LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

I love the last chapter, to bad the Amazon that dressed as a little wasn't diapered, but still good, I like seeing an amason wearing diapers from time to time. Can't wait for the road trip, this will be great

Thank you for your respons, it does sound like an interesting side story, i so wish that I could write stories, i suck at that, and i am glad that there are those of you out there that can. keep up the good work

Wow, you are quick to reply! Given that Barcelona is the capital of the independent-minded Spanish region of Catalonia in our dimension, I immediately recognized the connection. I was about to reply to the message from treasureman but I had to go eat and now I see you have got there already! Mind you, in our world, Catalonia is generally seen as one of the most progressive regions, so the parallel isn't complete.

I wonder if they had an artist like Gaudi in your take on the Diaper Dimension... I also wonder whether there can be some language difficulties - almost no-one outside the region speaks Catalan, but lots of people speak Spanish. If you followed that parallel, April might be able to be make herself understood, but if they switched to the local language, she might be out of her depth. Depending on her language abilities, Kimmy might or might not be able to understand a word in either language. But I guess that would all be a needless extra complication. Science and fantasy fiction usually seems to ignore language issues, so I'm sure your readers will be just as happy if you do too.

Anyway, thanks for another great chapter; I had been thinking you needed to introduce a bit of hardship for your protagonists to overcome. I though that maybe daycare was going to provide that, but a trip to another culture is a much bigger deal.

36 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

Wow, you are quick to reply! Given that Barcelona is the capital of the independent-minded Spanish region of Catalonia in our dimension, I immediately recognized the connection. I was about to reply to the message from treasureman but I had to go eat and now I see you have got there already! Mind you, in our world, Catalonia is generally seen as one of the most progressive regions, so the parallel isn't complete.

I wonder if they had an artist like Gaudi in your take on the Diaper Dimension... I also wonder whether there can be some language difficulties - almost no-one outside the region speaks Catalan, but lots of people speak Spanish. If you followed that parallel, April might be able to be make herself understood, but if they switched to the local language, she might be out of her depth. Depending on her language abilities, Kimmy might or might not be able to understand a word in either language. But I guess that would all be a needless extra complication. Science and fantasy fiction usually seems to ignore language issues, so I'm sure your readers will be just as happy if you do too.

Anyway, thanks for another great chapter; I had been thinking you needed to introduce a bit of hardship for your protagonists to overcome. I though that maybe daycare was going to provide that, but a trip to another culture is a much bigger deal.

I was actually worried about using Catalon as a name initially because of the Catalonian push for independence - not that it's a bad thing,

Really enjoying the story!

I sorta liked it being "And then Kimmy got what she wanted." There aren't enough stories like that, where the protagonist lives a mostly happy life. Hopefully, nothing too awful happens to poor Kimmy.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, herezulo said:

Really enjoying the story!

I sorta liked it being "And then Kimmy got what she wanted." There aren't enough stories like that, where the protagonist lives a mostly happy life. Hopefully, nothing too awful happens to poor Kimmy.

That's actually why I started writing this one in the first place.

Part 27

The week went by too quickly. Sadie was leaving me alone at LittleGarden and I got to play with Melanie each day, but Miss Anabelle hadn't shown up again. I really wanted to talk to her. April and I didn't get to spend a ton of quality time together, there was a lot of running around to do when she wasn't in the studio. We had to go to the doctor and I had to get a shot, but the Littles doctor she took me to was very nice about everything. The only snag we hit was at the ID office.

"Here's the passport for your Little, Ms. Morris," she smiled, "And she is a cutie. Look at that photo!"

I had smiled my biggest, happiest smile for the passport photo. April beamed.

"There's just one more thing, we highly recommend that because you're traveling to Catalon, you get the coded collar that matches the passport."

"My Kimmy doesn't need a collar, ma'am," April declined the older woman's offer politely.

"Have you been to Catalon recently? You mentioned you're headed to Barcelon itself, right?"

"Yes, that's right.. but no, it's been quite a while since I've been there."

"They passed a law requiring all Littles to be collared or tagged, Ms. Morris, I highly, highly recommend that you get the coded collar. You can encode it to only unlock with your DNA scan. Your Little will be much safer. If not... the Albion Embassy doesn't cover Littles, I'm afraid." She looked scared on my behalf, and I was positively terrified.

