LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boyfriend is a DL, need advice

Hi Almanac, I applaud your trying to get a handle on an understanding of this. It's not easy for either of you, I'm sure. Lot depends on each of you, and what you really expect from the other. You've been together for quite some time, so I imagine you have much you like about each other. This should be a good thing, because it sounds like you could get along with the diapers being a separate thing for him. But, if he expects more from you, and wants you to participate, and you will not, that could be a rift. If you really have a problem seeing him in diapers, at bedtime, and there can be no compromise, this too will be a problem. How about, if he made sure to wear pajamas pants, or shorts over his diapers to bed? This is where you really need to talk, and reach common ground. You need to come half way and understand his need to wear them somehow, and he needs to respect your feelings, and not have it in your face. Like covering them up. This will take work, for the both of you to find a good place for you both. Listen to each other's feelings. Try and accept, it feels good for him, and I'm sure it's important to you,

I would say you should go to understanding.infantilism.org for a good primer on this subject, that aside I think communication is key here, you need to be comfortable with certain aspects of it as well as your boyfriend

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Almanac, I can completely understand your frustration and fears. He was honest when he told you at the start of your relationship that he has a desire for diapers. What said here is how I explained it to my fiancee, before I was injured. FIRST this toes not apply to everyone, I use the Royal We in meaning here. It all goes back to how we were raised. We always heard that diapers are for babies. We could have been shamed out of diapers by our peers, other adults, or whatever. For some of us it's a need of comfort or security if not both. As for others it can be a thrill to do something that's considered taboo by Society and the perceived "Normal". All I can say is speak to him and try to keep an open mind.

• Like 1