LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making the Best of It: A Tale of Love and Acceptance in Two Acts

Great story so far. April loves Kimmy and want to be gentle with Kimmy but it seems the rest of the world is pushing her to be more forceful and April might grudgingly agree. I'm nervous for Kimmy but I can't help but wonder what April will do for Kimmy's own good.

Part 14

The next few days were wonderful. April introduced me to the ukulele, which is what the tiny guitar was... I felt silly because I knew what a ukulele was, I'd just never seen such a tiny instrument be so big before. She had a smaller version for me, but it was still quite large, almost the size of a standard guitar for me back home. We spent the days playing music, she taught me chords and we sang songs. Otherwise, I mostly stayed quiet, I kept myself to one word replies and I nodded or shook my head where that would do. The days were fun, the meals were simple, but at night I slept in the crib and I felt alone. Music wasn't all we did, but we did a lot of it and I was feeling pretty comfortable with the instrument after three days... I couldn't make sounds anywhere near as beautiful as April, but I was happy. We had something special to share, just she and I. I imagined most Littles didn't get to learn a musical instrument, and I took great solace in the fact that April had not decided the best course of action was to pretend to be something she wasn't... a standard Amazon "mother". In my alone times when April was busy, I was often in the playpen or the bouncer - I thought about Miss Michelle and Lisa, I hadn't seen anyone but April since that last day at the LittleGarden. Not that that was a bad thing, but I wondered how they were doing.

On the evening of the fourth day, I found myself sitting on the floor, finally unconfined and finishing up my carousel... I was coloring it in. I was being meticulous. The dot-to-dot was incredibly detailed, when I was done it had turned out to be eight hundred dots, and I was determined to make it a masterpiece. I wasn't particularly artistically inclined, I had some fun with watercolor painting back home, but it wasn't like I had any other skills I needed to hone here, so I decided I was going to devote my free time and effort to art, one drawing at a time. They say you can become professional-level at anything if you put 10,000 hours into it and I knew that to be true from my computer programming work back home. I was really good because I devoted all of my time to it. Not that it would be of any use here, my main skills to remember here were being cheerful, talking in small sentences and timing my bladder and bowels for maximum comfort. I couldn't play with the ukulele unless April was playing too, so this was something else to do when she was busy, and it felt really good to build up two different creative skills.

"Make sure your tongue is at the perfect angle while you color, sweetie," April laughed as she passed by me. I realized I was sticking my tongue out of the corner of my mouth in concentration, it was an old habit. I laughed and popped the pacifier that was clipped to my shortalls in my mouth. I liked these shortalls, they had a big pocket on the front and flower embroidery around the legs. April dressed me mostly in what could be considered "childish" clothing rather than "babyish" clothing and I was very grateful. I had a yellow t-shirt on underneath with fairies dancing on it, and my daytime diaper was clean and dry. Today was a good day so far. Things were mostly back to normal, but I know that April was still trying to find some way to "socialize" me. She spent a little bit of time on the phone each day, looking for an activity for me to join so I could bond with some Littles. I know she had been on the phone with a tumbling place and a ballet class.. I really, really didn't want to do ballet. I shuddered at the thought of waddling around on a stage with a diaper bulge under a tutu while Amazons cooed at me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Coming!" April called, when she opened the door she sounded very happy, "Lisa! It's so good to see.. OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT... " April cut off in a squeal of glee.

I got up and walked over to the door to see what was going on. I peered around April's leg, she had her arms wrapped around Lisa, who had one arm around April.. the other hand was full. She was holding the hand of a Little! A Little girl with long brown hair with a big blue bow on top... she had big, pretty grey eyes and was sucking on a blue pacifier. She was wearing an Alice-in-Wonderland looking blue dress with the gauzy apron and everything, but it was very short and a very thick nighttime diaper poked out from underneath, covered by a pair of white tights. She had on shiny black shoes.. her expression was nervous, but not upset. She was pretty.. and taller than me by about 4-5 inches.

