LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

Actually this has inspired me to write my own take on the diaper dimension but from a more consensual perspective. I was thinking Kelly for the protagonist but then I realized how close it was to your characters name, would you mind if I used it?

So for titles I'm kinda brainstorming what do you think of:

Kelly Westerton's New Life

---------------------------- Brave New World

Why I Wear Diapers After Work

On 2/8/2018 at 11:41 AM, bbykimmy said:

Sorry!  I didn't see this right away, it only notifies me if you quote me :D

I saw your "Why I Wear Diapers After Work", I intend to give it a read!

I'm wondering if maybe we can set up a playdate for Kimmy and Kelly, with Laura going to one of the other DD parallels as part of conference on little's rights. :)

On 5/16/2017 at 1:14 PM, bbykimmy said:

Part 31

Wow the Amazons must have some seriously volatile biochemistry going on internally. I've heard of other trans folks having mood shifts on hormones but nothing quite to this level. There are probably neurotransmitter modulators in the roofie food as well but even so how do they get such consistent results? This is some clockwork orange shit right here. Poor April, she's trying so hard to do right in a seriously messed up world and this happens to her. I can't help but want to protect both her and Kimmy from the mind screwing fascists.

Bash the Fash!

On 5/17/2017 at 10:07 AM, bbykimmy said:

Part 32

Shining and Excellent Lord Krishna, Mighty Thor Champion of humanity protect this wonderful person

No I'm not crying.

On 5/18/2017 at 11:54 AM, bbykimmy said:

Trigger Warning: Collars, bondage

Part 33

Starts strapping various plates of a suit of heavy  assault armor, checks power packs and SABO belts, arms plasma and stun ball grenades. Starts humming "Oh death". I may spare that fucker for his daughters sake but I'm thinking she probably be better off without him. Either way he's going to know what it's like to feel helpless.......   Gods have mercy because I wolln't

On 5/20/2017 at 8:31 AM, bbykimmy said:

Part 35

Okay this whole country is going to burn. Every single senior government figure is going against the wall. Gods I would rip that mask off let them no exactly what I think. I wouldn't care if I had to dislocate my fingers to get them out those god damn restraints first.

On 5/20/2017 at 9:20 PM, something101 said:

accept yourself for who you are and don't care about what others think true friends will be by yourside and if they voice disapproval listen it could verywell be concern and not hate, and if there is no seeing eye to eye then just set the issue off to the side, if they leave you then they really weren't your friend, after all staying by the side of someone you greatly disagree with takes a lot of care, as for gender it's binary, but it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as i said a person's identity lies not with their gender but their personality as a manly man can still like something girly trust me i kinda wish i was a girl(i watch too much anime) but i accept that i am a male, that all there is to it i am male but more importantly i am me if i tried tying myself to a "gender tuned to me" then i would be discrediting myself and reducing myself to a word and ID. i've learned through my time in the navy that if yo just accept yourself then others who can appreciate you will stay by yourside without you having to try to fit in, they see you for who you really are from the beginning, as someone who will literally bet my life on something, honesty is what counts, and the core values i took from the navy honor courage and commitment really are ingrained into me and is why i can't see the point in more than 2 genders, it's not being honest with oneself and ties their personality to an identity and not the person, gender is binary but meaningless and irrelevant, just a small piece of the puzzle but nowhere near the whole picture.

Look I am not a man I'm nonbinary. Your conflating sex, which is how humans describe and categorize reproductive physiology and gender, which is the socially constructed roles and expectations humans have created based on those differences. Your heart seems to be in the right place but I don't think you realize how unintentionally invalidating and insulting this come across to trans and non-binary people. Nobody has the right to tell me who and what I am.

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

lol - your running commentary is funny to me.

But remember what happened last time you were wishing for character death.