"I'll wear the collar, mommy," I said softly, "I don't want to get in trouble there."

"What a good Little you have, Ms. Morris - please, listen to her. It's just a necklace. When you get home, it can come off and no one will ever be the wiser."

"All right," April sighed, holding me tightly, "Kimmy, what color should we get?"

"I'm afraid it's got to be pink, Ms. Morris. You have a female Little, so Catalon law states that your Little must wear a pink collar when visiting. We'll put the Albion red and white near the clasp. But you do get to pick what name is printed on it," she offered, hoping to appease April.

"'Kimmy Morris' is fine," April said, "And thank you for looking out for us, we really appreciate it. You're right, I would be positively heartbroken if something should happen to my little Kimmy. She's very important to me."

I smiled and snuggled into her arms. I wasn't happy that I'd have to wear a collar, but honestly - it wouldn't be that bad. It was just jewelry, and if it would keep me out of trouble in Catalon, I was all for it.

"It'll be okay, mommy," I assured her, "It's just jewelry."

"Aww," the clerk melted a bit, hurrying off to prepare the item that I hoped would keep me safe on my visit.

--

We sat together in the back seat of the car and slowly opened the box. It was a collar. Like you'd put on a pet, it was a soft pink leather with a steel plate that read "Kimmy Morris" and had the Albion flag near the clasp.

"We should," April hesitated, obviously uncomfortable, "We should try it on before we leave the documentation office, just in case there's something wrong. We should test it to make sure it works."

I nodded and held my hair out of the way, leaning forward as best I could in my unbuckled reclined sitting position in the carseat. April gently pulled the collar around my neck and tapped the clasp. There was a small beep and a tiny hiss... the collar was tight but not too tight. I could breathe, I could turn my head and flex, but I was very aware of it.

"Try to take it off," April instructed me. I nodded and started fumbling at the clasp. I tried prying it open, I tried finding a seam, I tried tugging hard at the clasp to get it to pop.. there was no way I was getting this off myself. April nodded, her face grim and tapped the clasp gently. It beeped twice and let go, falling into my lap. I let out a small sigh of relief.

"It's not so bad, mommy," I laid my hand gently on hers, she was trembling a bit. I picked the collar up and handed it back to her so she could put it in the box. "It doesn't hurt."

"Oh Kimmy," she smiled weakly down at me, "You're such a good girl. When we get home from our trip, I will take you to the store and buy you anything you want. We'll have quite a check coming from this one."

"Actually," I blushed, "There is something I want... " My cheeks burned.

"What is it, sweetheart? You're such a wonderful girl, I'll give you anything I can."

"I was wondering... when we get back.. if we could... " my face felt hot as I stammered, I clenched my eyes shut and blurted it out, "Will you breastfeed me please?"

April's soft, musical laugh greeted me and I opened my eyes slowly. She was beaming down at me, the whole car was lit up by her love.

"Of course, my darling. I didn't know you wanted that," she smiled at me, stroking my face, "I would love to be that close to you. I'll get the necessary medicines the moment we get back."

"Thank you," I said quietly, "I would like that."

She kissed me on the forehead and buckled me in, and we were off for one more night at home before we started our next adventure. It was strange, but I felt I was going to miss my crib.

-- 

After dinner and once all the bags were packed and everything was ready, it was time to get ready for bed. I was dressed in a simple white nightgown with my usual nighttime diaper.. and April carried me to her room.

"I know it's best for Littles to sleep in their cribs, it's safest... but I really want you close to me tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day and I could really use some extra snuggles. Is that okay? Will you stay still in bed with me?"

"Of course, mommy. Snuggling with you is the best," I smiled at her, "I've got no reason to go anywhere at all."

I wished strongly that she were ready to breastfeed already... that would be the best way to go to sleep. But falling asleep in her arms, in her bed.. that was a pretty close second. She laid down, her arm under my head like a pillow and I snuggled into her breasts. She smelled wonderful, the soap smell from her freshly cleaned face mixing with the minty toothpaste, I breathed it in and relaxed. She stroked my hair slowly as I drifted off.

