Mommy, will you please breastfeed me? I want to be closer to you.'"

"But what if she says no?" I repeated, a little louder, my emotions flaring, "If she said no... I'd fall apart."

"What if she's waiting for you to ask? What if she's afraid of asking you? How is she supposed to know you want it? She loves you, Kimmy. You can see it in her eyes. It was really hard for her to leave tonight just because you were sad," Melanie continued, we were both sitting up and looking at each other now, "It's not fair to expect her to read your mind. She can't give you what you want if you don't ask for it."

"Are you going to tell Lisa -"

"My mommy," Melanie interrupted, "Call her my mommy, don't call her by her name." Melanie was strangely serious. I felt a little uncomfortable.

"It's weird, Melanie... she's my friend."

"She's my mommy. I'm her Little. I know she's not my mother, it's not like that. I don't even like my mother, she's a selfish, thoughtless person. But my mommy, she's wonderful. She loves me and I love her in a deeper and more meaningful way than I've ever loved anyone in my life. Kimmy, you don't know what it's like to never be able to be yourself.. and when you try, people tell you you're awful or wrong or sinful." Melanie had tears in her eyes and I leaned forward and held her tight. "Kimmy, my mommy loves ME. All of me, every bit of me, for who I am. It doesn't matter that I'm not a boy, it doesn't matter that I want to wear diapers and drink from a bottle... she loves ME." Tears were streaming down Melanie's face. I wiped them away with a fabric sloth-claw... slowly. Melanie couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you going to tell your mommy that purple is your favorite color?"

"Yes," Melanie blushed, "If you promise you're going to ask your mommy to breastfeed you."

"Deal, I'll ask April-"

"Kimmy," Melanie said with a sudden intensity, "say it."

"Mellie... I can't, she's... April."

"You're a Little, she's your mommy. That's the way it works here! It doesn't mean you're not in love."

"But it's not the kind of love I want! I want a long walk on the beach, I want... " I blushed, "more.. I want to kiss her... I'm in love with her." I was flustered. I loved April. Deeply, in a very real way.

"Kimmy," Melanie smiled softly, "nobody is saying you can't. Those feelings you have... that's love. You love April, she loves you. Love... isn't quite the same here as it was in the other place. You need to get out of your own way, Kimberly."

I looked down, resting my hands in my lap... on top of my thick diaper, hidden under my sloth PJs. The cute PJs that April picked out for me. I remembered how I felt while she held me up in the air and we rubbed noses... she did love me. Just as deeply as I loved her... would that kind of love be enough?

"Say it," Melanie urged softly, "Stop fighting it. She's not your mother, she's not trying to be your mother. It's not the same thing. April is your mommy. Your mommy. She loves you."

"April is," I felt soft tears rolling down my face, "my mommy. My mommy loves me. She swings me around and tickles me, she carries me and cares for me. She dresses me and feeds me and protects me. She loves me. My mommy loves me." My heart felt full to bursting. "My mommy loves me!"

"Yes she does," Melanie grinned at me, "Your mommy loves you. And you're going to ask her to breastfeed you, right? Don't you want to feel that close to her?"

"Yes!" I stood up, "I'm going to ask my mommy to breastfeed me." It sounded so weird out loud, but the feelings felt... right. Genuine, true. She wasn't my mother, she was my mommy. She loved me in a way I never knew was possible, she'd do anything for me. She'd do anything just to spare me a bit of pain, "I'm going to ask and I hope... "

The lights flipped on in the nursery.

"Okay you two," Lisa's voice sounded mostly amused, but there was a hint of grumpy in there, "This doesn't sound like sleeping to me."

"Sorry mommy," Melanie hid under the blanket... I was abandoned, standing up in the crib.

"I'm not honestly surprised," Lisa said, walking over, "You are two cuties at a sleepover. Oh, Kimmy.. what's wrong?" She wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Nothing... Aunt Lisa," I said. Her jaw dropped, "I'm okay."

"Oh.... kay," Lisa said slowly, "How are you feeling?" She brushed my hair back and looked closely at me.

"Little," I smiled, answering simply.

"I see," Lisa chuckled, "I'm glad you two are having a good time together. But I'm serious, if you don't go to sleep, I'm going to put you both in sleepsacks and breastfeed you until you pass out."

Melanie sat bolt upright. Lisa laughed, realizing the folly of her threat.

"Now Mellie, I don't think Kimmy would like that as much as you would."

"Mommy?" Melanie said softly, "I have something to admit but I'm afraid you'll be upset at me."

"Oh sweetie, what's up?"

"Mommy, my favorite color is purple.. not pink."

"You... " Lisa laughed, "You thought I'd be upset about that? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Why did you tell me it was pink in the first place?"

"Because girls are supposed to like pink! I mean, I do like pink.. but purple is my favorite. And you bought all this stuff already... I didn't want to seem ungrateful."