"Come in, come in!" April pulled Lisa inside and closed the door, then crouched down next to the new girl, "And who is this angel?"

"Mewanee," the girl said softly and quietly... and she curtsied!

"OH My Goodness, that is so cute, Lisa," but April suddenly had a concerned look in her eye, "but did you..."

"Did I what?"

"I know I said I wouldn't tell you what to do with your own Little, Lisa.. but did you get her reprogrammed? You can't have had her very long..."

"What?" Lisa laughed, "No! No no, goodness no. Although I totally understand why you'd think that, is Kimmy okay? I read all those books you gave me."

"She's fine," April said as she stood up and faced Lisa, "How long have you had a Little?"

"I honestly didn't plan on getting one so quickly, I just went down to register at the adoption office.. Melanie practically fell into my lap, we've been inseparable for the past week. I would have told you sooner, but we had to go through a quarantine. You have no idea how lucky I got, she's perfect for me!"

"Perfect for you?" April looked a little skeptical, "You're not exactly a girly-girl, Lisa."

"I know, I know!" Lisa laughed, "I'll tell you all about it over a cup of coffee, but first let's introduce our girls!"

Melanie had been glancing around the house while the Amazons talked, she seemed unsure of herself, but that was pretty understandable. If she'd only been here a week, she probably wasn't even used to being stuck in diapers yet and it looked like Lisa was keeping her in thick ones. I wasn't terribly surprised, seeing as how it was Lisa who wanted to see me in those awful tattletale diapers in the first place. I felt so bad for poor Melanie already. The Amazons looked down at us, I was practically hiding behind April's leg.

"Kimmy," April said, "introduce yourself to our guest." She was watching me closely since we hadn't made any progress on the "socializing" front. I thought hard for a moment about what the correct "Little" way to do this was.

"Um," I peered out from April's leg, "nice to meet you Melanie. My name is Kimmy, would you like to come color with me?"

"Awwwww," the Amazons melted at me, which made me blush.

"Hewwo Kimmy," Melanie said around her pacifier, still very quietly. I wondered if Lisa allowed her to take it out, "yes pwease."

I started to walk back over to my activity book.. I wasn't going to let Melanie color on my carousel, but we could start a new picture together. I didn't make it very far before I was scooped up, however.

"Not so fast, Kimmy," April plopped me down in the playpen and pulled it over so she'd have a better view of it from the kitchen, "I don't want you and Melanie coloring alone just yet. I haven't seen my best friend in a week, we're going to go catch up while you play with her new Little in your playpen. I'm watching you, I expect you to be nice."

I nodded and waited while Lisa lowered Melanie into the playpen too. I'd never had another Little in my playpen, or in this house.. I wasn't sure what to do. The Amazons dropped some toys in the playpen and I snatched Harry Otter quickly. Melanie just sat there quietly while April and Lisa went into the kitchen.

"Um, I like your dress," I said cautiously to Melanie. "Can you take out the pacifier so we can talk? Or is it stuck?"

She took out the pacifier and let it dangle by its clip from her dress. Her legs were splayed wide from her thick diaper, she looked really nervous. Was she afraid of me?

"So.. you've been with Lisa a week. She can be pretty fun.. has she been nice to you?"

"My mommy is a very nice lady... " Melanie said softly, but she was looking down at the ground.

"Are you scared, Melanie? I won't be mean to you, and April is a nice Amazon, you're safe here. Are you embarrassed about your diapers?"

Melanie nodded and blushed seven shades of red. I pulled the leg of my shortalls to one side and showed Melanie my diaper, as best I could.

"It's okay, I have to wear diapers too, all Littles do. That's what they call people where we're from. We're so much smaller than they are, we're practically children to them. It's not so bad, you got a nice one - Lisa is my friend. Well, she's April's best friend but she's my friend too. None of us want to wear diapers, it's just the way it is. If it makes you feel better, mine is wet right now."

Melanie mumbled something, still looking down. I couldn't tell what she was saying.

