LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

Guest KWOceans

So, with BbyKimmy's permission, I am now officially opening the Plotters of Opal's Death Fanclub (POD for short :P) New members always welcome, and for the first twenty four hours, new joiners get a free virtual chocolate chip cookie. So leave your name and a Hate on Opal Rave here to earn your place among us POD Fans ;)

4 hours ago, KWOceans said:

So, with BbyKimmy's permission, I am now officially opening the Plotters of Opal's Death Fanclub (POD for short :P) New members always welcome, and for the first twenty four hours, new joiners get a free virtual chocolate chip cookie. So leave your name and a Hate on Opal Rave here to earn your place among us POD Fans ;)

Always ask me: littles, can be kidnapped multiple times? the answer is; yes.
The necklaces of "Catalan"; They do not really provide security. They can be easily removed and replaced by other collars.
"Tracking implants" are safer and harder to remove. I hope the necklace has a crawler.
I expect "April Morris" to file a "legal claim," or file a malpractice complaint. (I do not know, the corresponding words, to legal jargon)
The courts could determine:
The closing of "Little Care"
Tina and others; They will lose their job.
"Nanny Beth"; Will be condemned severely, by negligence, (I do not know the sentence or condemned)
The giant bribe (corrupt), will be the only one, who will not receive punishment. life is unfair
April Morris; You will receive economic (monetary) compensation.
Even many giants, with similar experiences, could make a joint claim to Catalan. Looking for money, revenge or raise awareness of the population.
--------------------- -
This image, it might fit, in Chapter 33:

tumblr_okm9ix6C0C1s8rwvgo1_1280.jpg

7 hours ago, KWOceans said:

Just wow. I miss April and really want to see her reaction and I hope the mask doesn't get stuck. I do feel bad for Kimmy but it is nice to see how the other girl wants her to stay away from Opal.

8 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

The collar is actually designed to be unremovable - the clasp will only open with April's DNA as the key and the collar itself is constructed with a material that is nigh impossible to cut through.

Part 35

"Sunshine!" she smiled as she turned around, towering over us. "Oh, and you must be Daisy. Oh, I can see why Sunshine brought you to me. Sunshine's such a good kitty." She reached down and scruffed behind Sunshine's ear, who craned her neck and started rubbing against the woman's legs, purring the whole time. "Come on, Daisy. Let's get you changed. You come to me any time you need a change, and I'll take care of you, you precious thing." She picked me up and scruffed my ears, which felt fantastic. She laid me down on a table and proceeded to clean me up.

"Oh my, you're breastfed aren't you? I can tell," she said as she taped another betailed diaper around my waist, "You weren't a kitty before, were you Daisy?"

I shook my head and pawed at the collar, making a pained sound, which came out as a hurt mew as I had hoped.

"Does it hurt much, poor Daisy?" she stroked my hair.. which once again felt fantastic. It never felt this good when April stroked my hair, the mask must be doing something to me. I pawed and tapped at the collar where I knew my nameplate was hidden and whined. "There's.. you have a lump there, Daisy." Hope surged in my chest as she peeled the mask's collar back a bit. 

"Your name is Kimmy?" she asked me, I looked into her eyes and nodded, pleading. "Did your mommy sell you?" I shook my head violently. "Does your mommy know where you are?" Again, I shook my head and gave a sad mew. "Oh, poor girl. Your mommy must be worried sick. Poor lady." The old woman looked incredibly sad, like her heart broke just a little. "I'm afraid you're Daisy now... I wish I could do something to help you, but my situation here isn't exactly the best either." She started scruffing the kitty ears, which caused me to purr. "The ears are already bonding with you, dearie. Stay away from Opal and you might enjoy yourself here. Sunshine does. Stay close to her, she'll show you when and where it's safe to go. I'm so sorry, Daisy." She had a pained look on her face as she set me down on the ground and went about changing Sunshine as well. I got another white diaper with a tail, Sunshine got another pink diaper designed for Littles who had been modified to have their own tails. Catalon was awful. I laid on the floor and fought back tears. This woman knew my name and wouldn't even use it.

When Sunshine was back on the ground, she meowed at me loudly and started rubbing herself on the woman's legs, pausing only to meow again. I got the hint and rubbed against her as well. I had to say thank you to this woman if I expected her to help me out in the future.

