LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

becareful of labels don't let it define you, you need to create your own label, your name, your actions transcend words and labels and you'll be strong, and even if it's hard not to dwell on what others think it's good to let go, i found out the hard way. this non-binary thing is demeaning, it reduces you to just one word, humans are too complex for that just be honest with everyone and most importantly with yourself define whoyou are with your actions not with words and id.

as for anything saving littles there is so much i feel is left out some even obvious ones (to me at least for certain reasons)

11 minutes ago, something101 said:

becareful of labels don't let it define you, you need to create your own label, your name, your actions transcend words and labels and you'll be strong, and even if it's hard not to dwell on what others think it's good to let go, i found out the hard way. this non-binary thing is demeaning, it reduces you to just one word, humans are too complex for that just be honest with everyone and most importantly with yourself define whoyou are with your actions not with words and id.

as for anything saving littles there is so much i feel is left out some even obvious ones (to me at least for certain reasons)

9 minutes ago, something101 said:

thanks for telling me that, i've made some enemies simply because my views aren't deemed to people's liking, it's always nice to meet people who listen rather than shut out others.

yeah i'm not exactly the best when it comes to story writing, but i understand how important guns can be in terms of self defense having family and friends that actually used them in defense (one of them actually having pulled the trigger twice) and had a few close calls myself one time i even had my hand on the grip of my gun) they are just a very powerful tool it's on the person using it.

another scenario is a nation of vengeful littles that kidnap amazons at gunpoint and turn them into babies

if there is anything about gun safety or statistics you'd like to know i've done a lot of research into the subject and have military training.

i

51 minutes ago, something101 said:

anyways to keep things spicy til the next update, one thing i've noticed is a lack of firearms in the DD,my thoughts are that they are there it's just that they're regulated to discriminate against littles to prevent them from defending themselves(much like gun control IRL and its racist origins)

In most DD stories gun simply serve little to no purpose.

On the topic of updates, I'm amazed you can keep up with the pace. You seem to write 2500 words per chapter and for me, that can take up several hours of my day not including time it takes to proof read and edit.

I'm going to choose to pass on the gun conversation - we'll get pushed back on topic in a few, the next part is coming in just a bit.

2 hours ago, Fontaine said:

On the topic of updates, I'm amazed you can keep up with the pace. You seem to write 2500 words per chapter and for me, that can take up several hours of my day not including time it takes to proof read and edit.

Part 36

I woke in the kitty bed, the maroon cube, to the sound of April calling for me. 

"Kimmy baby, where are you?" Her voice was coming from beyond Bella's door. My heart leapt and I struggled out of the bed, calling for her - but only meows came out. Mommy, I'm here! I'm here, I need you, I missed you! I tried to call, but the mask prevented human words. "Kimmy, I can't find you!"

I crawled as fast as I could towards Bella's closed bedroom door and scratched at it, meowing as loudly as I could. April! Mommy! April! I'm here! I'm in here! I meowed frantically, her voice sounded like it was getting closer. I scooted back and knelt as the door opened, and April was there. My April.. she came for me! I held my arms up to her and she picked me up and held me.

"Kitty cat, have you seen my Kimmy?" she asked. I'm right here! I pleaded with her, but she didn't understand my meows. She carried me a few steps... and I could see us in the vanity mirror. I was a cat. April was holding a real cat in her arms. A cat with pale yellow fur with darker stripes. Me. They changed me! I panicked and felt a claw dig into April's arm, she cried out in pain and dropped me. I landed on my four paws.

"Ow!" April cried out, blood rushing down her arm in a waterfall. "That hurt! Why did you hurt me?" I'm sorry! Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry mommy! I mewled at her. She pushed me away with a foot.. right into Opal who grabbed me by the scruff and shook me.

"Bad kitty!" Opal yelled at me, and she yanked my tail hard. It was agony! Opal lifted me high and threw me across the room. As I flew through the air everything felt like it was in slow motion... April's blood was everywhere, filling the room. I slammed against the wall...