When I awoke the next morning, April was carrying me out of the house. I was dressed in shortalls and a shirt, with a nighttime diaper underneath. I had no idea if it was the same one or not, but it was dry. She was laying me down gently in the carrier and buckling me in, the sun wasn't up yet.

"Shhh," she said softly, pushing my pacifier between my lips, "Go back to sleep, it's too early for you." It wasn't hard to do. I closed my eyes and sucked the pacifier.. I may or may not have been imagining it was April.

I awoke again, but this time we were standing in a long line with lots of people... at the airport, I was guessing. I was strapped into the carrier, my face was a little wet from drool. I grabbed my pacifier, it was clipped to the front pocket of my shortalls and popped it in my mouth, looking around. We were in a sea of Amazons. If I hadn't already felt tiny, this would do it for sure. April was carrying me and a small bag, her guitar and the big bag we packed must have already been checked. Security didn't seem as crazy here as it was where I was from... the airport flowed smoothly and people were just interested in getting to their destinations. I yawned and stretched, it didn't look like too many other Amazons were taking their Littles on this flight. Honestly, that worried me.

"Mommy," I called softly after we had taken a seat, waiting to board the plane, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, sweetheart," April laughed quietly, "You're not supposed to worry about me, silly. It's my job to worry about you." She picked up the carrier and set it in her lap, so I was facing her, her face filling my view. Her smile was the sun, I was warmed by it.

"I love you, mommy," I smiled up at her, my heart full of love.

"Oh my goodness! What an adorable Little you have! How did you train her to say 'I love you' like that? It was perfect!" an Amazon woman had sat down next to April and was joining our moment uninvited. Her lipstick was the wrong shade for her skin and her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a tight bun. I couldn't see much more of her than that.

"Love," April smiled, "Littles need lots of love. If you love them openly, they will love you back."

"Ohhh," the woman nodded, "you've got her addicted. She's not twitchy at all, she's really adorable. You've done a good job."

"No," April frowned, "Kimmy isn't addicted to anything. She's lucid and free-willed. Talk to her, if you like."

"Hi," I said to the lady, waving, "My name is Kimmy, what's your name?"

"Hi Kimmy, I'm Natalie," the woman said, obviously skeptical, "You are a cutie, how old are you?"

"Ten months, ma'am," I say, knowing she has zero interest in my actual age, "My mommy says I speak well for my age."

"I agree with your mommy, cutie pie. What's your favorite food?"

"Peanut butter and jelly!" I lie, Lisa's milk is much better than that, but I'm keeping that to myself. The cookies taste better, but I'm probably never eating another one of those, ever. Hopefully soon I'll be able to answer that April's milk is the best thing ever, but for now peanut butter will do.

"Oh Littles do love that, don't they. I don't think I've ever met a Little who didn't like peanut butter," she was staring intensely at my eyes.

"I'm not on any regression formula, ma'am. I drink mostly apple juice," I smile.

"Oh, she is a sharp cookie, isn't she?" she looks back to April, "How did you get her to be so compliant? She's not screaming, she's not fighting, and she's not drugged - how do you do it?"

"Mommy loves me, ma'am," I answer politely, "I... I used to be angry and sad, but she helped me. It wasn't always easy."

"Love," April smiled, "Littles need lots and lots of love. If you can help them through their damage, they are wonderful companions."

"I will say this, I am envious of you. My Little would never have a conversation like this. He'd either pop off with something rude or refuse to talk at all. I'm impressed. Maybe all that hippy stuff isn't complete nonsense, huh?"

"Maybe," April smiled kindly, ignoring the woman's probably unintentional insult. "Maybe it's not too late for you and your Little, help heal the damage from his old life and maybe he'll bloom." April stroked my cheek as she smiled down at me, and I put the pacifier back in my mouth.

"Love... " the woman said, her voice distant.

The crew for the plane announced we were boarding, so we were separated from Natalie. I hoped she'd give her Little a chance.

Before long, the carrier was strapped down to an airplane seat and we were prepping to take off. April had a bottle handy for me, and my paci, and Harry Otter, and a book to read. I hadn't flown often in the place I was from, and flying while strapped into a baby carrier in a wet diaper was certainly new. Takeoff was a breeze in the padded carrier, and I was able to relieve the pressure on my ears easily by drinking from the bottle. This was probably going to be the most pleasant flying experience I had ever had.