Yeah I actually thought of a much better punishment for the two bastards that abducted and tortured Kimmy. Give them an alchemical extract that forces a person to see their own soul good and bad as it actually is, making them confess to every horrible thing they've ever done live and in crystal clear 20k VR broadcast for the entire multiverse to see. Then leave them on a backwater planet buck ass naked. Let them see what it's like to be helpless and afraid. With an implanted chip that displays an hologram and AR overlay that says "I abused my position and power. I have tortured and been complicit in the deaths of innocents. I have corrupted my own children possibly breaking them beyond repair. I did these things out of selfish pride and for my own pleasure. For this I have been judged and condemned." I think that's going to be my go to punishment for people like that.

Also going to have my anthem on blast while tearing through the house and taking the piss out of whatever rentacops the guy hired.

https://noblebeastofman.bandcamp.com/track/behold-the-face-of-your-enemy

"And you shall know my name is the LORD MOTHERFUCKER! when I lay my vengeance down on you!" Samuel L Jackson "Pulp Fiction"

On 5/23/2017 at 9:18 AM, bbykimmy said:

Part 40

My two mommies. It was good to be home.

Merciful Quan Yin who hears the suffering of all humanity heal this family

breaks down crying

It actually feels good to get that out I had really bad episode today and it feel like I can actually cry. Part of me is pissed for what happened to in universe Kimmy but another part wants to hug you and thank you for letting me feel something

On 5/24/2017 at 9:53 PM, bbykimmy said:

Part 42

"
We clapped and cheered for her, it was amazing news. She played a few of the songs for us.. they were powerful. One was heartwrenchingly sad, we ended up crying again - pain and fear in the lyrics and the music, heartbreak and loss. One was pure anger thrown through the air by the acoustic guitar, sharp, staccato.. it was intimidating, I had never really heard anger from April.. not really. The third was bewildering, lost and meandering, the melody was haunting and the chord progression was nonstandard.. it was beautiful and mysterious, like being lost deep in the thickest fog on a sunny day. When she was done, we sat stunned. April was better than I had ever known. She took all her pain and sorrow, her anger and helplessness, her fear, her loss, and her love and poured it all into her guitar. The result was breathtaking.

"Mommy," I said with tears in my eyes, "I love you too."

--

And that was the start of our new life together. She had saved my life and then we had nearly lost each other, I was saved again, and in the ordeal April had found a deeper layer to her art than she had ever known. The world responded in kind. April Morris became a name on the lips of those who wanted to drink those feelings. April and Gwen recorded the album together with some of Gwen's friends, and I got to be in the studio to watch. There was even a tour, Lisa and Melanie went along... but that's a story for another time.

THE END.

Shit I think I'm starting to tear up again.

I'm going to eat an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's now

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Look I am not a man I'm nonbinary. Your conflating sex, which is how humans describe and categorize reproductive physiology and gender, which is the socially constructed roles and expectations humans have created based on those differences. Your heart seems to be in the right place but I don't think you realize how unintentionally invalidating and insulting this come across to trans and non-binary people. Nobody has the right to tell me who and what I am.

looking back at that i probably could've worded it a little better im just not too good at putting my thoughts into words, but i stand by what i said and feel that gender is irrelevant, if changing it will make you feel better then by all means do so, just make damn sure it's something you won't regret, as well don't get caught in labels humans are good at that and it leads to demonization which is why i feel that gender is irrelevant i just think that people need a little wake up call every now and then to step back and re-evaluate their views on life, and for any insults they are not intentional but the price of honesty is somewhat painful, as for gender it is by definition the state of being male or female, but who cares? it's irrelevant as it doesn't say the state of being yourself.

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Shit I think I'm starting to tear up again.

I'm going to eat an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's now

Thank you for letting my story reach you - this story made me cry too.

I don't know if I will ever top this story - sure, it has some pretty glaring flaws, Act 1 barely has a plot... it's all just a big buildup to the reveal that Kimmy isn't in the DD for the reason you thought.  The journey is a message of love and acceptance.  I tried to be super inclusive because I know that it feels really good to be included when you're sadly used to being marginalized.

This story means the world to me, and I'm glad I took the time to put it back up on this board.  Thank you again for letting my story make you feel something.

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of the first stories that has actually caused me to tear up including everything else that I have read outside of abdl items. bbykimmy, this was a very well written story I am glad I went to see what other stories you had written after seeing your newest one. 

