LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

Thanks for another chapter! This had some sweetness before the darkness descended. The milk seems tailored for Little Pets rather than just total regression. Hopefully it has no long-lasting effects. I wonder how much the milk got Kimmy used to the kitten life, and how much was just her friendship with Sunshine and even Bella.

So Opal's isn't just a sadistic Little, she's a psychopath. It's hard to believe Bella's parents

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, babyluv13 said:

Why that little ..I ain't gonna say because I would be sent to the corner for naughty words. But what a little bleep bleep bleeping bleep

eh normally i like dark things but it has to be done right, i'm a huge fan of justice so if they deserve it then by all means, but in kimmy's case i feel worried for her, not very often i get this wrapped up in a story.

7 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

No more today, and we traded tomorrow's update for more today ;)

I warned it was going to get dark.

That was very cruel of you to trick us I to asking for another chapter today knowing how cruel this one is. Now we have to go a WHOLE day wondering what happens next

3 hours ago, DKN117 said:

Out of curiosity, what is the social standing of In-Betweeners (our people, basically) in Catalon?

I suppose the "In-Betweeners" were extinguished in Catalan.
I have a theory:
Many decades in the past; The Littles, were extinguished by fault of the treatment Baby or Pet. Then they began to treat the In-Betweeners, as Littles. But the "In-Betweeners" fled outside Catalan.
I have, another theory: Nanny could be, an "In-Betweeners".

If the vet, you can not, transplant a cat's tail to Kimmy. Who transplanted his ears?
Maybe dad, I just made up an excuse. Because he does not want to bribe the vet again (a bribe, extremely expensive, or maybe this family has economic problems).

If the vet, you can not, transplant a cat's tail to Kimmy. Who transplanted his ears?
Maybe dad, I just made up an excuse. Because he does not want to bribe the vet again (a bribe, extremely expensive, or maybe this family has economic problems)

My comment, I arrived very late.
A thousand congratulations to bbykimmy; The fastest writer. I wish "George R. R. Martin" was so fast.
On drugs: there is something curious; Are addictive because they affect the "endocrine system," responsible for the "dota-mine" and other hormones. Some people have extremely strong "endocrine systems"; So they have resistance to addition. Other people have a high predisposition to addiction. And some have an extremely weak "endocrine system" and can die by any drug.

Okay, so I've been playing through Batman: Arkham Knight lately, and... after everything we've seen here, is it wrong of me to wish the parents and Opal would receive a 'visit' from Red Hood?

I like the two additions and you are such a tease with those dreams about April but I am glad they are aware of what troubles could be brought about by taking her to the vet. It is certainly interesting and I am still curious if they can track Kimmy down due to her collar or some other tracker somewhere like a chip in her body. I am also wonder with a child like Opal is allowed to mistreat even a Little acting like an animal. Granted that happens in the real world as well. Is Opal a Little herself? I thought I had read that somewhere and if she is, how do they treat others this way? I will miss seeing another chapter tomorrow but I look forward to the next and the return of April or others to the story, especially her reaction.

13 hours ago, something101 said:

well now i have something to drive me crazy at work tomorrow besides pet supplies. the pet supplies are going to remind me of kimmy's current predicament...

Whoops!

Part 38

My right hand ached and I swore that I was close to tearing off a callus on my left hand. These sessions were so demanding - Billy needed it to be perfect. They weren't going to pretend it was him on the album, I was going to get the credit as the stand-in, but he wanted fans to experience as close to what they would get when he took the stage as possible. My chest hurt like never before, I didn't pump at lunchtime and I couldn't visit Kimmy today. I was really hoping I didn't get a clogged duct, I was given to understand those hurt like crazy. The session had been grueling, I'd played that solo at least 50 times - the damn drummer kept wanting to tweak things. I couldn't tell the difference between the "bass pedal hit" and the "super bass pedal hit", but that's what the argument had been about. I wasn't technically "in the band" so all I could do was keep playing until they were happy.

I couldn't stop smiling as I thought about snuggling my Little Kimmy and holding her close. I planned on taking her to our lunch spot and feeding her before we even went home, I needed relief. I couldn't wait to hear about her day, I hoped she could charm this Beth the same way she had Tina. Honestly, the past few days had been amazing. I don't think I ever felt closer to her than I had since we came to Catalon, it was so ironic. My smile was as big as the world as I strode into the Little Care, I couldn't wait to have Kimmy in my arms. I pulled my borrowed jacket closed a bit to hide the wet spots on my shirt. I didn't have a nursing bra yet, and I didn't have any kind of absorbent pad. I hadn't needed them so far.

Something had gone wrong though, both of the workers were going frantically around the room.