"Do you... do you miss where we came from?"

Melanie looked up at me, her eyes a little glossy with tears, and I felt stupid. I shouldn't have said anything, it's so hard when you first get here.

"No," she said firmly, the loudest word she'd said yet. There was something off about her voice, "I like it here, I like my mommy. She's nice to me."

Something wasn't right.. I was getting a very weird vibe from Melanie and I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

"Oh, I like April too, she's nice to me.. but I still miss my home. I miss cheeseburgers and drinks at the bar with the girls, y'know?"

Ugh, why was talking to Littles so hard? Talking with people was never this hard back home. I thought hard about what April would want me to do, and I offered Harry Otter to Melanie.

"Melanie, I want to share with you. This is Harry Otter, he's my favorite toy, he makes me happy."

"Harry Otter," Melanie laughed.. her laugh wasn't quite right either, there was something strange there, she took Harry from my offering hands and hugged him. "Thank you, Kimmy. You're real nice."

My eyes were drawn to Melanie's throat... I saw a hint of an adam's apple bob.

"You're a boy!" I shouted, figuring out what seemed off. As soon as I said that, Melanie burst into tears, sobbing like I'd punched her in the face. Lisa came tearing through the door faster than I'd ever seen an Amazon move and swept Melanie up. I stared as Lisa sat down on the couch with Melanie and within moments, Melanie was latched on to Lisa's breast and was suckling away.

"Kimmy!" April towered over the playpen, "What did you do to poor Melanie?"

"I didn't do anything honest!" I pleaded, "I even shared Harry Otter!"

"Then why was Melanie crying like that?"

"I don't know, I.. um, I.. April, Melanie is a boy."

"And why do you think Melanie would cry when you said that?" April had her hands on her hips, "How would you feel if someone said that to you?"

"Oh no," my body flooded with guilt and I stood at the edge of the playpen nearest Melanie, "Mellie, I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! You're so pretty! Lisa, Lisa.. I'm sorry I was mean to Mellie."

Lisa was talking softly to Melanie and stroking her hair, I couldn't tell what she was saying. April picked me up and I watched them. Lisa unlatched Melanie, who was calmer now and held her tight. April sat down next to Lisa, and soon Melanie and I were side by side, two diapered adults sitting in the laps of giants. I felt terrible for making her cry.

"Mommy says that the doctor is going to fix my voice and my adam's apple in two weeks," Melanie said softly, "I hate them. They make me feel ugly. I don't want anyone to see me before they're fixed."

"Were you.. were you transgender before you came here?" I asked cautiously, not wanting to upset her again. Transgender people existed in my world, they had a hard time.. I knew a couple and was pretty good friends with one. It never even occurred to me to wonder how a trans person would handle being brought here. Melanie nodded, not looking at me. "I'm very sorry that I said that, Melanie.. you're so pretty, I couldn't figure out why you were being so quiet."

"Mellie was afraid you wouldn't like her, Kimmy," Lisa said, stroking her Little's hair, "I told her all about you and how sweet you were. Melanie did not have an easy time in her world, she needs a lot of love now that she's here. Melanie is my baby girl and I love her no matter what her voice sounds like."

"I love you, mommy," Melanie smiled up at Lisa. I felt a pang at how quickly and effortlessly Melanie and Lisa connected, I felt rotten that April and I had the rough patches we did. Melanie seemed to be a better Little than me...

"Kimmy," Lisa said to me, "you get to pick the Littles' dinner. One of you will have a jar of baby food - peaches, and one of you will have a peanut butter sandwich. You get to pick, who is getting what?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" April asked Lisa, "I know I said it was okay, but that was before Melanie got her feelings hurt."

Melanie looked nervous, I felt on the spot... like I was in a test.

"I think it's okay, honestly.. I think this is good for both of them," Lisa continued, "Well Kimmy, what will it be?"