33 minutes ago, BabyGamer said:

This is one of the first stories that has actually caused me to tear up including everything else that I have read outside of abdl items. bbykimmy, this was a very well written story I am glad I went to see what other stories you had written after seeing your newest one. 

Aww, thanks so much!  I'm touched that you took the time to read this one and that you liked it enough to comment.  I am very proud of this story, thank you for letting it reach you emotionally.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

And that was the genius of the story.

Aww, thanks Ellie.  It felt really good to turn the tired trope of "unwilling victim" on its ear a bit.

31 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Aww, thanks so much!  I'm touched that you took the time to read this one and that you liked it enough to comment.  I am very proud of this story, thank you for letting it reach you emotionally.

Aww, thanks Ellie.  It felt really good to turn the tired trope of "unwilling victim" on its ear a bit.

I'm the type that will typically sit back in the background and won't comment, well done. The story left me wanting my wife to be home from class sooner. Certainly doesn't help that I work from home and she's working on a PhD lots of time goes into that one leaving me with more free time then I probably should have.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to congratulate you on writing a story that is so impactful you've forced yet another profile-less lurker to create a profile to shower you with compliments!

You've done something only a handful of professional authors have managed: you made me care for a character. When i got to the beginning of the 2nd story arc I sorta ignored the "it's dark" warning, you had put trigger warnings on some pretty light chapters so I had absolutely no clue how intense you were really making it! (but I'm happy I read it, because he happy ending was so much more fulfilling after that point) like most of the other comments, I do wish all forms of pain and misfortune on Opal!  As an oldest sibling I also enjoyed the small touch of "big sibling syndrome" type jealousy that Kimmy feels when Melanie is getting special treatment that she asked for or when she's wearing clothes that Kimmy wouldn't want to be dressed in, but Melanie makes them look cute.

Ive been devouring every story of yours i can find and I can't wait to read your next story. Please keep up the colorful and amazing style of writing you have!

Edited by chansu ragedashi
Missing words in last paragraph

I want to congratulate you on writing a story that is so impactful you've forced yet another profile-less lurker to create a profile to shower you with compliments!

You've done something only a handful of professional authors have managed: you made me care for a character. When i got to the beginning of the 2nd story arc I sorta ignored the "it's dark" warning, you had put trigger warnings on some pretty light chapters so I had absolutely no clue how intense you were really making it! (but I'm happy I read it, because he happy ending was so much more fulfilling after that point) like most of the other comments, I do wish all forms of pain and misfortune on Opal!  As an oldest sibling I also enjoyed the small touch of "big sibling syndrome" type jealousy that Kimmy feels when Melanie is getting special treatment that she asked for or when she's wearing clothes that Kimmy wouldn't want to be dressed in, but Melanie makes them look cute.

Ive been devouring every story of yours i can find and I can't wait to read your next story. Please keep up the colorful and amazing style of writing you have!

Thank you so much for letting my story reach you emotionally - I agree that the journey through Act 2 is worth the ending, but some people find that sort of content really upsetting.  I tend to be pretty liberal with content/trigger warnings because it's better to be cautious about it than to miss one and hurt someone unintentionally.  Some days things that wouldn't normally bother me upset me greatly, some days I'm totally fine no matter what.  I just want people to feel safe reading my stories, and I want them to feel accepted.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I am always deeply flattered when I find out someone made an entire account just to say hi!  And yes, Opal was my favorite too - I don't know if you've gotten around to reading any of my other stories, but I do love eliciting an emotional response - it's honestly why I write.  Almost all of my stories are right here on DD, there's an unfinished one called "Save Yourself" that's available elsewhere but it's SUPER dark, and you might be able to dig up the two chapters of my other unfinished story "Breaking the Girl".  I'm taking waaaayyyyyy longer to do Vacation than I ever intended, but my writing time has been eaten by another story for now.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!  If you've read more of my stories, I'd love to hear which was your favorite and why.  And I see you're in the Chicago area, so it would be super neat if I saw you next week at CAPCon!

