LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

31 minutes ago, Selpharia said:

Yay, Kimmy’s back!

Almost back, darling.

I'm at 9.2k on my new story, I want to get a little further in so I can do my old schtick of posting a chapter a day.  I miss all my friends and I miss the comments!

I enjoyed your fairy tale... I'm actually working on a fae story, too!  Though I don't know if that one will ever get finished or get shared here.  My new one will probably start showing up next week if I keep my current pace.

1 hour ago, lilstevie said:

This has been a amazing story !!! One of the best ! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it Kimmie !

It's been my pleasure sharing it, Stevie.  This story is very important to me, thank you for reading it and thank you for taking the time to tell me you enjoyed it <3

• Like 1
On 4/24/2017 at 10:33 AM, bbykimmy said:

I love that the last part sparked a little discussion!

Part

"You get to take the sandwich with you, silly Little," she teased. She set the tray aside and picked me up, "Your mommy is waiting for you, I think she missed you. Be sure to tell her how pretty she is today and that you love her."

I really liked Miss Michelle. She sat me down in front of the gate and strapped my white shoes on my feet, then stood me up. I could see April smiling down at me. I heard Miss Michelle push a

"I went down the slide and Sadie went down too fast and kicked me into a shelf and it hurt a lot and then Miss Rachael put me in the RoboNanny on purpose and then made me wear a crawler diaper and they took my dress and it was awful," the complaints streamed from me in a rush, I was afraid of being cut off.

"So Sadie came down the slide and you were still at the bottom and you fell into a shelf and said some naughty words?"

"Well yes, but.."

"And then because there were only two Amazons there and twenty Littles they had the RoboNanny take care of you?"

"Yes but Miss Michelle tried to stop Miss Rachael from giving me to the RoboNanny but Miss Rachael was the boss and..."

"I'm sorry that happened to you, sweetie. It sounds to me like you made a mistake and they made a mistake. I'll be more firm about no robots for you next time, but it's hard to take care of that many Littles. That's why they have the RoboNanny. There are some daycares that are ONLY RoboNannies. This one costs a lot more than the automated one, I hope you appreciate that I was looking out for you when I brought you here instead."

Suddenly I felt embarrassed about complaining. April went to extra trouble and expense to cater to my wants and I was being ungrateful.

"I.. thank you for taking me to LittleGarden," I said as April was buckling me into the carseat, "I'm sorry I complained, I didn't realize..."

"Shh, it's okay," April said, putting a finger to my lips, "You didn't know. You are a very sweet and considerate Little girl, you make me proud every day." She kissed me on the head and I felt tears welling up in my eyes.. I realized that I never felt this loved back home. I had a person who was looking out for my every need and want, and got nothing in return. She was giving to give, just because she loved me. April didn't see the tears until she was buckled into her seat, via the mirror. "Are you okay, Kimmy?"

"Yes," I sniffled, "I just.. you just love me so much, it makes my heart hurt."

"I do love you that much and more," April smiled, "let's get you home so you can finish your sandwich, huh? Tell me about your day, did you have any fun at all?"

"Yes," I sniffled again, wiping my nose on a piece of my dress, "there was a stuffed kitty I played with, he made me feel better. And Miss Michelle asked me to build a block house and I built it so big, they have so many toys and blocks there! I like Miss Michelle a lot, she's the nicest Amazon ever, except for you of course, you're even nicer than she is oh, and Lisa is pretty nice too, I think we..."

I rambled for a bit on the drive home, basking in April's love.

I really feel sorry for Kim it's clear she's starting to develop Stockholm Syndrome. Actually the combination of forced dependence, humiliation/degredation and the drugged food seemed tailor made to cause it. It's not uncommon for traffickers to force drugs on captives in order to make them compliant, disguising it in the food is especially insidious.  Also the lack of hope for rescue or the futility of even a successful escape attempt would also be especially effective at breaking down resistance. I'd probably keep resisting and take the beatings and force feeding just to maintain some semblance of sanity using the pain as something to focus on. As a way to keep hold of my mind. Another way would retreating internally or having what would be effectively a mantra. Recite my name, where I'm from, who my family and friends are, estimated time I've been here, things I can use to escape, what I'm going to do when I get out, etc. Followed by; pain is a product of the mind, it's your bodies way of letting your head know your in danger but you can't get away from this not yet at least, so embrace it, focus on it, use it as your strength, wait and when the time is right strike.