I felt torn. The sandwiches were my favorite food here, getting one for dinner would be a treat, they were usually a lunchtime food. I really, really didn't want to eat baby food, but it felt really wrong to doom poor Melanie to that. I had avoided baby food this whole time and Lisa already knew how much I hated blended food. Was this a test to see how nice I would be to her new Little?

I looked from April to Lisa to Melanie, trying to decide...

• Like 6
1 minute ago, little Shao said:

Doesn't seem like much of a choice to me, poor kimmy, she won't like that babyfood at all.

Also giving her this choice, if her only job is to be happy, doesn't make sense at all.

It wasn't April that gave her the choice, April was a little uncomfortable about it after the emotional turmoil.

Lisa, on the other hand, has an ornery streak in her sense of humor.

27 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

It wasn't April that gave her the choice, April was a little uncomfortable about it after the emotional turmoil.

Lisa, on the other hand, has an ornery streak in her sense of humor.

Yeah I noticed it like a minute after making the comment, so I editet the post, but I guess you were faster xD

7 minutes ago, little Shao said:

Yeah I noticed it like a minute after making the comment, so I editet the post, but I guess you were faster xD

I like it a lot when people comment on the story!

Personally I would take the baby food and leave the sandwich for Melanie. Taking the sandwich just seems mean to me and counterproductive to starting a relationship with someone new. And, I believe the amazons would see it as endearing.

I'd want the sandwich. I don't really like baby food as it were and I don't really like peaches. Even still, in order to keep the peace I'd choose the peaches

I am absolutely thrilled that this part sparked a discussion, I love some of the thoughts I read here :D

10 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Title stil reflects last update. I'm already ready for the next part.....

I think Kimmy might ask for a compromise but will potentially end up with the baby food. She wants to be good and yet wants the sandwich. I like how Melanie is introduced and certainly an interesting twist of events given the gender situation. (Not that it is a situation, but issue stand topic seemed like the wrong words to use as well) I am not surprised Lisa has a Little now but certainly the gender part. I look forward to them coloring and spending time together throughout the story and watching the relationship. Hopefully this helps Kimmy. Looking forward to more!

Thanks to everyone who commented!

Part 15

The dinner choice was in my hands, and I didn't like it.

"I'll take the baby food, Mellie can have the sandwich," I sighed sadly.

"Oh please mommy, may I have the peaches please, they're my favorite!" Melanie looked really upset and embarrassed at the same time, which left me very confused. I had just given up my favorite food for her!

"See April?" Lisa laughed, snuggling her Little, "Just like I said. Little Kimmy has learned to sacrifice for others because that's what her mommy would want, and Mellie is learning to be honest about what she wants even if it embarrasses her. Progress!"

"Wait," I said, "Mellie WANTS the baby food?"

"Mellie LOVES the baby food," Lisa rolled Melanie on her back and tickled her, "Mellie LOVES being a Little, don't you Mellie. Tell our friends, Mellie."

"I... I don't want to, mommy. Please don't make me."

"Melanie Stephenson, I'm doing this for your own good. If you don't tell our friends the truth, I will put you in the thinnest training pants instead of your nighttime diapers for a whole week, and you will have to wear pants instead of dresses the whole time."

"No!" Melanie looked panicked and put her hands protectively over her diaper, April looked amused, I was beyond confused. "Okay... I will."

"Tell our friends why you're wearing a nighttime diaper even though it's not nighttime," Lisa smiled.

"I.. " Melanie's cheeks burned red and she looked down, "I begged mommy to let me wear the nighttime diapers."

April squeezed me tight, silently letting me know that any kind of reaction here would be unwelcome.

"What diapers do you get to wear if you're a good girl here tonight?"

"Swaddler diapers, mommy," a shy smile spread across Melanie's face, "and you promised me that you'd swaddle me and carry me."

"And I will sweetie, I'm so proud of you for telling the truth. Should you be ashamed that you want to wear diapers, Melanie?"

"No mommy, Littles are supposed to wear diapers and I'm a Little."