If you've read more of my stories, I'd love to hear which was your favorite and why.

That's easy, I posted on my favorite one! I liked A Bedtime Tale in Eire. (I have a soft spot for fox characters and it was really cute) and I was fearful in the middle of It's the Little Choices after Aimee went with Wendy, but I liked the really big twist on the second cam day and how the story ended... although I can't help but suspect that her psychologist might watch her cam stream. (Any time she wants alone time she gets it?- at least in my mind it made me chuckle to consider the possibility)

And I see you're in the Chicago area, so it would be super neat if I saw you next week at CAPCon!

I actually will be going to capcon this year. The decision was made after going to a local munch last year after CAP and hearing all sorts of stories of what happened. I'm super excited to meet new people. (This is actually my first year going)

• 7 months later...

I'm currently at chapter ten and reading, but I felt I needed to say something. Something about this story... About the world it takes place in, scares me and intrigues me at the same time. Losing all my privileges. No more computer or console or writing or reading as I please... But in return I get to be in diapers 24/7? Part of me says 'F****ck no, not f*ng ever.

Another part of me though, and I admit, it is a smaller part, feels that it might be enjoyable for a while. Granted, not for a long while, but it might be fun for sometime.

Overall, I like gaming, writing, reading far too much to even consider giving it all up. Anyway, this world also scares me a bit. I mean... The whole business of 'us' humans ending up there and being considered 'littles' is just... Scary. Especially the scene with the robomom (or whatever it was called)

Anyway, I'm going to read chapter 10 after this :)

3 hours ago, Kingdark said:

I'm currently at chapter ten and reading, but I felt I needed to say something. Something about this story... About the world it takes place in, scares me and intrigues me at the same time. Losing all my privileges. No more computer or console or writing or reading as I please... But in return I get to be in diapers 24/7? Part of me says 'F****ck no, not f*ng ever.

Another part of me though, and I admit, it is a smaller part, feels that it might be enjoyable for a while. Granted, not for a long while, but it might be fun for sometime.

Overall, I like gaming, writing, reading far too much to even consider giving it all up. Anyway, this world also scares me a bit. I mean... The whole business of 'us' humans ending up there and being considered 'littles' is just... Scary. Especially the scene with the robomom (or whatever it was called)

Anyway, I'm going to read chapter 10 after this :)

Thank you for the comment!  Kimmy (in the story) agrees with you!  Who wants to be trapped as a Little and lose all of their adult freedom?  That would be AWFUL, right?

It's been a while since someone new commented on this story, thank you for taking the time to do so!  This story might be the best one I've ever done, I really enjoyed writing it.  Keep me updated if your opinions on the goings-on change!  Hearing what people think as they read a story is THE BEST

Hi,

I just finished reading the story. When you said that the chapter was going to be all 'dark' and 'not good' anymore, I had thought the worst. But I kept reading and while I agree that it got bad, I still think it could've been much, MUCH worse.

Anyway, looking back on it, I can say that the scene before Kimmy was 'sold', felt a bit... Forced? It felt like the scene 'had' to be there. It was already leading up to something like that. (As a fanfiction author, I got a better feel to where stories are going then your typical person. (Because of my author mindset) but it still felt a bit forced. That's not to say it was a bad story though. Just the opposite. It was really well done. Overall, I think it definitely belongs in my top ten of best diaper theme'd stories I've ever read.

To be honest though... The other country they went to? If it were a real place? It would scare the shit out of me! I mean, what the feck? The way they treat little's there offends my sensibility and morality as an adult. It's entirely fictional of course, I know that. But still, what would you do if it were real? (not something I really want to consider)

Actually, I don't think I would want to live in that world at all. I am too attached to my independence, like I said before. No gaming? No movies? No TV-shows? Hell, not being able to drink whatever I want or eat whatever I want whenever I want? Or to GO where ever I want, whenever I want? I'm too attached to that, to ever want to consider otherwise. And I think that the vast majority would agree with me.

Do you think that those that would seriously want to live in Albion are an exception or would there be more people then I think? (which is a minority of our 'lifestyle?')

