LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trans guys?

From my loose estimates you guys are outnumbered by MTF's around 300-400 to 1:huh: But don't feel alone because you're not- there are lots of special folks like you on similar journeys and there's several places online just for you. One was once my partner and I still miss him.

Bettypooh

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've found one person besides myself IRL- And not anyone online until now. If I made a Discord or Kik group or something would anybody want to join? Just have fun being little etc? I always wished there was a group for FtM kids to be in their space and like, hang out too!!! Or just meet more diaper friends! What do you think? :°)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Kinsy!  Love your comments and perspective.  in my neighborhood I know two teens - one m2f and one f2m.  The latter does seem rarer to me, but I many are below the radar because of exactly what you said - living in unforgiving environments.  I lived in NYC in the 80s and 90s.  It took me a while to take advantage of the freedom to be whatever i wanted.  Everyone should have that freedom. 

Happy New Year!

dv

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...