"Melane, sweetie," Lisa said, reaching into the crib and stroking her cheek, "You've never seemed ungrateful to me for even a moment. I'm sorry you were worried about telling me, I'm glad you did. I want you to tell me all the things that make you happy, all the things you want. You have to tell me what you want, I want to make you happy."

Her words rang in my ears... those were almost the exact same words that April.. my mommy.. the exact same words my mommy had said to me. My job was to be happy, she wanted to make me happy. Amazons got joy from happy Littles, and they got the most joy from Littles who were... well, Little. I thought of all the happiest moments I'd had with my mommy. They were all the times I was acting silly and Little and just having fun.. when I was just being happy. It was the same with Aunt Lisa, it was even the same with Miss Michelle. The Amazons in my life just wanted happy Littles, who didn't worry about things.. because things were already taken care of.

"Tickle fight!" I yelled, jumping on Melanie and tickling her mercilessly.

"Kimmy!" Lisa shouted, surprised by my attack. Melanie was kicking her feet and squealing. I was going to win this tickle fight. "Kimberly Morris, it is bedtime, not playtime.. do you want me to have to... " Realization spread over Aunt Lisa's face and she grabbed me and pushed me down onto my back on the mattress... and started tickling me. And Melanie! She was tickling us both, we were squirming and squealing and laughing. She didn't stop tickling us until we were having trouble breathing, tears streaming down our faces.

"I guess I have no choice," she said gravely, "It's sleepsacks and breastmilk for the two of you."

"Oh no!" I laid my forearm over my face, panting for breath, "Not that! Oh puh-lease Aunt Lisa don't make me drink your breastmilk! I may not survive!"

"Yeah mommy," Melanie joined in, "Don't put us in sleepsacks where we'll be super comfy, that would be terrible!"

Lisa was shockingly deft at getting Littles into sleepsacks - in a matter of moments Melanie was stuffed inside a pink unicorn and I found myself inside a pink teddy bear. She slid my feet in, then my arms into the sleeves inside and zipped it up. I couldn't move an inch, I was totally helpless. I squirmed in the sleepsack, I was completely at Aunt Lisa's mercy. The sleepsack didn't seem to activate the hypnotic trigger Lisa had given me... maybe because it wasn't wrapped like a swaddle, maybe because she wasn't rocking me yet, I wasn't sure. I was calm and happy, and the fact that I didn't immediately shut down caused me to give a sigh of relief.

"Not the breastmilk!" I cried out, "Anything but that!"

Melanie couldn't do anything but giggle.

"I hate to do this to you two, but you forced my hand. If you're not going to behave and go to sleep on your own, I'm just going to have to breastfeed you like the Littles you are until you drift off to dreamland."

"No no!" I cried, laughing, "We'll be good."

"I know you will, darling," Aunt Lisa smiled, "You'll be asleep!"

She carried the two of us Little-stuffies to the living room and sat down on the couch. She laid out pillows so we could lay on them while we nursed and laid us on them, the tops of our heads facing each other. The sleepsack was actually surpringly warm and comfy if you could get over the sense of confinement. I opened my mouth welcomingly as she guided her giant nipple between my lips. It still felt a little awkward to me, but honestly... this was really nice. I was surrendering completely to Aunt Lisa, trusting her to take care of me.. and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she would never let me down.

Her delicious milk flowed into my mouth again.. and I was asleep very, quickly.

--

When I awoke, it was morning and I was staring into the beautiful green eyes that followed me into my dreams. 

"Good morning, mommy," I smiled sleepily to her. A splash of water fell on my face, she was crying.

"Good morning, my darling Kimmy," she said softly, "I missed you." My mommy was beaming down at me with all the love in the world.

"Mommy, are we going home?"

"Soon my sweet girl, soon."

"I love you, mommy. You're the best mommy ever," I yawned and closed my eyes.

"And you're the best Little anyone could ever ask for." She squeezed me tightly.. and I drifted back off to sleep in her arms. The best place in the world. The best place in any world.

THE END.

This is the end of Act 1. Act 2 takes a seriously dark turn. If you love this story because it's sweet and gentle and nothing really bad happens, stop here. There is more story, but it has a lot of sad and scary feelings that Act 1 just didn't have.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with stopping here. You can love this story and pretend it ended right here... if you think you can take the darkness, the sad and scary, keep going... but it can get pretty bad. I think it's worth the journey, the message shines through at the end, but it's a trip.

• Like 11

Perhaps you should call the rest an epilogue, because that is just about a perfect ending to a lovely story.

You really should try writing for a mainstream audience. Perhaps science fiction - you are very good at adapting the setting to fit the story you want to tell. Shame that we might never know it was you though - maybe you could drop a hint in these forums.

Thank you again!

5 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

Perhaps you should call the rest an epilogue, because that is just about a perfect ending to a lovely story.

You really should try writing for a mainstream audience. Perhaps science fiction - you are very good at adapting the setting to fit the story you want to tell. Shame that we might never know it was you though - maybe you could drop a hint in these forums.

Thank you again!

I really, honestly, and seriously considered exactly that... but the remaining questions were too big.