And woke up sweating in the maroon kitty bed. It was a nightmare. I looked at my arms.. they were still human. They ended in the yellow paw mittens, but I could feel my hands inside. I felt my heart racing.. it was a dream. A terrible dream, but just a dream. I crawled out of the bed, it was nighttime.. Bella snored softly in her bed. I spotted Sunshine sitting in the window, staring up at the moon. I gave a quiet mew to let Sunshine know I was awake, but not loud enough to wake Bella. She turned to face me and padded down to me, brushing against me. I nuzzled her in return and she purred, she put a paw on my chest and crawled under Bella's bed. She came back with a ball and rolled it towards me and gave a soft meow. Bella's door was closed, so we couldn't go wandering.. I batted it back to her. She pounced on the ball and squished it beneath her before rolling it back to me. I copied her and we spent quite a while just rolling the ball back and forth and chasing it around the room. Playing with Sunshine was actually fun, she was a really good friend to me. I shuddered at the thought of being trapped here without her. After we were tired from playing, we laid down together in the maroon cube, snuggled together. As I drifted towards sleep, I hoped desperately that I wouldn't dream.

--

Unfortunately, I did dream of April again. It was a gorgeous day in the park, the sun was shining and giant puffy white clouds hung in the sky. Bella had brought Sunshine and me out on leashes to get some exercise. There were happy Littles being snuggled by their mommies everywhere I looked, Sunshine and I were the only pets around. There was a sad woman on a bench, she looked like she was crying... as we approached, I could tell.. that was April! I don't know how I knew from here, but I knew. I strained at the leash and meowed for all I was worth. Eventually as we passed, I got her attention. April looked up at me, she looked broken.. like she had been crying forever. Her face was puffy and swollen. Bella asked her if she was okay, that maybe petting the kitties would help. April looked me right in the eyes as she stroked my hair... but she didn't recognize me. My heart broke into a million pieces as she walked away after petting me and complimenting Bella on her 'beautiful kitty'. Again I woke with a jolt. Sunshine was gone and I was alone in the bed.

"Daisy, here kitty kitty," I heard Bella calling, "Come get your bottle. You can feed yourself or I can feed you today, whatever you want."

I crawled out from the kitty bed. I didn't want to kneel and be fed, and I didn't want to lay on my back and drink, either.. so I crawled to Bella's legs and rubbed against them, meowing softly.

"Oh.. Daisy," Bella said, she sounded a little choked up. Did it really mean that much to her that I showed her a tiny bit of affection? She had everything she could possibly want. She scooped me up and carried me to the bed, cradling me in her arms. This was familiar, being held this way. This was comforting. I tilted my head back and mewed, waiting for the bottle. At least I could pretend I was a Little and not a kitty this way. Sure enough, Bella slipped the bottle nipple into the mask and I started drinking again. The second I took the first swallow, my bladder released involuntarily.. but honestly, I wasn't even worried about it. I was barely potty trained at this point anyway, it didn't really matter if this milk took the last of it from me. I'd been in diapers from the moment I woke up in this dimension, and honestly I would give anything to be back home in my crib right now, regardless of the state of my diaper. "Daisy, I love you too," Bella said sweetly, stroking the bare flesh of my tummy as she fed me. My mind wandered as I drained the bottle... I missed clothing. That thought made me remember Opal grabbing my nipples... and I felt my ears.. no, not my ears.. the mask's ears twitch. "Oh Daisy, you moved your ears! Oh, that's wonderful. I bet this will feel really good now."

The world exploded with color, blues and greens everywhere... the pleasure from Bella stroking my... the mask's ears... was so intense that it couldn't be contained by just my sense of touch. It even smelled nice. I melted entirely in her arms.. when the colors faded, I heard the loudest purr coming from me. Bella was beaming down at me... and I felt myself start to cry. I wanted April to be smiling down at me, not Bella! I wanted April to be feeding me, April to be snuggling me, April to change me... this girl took me from my April! Sobs wracked my body and I choked a bit in the mask. Bella flipped me over and stroked my back.