• Like 6

A thought occurred to me: if the Amazons in Albion are finding an caring for "damaged" Littles, could the ones in Catalon be criminal Littles sent to the diaper dimension in lieu of other punishment? Could certainly explain the heightened strictness.

I still say Yeah Road Trip!! I am glad she is bringing Kimmy and hope it gives them a chance to bond more. The collar is an interesting touch and really shows how you are branching from other portions of the dimension. You acknowledge how different they all are yet create your own corner...very well done. I hope there isn't too much trouble for Kimmy and April and look forward to reading more and seeing Gwen again. Love it so far!!

The idea of an ABDL Amazon actually appealed to me in a big way. I think in some ways it is even more tragic for them then it is for us as they can appreciate the intelligence that Littles have in their own dimension and the question of "why

This trip is going to be an eye opener for April as much as Kimmy. I want to see how they will both react to a part of the world that will frown on how nicely April treats Kimmy. How is April going to trust anyone to watch Kimmy long enough to do her job? And somehow I think sushi will not be on the menu for Kimmy. :)

Part 28

"We're beginning our final descent into Barcelon, the temperature on the ground is a warm and dry 26 degrees. Thank you for flying Albion Air, we appreciate your business."

"Mommy," I said softly, "we should probably put on the.. you know.. "

My nighttime diaper was soaked after the long flight and I was now asking the woman I loved to put a collar around my neck. My life had changed a lot in the past six weeks... but it felt mostly good. This trip would be over before either of us knew it and we'd be back home, laughing about how we were worried about nothing. April pulled the small box out of her purse and I did my best to pull my hair out of the way. She slid the collar around my neck gently and tapped the clasp. Once again, it sealed with a tiny hiss and I was wearing a constant reminder of April's protection.

"It's okay," I laid my hand on April's, who was frowning, "it actually makes me feel protected. We're in a different place, and this says that I'm your Little and no one else can touch me."

She returned the smile but didn't reply, looking nervously out the window.

We landed and headed to the baggage carousel, waiting for April's big purple suitcase and her reinforced guitar case. I felt bad, I wished I could help.. she had to carry me too. A giant bag, a guitar, a carry on, and a Little in a carrier wasn't going to be easy to handle.

"Ow!" a cry came from the carousel as.. a cage fell onto the conveyer. There was a Little inside, bound hand and foot to the walls of a dog carrier. He was dressed in a footed sleeper and had a pacifier strapped to his face, and a very thick diaper on underneath. I looked on in horror as he rotated slowly away from us, only to be picked up by a large Amazon man.

"You will be quiet," the man growled as he picked up the cage-carrier and walked off with his other bags. April laid a hand on my stomach as she watched. Catalon was worse than I had imagined. How was it even legal to transport a person in a cage like that!? The trip could not be over soon enough. April loaded all the bags and my carrier onto a rolling cart and started pushing us towards the transportation exit. I don't think I saw a single walking Little in the airport, they were mostly in carriers and strollers.. thankfully I didn't see any more cages either. I breathed a sigh of relief, maybe that guy was the anomaly and not the rule.

The hotel shuttle came reasonably quickly and the driver helped us load up. There was a lone Amazon woman traveling, and a man with a Little girl in his lap. She had a collar on too, a pink one with black trim. She stared blankly into space. She was wearing just a light blue onesie and her diaper was very thick, her legs were spread apart by it, each of her legs were draped on either side of one of the Amazon's, who had one hand wrapped around her waist and resting on her tummy. She blinked slowly, but didn't appear to be looking at anything.. her eyes were very cloudy, like Susie's at the park but worse. A thin line of drool escaped the corner of her mouth, wet and shiny coming from behind the shield of her pacifier.

"Daddy," her voice was soft, but it carried in the quiet shuttle, "I love you." She didn't blink, she didn't smile as she said it. He kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too, my little doll."