"You should ask Kimmy if she'll trade you your sandwich for her baby food."

"Kimmy," Melanie looked embarrassedly at me, "will you pretty please trade me your baby food dinner for my sandwich dinner? Pretty please? Peaches are my favorite."

"Um, I'd like that Melanie, peanut butter is my favorite! Melanie.. do you really like wearing diapers?"

"Yes," Melanie looked down, "I do. Do you hate me?"

"Why would I hate you? You HAVE to wear diapers now, it seems that liking them would make everything easier. Why do you want Lisa to swaddle you? Why do you want to wear those super thick diapers? You won't be able to move!"

"I know," Melanie laid back in Lisa's arms, looking completely relaxed, "my mommy loves me and she'll show it by swaddling me so tight that I can't move and cuddling me and I'll be so happy..."

I suddenly felt like I was in the deep end. I didn't think it was wrong for Melanie to want that, but I didn't understand it and I didn't want April to think that I wanted anything like that.

"I love it when April sings to me, when we play music together. I love it when she tickles me and touches me on the nose. Most of all, I love sleeping in her arms. I think that's the best thing ever."

It felt good to share these warm, fuzzy feelings openly.

"I love it," April joined in, kissing the top of my head, "when Kimmy lets go and stops struggling, and just lets herself be happy. She says the cutest things and shines as bright as a star."

"I love it," Lisa finished out our little sharing circle, "when Melanie admits that what I'm giving her is what she wants, and she can feel that I accept her and that there's nothing wrong with her. She's perfect just the way she is."

"It looks like," April smiled to Lisa, "we have ourselves a couple of happy Littles."

Melanie and I looked at each other, we had melted into the laps of our Amazons, our bones practically jelly as we submitted to them. We both started giggling uncontrollably. Now that Melanie realized that absolutely no one here would think she was weird for WANTING Lisa to diaper her, or for being a girl, she was positively glowing.

"Mommy?" Melanie asked softly, "May I wet my diaper?"

"Of course, sweetheart," Lisa said, cupping the front of Melanie's diaper with her hand.. just like Miss Michelle had done with me that day in the crib of the LittleGarden. I watched Melanie intently, I saw her relax and heard the soft hissing.. but the real tell was the look of bliss that settled on her face.

"You have to ask to pee in your diaper?" I asked, surprised. I really didn't like the idea, and I hoped that April wouldn't make me do that.

"Only for now," Lisa answered, "we just started untraining. This is Melanie's way of sharing that she still has control. We'll both be happy when that's gone."

"The ways of Littles and Amazons are as varied as the stars in the sky, my precious Little," April said to me with a squeeze, "What works for Lisa and Melanie might work for us, it might not. It's up to us to find our own happiness. What is universally true is that Littles must be fed, however. So how do we want to do this? We only have the one highchair and Kimmy always, always manages to get peanut butter in some ridiculous location when she eats a sandwich, so I'm really afraid to let her eat one out of her highchair. I had to clean peanut butter out of her eyebrows last time."

I blushed but kept my objections to myself.

"Well... Melanie has been pretty good and so she's going to be spoonfed," Lisa smiled, "can we put her in the bouncer? I'll clean it up when we're done."

Melanie's eyes were as big as saucers.

"The bouncer isn't that bad, Mellie," I said, trying to soothe her, "it's actually a little fun." This made Lisa laugh.

"She's not afraid of the bouncer, Kimmy. I bet she didn't notice you had one. That's her, 'I want something so badly but I won't ask for it' face." Now it was Melanie's turn to blush. "Do you have a couple of handkerchiefs or anything like that? Small strips of fabric."

"I think we can come up with something," April said, carrying me to the kitchen and depositing me in the highchair. I was fastened in and the tray put in place while Melanie was placed in my bouncer. Lisa raised the height a bit because Melanie was taller and had her dangling so only her tiptoes brushed the ground. She could only steady herself, she couldn't really bounce much. I watched as Lisa took a pair of white handkerchiefs and then tied Mellie's wrists to the cords that held up the bouncer, poor Mellie was completely helpless. I started to object, but April just shook her head at me. Lisa tied one of my bibs around Mellie's neck that read, "Just Too Cute" and sat down on the floor with a jar of baby food and a spoon.