"Daisy, Daisy, shh... It's okay, I'm sorry if I wasn't gentle enough. I'm sorry if I hurt you, oh Daisy, I'm so sorry." Suddenly, Sunshine was there by my side as well, leaning on me and purring gently. They loved me.. even Bella loved me in her own screwed up way... but I wanted my mommy. I sobbed until I was exhausted, but they never stopped consoling me for a moment. I just wished I could tell them why I was sad. The milk once again made me sleepy, and after crying until I had nothing left.. I collapsed in Bella's arms. She laid down and snuggled me, Sunshine curled around me on the other side, her beautiful red tail draped protectively over my back. The fur on her tail was so amazingly soft... as I drifted, I hoped that it caused her to feel nice things, not just pain.

Some time later, Bella's phone started buzzing.

"Ugh," she leaned down and kissed me and then Sunshine on the top of the head, "I have to go to school. I'll leave the door open for you two. Don't get in trouble and stay away from Opal, okay?" Sunshine trilled, which I was starting to get was the sound she made when I was supposed to follow her, so I did, even though I felt exhausted. We walked a long way, down a flight of stairs, past the living room.. I wasn't sure I could find my way back. Sunshine squeezed between a shelf and something else... a large TV? I couldn't tell what it was, and then we were in a dark tunnel. I followed the sound of her soft purring until we came to a small roundish opening, big enough for both of us to look out of. We were in some kind of crawlspace, maybe in the wall itself, I couldn't tell... but the view was gorgeous. It looked down into a huge den, there were books everywhere, large leather chairs, a huge desk, various lamps.. but the beautiful part was the aquarium that was just beneath the opening. We were peeking out of some sort of broken sconce or something similar... and we had a perfect view of the most gorgeous, serene freshwater fish tank. The fish swam about, thinking fish thoughts... it was very tranquil. I felt recharged by this cool, dark, beautiful place. Sunshine was sharing something special with me. I realized how special it was a few moments later.

"Oh here kitty kitty kitty," Opal's Little voice, the one she used when there was an Amazon listening, floated up to us from the study below, "Where da kitties? I wanna pet a kitty!" She had a menacing looking rattle in one hand, which I'm sure she was eager to "pet" one of us with, ever so gently. "Where are you kitties?" she dropped to a lower volume, the voice she hid from the Amazons coming through, "Daisy. I'm going to find you. You don't know all of Sunshine's hiding places. I'm going to find you and show you how much I love you, Daisy. I heard Bella tell mommy your ears started working, and they're so, so sensitive. I can't wait to feel how soft they are, Daisy." She stalked through the study, looking under tables and desks, her voice low and menacing. She was in shortalls today, with a lemon yellow shirt, she was even more mobile than she had been the day before. It hardly seemed fair.

Sunshine's tail caressed my back and I shivered. I leaned my head against her shoulder, too scared to purr for her. Eventually Opal wandered out of the study, calling, "Mommy! Where are the kitties? Zap them so they come to me please! Mommy!" At that Sunshine nudged me and I started backing out. Apparently Opal's mommy was willing to zap Sunshine for hiding. I shuddered, was there no escaping? We crawled back out into the light of the hallway and started back... once we got to the stairs to the laundry room, I recognized the area. I followed Sunshine to the laundry room door and we meowed softly together. The old woman didn't open the door... but Opal came around the corner, she must have heard us.

"Kitties!" she cheered and headed right for us. We turned and started crawling away as fast as we could, but it wasn't looking good. I fell behind a bit, determined to protect poor Sunshine's tail. "I told you not to run, Daisy. Don't be a bad kitty, let me pet you!" Sunshine was meowing loudly as the three of us moved quickly down the hall. She took a sharp right and I followed, adding my voice to her cries. The small old woman stepped out of a doorway just as Opal turned the corner behind us and we hid behind her legs.

"Opal darling," the old woman said, ignoring us, "Did you come to me for a change? Do you have some stinky pants, precious Opal?"

"No, Nanny," Opal frowned, glaring at us, "I'm just wet. I want to pet the kitties. Please can I have them?"

"Let's change your soggy diapers first, sweetie," Nanny said as she walked to Opal, keeping herself between us and the horrible girl. Sunshine started off again and I took the hint.