On 4/25/2017 at 10:46 AM, bbykimmy said:

TRIGGER WARNING: depression, suicidal thoughts.

This part got much darker than I intended.

Part 10

I like how you gave some real insight into amazon psychology here. They actually think they're helping people by doing this, which in some ways is even more terrifying and horrific. If the person holding me captive was simply a sadist who wanted a "torture doll" I'd have no compunctions about killing them at the first opportunity. But if the person legitimately seemed to care for or even love me could I hurt them, even in self defense? Even knowing full well that they are holding me captive and subjecting me to psychological abuse, could I do that?

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I like how you gave some real insight into amazon psychology here. They actually think they're helping people by doing this, which in some ways is even more terrifying and horrific. If the person holding me captive was simply a sadist who wanted a "torture doll" I'd have no compunctions about killing them at the first opportunity. But if the person legitimately seemed to care for or even love me could I hurt them, even in self defense? Even knowing full well that they are holding me captive and subjecting me to psychological abuse, could I do that?

Keep going!  And thank you for letting me know your thoughts as you read <3

Unfortunately there's no way to dispute Stockholm Syndrome in the context of Kimmy's growing affection toward April, it's a very plausible and understandable explanation for it.  Keep reading.  But given how you're reacting to this gentler half of the story, I strongly recommend stopping when it says THE END the first time, the second act is much darker.

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Keep going!  And thank you for letting me know your thoughts as you read <3

Unfortunately there's no way to dispute Stockholm Syndrome in the context of Kimmy's growing affection toward April, it's a very plausible and understandable explanation for it.  Keep reading.  But given how you're reacting to this gentler half of the story, I strongly recommend stopping when it says THE END the first time, the second act is much darker.

Might be a good idea may email my psychologist to see if he's willing to help me unpack after reading.  TBH the diaper dimension is kind of my worst, nighmare but it's compelling reading and I can't seem to put it down.

2 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Might be a good idea may email my psychologist to see if he's willing to help me unpack after reading.  TBH the diaper dimension is kind of my worst, nighmare but it's compelling reading and I can't seem to put it down.

It sounds like a good plan, but I think you'll really enjoy a scene that comes pretty close to the end of Act 1.

You really shouldn't read Act 2.

4 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

It sounds like a good plan, but I think you'll really enjoy a scene that comes pretty close to the end of Act 1.

You really shouldn't read Act 2.

I'm the kinda person who would open a cursed eldritch tome out of curiosity.

• Haha 1
On 5/6/2017 at 9:01 AM, bbykimmy said:

Part 23

THE END.

This is the end of Act 1. Act 2 takes a seriously dark turn. If you love this story because it's sweet and gentle and nothing really bad happens, stop here. There is more story, but it has a lot of sad and scary feelings that Act 1 just didn't have.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with stopping here. You can love this story and pretend it ended right here... if you think you can take the darkness, the sad and scary, keep going... but it can get pretty bad. I think it's worth the journey, the message shines through at the end, but it's a trip.

Wow this is complicated, I wouldn't call what was done to Kim ethical and it probably violates international law on multiple different worlds. It's clear that while April really loves her and wants what's best for her she is also a product of her culture.  Melanie is a very gray area, she is a willing and enthusiastic participant and I want to respect her autonomy and life decisions. However she was clearly noncompose when she made the initial decision. Of course my own biases and mental schema are going to effect my reading of the situation. I'm an anti-authoritarian leftist, so such a gross violation of personal liberty and autonomy is going to horrify me. But to the amazons this normal and just how things work. I'm really conflicted because I want to respect cultural differences and I generally consider myself a utilitarian and a moral relativist. However I also cannot deny the fact that like all people I am not 100% rational in my actions.  On an instinctive level I feel that there are some lines that just shouldn't be crossed and to me this entire society has crossed so many it's impossible to count. There is a part of me that is screaming with moral outrage and want's to charge in Kalashnikov in hand; ready to lead a glorious revolutionary crusade. For freedom, for justice, for the progress of sapient life everywhere! You are defeated only when you surrender! Onward comrades to Victory!

Really fascinating story not sure If I want to keep reading considering how much the lighter part pushed my emotional, political, and ethical hot buttons. But dam if this isn't extremely well written. The author has serious talent. Especially considering how hard it is to wright something that legitimately scares me. I can look at a masked slasher slicing up thirty year old "coeds" and yawn. But this shook me deeply and possibly even clarified some things (tips hat)

54 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Wow this is complicated, I wouldn't call what was done to Kim ethical and it probably violates international law on multiple different worlds. It's clear that while April really loves her and wants what's best for her she is also a product of her culture.  Melanie is a very gray area, she is a willing and enthusiastic participant and I want to respect her autonomy and life decisions. However she was clearly noncompose when she made the initial decision. Of course my own biases and mental schema are going to effect my reading of the situation. I'm an anti-authoritarian leftist, so such a gross violation of personal liberty and autonomy is going to horrify me. But to the amazons this normal and just how things work. I'm really conflicted because I want to respect cultural differences and I generally consider myself a utilitarian and a moral relativist. However I also cannot deny the fact that like all people I am not 100% rational in my actions.  On an instinctive level I feel that there are some lines that just shouldn't be crossed and to me this entire society has crossed so many it's impossible to count. There is a part of me that is screaming with moral outrage and want's to charge in Kalashnikov in hand; ready to lead a glorious revolutionary crusade. For freedom, for justice, for the progress of sapient life everywhere! You are defeated only when you surrender! Onward comrades to Victory!

Really fascinating story not sure If I want to keep reading considering how much the lighter part pushed my emotional, political, and ethical hot buttons. But dam if this isn't extremely well written. The author has serious talent. Especially considering how hard it is to wright something that legitimately scares me. I can look at a masked slasher slicing up thirty year old "coeds" and yawn. But this shook me deeply and possibly even clarified some things (tips hat)

Given your difficulties with abduction and captivity, I wondered if you would enjoy the twist that they were essentially rescued and brought into a better life.  And April is a crusader against the gross violations that you find so abhorrent.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts as you read, I really appreciate you allowing this story to reach you emotionally, it's very dear to my heart.

Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments.  If you would take the time to hit the "Like" button on any of the chapters you enjoyed, I'd appreciate it :D

You will probably like my next story much more than this one or Little Choices, I'll begin posting it late this week or early next week.

7 hours ago, YourFNF said:

There is a part of me that is screaming with moral outrage and want's to charge in Kalashnikov in hand; ready to lead a glorious revolutionary crusade.

I once considered writing a story set in the DD about a Little with magic powers and a violent streak a mile wide who shows up/gets interdimensionally kidnapped and just completely wrecks Amazon society. I think my working title was "Bloody Mary Destroys the Diaper Dimension."

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I once considered writing a story set in the DD about a Little with magic powers and a violent streak a mile wide who shows up/gets interdimensionally kidnapped and just completely wrecks Amazon society. I think my working title was "Bloody Mary Destroys the Diaper Dimension."

So like tiny Tina meets Carrie in an anarchist revolution? I've got to see this :)

One thing that I find fascinating about the Diaper Dimension is how well it works as an amplification of our societies worst characteristics. In an earlier post on Sophia's version I made a comparison to "Black Mirror". It's also pretty easy to see echos of Huxley. With the amazons we can see the worst aspects of toxic monoamory/patriarchy. Namely the conflation of love with submission/dependence. Instead of letting the people they love grow, develop, and become independent self-actualized individuals they keep them in a state of, in this case, literal infantilization. Using force or psychological manipulation when they wolln't willingly comply. We also get a look at how these thing interact with capitalism, namely saturation of little "focused" products. And this in turn reinforces the social structures. I doubt it was intentional but this whole shared universe is actually really good social commentary/satire.

On 5/8/2017 at 1:53 PM, bbykimmy said:

I couldn't stand not sharing!

Part 24

"You're such a prog, it's one of the things that makes you so wonderful."

"Prog?" I asked.

"Progressive, sweetie," April smiled softly, "there's a lot in this area - we think that Littles need love and understanding more than control and correction. Lisa wasn't one of us until she met you." She winked at me.