I shuddered and tried not to stare.. that could have been me. I stayed completely silent during the trip, I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep, my pulse quickened with fear for the Little girl. The only sound that came from me the entire trip was a soft hiss from my diaper. I stayed "asleep" as April carried us in and someone helped her with the bags.

"May I help you?" It was disorienting to pretend to sleep, I could only imagine what people looked like. The voice was female, young.. bored.

"Yes, I'd like to check in. The reservation should be under April Morris, arranged by Marty Walker," April sounded nervous. I didn't blame her, I wanted to get to the room, too.

"Welcome Ms. Morris, I just need your initials here and your signature here. Would you prefer a crib or a cage to be provided to your room for your Little?"

"Crib, please," April's voice was wooden as she responded.

"When would you like the complimentary nanny service? It's good for one hour per night, we'll watch your Little in your room."

"No nanny, thank you."

"Are you sure? It's one of the most popular amenities here."

"Absolutely sure, thank you."

"All right, Ms. Morris. Everything is ready to go, here is your key. Just a reminder, Littles in the rooms must be silent after 11 PM, or they must be confined to the hotel nursery. You can check your Little in any time you'd like, we have the latest and greatest RoboNannies."

I clamped my teeth down on the nipple of the pacifier to keep silent. I'd made it so far, I didn't want to cry out now.

"Thank you very much. I'm quite tired from the flight, I'll be heading to my room. Please have my bags sent up?" April carried just me and what I was betting was her guitar, she wasn't letting either of us out of her sight.

"Of course, Ms. Morris, I hope you enjoy your stay!"

I heard the elevator door close and peeked my eyes open a bit.. we were alone. I looked up at April, she was obviously agitated. I felt bad again that she had to carry me, this would be easier if she didn't. I wondered if she'd be happier if I had stayed in a RoboNursery back home... I felt awful that she was so miserable.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. She just smiled down at me and pressed a finger to the shield of my pacifier and shushed me quietly.

Once we were safely in the room, she set the carrier on the bed and breathed a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry," I repeated, louder, pulling the pacifier from my mouth, "You should have been able to check me into a RoboNursery back home, this is so hard on you!"

"Oh Kimmy," April smiled sadly, reaching down, unbuckling me, and pulling me out of the carrier. She picked me up and put my chin over her shoulder, holding me tight to her body and rocking back and forth. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as best I could and closed my eyes, "My little Kimmy, you're so sweet. Don't feel bad that you came along, don't feel bad that there are things you are afraid of. I love you and I'm glad you're with me. It's scary, but if you were so far away from me I'd spend all my time worried that you were okay. We chose to bring you with me together, please don't feel guilty about it. I'm here for you and I'm glad you're here with me."

"I love you, mommy," I said softly into her ear.

"I love you too, my precious Little girl. You are so wonderful."

She stood there, holding me, rocking, the two of us in a loving embrace for what seemed like an eternity and no time at all.

"I need to take a shower, I feel yucky from all the travel," April said to me as she put me down gently on the bed. "Do you need a change first?"

"Yes please," I poked the diaper through the shortalls, it was pretty full. She smiled and laid me down, I closed my eyes listening to the "pop pop pop" of the snaps along the inner seams of the shortalls. All of my clothes that weren't skirts or dresses had them, and something about the sound of the snaps popping open, something about the feeling of being fully dressed but still exposed to the woman who loved me made me feel very comforted. I popped the pacifier back in my mouth and suckled loudly for her, making a happy sound in my throat.

"Oh, someone likes getting a fresh diaper, huh? You were such a good girl on the plane, and in the airport, and on the ride, and in the lobby. You have come a long way, my sweet girl. Thank you for being cautious and smart about what you say and when. This place is definitely not as safe as home."

I nodded - it was hard sometimes, but I had to trust April, she wouldn't steer me wrong. The wet diaper was gone and a fresh one was being pulled over me, pillow soft and smelling nice. The sounds of the tape ripping and fastening as they sealed me into yet another diaper was oddly comforting as well. It felt good to be in a comfy, dry daytime diaper as opposed to the wet nighttime one she removed. I was a Little, I was April's Little, and she would always keep me safe and comfortable. As the last of the snaps closed, I opened my eyes and reached for her, opening and closing my hands. April laughed and leaned down, giving me a big hug where I lay. I wrapped my arms around her again, determined not to let her go... but she gently pushed me back to the bed with one huge hand.