"No Nanny! They're leaving, let go! Daisy! Daisy I'm going to pet you so hard for running!"

"Up we go," Nanny clucked her tongue at Opal, "Oh my, you're so wet. Maybe you need a bath, sweetie."

"No! Nanny, I don't want a bath!"

"Opal, do I need to tell your mommy that you're fighting Nanny again? What would she say?" That shut her up. We turned a corner and Sunshine led us out to a glass room that overlooked a green field. It was beautiful. There were chairs and tables arranged all around the room, and as we crawled inside, I could see that even the ceiling was glass. The field outside was enormous, it seemed to stretch forever in both directions. There were Amazons in the distance driving a tiny car in the field. There was a smaller area of the field nearby the house that was surrounded by a wrought iron fence just outside the glass room, which had a large blue swimming pool and a lounging area. Sunshine hopped up onto a lounging chair inside the glass room, and I followed her. I felt a little silly, like I was her shadow, but she seemed to know where it was safe to be. I would be so lost without her. I realized we weren't alone in the glass room when we heard the sound of a voice coming over a phone speaker.

"Cancel the vet appointment, sweetie, we can't get Daisy a tail." Relief flooded my body at that, I wasn't going to be modified!

"I promised Opal, dear - why can't we get her a tail?"

"Our usual vet will cause problems for us if he sees her collar. We didn't exactly get Daisy on the up-and-up. Bella saw her, she wanted her, so I got her. She belonged to someone else already but whoever it was didn't have her registered properly at the kennel, so I used that to my advantage."

"She's not legal? She's stolen?"

"Not stolen, dearest.. found. The poor dear was unregistered in the kennel, who knows how long she had been there or how long it would be before someone noticed her. We did her a favor, but there's a chance that taking her to the vet will alert the previous owner and that would make both girls sad. Bella really likes Daisy, she needed another kitty since Sprinkles passed." Sunshine bristled at this, I nuzzled her, trying to calm my own nerves.

"Can you find another vet? I promised Opal we'd get Daisy a tail, I don't want to disappoint her."

"I'll see what I can do, my love. I have to go - please cancel the current appointment. I'll be home in time for dinner tonight. I love you."

"I love you too, dear. Have a good day." Opal's mommy stood up.. and spotted us. "Oh, good morning kitties," she said as she strode over to us. I shivered a bit in her shadow. She stroked Sunshine's hair gently and got a purr, then mine.. and I purred as well. She squeezed Sunshine's diaper, then mine. I blushed furiously, not that anyone could tell under the mask. "You are both too wet to be sitting on my loungers. If you leak, so help me... " she scooped us up in her arms, our heads resting on her shoulder. I could feel Sunshine's tail tickle my feet as she walked back the way we came. "Nanny! I have wet kitties who need to be changed!" She peeked in the laundry room, but we knew that Nanny wouldn't be there. "Nanny?"

"I'm bathing Miss Opal, madam," Nanny's voice came from down the hall, "Very sorry madam, I'll get to the kitties right away!"

She dropped us in the laundry room and closed the door.. we were trapped. I hoped that Nanny came and found us before Opal did... Sunshine curled up in a basket of towels and I, her shadow, joined her. Waiting quietly for Nanny and hoping desperately it wouldn't be Opal who opened the door.

Part 37

It had been two weeks. I knew that because Bella was off school again yesterday, that meant today was Sunday. I had been here for fourteen days now, and I had figured out what was wrong with the milk. I needed it. The sun was just rising and I was laying on Bella's chest and meowing softly. I needed the milk. If I went too long without it, my tongue itched and I felt irritable and twitchy. The milk made me calm. It also seemed to give me the ability to fall asleep very easily. Sunshine had been showing me all the best napping spots and it was so, so easy to just drift off when the two of us were cuddling. We went everywhere together. I had taken a couple Opal petting sessions so Sunshine could get away without getting her tail pulled, and Sunshine always comforted me and cuddled me afterwards. It wasn't so bad as long as there was someone else in earshot. She would pet as hard as she could, forcing my face into the floor until it hurt, but she would only kick you or hit you if she caught you somewhere that she knew no one else was around. Opal could do pretty much anything she wanted as long as she went about it in a babyish way, the adults gave her all kinds of sweets and cookies, very rarely any kind of punishment. Mealtimes were the safest, when Opal was safely contained in her high chair we could go anywhere we wanted. Sunshine didn't like it at first, but we had taken to throwing her toys down the stairs while everyone ate. She still hadn't found where I hid her favorite stuffie, the stupid little giraffe with the hard eyes that she liked to hit me with. On the bright side, I had gotten pretty fast at crawling as a result of interacting with Opal.