"I'm a prog, but for different reasons," Gwen looked at me, "I don't have a Little and I'll be honest, I don't know many so I don't exactly march for Little Rights.. but I'm genderfluid and that's something that still isn't easily understood by most."

"Oh, what's that mean?"

"I don't consider myself male or female, I'm something in between. It's hard for a lot of people to comprehend. Sometimes it makes things hard, it's tough when people don't understand you."

Okay you just won so many points for the NB representation :)

On 5/14/2017 at 7:47 AM, bbykimmy said:

Part 29

Jesus what the fuck was in that drink?! I've taken courses in Biochem and neuropsych and never heard of anything like that. Maybe a mix of a GABA agonist + a sedative hypnotic and a strong diuretic? What ever it is it must metabolize incredibly  quickly given the almost immediate effect and short duration.

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

:o  That's a new one!  And it has an audience.

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

So like tiny Tina meets Carrie in an anarchist revolution? I've got to see this :)

You want the revolution to be televised so badly ;)

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I don't know who Carrie is. but like I said, I thought about writing it. I never actually did it.

And I will be VERY upset if someone steals my idea without permission!

:o

You better write it then, 'cuz it's a good idea!

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

One thing that I find fascinating about the Diaper Dimension is how well it works as an amplification of our societies worst characteristics. In an earlier post on Sophia's version I made a comparison to "Black Mirror". It's also pretty easy to see echos of Huxley. With the amazons we can see the worst aspects of toxic monoamory/patriarchy. Namely the conflation of love with submission/dependence. Instead of letting the people they love grow, develop, and become independent self-actualized individuals they keep them in a state of, in this case, literal infantilization. Using force or psychological manipulation when they wolln't willingly comply. We also get a look at how these thing interact with capitalism, namely saturation of little "focused" products. And this in turn reinforces the social structures. I doubt it was intentional but this whole shared universe is actually really good social commentary/satire.

While you are correct, what you're missing is that this a fetish - we want the idea of being trapped in these situations, to be infantilized, to have no choice.  So the Amazon society is a reflection of our own desires as fetishists.

38 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Okay you just won so many points for the NB representation :)

<3

I love Gwen so much, not meeting her is the major downside of stopping with Act 1.  It was a struggle to get gay and lesbian (yay lesbians!) representation in fiction (and I still haven't found a dead-tree fiction lesbian sci-fi/fantasy type romance that wasn't just smut), but LGBTQ+ is much more than those 2 letters.  Transpeople are finally getting some representation (I feel proud of my representation of Melanie in the story), but even then FtMs are woefully underrepresented, and NB people even less so.  And unfortunately the fight has gone from the most "mainstream-relatable" if you will and we're fighting 1 letter at a time.  LGB is pretty widely accepted, the T is fighting desperately for the right to exist, and the non-binary are in that fight... but sadly they are even less understood than their binary trans brothers and sisters.

It is my sincere hope that someday it is widely accepted everywhere that gender is a spectrum and not two mutually exclusive choices.

19 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

:o  That's a new one!  And it has an audience.

You want the revolution to be televised so badly ;)

:o

While you are correct, what you're missing is that this a fetish - we want the idea of being trapped in these situations, to be infantilized, to have no choice.  So the Amazon society is a reflection of our own desires as fetishists.

<3

I love Gwen so much, not meeting her is the major downside of stopping with Act 1.  It was a struggle to get gay and lesbian (yay lesbians!) representation in fiction (and I still haven't found a dead-tree fiction lesbian sci-fi/fantasy type romance that wasn't just smut), but LGBTQ+ is much more than those 2 letters.  Transpeople are finally getting some representation (I feel proud of my representation of Melanie in the story), but even then FtMs are woefully underrepresented, and NB people even less so.  And unfortunately the fight has gone from the most "mainstream-relatable" if you will and we're fighting 1 letter at a time.  LGB is pretty widely accepted, the T is fighting desperately for the right to exist, and the non-binary are in that fight... but sadly they are even less understood than their binary trans brothers and sisters.

It is my sincere hope that someday it is widely accepted everywhere that gender is a spectrum and not two mutually exclusive choices.