"Oh, thank you Daisy, I hope we'll become good friends. I've been taking care of Littles and kitties for a lot of years now. Sweet kitties like you are the best. Go on now, I have laundry to finish." Sunshine trilled, a sound I wasn't sure how to make yet and started walking off. I followed her, having no idea what else to do. She led us to some sort of living room.. everything was plush and overstuffed. The furniture was enormous, even by Amazon standards. Most of April's house would have fit in this room. I followed Sunshine to a Little-sized cat tower. Since they had Little-sized baby furniture and everything else, I shouldn't be surprised that they had Little-sized pet furniture here. I watched Sunshine climb a winding ramp up to a carpeted cylinder with a soft ball dangling on a string at one end. She laid down and started absently batting at the ball with a paw. I crawled up the ramp after her and gave a questioning mew, which she answered with a trill. I laid down next to her, holding my feet up similar to the only way she could, our bare shoulders touching. I lowered my head and gave a soft purr, trying to tell her that I was thankful for her help. I could see a smile in her eyes as she looked at me and laid down as well, joining my purr. It wasn't long before Sunshine was asleep beside me, her mask turning her soft snores into a gentle purr. I closed my eyes and tried to nap as well, but sleep wouldn't come. My stomach grumbled, and I was very thirsty.

After a while, Sunshine's ears twitched and she got up quickly and started crawling off. I watched her go, my stomach hurt too much to try to move quickly enough to keep up with her right now. She was almost to the doorway when Opal came running around the corner in a fast waddle. She ran right up to Sunshine and pulled hard on her pretty red tail, causing Sunshine to let out a horrible yowl.

"Opal! Let go of Sunshine's tail right now," came an adult voice from a different room. Apparently this happened enough that they knew what was going on without being in the room.

"It was an accident!" Opal called back, and she leaned in and said something quietly to Sunshine, whose tail was twice as thick as it had been before. Sunshine took off quickly around the corner as soon as she could. I curled up into a ball, hoping Opal wouldn't see me. Nobody came in to scold Opal, or to punish her... that was apparently it. I heard Opal's footsteps on the ramp to the tower. She had seen me! I tried to call for help, but they just came out as pitiful meows. "Oh don't worry, Daisy. You're still my favorite." Her voice was coming nearer.. I jumped as best I could from the tube, trying to land on my butt. I was successful, and the padding broke my fall, it didn't hurt at all. I started crawling away, but Opal caught up to me quickly. 

"Got you!" Opal yelled gleefully as she tackled me, knocking me over. I twisted and turned, kicking my feet and shouting, angry meows coming from my kitty mouth. Opal let go and started crying. Loudly. I noticed I was now staring at a pair of red high heeled shoes. "Mommy! Daisy kickded me, I just wanna pet her!"

A strong hand grabbed me by the hair and I was being dragged away. I tried to twist away, but the grip was unbreakable. She had my hair and my neck and I scrambled to keep up with her, it hurt!

"Bad kitty," the adult voice from the other room said sternly. Opal's mommy. "You're getting your feet bound like Sunshine for that. I told Bella she should have done this already. I told her it doesn't hurt." I mewled pitifully as she picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter. I was so high up, it was terrifying. She grabbed me by the face and forced me to look at her. Her skin was taut, she wore entirely too much makeup, and giant diamond earrings dangled from beneath her curled blonde hair. "You stay right here while I get the bindings. If you move from this spot, you will regret it."

She walked off, her heels clicking against the kitchen floor, when I heard Opal's voice come from below the counter.

"It's too bad you don't have a real tail yet, yours is hanging over the counter. I would pull it so hard you'd scream! It would be so funny. Your tail is no fun, you won't cry at all if I pull it. You're in trouble for kicking me." Opal's voice was full of a horrible glee at this. "You should just lay down when I want to pet you. I'm the baby, I get whatever I want. If I want to pet you, it's your job to lay down and let me. If I want to make you cry, you have to let me do that too!" Opal laughed and manuevered so she could look up at me, "Oh Daisy, you're such a pretty kitty. Bella did a great job picking you out. She always finds the most beautiful, stupidest kitties."

We heard the the clicking of the heels returning.

"I want Daisy to like me!" Opal cried, "She's such a pretty kitty. Pretty pretty kitty, I wanna pet her! Mommy can I pet her?"

"Of course, darling," the Amazon woman said as she lifted Opal up and set her on the counter next to me. Opal grabbed a fistful of my hair with one hand and started stroking me with the other. "Be gentle, baby. Keep Daisy calm while I bind her feet like a proper kitty."

"I will, mommy. I a good helper!" She was pressing so hard with her free hand, even the petting hurt.. not to mention the hand that had a firm grip on my hair. I wanted nothing more than to shove her off the countertop, but something told me that would make things much worse. The Amazon moved around behind me and grabbed my left foot while Opal "consoled" me. I gritted my teeth and waited while I felt a band being tied around my left thigh and attached to my left foot, then repeated with the other.. finally she started attaching the kneepads to my knees so I would still have "feet". As she finished, Opal reached up and twisted my ear, causing me to cry out.

"Gentle with kitties, Opal," the woman pushed Opal's hands away and started stroking my hair... too hard. I purred to avoid punishment. "See? That's the happy kitty sound. If the kitty is making that sound, it means they like what you're doing. She likes being a kitty." I didn't! I focused on stopping the sound coming from my throat, and the woman started scruffing my ears.. my body responded without my will, it felt so good I started purring again. I couldn't stop!

"Mommy, why doesn't Daisy's tail move? Is it broked?"

"Daisy's last owner didn't get her a real tail, they're rather expensive. Do you think we should get Daisy a real tail?" It was like they dumped ice water directly in my veins. I couldn't go anywhere, I couldn't protest, I couldn't tell them that I didn't want that! I didn't want them to change my body! Where was April? Why wasn't she saving me? I felt tears escaping my eyes, which caused Opal to grin viciously, but her mommy didn't seem to notice. "I'll call the vet and get her on the schedule. We'll get her a nice pretty tail to match her hair and ears. Down we go, Opal darling. You did a good job petting Daisy. Here's a candy, sweetheart. Go play with your toys."

"You," she said, picking me up carrying me under one arm like a football, "can go back to Bella's room. If you hurt my Opal again, I will make you regret it."

She dumped me on the floor inside Bella's door and closed it behind me. Sunshine came out from under Bella's bed, looking sad. She crawled over to me and rubbed against my cheek. I mewed softly in response, I wasn't mad at her. I should have followed her lead and run when she did. She heard Opal coming and I didn't - I felt bad for her, I wondered if her tail was still hurting. I really, really didn't want them to attach a tail to me, just so Opal could tug on it to make me cry. I followed Sunshine back up the ramp to Bella's bed and we laid down in a patch of sunlight. I felt hungry and weak after my ordeal, and my thighs felt strange where the bands were holding my feet. The binding didn't hurt, but it was going to make it hard to sleep. Crawling was a little easier with the kneepads, though.

"Daisy, there you are," Bella's voice came from the doorway, I didn't bother to look up... I didn't feel well. My stomach rumbled loudly, tipping her off. "Okay Daisy, we really need to get some milk in you. I'll get you another bottle, but I really need you to drink it this time." She vanished and came back with two bottles. "Okay Sunshine, lay on your back and show Daisy how you can drink on your own. Good kitty." Sunshine rolled over onto her back, her bound feet on the bed, her back kitty feet up in the air. She reached up with her mittened hands and took the bottle, it took both hands since she had no thumbs available to her. Bella helped guide the nipple into the mask and she started suckling on the bottle. I really didn't want that... but I was so hungry.

"Your turn Daisy," she said as she pulled me into her lap on the bed, laying me on my back. I couldn't feel the nipple enter the mask, but I could feel the milk on my tongue. It was sweet and cold, but didn't even come anywhere near the wonder that was April's milk. I tried to turn my head away but Bella held me still. "Please don't make me zap you, Daisy." Bella actually sounded sad as she said it, "You need to eat or you'll get sick. Drink your milk, please... I don't want to zap you, Daisy." I closed my eyes and gave in, sucking on the bulb that was jammed in my mouth by the mask and feeling the milk trickle down my throat. "Good girl, Daisy. Thank you." She stroked my hair and caressed the kitty ears, which felt wonderful... but I hated it at the same time. April would never change my body, she loved me just the way I was. I wanted my mommy.

When the bottle was finished, I felt full and exhausted. Bella stroked my hair and after a bit Sunshine came up and snuggled me as well, I fell asleep feeling contented and horribly sad at the same time.

• Like 3

Opal still has no clue what could be coming for her, the witchling better watch out. Bella seems to be softening to Kimmy(Daisy), but is still a brat. I just hope the milk she was forced to drink wasn't additive dosed...

Beautifully done for a dark chapter

3 hours ago, Jayme said:

Opal still has no clue what could be coming for her, the witchling better watch out. Bella seems to be softening to Kimmy(Daisy), but is still a brat. I just hope the milk she was forced to drink wasn't additive dosed...

Beautifully done for a dark chapter

Who would lace the milk given to a person kept unwillingly as a pet?

I've been thinking about something Opal said. How is it that Littles end up as pets here? It doesn't seem to be a normal thing and perhaps Littles are turned into pets through some means, either getting caught or because of some form of punishment.

I want April and I am glad someone figured out that Kimmy belongs to someone else. I wonder if there is a tracker somewhere in Kimmy like in some of the other stories. Or does the collar have one? If so, will April be able to track her down with it? I do like that Bella is softening up and that Kimmy is really attached. I do look forward to seeing how these dark chapters develop more.

1 hour ago, Fontaine said:

I've been thinking about something Opal said. How is it that Littles end up as pets here? It doesn't seem to be a normal thing and perhaps Littles are turned into pets through some means, either getting caught or because of some form of punishment.

You're reading too much into that one.

there are really only two genders, but an indefinite way to live one's life just be honest with everyone and yourself and it'll go smooth, when it come to boy and girl xx and xy it's science, that determines what gender you are at birth, through science we have come a long ways to the point where one can transition to a different gender, but gender doesn't determine how to live your life, one thing i've noticed is plenty of people confusing gender and sexual

38 minutes ago, something101 said:

there are really only two genders, but an indefinite way to live one's life just be honest with everyone and yourself and it'll go smooth, when it come to boy and girl xx and xy it's science, that determines what gender you are at birth, through science we have come a long ways to the point where one can transition to a different gender, but gender doesn't determine how to live your life, one thing i've noticed is plenty of people confusing gender and sexual

Sure there are the two extreme ends of the gender spectrum but there's lots of room in the middle. Gender is actually a lot more complex than just genetic xx/xy, and even the genetics isn't that simple (think xxy, xyy, etc). There are lots of body chemistry,

as i said there are two genders with a few glitches most aren't even discernible, as for expression and attraction that is sexual orientation that's the only place where a spectrum can be hetero homo bi and asexual can really describe all of that and there are people who experiment with all of them either out of curiosity or confusion, there isn't anything wrong with it just that people aren't being honest with themselves and care way too much about being judged when most people don't even care, as for acting m or f no one acts 100% of one gender 100% of the time, even the manliest of men have a soft spot and the girliest of girls have a rough patch doesn't change their gender but it's a part of who they are tying that to gender takes away from them as an individual and puts it on a separate identity, that's why 2 genders is all that is needed keep the smal stuff simple so that we can focus on the individual and who they really are, after all no one needs to be accepted by anyone but themselves.

1 hour ago, AbyMatt said:

Sure there are the two extreme ends of the gender spectrum but there's lots of room in the middle. Gender is actually a lot more complex than just genetic xx/xy, and even the genetics isn't that simple (think xxy, xyy, etc). There are lots of body chemistry,

accept yourself for who you are and don't care about what others think true friends will be by yourside and if they voice disapproval listen it could verywell be concern and not hate, and if there is no seeing eye to eye then just set the issue off to the side, if they leave you then they really weren't your friend, after all staying by the side of someone you greatly disagree with takes a lot of care, as for gender it's binary, but it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as i said a person's identity lies not with their gender but their personality as a manly man can still like something girly trust me i kinda wish i was a girl(i watch too much anime) but i accept that i am a male, that all there is to it i am male but more importantly i am me if i tried tying myself to a "gender tuned to me" then i would be discrediting myself and reducing myself to a word and ID. i've learned through my time in the navy that if yo just accept yourself then others who can appreciate you will stay by yourside without you having to try to fit in, they see you for who you really are from the beginning, as someone who will literally bet my life on something, honesty is what counts, and the core values i took from the navy honor courage and commitment really are ingrained into me and is why i can't see the point in more than 2 genders, it's not being honest with oneself and ties their personality to an identity and not the person, gender is binary but meaningless and irrelevant, just a small piece of the puzzle but nowhere near the whole picture.

4 minutes ago, something101 said:

accept yourself for who you are and don't care about what others think true friends will be by yourside and if they voice disapproval listen it could verywell be concern and not hate, and if there is no seeing eye to eye then just set the issue off to the side, if they leave you then they really weren't your friend, after all staying by the side of someone you greatly disagree with takes a lot of care, as for gender it's binary, but it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as i said a person's identity lies not with their gender but their personality as a manly man can still like something girly trust me i kinda wish i was a girl(i watch too much anime) but i accept that i am a male, that all there is to it i am male but more importantly i am me if i tried tying myself to a "gender tuned to me" then i would be discrediting myself and reducing myself to a word and ID. i've learned through my time in the navy that if yo just accept yourself then others who can appreciate you will stay by yourside without you having to try to fit in, they see you for who you really are from the beginning, as someone who will literally bet my life on something, honesty is what counts, and the core values i took from the navy honor courage and commitment really are ingrained into me and is why i can't see the point in more than 2 genders, it's not being honest with oneself and ties their personality to an identity and not the person, gender is binary but meaningless and irrelevant, just a small piece of the puzzle but nowhere near the whole picture.