Kingdark

8 minutes ago, Kingdark said:

Hi,

I just finished reading the story. When you said that the chapter was going to be all 'dark' and 'not good' anymore, I had thought the worst. But I kept reading and while I agree that it got bad, I still think it could've been much, MUCH worse.

Anyway, looking back on it, I can say that the scene before Kimmy was 'sold', felt a bit... Forced? It felt like the scene 'had' to be there. It was already leading up to something like that. (As a fanfiction author, I got a better feel to where stories are going then your typical person. (Because of my author mindset) but it still felt a bit forced. That's not to say it was a bad story though. Just the opposite. It was really well done. Overall, I think it definitely belongs in my top ten of best diaper theme'd stories I've ever read.

To be honest though... The other country they went to? If it were a real place? It would scare the shit out of me! I mean, what the feck? The way they treat little's there offends my sensibility and morality as an adult. It's entirely fictional of course, I know that. But still, what would you do if it were real? (not something I really want to consider)

Actually, I don't think I would want to live in that world at all. I am too attached to my independence, like I said before. No gaming? No movies? No TV-shows? Hell, not being able to drink whatever I want or eat whatever I want whenever I want? Or to GO where ever I want, whenever I want? I'm too attached to that, to ever want to consider otherwise. And I think that the vast majority would agree with me.

Do you think that those that would seriously want to live in Albion are an exception or would there be more people then I think? (which is a minority of our 'lifestyle?')

Kingdark

Lots of people like to fantasize about it, but I feel like if the majority of AB/DLs found themselves in a position as a full time sub for real... they couldn't cut it.  Giving up control like that isn't easy (see my 3rd novel, Breaking the Girl), and it isn't for everyone.

I've talked about this at length elsewhere, but the fantasy of having no control absolves the reader (fetishist) of the guilt of their fetish, which society has declared as shameful and that shame is often carried by the reader.  If they're not responsible, then they don't have to feel guilty - they didn't have a choice, right?

Thank you for coming back and commenting again, I'm glad you enjoyed it <3

• 6 months later...
On 2/6/2018 at 12:19 PM, YourFNF said:

I really feel sorry for Kim it's clear she's starting to develop Stockholm Syndrome. Actually the combination of forced dependence, humiliation/degredation and the drugged food seemed tailor made to cause it. It's not uncommon for traffickers to force drugs on captives in order to make them compliant, disguising it in the food is especially insidious.  Also the lack of hope for rescue or the futility of even a successful escape attempt would also be especially effective at breaking down resistance. I'd probably keep resisting and take the beatings and force feeding just to maintain some semblance of sanity using the pain as something to focus on. As a way to keep hold of my mind. Another way would retreating internally or having what would be effectively a mantra. Recite my name, where I'm from, who my family and friends are, estimated time I've been here, things I can use to escape, what I'm going to do when I get out, etc. Followed by; pain is a product of the mind, it's your bodies way of letting your head know your in danger but you can't get away from this not yet at least, so embrace it, focus on it, use it as your strength, wait and when the time is right strike.

Yeah it kind of grinds me when she's resistant to having to wear diapers and the giants are like all new littles become incontinent when here all *mysteriously* eventually so we just diaper them preemptively so there won't be random big messes so there are no little sized potties because nobody would use them long (never mind all the intinence causing drugs and hypnosis systems in the air/water/food/videos deliberately by the bigs to cause it,) so why bother making them?  But the planet already has a bunch of little-sized  potties because potty training amazonian toddlers are going to be using them and guess who are amazonian toddler size? Littles!  *sighs*  Everyone knows this so they are simply stock toddler potties are stocked at non-little oriented stores...  Given there a amazonian adoptive registration system here I'm guessing they ask them as their preferences in age ranges of adoptive kids so given the diaper dimension has access to shrinking and growth rays there's nothing stopping them from adjusting people they take according to their big want list , not so much a magical blame the victims for being hurting and ending up smaller so they can be hurt more easily  which doesn't make much since, other than amazonians wanting to and being able to design their enslaved infants which is more in character with them. Still good story though :)