"Hi, Beth? April Morris, here for Kimmy!" I hated to place my problems above theirs, but my chest ached like crazy.

"One moment, Ms. Morris!" she sounded terrified. What was going on? I peeked around the counter and looked around the main area.. nothing looked out of place.

"I'm not telling her that, it's not my fault! You're in charge, you go do it!" I heard a young man shout from behind a wall. Panic started to rise in my chest. Was Kimmy hurt? Beth approached the counter, looking scared out of her wits.

"Ms. Morris.. I.. we.. " Beth stammered.

"Where is my Little? Is she hurt? Did you send her to a hospital?" A million scenarios flew by in my mind. They were supposed to call if something happened!

"No, Ms. Morris... I.. we can't find Kimmy." A cold fear the likes of which I had never felt in my life filled my body. My chest was tight and my eyes were itchy, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"What do you mean you can't find her? She's probably the most well-behaved Little you have in there! She doesn't fuss about anything. Is she playing hide and seek?"

"No, Ms. Morris. I'm sorry!" Guilt was written all over this girl's face and something twitched inside my brain. I was a calm person, I didn't lose my temper. I was as level-headed and centered as they came, but something was clearly wrong here.

"What. Happened." It wasn't a question. It was a demand.

"Kimmy threw a giant tantrum this morning and I... I put her in the kennel. And now I can't find her, she's gone!"

"You what!" the world had turned red, "What the hell is the kennel? Where is my Little?"

"I'm sorry! She was only supposed to be in there a few minutes, I swear! I just wanted her to stop screaming and all her restrictions and... "

I don't know how it happened, but suddenly I was on the other side of that counter with Beth's shirt in my hand.

"Show me." Beth was in tears as she led me to an ugly steel door that wasn't viewable from the lobby. Inside were rows and rows of cages, diapered Littles wearing animal ears, naked otherwise, crying. Incoherent sounds of rage spilled forth from my lips, I couldn't even form words, imagining Beth stuffing my precious, fragile Kimmy into one of these cages. "You put her in here?" I heard my voice ask, I was barely present.

"Y-Yes.. "

"You stuffed my baby into a cage and walked away," the red rage was gone, I had gone past furious into a cold stillness. I had never been this angry before in my entire life. "And now you don't know where she is." Kimmy's dress was wadded up on the changing table in the room.. seeing it washed away the rage with a torrent of despair. I rushed over to it and gripped it as though... as if I could just hold it tightly enough, Kimmy would be there. "Where's Kimmy?" I wailed. "Where's my Little?"

"I don't know, Ms. Morris.. we'll find her. I'm so sorry, Ms. Morris.. I didn't mean.. "

"You awful Catalons," I sobbed into Kimmy's discarded dress, "You can't even see that they're people! You drug them and beat them and cage them, manipulate them and parade them around, but they're not animals! They're people. Tiny, fragile, hurting people who need love!" I felt my legs give way and my back slid down the wall until I was sitting on the floor, sobbing. "Kimmy... where are you?"

The door on the far end of the hall swung open and a balding man with a moustache walked through. He was dressed in a similar uniform, but he had on an ugly tie with it.

"What's going on here? Why are you in here?" His expression softened as he recovered from his initial shock, "Ma'am, are you hurt? What can I do to help you?"

I sobbed into the dress, unable to answer. My entire world was a discarded dress in the white-knuckled grip of my shaking hands. Tears flowed freely down my face and my heart felt like it wasn't pumping... just bleeding out into my chest.
"Sir," Beth stammered a bit, "I.. put one of the Littles in here as a timeout, and now she's gone."

"Beth!" the man looked angry, but not surprised, "These cages are for pets, not Littles. Ma'am, was your Little tagged?"

"Collared," I managed to choke out, shaking my head, "Not tagged." Tagging had seemed so cruel, so unconscionable... this was the diaper bag all over again. In my stubbornness to treat Kimmy as I would want to be treated, I had inadvertently harmed her yet again. I was dazed, barely functioning as the man helped me up and took me through the door he came from, leading me to an office in the back and pulling up a chair for me. I was a wreck, a sobbing mess, my world was shattered into dust and there was no hope at all of stopping the tears.

"Ma'am, we take missing Littles very seriously at LittleCare and PetCare, let's fill out a Lost Little report and we'll start getting to the bottom of this. I'm terribly sorry this has happened, let's start from the beginning."

