LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

Kimmy doll, I just want to go on the record in saying this was one of the best reading experiences I have had storywise and one of the best interactions with the author,writerwise. It cannot be overstated that some writers when they have reached a certain point,detach themselves from their readers or place themselves above them. You my dear did neither of those things.

10 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the warnings!

I'm glad you mentioned it in that other thread, or I wouldn't have even thought about it.

• Like 2

So I still owe you my answer to your "which part did you like best" question. (As an author you probably should ask "what could I do better", but as a person you deserve a reward for the huge achievement of keeping up such an amazing rate and standard of good writing over so long.)

I think the part I enjoyed most was Kimmy's interaction with Nanny Tina. It was great to see how well Kimmy could relate to people once she really was "making the best of it", really understanding how good it was for her and communicating that.

I also loved the part where she came to love Gwen and to appreciate the "two Mommies" relationship.

Thanks again for this superb story.

On 5/26/2017 at 10:11 AM, something101 said:

i go camping and miss the the ending as it came out! btw you'd better make another story, i'm addicted to your writing! also maybe you could do some short stories with them, just for fun yes?

This story I really liked.
What is my favorite character?
I choose Anabelle. Is similar to Pink pai
------------
I've been thinking. And I would like to know, the story of Opal, but deeply. You should write a pre-school on Opal.

• Like 1

Wow that was fantastic. I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am with myself for not keeping up with this story.

Story was amazings! Favorite characters Kimmy and Melanie and her Mommies were awesomes and Opal was a monster I want the best of medical care for the rest of her life spent in a solitary robonursery set to maximum punishment so she can suffer for every minute of that long healthy life.

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished this amazing story and I have to get this off my chest. I love reading and get into fits of thinking about and finishing big books if they grab me. This is the first story that not only had me thinking about it and excited for it but also sad and mad and

On 5/27/2017 at 3:01 PM, JonhSmith13 said:

This story I really liked.
What is my favorite character?
I choose Anabelle. Is similar to Pink pai
------------
I've been thinking. And I would like to know, the story of Opal, but deeply. You should write a pre-school on Opal.

Yay!

When I began this story, I didn't have a very high expectation. I had figured that even though your second story was amazing, this was your first and probably wasn't as good.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Never in my life, and I'm not being sarcastic or just trying to make you feel good, have I ever, EVER, read a story that made me feel so much emotion, both pain and happiness. I was literally balling during parts. This was even better than Aimee's story.

I had almost stopped at the happy ending. Knowing full well I was a softy for pain. However I knew that if that good ending was as you promised, it was all going to be worth it, so I continued, and man did my heart hate for me for awhile. I dreading that number 33. I cried at her getting stolen, I cried at her getting beat. I cried really bad at her mommy falling apart. I'm even crying just thinking about those horrible events. That stupid guy is still out there as far as I know. I am gonna find a guy who matches that description and beat the shit out of him, even if he's never heard of the story. (Just kidding not really) but that's how attached I got to these characters.

I'm partly glad I wasn't here during your writing of the story. Mainly because of the fact I cried so much of just the couple hours. I can't imagine waiting for another characters fate to be shown 24-48 apart in pieces.

Bbykimmy. You have earned my upmost respect. Never stop writing, and never leave the Amazon realm. You are such a talented writer and I hope that never stops. You'll do great things, I already know.

~Love, Voxy

7 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

I'm partly glad I wasn't here during your writing of the story. Mainly because of the fact I cried so much of just the couple hours. I can't imagine waiting for another characters fate to be shown 24-48 apart in pieces.

You can call me Kimmy, Voxy :)

Thank you so much for the detailed response to the story.

1 minute ago, VoxyRox said:

I'm sorry, Kimmy. But I like the ones with love. I tough through the dark so I can see the love, but I'm not a fan of dark by itself.

Will you tell me when you're working on your next love diaper dimension story? Please? Pretty please?

I like the lovey ones too.

1 minute ago, VoxyRox said:

I'll be with you every step of the way. Just be sure to message me when you've started :) I cannot wait.

Go ahead and start "Breaking the Girl", if you liked my other works you'll probably like that one too, even though it's not a Dimension story.

I don't know about "Breaking the Girl." I know I should never judge a story by it's title, I just think I need a break. Plus that sounds alot like what Wendy tried to do, and you know I hated her. Lol. Also I haven't slept. I'll go home, sleep, and get to that new story soon.

I'm just now getting to bed. I Don't know if my emotions are crazy because I'm sleep deprived or just pent up. What I do know is this.

I'm attached to your story, this one in particular, because i oh so badly want it. I balled because this character was getting the love I have never gotten. Sure my parents are great and all, but like Melanie said, "she's not your mother, she's your mommy." I... I just want it so bad... This world... Albion... People like April... People bigger than me... I wish they were real so bad! I wish I would be adopted by an Amazon like April... I hate being the tall one (btw I'm a boy, but I wanna be like Melanie.) I hate this world and all it's hate and crime and bullying. I dream of being in the place of the characters you have created. Through good and bad. I hate my deep voice and being required to be manly. I just want this love... Why can't this world be real!!?? I just wanna feel loved like this!!! *Cries*

24 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

I'm just now getting to bed. I Don't know if my emotions are crazy because I'm sleep deprived or just pent up. What I do know is this.

I'm attached to your story, this one in particular, because i oh so badly want it. I balled because this character was getting the love I have never gotten. Sure my parents are great and all, but like Melanie said, "she's not your mother, she's your mommy." I... I just want it so bad... This world... Albion... People like April... People bigger than me... I wish they were real so bad! I wish I would be adopted by an Amazon like April... I hate being the tall one (btw I'm a boy, but I wanna be like Melanie.) I hate this world and all it's hate and crime and bullying. I dream of being in the place of the characters you have created. Through good and bad. I hate my deep voice and being required to be manly. I just want this love... Why can't this world be real!!?? I just wanna feel loved like this!!! *Cries*

*hugs*

I'm so sorry you hurt, VoxyRox.

I never even get to be who I want. Everyone restricts me here. No diapers. I've only ever get to wear girly clothes in private. I'm the second man in the house, next to my father. I'll never get to be who I want to be. We should probably take to a messenger or something

10 minutes ago, VoxyRox said:

I never even get to be who I want. Everyone restricts me here. No diapers. I've only ever get to wear girly clothes in private. I'm the second man in the house, next to my father. I'll never get to be who I want to be. We should probably take to a messenger or something

You're not alone darling, and I don't mind having this conversation here if you don't.