"I'll come snuggle you after my shower, sweetie. Sit here and read your book, I'll only be a moment." She handed me the book of Little Tales, it was a collection of stories all centering around Littles finding love in the arms of an Amazon. It was nice. I identified with a lot of the Littles, and there was always a happy ending. April headed off to the bathroom and closed the door, followed by the sound of the gushing shower. I laid back on the enormous bed, just a single pillow would make a reasonably comfortable bed for me, and enjoyed my book.

Until there was a knock on the door.

"Housekeeping, we have your bags and the crib for your Little."

"Mommy," I called, "the people are here with your bags." I didn't think she could hear me. The people would just have to come back. It would be an ordeal just for me to get off the bed, there was no way I could let them in.

And then the door opened, and an older woman with dark brown hair in a bob wearing a hotel uniform came in, wheeling a crib in.

"I'll just... Oh my goodness, look at you!" She rushed over to the bed and scooped me up, "Oh, you almost fell you poor thing. Did your mommy leave you on the bed all by yourself? That's awful!"

"I'm fine, really, she's.. " The pacifier silenced my words, and she pumped it five times! My jaw ached a little as the rubber nipple forced my mouth open and held my tongue down. I whimpered. I tried to call for April, but I was completely silenced.

"This just won't do, it's a good thing I brought your crib. It would have been awful to find you crying on the floor. Let's just put you in here where you'll be safe."

The crib was solid steel with a thin matress and teddy bear sheets. She held me to her hip with one arm, rolled the crib into the corner, and lowered the bars. She laid me down.. and started fastening cuffs around my wrists. I pulled against her and was rewarded with a slap on the skin of my thigh. It hurt! She was so strong. I went limp, tears coming to my eyes from the stinging pain.

"Bad girl," she put a finger to the collar around my neck, "Bad Kimmy. You should know better than to fight. You're in your crib, you're going to lay down safely until your mommy is done with her shower, you naughty thing."

I didn't struggle further as she secured my wrists and ankles, my thigh hurt a lot where she slapped me.

"There, your mommy will be much happier now that you're in your proper place," she leaned in close and stared at my eyes, "Oh dear, it looks like your formula wore off. I'll remember to keep a treat for you in my pocket for next time."

My eyes shot wide open and I shook my head.

"Oh, I see.. your mommy doesn't know you fought it off, huh? Naughty girl. I'll remember you, naughty Kimmy."

She raised the bars to the crib and finished wheeling April's bags in and left. I thrashed in the bonds, but there was no way I was getting out of this. I just hoped April finished her shower before the maid came back. I felt thoroughly trapped, I was in a steel crib, wearing a collar, my arms and legs were restrained to the point that all I could do was wiggle, and in this position, the ever present diaper felt confining as well. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long.

"Kimmy!" April cried as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She rushed over to the crib and lowered the side, looking to soothe my whimpering. She deflated the pacifier and started undoing the cuffs. "My poor Kimmy, what happened?"

"The maid came with your bags and the crib, I tried to tell her I was fine but she overinflated the pacifier and strapped me down.. it hurt. She said she'd have a treat with a regression formula when she came back. I'm scared, April."

"I'm so sorry I left you alone, sweetie," she drew me into her arms and hugged me tight, "I will be more careful with you. I'm so sorry this happened to you, sweetie."

"It's okay," I breathed in April's scent, enjoying the feel of her bare flesh, "I'm okay. I'm okay, I'm sorry."

"Shhh," she rocked me gently, "I'll tell the front desk you're allergic to the regression formula, we'll make sure the staff doesn't try to give you any. Everything will be fine. You have nothing to be sorry about, you didn't do anything wrong." She moved me to the bed and kissed my forehead. "We've had a long day already, and we still need to get some dinner. I don't think you're sleeping in that crib tonight, I want you close to me."

That was fine with me.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Fontaine said:

No I don't think so. I totally believe that this is the right move to do. I only made a comment because the story has been so light and gentle so far that a dark turn really makes it stand out. I mean that is the point right? I hope i didn't come across as discouraging >__<

I've read