As an NB I really appreciate that. Also going to shamelessly plug my own stories "Riding out a Blizzard in Diapers" and "Through the Storm" if you want some women loving women, where the characters actually have a relationship and care about eachother, while still being hot and sexy. :)

Also I think I may have found at least part of what was in that roofie soda  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiagabine 

+ maybe a propofol derivative and maybe an androgen blocker like spiro that would also act as a diuretic

16 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I don't think I could do a Diaper Dimension story justice. But if there are any writers that want to give Bloody Mary a shot shoot me a message. I'm not opposed to giving away my idea as long as it gets a good home. :)

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

As an NB I really appreciate that. Also going to shamelessly plug my own stories "Riding out a Blizzard in Diapers" and "Through the Storm" if you want some women loving women, where the characters actually have a relationship and care about eachother, while still being hot and sexy. :)

Also I think I may have found at least part of what was in that roofie soda  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiagabine

I'll add your story to the list of stories I need to check out!

But you're trying to figure out too much about the chemistry.  There are several things that don't make sense in my version of the DD:

- Littles get dehydrated quickly, and this causes emotional instability

- Kimmy loses all emotional regulation after a specific time of day

- Mind regression formulas aren't a thing

- Ever-expanding diapers aren't a thing

This is just another science fiction plot device, it's not realistic :)

But it's fun!

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I'll add your story to the list of stories I need to check out!

But you're trying to figure out too much about the chemistry.  There are several things that don't make sense in my version of the DD:

- Littles get dehydrated quickly, and this causes emotional instability

- Kimmy loses all emotional regulation after a specific time of day

- Mind regression formulas aren't a thing

- Ever-expanding diapers aren't a thing

This is just another science fiction plot device, it's not realistic :)

But it's fun!

Bio major, scifi geek and INTP so I can't help myself. It's like one of Kimmy's puzzle toys you just have to try and figure it out :).

Speaking of Kimmy I actually realized my reaction to the diaper dimension is similar to her initial reaction to Melanie.  I don't mind wearing diapers and a fresh(or freshly wet one can) feel quite nice and I would love to have someone to take care of me after a rough day at class or work. But I can't imagine wanting to surrender my autonomy and selfdetermination completely and permanently. I guess Kimmy and I have that in common

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Bio major, scifi geek and INTP so I can't help myself. It's like one of Kimmy's puzzle toys you just have to try and figure it out :).

Speaking of Kimmy I actually realized my reaction to the diaper dimension is similar to her initial reaction to Melanie.  I don't mind wearing diapers and a fresh(or freshly wet one can) feel quite nice and I would love to have someone to take care of me after a rough day at class or work. But I can't imagine wanting to surrender my autonomy and selfdetermination completely and permanently. I guess Kimmy and I have that in common

It's funny, because even though the main character is named after me (it was my first story ever!  Rookie mistake!), my submissive tendencies are closer to Melanie's!

And I'm glad the story is gripping you enough that you want to figure out the pseudoscience behind it :)

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Making the Best of It is probably Kimmy's most relatable story .....  so far.  Lots of things to different people.

Aww, thanks.

It really means a lot to me that this story, which was kind of my love letter to the fetish (Act 1 anyway, Act 2 my evil storyteller tendencies came out), can reach so many people emotionally.  I really poured my heart out on the page, and I feel thankful that it makes other people feel good and understood.

14 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It's funny, because even though the main character is named after me (it was my first story ever!  Rookie mistake!), my submissive tendencies are closer to Melanie's!

And I'm glad the story is gripping you enough that you want to figure out the pseudoscience behind it :)

Aww, thanks.

It really means a lot to me that this story, which was kind of my love letter to the fetish (Act 1 anyway, Act 2 my evil storyteller tendencies came out), can reach so many people emotionally.  I really poured my heart out on the page, and I feel thankful that it makes other people feel good and understood.

Also I think in a way this is kinda provides an unintentional outlet for one of my fantasies. I tend to motivated by a need for control, selfdetermination, knowledge, and repesct. You can see this in my type 5 enneagram with mixed four and six wings. So with such clear dystopian villains, I can picture my self as the reluctant hero forced to overcome cowardice and self-doubt to valiantly lead a revolution.

I guess I have a bit of a martyr complex (shrugs sheepishly)