LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I got scammed on eBay

I tried to get an honest deal on a ps4 pro, and instead I got a CNET Magazine and now I'm supposed to honor ebay and PayPals 11 days process and just wait; I tried to work things out by calling ebay and paypal, they said they believe me but I just have to wait.

Never again will I pay $100s for anything through PayPal, years of being a good buyer and seller mean nothing to them.

I'm just another slob they make 3.5% from, and another 10% when I sell anything.

Now all I'm gonna do is spread the word of how much they suck and don't care about me and hopefully in the future they will give a damn.

Watch my videos and pass them along

You'll get the refund. The shipping amount and mail class make it clear it was not a PS4... unless the ad says it was a magazine and you didn't read the whole description.

I wouldn't really blame Paypal or ebay. They just both need to do their due diligence to make sure it is a legitimate claim.

When you think about how many transaction go through both services, they must get a lot of requests for customer support. I'm sure they are doing their utmost to rectify things ASAP.

• Like 1

I had a problem with an ebay seller once, I got a defective part, I called the company they gave me a run around.

So I launched a claim against the company that sold me the part, that froze his sales, very very shortly later they wanted to settle.

• 2 weeks later...