I watched, enthralled, as Melanie's toes practically curled in bliss with each spoonful of the mashed peaches.

"My Little," Lisa cooed as she fed Melanie, "trapped in her diapers, trapped in a bouncer, no choice but to eat her yummy peaches for her mommy." When those words reached Melanie's ears, she let out a small moan, "I guess I'll just have to keep you in diapers, little Melanie. You're too cute to be anything but a precious baby..." Melanie struggled against her bonds and moaned lightly.. to the point that I actually started to feel embarrassed. There was absolutely no doubt in my mind now what Lisa had meant when she said she found the perfect Little for her. It actually made me feel guilty, Lisa was positively glowing as well. Making Melanie that happy was bringing pure joy to Lisa, you could see it written on her face, which I watched in profile as she fed her precious Little. I wished I could make April that happy.

I looked up at April, who was sitting right next to me, watching me closely. She had put my sandwich, cut into 4 triangles, on my plate with a side of carrots and a few pieces of LittleMunch. She smiled at me and stroked my cheek, but we didn't say anything. Neither of us wanted to interrupt their moment. I quietly munched my sandwich... which was still AMAZING... and sipped from the sippy cup... and I realized, I didn't want a sippy cup tonight. I wanted April to feed me a bottle. Honestly, I was really curious about breastfeeding.. what did it taste like? Would April feel closer to me if we did that? Did April even want to do that? I realized that what was keeping me away from April was my resistance to being Little. I felt a small pang of jealousy at how close Lisa and Melanie had become in such a short amount of time. I wanted that closeness with April.

When the jar of peaches was gone and her bottle was empty, Melanie returned to reality, bouncing happily on her toes. I smiled my biggest smile and hid my jealousy, the last thing I wanted was to ruin this moment for them.

April could read me like a book, and knew the quickest way to my heart. When I looked back down, there was a chocolate cookie waiting for me on the tray of my highchair! I was dying to try one, these were my favorite back home.. without thinking, I shoved the whole thing in my mouth and almost passed out from the flavor explosion. This! This was the best thing ever, better than the peanut butter, better than the chocolate in the bottle! Soon, I was bouncing up and down in the highchair, letting out long "mmmmm" sounds as I crunched the cookie. April and Lisa both laughed at me and my simple pleasures... but April was watching me very, very closely.

"Come on baby, mommy's right boob hurts, I need you to help me with this. April, will you be offended if I eat a sandwich on your couch while Melanie nurses?" Lisa asked, untying Melanie's wrists.

"Be my guest - you go get set up and I'll bring you a sandwich, darling."

Once they were out of the room, I turned to April.

"April?" I asked softly, still crunching on the remnants of the cookie, "will you feed me a bottle while Melanie nurses? I want to lay in your arms."

"Of course, sweetie," April delivered Lisa a sandwich and came back and got me and a bottle of milk, and we settled down on the couch next to Lisa and Melanie. Melanie was laid across Lisa's lap, curled around her and suckling away at Lisa's breast with her eyes closed. April lay me in her arms and held the nipple of the bottle to my mouth. I accepted it and sucked at the bottle, secretly imagining it was April's breast. For once, I didn't try to hold on to the bottle, I snuggled my arms in against my body and melted into April's arms. This is what was missing. I needed Melanie to come show me how to be Little.

My last thought before I fell asleep in April's arms was, my new best friend brought me closer to my love, my April.

• Like 6
Guest KWOceans

*Jumps with joy*

Okay, this is cause for celebration. Not totally related to the story, I'll get there in a minute, but I just received my first email notification from this site in months. Whatever glitch was happening between gmail and DD has sorted itself out and now I don't have to stress anymore. Hopefully it's not a fluke.