Nighttime was the other wonderful time. We had the run of the house, and for some reason it was very easy to stay up after everyone else had gone to bed. Probably because I spent so much of the day napping. Sunshine and I would explore everywhere at night. The glass room at the back of the house was wonderful, we would snuggle together in a lounger and just watch the stars. I dreamed of April almost every time I closed my eyes. Most of the time, she was searching for me. Most of the time she found me and couldn't recognize me. But the worst were the ones where she found me.. and gave me to Bella forever, saying she didn't want me now that I was too kitty-like. Those were worse than the dreams of Opal chasing me, or being trapped inside the walls of this house. April giving me up was my worst nightmare. 

The realization that it had been two full weeks should have hit me harder.. but I needed the milk. Why hadn't she found me already? Was she still searching? Did she give up? Was she back on Albion? Did she get another Little to replace me? Bella stirred under me and all my thoughts vanished like a drop of water sizzling away on a hot pan. The need for the milk burned it all away. I mewled and purred, kneading at Bella's chest, begging for the milk. Sunshine didn't seem to have the same need I did. She never missed a meal, but she didn't seem to fall apart without it the same way I did.

"Daisy, no.. I'm sleepy," Bella grumbled and rolled onto her side, knocking me off of her. I crawled up to her chin, rubbing my soft ears and the top of my head against her face, and I made the tiny mew that I could make and Sunshine couldn't. Bella loved that tiny mew, it melted her. A smile spread across her face and she stroked my hair and scruffed my ears. I mewed again, Bella's tiny mew, and laid my body over her shoulder, putting my full weight on her. "Daisy... fine. I'm awake, I'll get your milk." I rubbed against her again and gave a happy meow. Sunshine watched from the foot of the bed, she was content to let me do the work to get us breakfast. Bella got up and left the room and I pounced Sunshine, rolling around on the bed with her.

Sunshine was my constant companion. You could tell her moods by her eyes, they actually changed colors based on how she was feeling. She had the most gorgeous hazel eyes, when she was happy they were greener, when she was sad they were browner, and when she was feeling playful they turned almost yellow. Sunshine was always there for me, playing when we were happy, snuggling when we were sad.. she never let me wake up alone, somehow she knew that the dreams always found me. I loved her. Over this past week, my love for her grew and I would do anything I could to protect her. Seeing her red tail curl around her paws made me happy. Her "come with" trill made my stomach flutter. We rolled around on the bed waiting for Bella to return, my laughs coming out as a series of short mews.. she made a similar sound, I hoped she was laughing too. Sunshine laid on her back for her bottle, which was what she preferred.. and I curled up in Bella's arms. This was one of the few times I felt like I could still be a Little, when I was cradled and being fed. I purred for Bella the entire time I was drinking, of course.

When the milk was done, we played. Now that the milk-itch was gone, everything was good again. Playing with Bella was even more fun than playing just with Sunshine. Bella could move faster than either of us, so batting at things she moved around was more challenging than rolling the ball between the two of us. The weekends were nice, Bella really did love us and she spent as much time playing with us as she could. Last Sunday she had to go to some sort of practice, I was hoping she would stay with us this time. We played ball, we played chase, we cuddled. Bella was a sweet girl, she showered us with affection - I hadn't been zapped by Bella since that first day, she really didn't want to use it. Her mother had different feelings on the matter and would sometimes zap us just to help Opal find us. Bella had a sadness in her that I couldn't seem to reach. She spent more time with us than her family, I basically hadn't seen her father since he kidnapped me. Her mother was awful, she never had anything nice to say to Bella, and she let Opal get away with everything. 