--

When I left the PetCare I felt numb. I never stopped clutching Kimmy's dress. I held it close to me as I walked toward the hotel. When I reached the hotel, I couldn't even remember the walk. Had I stopped for stoplights? Had I interacted with anyone? It was like the space between the PetCare front door and the hotel lobby didn't exist. It certainly didn't exist in my memory. Honestly, nothing existed but the sad, empty dress clutched between my hands. When I got back to the room, I found myself staring at the empty steel crib, her beloved Harry Otter on the floor in front of it and I broke down again. My head ached from crying, my chest hurt, my stomach was growling. Everything was awful. I'm not sure how long I sat there on the bed staring at the fallen toy, sobbing into the dress.. after what felt like days, I dialed up Lisa.

"Hello?" she answered.

"She's gone," I croaked, my voice hoarse from wailing, "Lisa, someone took Kimmy."

"What? April, what happened? Who took Kimmy?"

"No one knows, Lisa. Someone took her from the daycare, someone kidnapped my Little... they erased the surveillance for the day, no one knows where she is and the kid who was working at the time is nowhere to be found."
"Oh my stars, April.. how are we going to get her back? What can I do to help?"

"I never should have brought her, Lisa. I knew what an awful place this was, it was so stupid of me to think everything would be fine."

"Hey, hey.. April.. beating yourself up isn't going to help, you know that. This is not your fault, you did not ask for this to happen. We need to stay positive. When was she taken?"

"Sometime this morning.. maybe this afternoon, they're not sure. The Catalons are treating this like a lost pet! There's no police action, nothing. They fired the girl who caged and lost Kimmy, but that's it so far. No one has any idea where she is."

"Caged?" Lisa sounded horrified, "Shh, Mellie - don't talk, your throat is healing. Eat your ice cream."

"They have Littles dressed like animals here, Lisa. Ears and tails and diapers. They have kennels, the poor things can't even talk... They have Littles that they force to be cats and dogs, Lisa!"

"That's awful... "

"What if one of these sickos has Kimmy? What if she's someone's dog right now? Being kicked and smacked and eating from a bowl on the floor. My poor Kimmy... They're monsters, Lisa... And no one knows where she is... I don't know what to do!"

"Did you call the police yourself?"

"Yes, before I was even out the door of the daycare. The manager had already filed the report to the authorities, they won't even talk to me further. They say they're 'looking into it'. Nobody here cares. I don't know what to do... "

"Don't give up. I'm going to do some research and see what I can find. You take care of yourself. Take a bath, eat some food. Kimmy's going to need you when we find her."

"Thanks, Lisa.. I don't know what I'd do without you."

I felt dead inside as I hung up the phone. I made myself a salad and some fruit from our groceries, and I stared sadly at the juice containers. Eating was mechanical, my body was on autopilot while my mind raced from hurt to hurt, a rat trapped in a maze of razor blades. Everything reminded me of Kimmy, everything hurt.. everything was raw. It was like my whole body was covered in tiny cuts and I was swimming in a lake of salt.

--

I woke up on the floor, sunlight spilling in from the gap in the curtains, landing right across my eyes. I didn't even remember falling asleep. I spent the whole night posting on "Lost Little" forums and trying to find any clue as to where Kimmy might be. I groaned, my body ached. I had pumped last night after another call with Lisa, but it looked like I needed to pump again. After I took care of that, I called in to the studio and explained that I wasn't coming in. I couldn't, part of me was gone. I apologized and told them I'd be happy to resume as soon as I'd found Kimmy. They agreed to postpone. It was actually Billy himself that fought the hardest for it, he wanted me to finish. Normally I would have been touched but honestly, I just felt... incomplete.

I hugged Harry Otter to me and laid down on the bed. It was going to be a long day. I was going to visit Donna at Love Your Little for advice, and go back to the daycare to see what I could learn about the kid who was on duty when Kimmy went missing. The police weren't going to help, I was going to have to do this myself.

--

Donna had been consoling, but ultimately unhelpful. Her hopes weren't high. Nobody's were. The kid from the PetCare wasn't answering his phone, he wasn't home. He was just gone. Everything felt grey, hopeless. Without Kimmy, the world seemed to have less color.

--

I missed my flight home. I'm staying until I find her. I have to find her. I'll find her if it kills me.

Kimmy, where are you?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You might need to change the tags as this story is no longer sweet and loving, it turned into a horror story, for both Kimmy and April, and for the readers that were looking for a sweet and loving story as this story rips out your heart and stomps on it and laughs as it is doing it and doesn't care

• Like 1
Guest KWOceans
11 minutes ago, treasuresman said:

You might need to change the tags as this story is no longer sweet and loving, it turned into a horror story, for both Kimmy and April, and for the readers that were looking for a sweet and loving story as this story rips out your heart and stomps on it and laughs as it is doing it and doesn't care

31 minutes ago, treasuresman said: