LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

Kimmy, this is YOUR story. How can we appreciate the light if we never see the dark?

I truly loved this chapter and eagerly anticipate what happens next. The nameless maid is crazy yet so normal seeming it's scary.

As I say Thank you for sharing your art with us. :01_EmoticonsHDcom:

Yes Kimmy that was a very hard part of the story to read. But we were told how bad this island is so it should not have shocked anyone. Anyone who would ask a simple question if you want a cage for your little doesn't have any more regard for littles than they have for dogs.

I am not a big fan of really dark, and I really hope they both don't get hurt as I really love the characters, I really wanted to take that room service lady to the woodshed and she how she would like to have to eat several of the cookies and give her the treatment

1 minute ago, treasuresman said:

I am not a big fan of really dark, and I really hope they both don't get hurt as I really love the characters, I really wanted to take that room service lady to the woodshed and she how she would like to have to eat several of the cookies and give her the treatment

The contrast between this place and their home will be very thought provoking to read about. I like the differences but was shocked when I read the little man being transported in a cage. I look forward to more!

13 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Yes Kimmy that was a very hard part of the story to read. But we were told how bad this island is so it should not have shocked anyone. Anyone who would ask a simple question if you want a cage for your little doesn't have any more regard for littles than they have for dogs.

Part 29

We decided on fast food, something April really didn't believe in, on the grounds of convenience. I was back in the carrier for the short walk, we were just going to get a couple of burgers and take it back to the room to eat. The restaurant was pretty normal as compared to things where I was from, we stood in line and I pretended to sleep. April ordered a meal for herself and a Little-sized burger and a lemon-lime soda for me, and we headed back to the hotel. People seemed to leave a "sleeping baby" alone, so I had a feeling I'd be faking sleep a lot on this trip.

Once we were safely back in the room, I "woke up" and April sat on the floor with me and started distributing the food. Her burger was enormous, the size of a dinner plate - I could eat it for a week and still have leftovers. Her soda was a gallon easily, probably a gallon and a half. Mine were much more reasonably sized, it looked like a good meal. April fiddled with her phone a bit and played some music for us while we ate. It was mostly a comfortable silence... it made me think of a half-remembered saying about love being the ability to sit with someone and say nothing at all.

I hadn't really had any soda since I became Little, it had all been milk and juice so this was a real treat. The bubbles tickled my nose as I drank, taking a long draw of the cold beverage, guzzling it quickly.

"Thank you for dinner, mommy," I smiled up at her. Even sitting on her rump on the floor she towered over me. "This is really nice... " My face felt warm, my skin felt fuzzy. Something was wrong. "Is it hot in here?" I put a hand on my crotch, I was wetting my diaper with no warning at all. "Um, mommy... I fink somefing is wrong."

"Shit!" April cursed, leaning close into me, "They laced the food. Of course they laced the Little menu, fucking Catalon!" She snatched the burger and the soda away from me. Her outburst scared me for some reason and I couldn't help but cry. "What am I going to do? How are we going to get by here without you getting drugged or abused? We can't even trust the food!" I wasn't used to April having emotional outbursts and my own emotions felt completely out of control. I buried my face in her chest and sobbed. We sat there for a long moment, taking comfort in each others arms.

Then April stood up quickly, a look of determination on her face. She strapped me back into the carrier and we headed back out into the streets of Barcelon.

"Where we go?" I struggled to ask, my brain felt fuzzy and I couldn't get my words to do what I wanted. April looked down at me sadly and slipped my pacifier between my lips. She didn't inflate it.. but for some reason, I couldn't spit it out anyway. Every time I tried, I ended up sucking on it instead. My limbs felt heavy and I couldn't get comfortable. When we stopped, it looked like we were in a pharmacy.

"Excuse me, hi," April smiled to a male pharmacy tech behind the counter, her voice sounded a little strange to me, "I'm having a bit of an emergency, I'm hoping you can help me."

"Hello ma'am," he smiled back, "What's the trouble?"

"My Little has been in the hospital for the past few days.. I got her the implant that rejects solid food," I squeezed my eyes shut to prevent the look of terror on my face from showing. How was that a thing? "But I didn't plan on her being in so long, they kept her for observation and my supply dried up. I need a lactation booster, one that will have her feeding tonight. I do not want her on formula, not my princess."

"Oh, those are getting popular. I hear the newer models can even disallow most liquids except for breastmilk. We have just the thing, ma'am. He grabbed a box from behind the counter. "No prescription required, and your Little will be completely addicted to your milk within 3 feedings. She'll do absolutely anything for a feed after that, it's so adorable when they beg for it."

"Oh dear, she's allergic to the addiction additive, I tried that when I first got her. She was so fussy. After the second feed, she couldn't stop vomiting everywhere and there was blood in it, no no. We're not doing that again. She'll behave or else. Do you have a non-addictive booster?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, ma'am. Littles coughing up blood is so distressing. Poor things," he put the box away and grabbed another one. "This one has the least number of additives - it will make her wet more often, that's the best I can do. That part should be out of your system in three weeks. It's probably best if we avoid all we can since she had such an extreme reaction to the addiction additive. This one is as safe as they come."

"Thank you so much," April said, a small edge in her voice. I kept still as we started moving again. April checked out and we were on our way again. I opened my eyes when we were back on the street, but I felt dizzy and warm... I felt so thirsty. Once we were back in the elevator of the hotel, I tried telling her.

"Mama," I said softly around the pacifier. I still couldn't spit it out, it felt really hard to talk, "Drink pwease." I hated the way my voice sounded, but I couldn't help it. The words wouldn't come out the way I wanted.

April rocked me gently and I felt soothed. I sighed sleepily and smiled. The moment we were back in the room, April set the carrier on the bed and took the medicine she bought.

"Mama," I called again, "Drink pwease. Firsty."

"My poor baby, oh you're soaked," April said, pulling me out of the carrier. "Shh, shh, it's okay." She stroked my hair. Oh, how I wished I hadn't drank so much of that soda. Why was it hitting me so hard? How did Catalon Littles even function at all? "Let's get you changed."

"Firsty, firsty," my mouth felt so dry as she laid me down and started popping the snaps of my shortalls again. 

"Let's keep you in nighttime diapers for now, until this wears off sweetie, we'll get you changed and we'll get you a drink." Her tones were soothing, I loved her so much. I don't think I ever loved her more than I did in that moment. The warm feeling I had was a little tingly now, and her fingers felt cool where she touched me. "There we go, Kimmy. All dry and comfy again." She was babytalking me... she didn't normally do this, and I was really enjoying it, although some small part of me knew that I shouldn't. She laid me back down in the carrier and walked out of my vision. I felt unbelievably sad the moment I couldn't see her... and I started to cry. Loudly. I just couldn't help it, it felt like I had been abandoned, like she was never coming back and I'd be alone forever. 

"Mama!" I called out, hoping she could still hear me from her faraway place.

"Shhh, baby," came her voice and I felt better, "The medicine says I have to drink a lot of water for it to work, my darling." She came back with a large glass of water for herself and a bottle of juice for me. Seeing her was like seeing the sun rise after a month of darkness. It was beautiful and precious and I savored the moment. "This is the last bottle we brought with us, I hope that the medicine works before you get thirsty again."

I took the bottle and sucked greedily at the nipple, the juice felt cold and soothing on my throat, I felt parched - like I had just run ten miles, it didn't make any sense. As I drained the bottle, April picked up the carrier and set it back on the floor. She resumed her dinner, eating the very large and now probably cold burger and drinking as much of the water as she could. I was still quite hungry, I hadn't gotten but a bite of my own burger. I was breathing through my nose and chugging the bottle as best I could, I didn't want to stop until it was completely gone, I felt so thirsty. When it was empty, I felt better... the thirst was lessened, but it was definitely still there.

"Tanks," I said, pulling the empty bottle from between my lips, "I.. " I struggled to focus, everyone was always commenting about 'fighting the formula', so that's what I had to do. I struggled to be coherent, "I feel betta. I don know why I got so firsty."

"Because," April smiled sadly, "the formula they slipped in your soda is making you pee out all your fluids." She squeezed the front of my shortalls gently, "I just changed you a few minutes ago and you're already wet. Did you not feel yourself going?"

"No," I said, a little distressed, "I.. " I reached down and pressed my hands to my diapered crotch. Now that I was focusing on it, I could feel that I was still going right now! "I'm peeing right now," I frowned. I focused all my will on my bladder, focusing to stop the flow. Thankfully, it did. "I feel a lil' betta."

"Let it all out, don't try to stop it. Getting those fluids out of you will help," April stroked my face and took another large gulp from her water glass. I nodded and relaxed my bladder.. and I was going again in a moment. The diaper grew warm and heavy between my legs. After a few moments, it stopped naturally.

"I feel.. better," I said, focusing on my pronunciation, "Wow, that was awful. How do the Catalon Littles deal with it?"

"Well sweetie," she said, picking up my soda cup, "You drank almost all your soda at once and you had never been exposed to the regression formula before.. I've heard that taking a heavy dose the first time can lead to some distressing effects. I'm going to assume that wasn't quite what they consider a 'heavy dose' but it certainly affected you. I'm so glad you're coming back to me, I missed you."

"Me too, mama," I frowned at the word, "Mommy. It made everything feel different, more extreme."

"You should try and take a nap, sleep the rest of it off. We need to run to the store, thankfully just about everything is within walking distance of the hotel. You sleep and I'll pick us up some supplies."

"I'm not sleepy," I objected.

"Oh sweetie.. I don't think you're correct," she smiled, pulling me from the carrier and holding me against her, my chin over her shoulder. "Close your eyes," she said softly, and began rubbing my back and rocking side to side, singing a lullaby.

"Not sleepy," I yawned, relaxing in her arms.

"Then don't sleep, just relax and let me hold my perfect Little Kimmy," she paused the lullaby long enough to tell me I didn't have to sleep, then resumed. I relaxed further, going completely slack in her arms. She held me so easily, so tenderly. I was ten feet in the air and perfectly safe. A smile crept across my face as I bathed in the words to her song. Her voice was so beautiful to me, so perfect.

It wasn't long before I was asleep.

• Like 8

Wow!! That does make sense the Little food would be laced in such a place. What an awful surprise. I guess the breast feeding will happen sooner out of necessity. At least it allows for a more controlled environment. In other portions of the dimension Amazon females start lactating once they adopt or end up in a similar situation...is there a particular reason you chose the different route? The thought just popped into my head so I am curious. This trip is likely going to be more work than April ever imagined. Looking forward to more.

Yikes! What a wicked place that would allow drugging of a little just as a matter of daily life. I wonder if they treat their actual pets this badly

Part 30

When I awoke, I was in the carrier in a shopping cart. The multicolored flowers of the sunshade smiling at me from the padding, the view of store shelves gliding by beyond them... the sight was familiar and comforting It felt right. I yawned and stretched and popped my pacifier in my mouth. I looked around, trying to figure out what store we were in.

The diaper aisle looked different. The sweet pictures of happy Littles didn't grace the fronts of the packages. Instead, there were Littles wearing pacifiers strapped to their faces, ridiculously thick diapers around their waists, their adult breasts hanging out uncovered. I was still in Catalon. I saw April take one of the packages of ridiculous diapers down from the shelf and place it in the cart.

"Oh, good morning sweetie. You're awake," she smiled at me and stroked my cheek. 

I melted under her touch. She was safety and comfort, she was joy incarnate in a place that sought to destroy the wills and minds of people like me. Catalon was terrible, and I was beginning to realize exactly how lucky I was to have been rescued by April. April was a gem even among the progressives of Albion, a guiding light of love to those she encountered. She had turned Lisa into a prog like her, after all. I smiled, thinking of Lisa and my friend Melanie, safely back home. Here in this place, April could be the patron saint of Littles, a folk hero. I laughed to myself at the thought.

"Oh you're in a good mood," she looked critically at my eyes. Her lips were smiling but her eyes weren't. I pulled the pacifier from my mouth quietly and whispered to her.

"The formula is wearing off, I think. I feel fine... just happy to be with you and loving you a lot."

"Oh Kimmy, I love you too. I'm glad that the formula is almost out of you."

"Why are we getting those super thick diapers? Mellie would love them, but I don't think I will."

"The medicine I took is going to make you wet more, or so the pharmacy tech said," she ran a fingertip across my eyebrows... it was incredibly relaxing, "If it's anything like what the soda did to you, we're going to need extra protection. That package was actually your new daytime diaper, I'm afraid."

Daytime? How thick were the nighttime ones going to be?

"Let's go see if we can find one of those body carriers you wanted, it will be easier to get around here with you on me, then I'll have two hands to carry things."

We headed to the carrier aisle, the carseats here were terrifying. There were carseats with built-in wrist and ankle restraints, one even had a head strap. There were carseats with autofeeders built in... the scariest one claimed to have "dynamically inflatable compartments to immobilize one or more limbs at the push of a button". Amazons here had previously unimaginable tools to control their Littles. But the gentle body carrier was nowhere to be found. Instead, they had cage-carriers in that spot, like the one that poor Little boy was trapped in back at the airport.

"Excuse me," April called to a clerk, "Hi. Do you know where the body carriers are? You know, the ones where you can wear your Little on your front?"

"Oh," I heard a female voice say derisively, "You're one of those. Those don't sell, lady. You've got to go to one of those hippy stores if you want something like that for your spoiled princess."

"Excuse me?" April said, offended.

"You heard me," I could practically hear the sneer on the clerk-girl's face, "I've seen your kind before, judging how everyone else treats their Little. 'Oh you're cruel'," she said in a mocking tone, "not every Little is as easy as your princess. Some of them can be downright mean and they need things like this," I saw a thin hand with painted nails pat the armrest of the carseat with the inflatable compartments, "to teach them how to behave. I'm glad you don't have to deal with that, but don't pass judgement on those of us who do."

"Well," April said sharply, "I actually didn't pass judgement at all. I simply asked where a particular item may be located and you assumed quite a lot about both myself and my Little from that one piece of information. I understand that some Littles are difficult and I'm thankful that mine isn't. I just want both my hands free when carrying her, you are the one who appears to be passing judgement on me. Perhaps we should take this up with the manager?"

"I.. " the woman stammered, "You're right, I'm sorry."

"Having a rough day with your Little?" April asked understandingly.

"Actually," the woman sounded embarrassed, "Yes. He tried to bite me this morning and I'm pretty upset about it. I'm very sorry, you didn't do anything wrong."

"It's okay, I understand. I hope you can work things out with your Little. They tend to do things for a reason, even if that reason doesn't always make sense. Their feelings are pretty big for such small packages."

"You're right, here. I'm sorry for judging you, I hope you have a great day."

"You as well," I could hear April's smile. My April, my mommy. I was always so proud of her, she always considered how others felt, it was almost like she could read their minds. "Now," I heard her say quietly in my direction, "Let's find one of these hippy stores. I bet we'll feel more at home there, huh?"

She wheeled the cart to the checkout and we were on our way. It turned out that the clerk woman had given April a pretty good coupon for the diapers.

--

The door to the small shop had a bell that rang when you entered. April had a little trouble with the door, she had a bag with two packs of diapers in one hand and my carrier in the other.

"We should have come here first," she muttered as she struggled her way inside.

"Welcome to Love Your Little," a friendly voice came from around a corner. We stepped further into the shop and a woman a bit older than April greeted us. She had long, long brown hair that fell to her waist and thick-rimmed green glasses framing her brown eyes. She wore light makeup and was wearing a knee-length almost cocktail dress, white with a floral pattern. There was a Little girl holding on to the hem of her skirt, wearing a yellow sundress that looked a lot like something April would put me in, "How can I help you today?"

"Hello," April's friendly voice came from high above me. I waved to the other Little who smiled and waved back. "We're looking for a body carrier, preferably one that can be used to carry a Little on your front or back. Do you have anything like that?"

"We certainly do, the shelf is a little narrow though, I don't think your carrier will fit. You can put your bag over here and leave your carrier next to the counter. Let's look at what we have and then make sure it's comfortable for your Little."

"Kimmy, I'm going to leave you right here for now. I'm going to unbuckle you, call if you need me."

"Okay mommy," I smiled to her as she unbuckled me. I relaxed in the carrier as the Amazons walked away and the other Little came up to me.

"Hi... " she said, a little shyly. "My name is Alice, what's yours?"

"Kimmy," I smiled, "Your mommy seems nice."

"She is! She's wonderful. She's the nicest mommy in the whole world. She runs this whole store for other nice mommies!"

"How long have you been with her?" I asked, choosing not to defend April's title as Nicest Mommy Ever for the moment.

"Seven birthdays," Alice held up her fingers, which made me study her eyes.. but they looked clear, "She rescued me."

"My mommy rescued me too! I'm so lucky to have her."

"Oh no," Alice frowned, "You had a bad first daddy too?"

"No.. my mommy rescued me from my old world.. I was... I was going to die there. You had a bad daddy?"

"Yes," Alice frowned, "He paid a lady to take me from my old world. He was mean, I don't want to think about him."

"I'm sorry," her experience sounded much worse than mine, I didn't want to cause Alice distress, "Tell me about your mommy. What's a birthday with your mommy like?"

"Oh, last birthday was the best birthday ever. Mommy called some of her best customers and we all had a party in the park, she got a bounce house and we all jumped around and it was amazing!" Alice's eyes lit up as she described her birthday party to me, it was something I hadn't given much thought to, birthdays... I hadn't really thought about being here that long. I wondered what April would do for my birthday? I smiled, imagining Mellie at my birthday party with a silly party hat on. I wonder if Miss Anabelle would go to a Little birthday party? Alice waxed poetic about her birthday party and how nice her mommy was. She was happy and didn't look like she got to talk to too many other Littles, so I listened intently until April came back.

"Okay Kimmy, let's try this out," April came around the corner wearing a harness with a pocket in the front. She lifted me out of the carrier. "Should she face inward or outward?"

"Well, that's up to you. If she's inward it's easier to sleep and breastfeed, if she's outward then she can see and interact with more of the world. It's up to you."

"Inward please," I smiled up to April. She smiled back and started working my legs gently into the harness. It was strange, my legs dangled free on either side of the fabric and I was pressed close to her body. She smelled amazing.. there was a new scent there that wasn't there before, I couldn't put my finger on it. She pulled a flap of fabric over my head and I heard the sound of snaps as the world went dark. I snuggled my arms into my body and rested my head on her giant breast like a pillow.

"Oh, you don't have to snap the cover up all the time, you can rest it behind her head and secure it that way, the cover is to give you privacy when feeding or to help your Little sleep."

April rocked side to side, her arms wrapped around me. I was smiling ear-to-ear, this was even more wonderful than I had hoped. I could hear her heartbeat with my head pressed against her and her scent was incredibly comforting. One hand started patting my diapered bottom gently.

"That feels so good," I said, hopefully loud enough that she could hear me. I couldn't see much, if I turned my head just so I could see out from under the cover, but I only had a small triangular window with which to see the world.

"I'll take it," April said to Alice's mommy.

"Fantastic," Alice's mommy responded, "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"I hope so, actually. We had a scare today. We're from Albion, Kimmy had never been exposed to the regression formula and I took her to Big Burger without even thinking about it and got her a soda."

"Oh no," Alice's mommy sounded really worried.

"Yeah, it was pretty awful. She lost some of her speech, she was wetting until she was completely dehydrated, and her emotions were out of control." My cheeks burned as April described my episode to Alice's mommy, "How can I avoid the regression formula while we're here? We have to eat."

"Breastfeeding is your best bet," Alice's mommy set a rattly bottle of pills on the counter, "Supplement with these to make sure she's getting the nutrients her brain needs, it will actually give her some resistance to the formula as well, though not much. There's an organic grocer about three blocks from here, you can get unmodified vegetables there. I'd keep her away from meat of any kind while you visit, they pump the animals full of hormones that the Littles react to. Actually, you should stay away from meat as well while you're breastfeeding.. it can have side-effects on some Amazons who aren't used to it as well."

"Oh dear," April frowned, "I finished my burger today."

"Keep an eye out for signs, between that and the breastfeeding, your mothering instincts might be stronger than you're used to."

"Thank you so much for the advice, Donna. You've been a lifesaver. Oh, can you recommend a daycare within walking distance? I still have to work starting tomorrow, I'll be here about a week."

"No, not nearby I'm afraid.. the best one is a 30 minute drive from here, but there's no way they'll have an opening with such short notice. Whichever one you end up using, make sure you tell them that your Little is to be fed your milk only."

"Oh.. how is she going to get lunch while I work?"

"You're going to have to pump, dear. Do you have your pump with you?"

"No.. I've never breastfed before. I took the booster a few hours ago, it's supposed to kick in tonight."

"You'll know when it does," Donna frowned slightly, "Let's get you a pump. Try to control your feelings tonight, you might not feel quite yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it affects different Amazons differently.. some feel an insatiable urge to be close to their Littles, some feel the urge to.. well, regress their Littles. Just try to keep in mind tonight that your feelings are being affected by a lot of different hormones that you're not used to."

"Thank you so much for all the advice and information. You are so wonderful."

"It's my pleasure. I wish everyone could love their Little like you do, the world would be a better place."

We bought the carrier and the pump and we were on our way.. riding on April's chest was amazing, it was dark and comfortable and I felt safer there than I ever had before in my life.

• Like 6

I've been holding off commenting (mostly because your stories make me regress so much that I don't have the energy to after reading :P) but man, your stories are amazing! I absolutely love your take on amazons and littles! Little should definitely be treated kinder like you said, they're supposed to be babies! I love that all of your amazon mommies grasp that fact, it makes me swoon so hard! Your writing technique is fantastic, and you really spoil us all too much. Thank you for your continuous content and hard work, you really brought this place back to life :)

• Like 1

I am glad they found a friendly person on Catalon and were able to get some good advice. The changes to April might be interesting but hopefully she doesn't get to crazy. I agree with Kayla and Fontaine that we are incredibly spoiled by your story with the consistent upgrades and the way it flows so well. The daycare scenes have me a little apprehensive considering the people on Catalon and what they consider normal versus Albion. Either way I look forward to reading about some more adventures!!

Catalog seems like it could be a scary place to be a little. So far April seems to be the most level headded Amazon from there, besides the "hippies". Lol

Anabelle: is an enigmatic personage; Maybe he suffers from infantilist ; Maybe she owns LittleGarden.
The large number of islands makes me understand, an archipelago. We are in Hawaii or Oceania
How can you teleport, to people anywhere? I have an idea: a portal in DiaperDimencion, a teleporter blaster in the normal dimension

I remembered the story of "princesspottypants"
Named

On 5/15/2017 at 11:08 AM, BabyKayla said:

I've been holding off commenting (mostly because your stories make me regress so much that I don't have the energy to after reading :P) but man, your stories are amazing! I absolutely love your take on amazons and littles! Little should definitely be treated kinder like you said, they're supposed to be babies! I love that all of your amazon mommies grasp that fact, it makes me swoon so hard! Your writing technique is fantastic, and you really spoil us all too much. Thank you for your continuous content and hard work, you really brought this place back to life :)

Part 31

"Oh Kimmy," April complained as we got back to the hotel, "My chest hurts so much.. is this what Lisa is always complaining about?" My tummy chose that very moment to growl loudly. "Sounds like I'm in luck. Let's lay down."

April pulled me from the sling and hugged me.

"Oh, I do like carrying you around that way, my little princess," April booped my nose. I smiled but it was very odd for her to call me 'princess'. "Let's get you out of that soggy diaper and get you fed."

"I would like that mommy, thank you," I smiled to her. She slipped my pacifier into my mouth.. and inflated it! She silenced me, I couldn't even remember the last time she had actually done that.

"Shh, princess, no talkie. Let's get you in one of these," she pulled out the package of new "nighttime" diapers.. they looked easily twice as thick as my usual nighttime diapers, I didn't think I'd be able to walk in those at all. I shook my head as she tore the package open. Something was wrong, April didn't act this way. I lay still as she stripped my shortalls from me, then my shirt, then the diaper. "Oh, you are so tiny and cute, you're perfect. Just perfect." She said as she wiped me down. "Ohhh," she groaned, holding her right breast, "That does not feel good. My little princess will have to help mommy with that." She unfolded the ridiculously thick diaper.. it had four tapes as opposed to the usual two. She lifted my ankles with one hand and laid me down on it... it was like laying on a pillow, my bottom was so far off the bed. I shook my head and looked at her pleadingly. She ignored me and continued, her smile never faltering. "There we go," she said as she pulled the pillow diaper between my legs, forcing them wide apart. She fastened the four tapes and I felt incredibly trapped. I wiggled my legs but I wasn't going anywhere.

"Let's see," April said to herself, "I'm sure I packed it... Oh." She lowered the bars to the crib and put me in it, snapping the rails back in place. I was naked except for the thick diaper. I pulled myself to my feet using the bars. Something was very, very wrong. April was acting... like an Amazon, not like April. She went to the big purple suitcase and started going through it. I was trapped. My legs were spread shoulder-width by the diaper and I was silenced by the pacifier. I couldn't do anything but wait for her to come and get me.

"Here we are," she said in a sing-song voice, holding up.. the mittened sleeper. Why did she even pack that? I hadn't had to wear that forever! She came back and slid the bars down, manipulating me into the sleeper. I couldn't stop her, I shook my head and wiggled in her grip but there was nothing I could do. The back was zipped up, and my hands were useless. "Okay, time for din-din, princess." She scooped me up and laid down on the bed, removing her shirt and bra. I wanted to breastfeed from her.. but not like this! I wanted my April, I wanted to feel close and loved.. this felt wrong, I didn't like it. She removed my pacifier and pulled my face toward her breast. I was hungry.. and it smelled good.. that's what that new smell was, I could smell her milk. I opened my mouth and felt my lips close around her nipple.

"Good girl," April said softly, "Help mommy out. It hurts, princess." I didn't want April to hurt, even if she wasn't quite herself at the moment. I started sucking at her nipple like I would a baby bottle but nothing came out. "Ow sweetie, not like that. Gentle." She stroked my hair and I tried again. I figured out that I had to lay my tongue flat and use my mouth to squeeze at her nipple... it was almost like having to lick and suck at the same time. Once I figured out the trick, the milk started flowing into my mouth steadily... it tasted every bit as amazing as I had ever hoped. Better than Lisa's, better than anything ever. This was ambrosia. I felt my body twitch as I gulped at her milk, my skin felt tingly everywhere... it was euphoric. I sucked greedily and was rewarded by milk and praise. "Oh good girl, princess. That's good, drink it all gone. Get nice and full and make a wet diaper for me, you cute Little thing."

I felt my face flush, I wanted my April back, not this Amazon woman. It wasn't going to stop me from enjoying the milk, however. I sucked greedily, the milk filled my belly, warm and wonderful in a way I had never felt before. After a while, I popped off the nipple, feeling incredibly full.

"Full mama," I heard myself say... and felt my bladder let go. No! The formula in the meat was getting to me through her breastmilk! The thing that was supposed to be protecting me was dooming me. "Wet!" I heard myself announce. This was worse than before, I didn't seem to be able to control my words at all. "Wuv you!"

"Aww princess, I love you too," she patted the front of my diaper, "But you're not done yet. The left one still hurts. Can you help mommy with that?"

She rolled over, flipping me over her body and guided me to the other nipple. I felt so full, but I couldn't stop myself from drinking more. My lips and tongue had left my control and I felt the milk flow into me again. No! I screamed in my head. This is wrong! This isn't what I wanted! I felt myself grow more tired as I grew more full, and before long, I started to nod off.

"Oh no you don't, princess," April's voice floated to me in my near-dream. I felt a sharp pain in my thigh.. she pinched me! "It's not sleepytime for you yet. If you go to sleep now, you'll wake up in the middle of the night fussy and I won't get any rest. No, we need to keep you up for a bit."

"Mama mama," I heard myself say as my body woke up again. April swung me through the air, causing me to giggle wildly.

"Mama loves her princess," she smiled at me. She was still in there somewhere, "Tell me you love me."

"Wuv!" I heard myself say automatically. My skin felt fuzzy again, but was starting to wear off already. I had to focus, I knew I could fight it off. "I.. love.. you, mama." So close.

"You're so cute! You're the best thing that ever happened to me, princess. I just love your lisp right now, too. It's adorable. And look at you in that thick diaper. Can you walk?" She set me down on my feet and took a large step backwards and held her hands out to me. "Come on, princess. Walk to mommy."

I reached out and took a shaky step forward. I had to pivot my whole body, my hips were useless in the thick diaper. I didn't like this. I took another difficult step forward.. and she stepped back again, her hands moving farther from my reach.

"Come on sweetie, show me you can walk. Oh, you're so cute!"

"I don't wike dis," I frowned, focusing on my words. "Please."

"You don't like walking? You can crawl if you want. Can you show mommy your best crawl?"

"No," I frowned, poking the ridiculous padding, "Too thick!"

"No such thing, princess," April smiled at me.. her smile was off, it was wrong somehow. "Maybe we need to put two of these on you?"

I was so shocked by her statement that I fell flat on my butt, though I didn't feel it. The padding had me lifted several inches off the ground. Two of these? She'd only double-diapered me that time in the store.. that awful leak.

"Go ahead sweetie, tell me they're too thick again. We'll put you in a second one and then you'll know that these are just right."

Her words sent a shock through my body. I was stunned. This wasn't April. I didn't know this person!

"I want my mommy!" I wailed. I really did, I wanted my mommy. I wanted my April, my mommy, to snuggle me and hold me tight and make me feel good. This didn't feel good.

"Oh, my poor sweet princess," she said, scooping me up. Suddenly the pacifier was back in my mouth and inflated, "You poor Little girl," she rocked me, patting the ridiculous crotch of the diaper, "I know, it's so close to your bedtime. You can't control yourself at this time of night. Such a shame, I wish I could keep you awake and baby you for hours. I don't think you've ever been this cute before. I wish we had your bouncer or a walker to put you in. It's a shame we're not at home, I'd rush out and buy you a new walker right now, watching you toddle around in that, surrounded by cute little toys... I want to keep you just like this forever. I wish I had brought more outfits with mittens. You don't need your fingers... but it's too late now to go out and buy any, you'd be a sobbing mess by the time we got back."

My eyes were wide with horror. Catalon had changed April. The hormones in the food were turning her into an Amazon mommy... my mommy was gone! My emotions spilled over and I bawled, mourning my mommy.

"Oh fine, let's put you to bed," she sounded irritated. I sobbed as she laid me down in the crib.. and started cuffing me to the bed, just as the maid did. I didn't have the energy to fight. I just cried, I have no idea for how long.. I cried until I passed out.

--

When I woke up, I couldn't move. My wrists and ankles were bound, and I was in the crib. April was snoring heavily in the bed.. and I was trapped. The diaper was cold and soggy between my legs and felt uncomfortable. I was comforted by the fact that I actually needed to go, so I released my bladder into the soggy diaper and felt it grow warm again. That was more comfortable, at least.

"Mommy?" I called softly, "April? April are you.. are you in there?" I called sadly. I wanted my April back so badly, I wanted her to hug me close and tell me everything was going to be okay. I never wanted to hear her call me 'princess' again.

I couldn't see a clock, and the curtains were drawn, so I wasn't sure what time it was. I'm not sure how long I laid there before April's alarm went off. That was strange too, she was usually an early riser.

"Ohh, my head," April groaned, "I feel hung over... and my chest hurts. Kimmy?" she looked around, sitting up topless in bed. "Kimmy! Why are you in the crib? Why are you cuffed?"

She rushed to the crib and lowered the bars.

"Oh April, is it you?"

"Kimmy, what.. did I do this to you? Last night feels so hazy."

"Mommy!" My heart swelled at her return, she was okay! "The formula affected you too! You kept talking about how I didn't need to walk or needed more mittens, how I needed thicker diapers... I thought you were gone forever!"

"Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry," she said softly as she uncuffed me. "I am so sorry, I don't know what came... actually, I do. Donna warned us about this but I didn't realize it was going to be so intense. I am so, so sorry my sweet Little Kimmy."

"Oh mommy, I was so scared," I felt myself starting to cry, "I thought I lost you!" I wrapped my arms around her as best I could as she held me close.

"I'm here, Kimmy. I'm still your mommy. I'm definitely vegetarian for the duration of this trip, though. Suddenly Catalon makes a lot more sense to me, if people are pumping their bodies full of those hormones all the time. I couldn't control myself, I just wanted.. I wanted you to be as little as possible. It felt.. so good," she frowned, "I'm so sorry. That was my first interaction with it as well, I guess I have no resistance either."

"It's okay, mommy. I'm glad you're feeling better. I was really worried."

April carried me to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of milk.

"Let's dump this one out, hopefully all of that is out of my system," she said flatly as she carried both myself and the bottle to the bathroom sink. I watched her dump the delicious smelling milk down the drain. There was no way I should want to drink that, I knew it had the regression formula in it, but I couldn't help being a little sad as it drained away. "How hungry are you? I'd prefer to pump and dump one more time, I think. I don't want to risk you being drugged at the daycare today."

"I'm okay, I think. There's... there's no way I can join you for the recording? I promise I'll be quiet."

"Oh Kimmy," she hugged me so tightly, "After the day we just had, I wish so badly that we could. But there's no way they'd let me bring you in, sweetheart. They're much less understanding here than at home. We'll be using the studio daycare, but we'll be telling them that you are only to be given my breastmilk. I don't think I'll be able to pump again before lunch, so we'll have lunch together. I'll eat while you eat," she laughed and I couldn't help but smile.

"Promise you won't use my head as a plate?" I teased. I needed to get things back to normal. I wanted to forget that last night ever happened. That wasn't April. April was not like that, April would never say or do those things.. My April was right here.

"Hmm, I don't know.. we'll see. It will be nice to be guaranteed a lunch break, and I'll get to check in on you. I'll be honest, I don't have a lot of faith in the Catalon daycares."

"Me either, I'm pretty scared."

"Me too, sweetheart. I'll be very, very glad when this week is done and we're back home. Let's get you changed, okay?"

"Thank you mommy, this diaper is ridiculous."

"That diaper is full, darling. You needed it. You're going to be wearing these at night for at least three weeks, maybe more. I'm sorry. How thirsty are you?"

Now that she mentioned it, I was pretty parched.. my head hurt a bit too, like a hangover.

"I think I'm dehydrated," I frowned, "I feel a little icky."

"We have enough time to check out that organic grocer that Donna mentioned, hopefully they'll have some juice for you. You need to take that supplement we got as well. Do you want to be inward again, or outward?"

"Inward, please."

April changed me into the new daytime diapers, which were still thicker than my old nighttime diapers but I should still be able to waddle around without too much trouble. She helped me into a green gingham sundress, which had big white ruff with pink flowers all over it for the skirt, and a big pocket with the same white and pink flowers. It was a little younger than she usually dressed me...

"Mommy, are you feeling okay? This is.. a little more babyish than usual."

"I'm afraid I packed you more babyish items than usual. I thought it would make things easier on you here, sweetie. Sorry. Now, you sit tight and read while I pump, okay?"

I nodded as she sat me down on the bed and she sat down in the chair in the hotel room. I watched her attach a strange machine to her breasts, which when turned on was sucking the milk out of her. I felt my mouth water at the sight of it, which took me by surprise. My body wanted that milk very badly. I turned away, listening to the rhythm of the pump stealing the most delicious foodstuff ever so she could throw it away. It made my skin crawl a bit at the thought, it was shocking how badly I wanted it. And this was without the addiction additive! I hoped, anyway. 

I focused on my book of Little Tales again, picking up where I left off before the maid had imprisoned me the day before. It hurt a bit to hear the milk going down the drain, but it would probably be worse on me if I drank it. She set the bottles back on the pump and turned it to a self-cleaning mode before donning the carrier and smiling down at me.

Her smile was the sunrise, and I felt myself smiling in return. My April had come back to me. Last night had been terrifying in a way I had never even considered before. It was something I never, ever wanted to relive. I knew at that moment that without a single doubt, I wanted to be with April, my April, forever.

She loaded me into the front carrier again and I was held close to her warmth and love, and we were off.

• Like 8

I will admit, my thoughts were nooooo, she is ruining one of my very very favourite DD stories and I forced myself to continue reading and the sunshine came out, hopefully they find some good stuff at the organic store

12 minutes ago, treasuresman said:

I will admit, my thoughts were no pool, she is ruining one of my very very favourite DD stories and I forced myself to continue reading and the sunshine came out, hopefully they find some good stuff at the organic store

Guest KWOceans

Well, you already know my opinion on this part of the arch, but I love the way this went down, truly. I think that seeing this darker side of April,watching her battle it out, is a wonderful bought of character growth and show of strength. She's my favorite character for sure. I will admit, however, I did feel my heart clench a bit as Kimmy just sat back and cried about wanting her mommy. It was a really powerful moment. Very well written as always, I can't wait to see this darkness you promise in chapter thirty three, because I feel that you pull if off so well; forcing darker elements on the characters and pulling them through stronger than ever, and it's quite a masterpiece when you do. ^-^

Wow, talk about a rollercoaster ride.... I'm scared to see what could happen next with the daycare, but still I can't wait to see it. The additives in the food are freaky and it's going to be a wild ride to see how everything will interact. April may have to watch out for lingering side effects as will Kimmy. I eagerly anticipate your next chapter.

I agree with everyone else, it was great seeing April fight with herself a bit over the hormone reaction. It also makes a bit more sense with how the other Amazons react.