Bella liked to watch TV on Sundays with us in her lap, so we all went to the living room. The morning was relaxed and comfortable, I hadn't seen Opal all day.. so all in all, just about as perfect as a day could be here. TV was boring to me, it was always gossip about things I didn't care about, so I slipped into a nap easily, with Bella gently stroking my hair. I woke from the nap once when Bella got up for a drink, but she came back quickly and I curled up and napped again easily. As the day wound on, I could feel the milk-itch rising, but I could also feel a pressure in my bowels. If I headed down and found Nanny now, I wouldn't have to be in the mess very long. That was how I preferred to do things, I'd do what I had to do after I had located Nanny and she would make it better for me. I hopped down off Bella's lap, her show wasn't done yet - there wouldn't be any milk until it was, and I headed down the ramp toward the laundry room. The morning bottle must not have been very full, the milk-itch was worse than usual for a lunchtime craving.

I was so distracted, I didn't even see her coming until it was too late. Opal tackled me to the ground just at the bottom of the stairs... I mewled but we were too far away for Nanny to hear us, and certainly too far away for Bella to save me.

"Hi Daisy," Opal smiled cruelly. She had her elbow on my throat, it hurt and I couldn't move. I went limp. Sometimes if you didn't show pain, Opal would get bored and go somewhere else. "I'm really sad that mommy won't get you a tail. I keep asking and asking.. I want you to know what it feels like to get your tail pulled, Daisy. I found out why.. mommy's afraid to take you to the vet! She's afraid we wouldn't get to keep you. Oh, wouldn't that be so sad if you got to go back to your mommy? I have something for you, Daisy," her grin spread as she held up a bottle, "I made it just for you. It wasn't easy. Isn't it your lunch time? I bet you want this baba so badly." I certainly did not, anything Opal had prepared was bound to have a nasty surprise... but the milk-itch... part of me wanted that bottle more than anything. "Drink up, Daisy." Opal held the bottle to the mask and slipped the nipple in, I could feel the milk on my tongue and my body took over, and I was sucking down the milk. When the bottle was gone, she let me up. Something wasn't right... the milk felt wrong in my stomach.

"Time for you to go meet Sprinkles," Opal grinned, watching me stumble around. "Maybe the next kitty will let me pet her more."

I couldn't find my feet.. the world was spinning and my throat hurt. I started coughing, which wasn't easy. I yowled for all I was worth.. and I heard footsteps coming toward us. Opal took off down a hallway, leaving me alone at the foot of the stairs. My stomach was twisting inside me, my vision was getting blurry.. my heart was beating like crazy.

"Daisy?" Nanny's voice sounded a million miles away as my stomach started convulsing.. I was vomiting into the mask. Something changed in the mask and the front opened, my sick spilling on to the ground, keeping me from choking to death. "Oh no, Daisy! Daisy! Oh dearie, stay with me." The world was spinning as she scooped me up and she was running down the hall.. I felt bad for getting my sick on her. My eyes were burning and everything felt heavy. When I opened my eyes, we were in the laundry room and Nanny was forcing me to drink water through the open mask. I couldn't focus though... everything was white and hazy... and I lost consciousness.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

My theory is that in betweeners are still viewed beneath Amazon's just not as much as littles.

4 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Wow my mistake. We have been spoiled with all the great writing as of late, and much the same discussion is happening surrounding both stories.

It's great that Melanie gets to express herself as she identifies in her new life. It's too bad she couldn't find that acceptance in her old life and that she had to almost die to get to a better place.

Gwen is in a good place too. It doesn't seem like she gets a lot of static from other Amazons even though she expresses herself how she wants. I'm glad she likes April and Kimmy and approves of how April treats Kimmy. I want to see more of her.

Oh, and Bella and Opal's parents are horrible people. I'm not sure you can even blame the Littles industry for it. It would be nice to see them get in trouble for stealing Kimmy but I'm not counting on it.

Getting another chapter today would be great!

It's all good.

• Like 2

Why that little ..I ain't gonna say because I would be sent to the corner for naughty words. But what a little bleep bleep bleeping bleep