LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to enjoy messy diaper

Hey, I need som advice, if anyone has any.

I love the feeling of messing my diaper and sitting in it for a short while. I have tried it a couple times but gave it up because the clean up absolutely disgust me.

To the point that I almost throw up. Is there anything I can to maybe train myself to not find it THAT nasty?

Because like I said I love the feeling when I mess, but I can't handle the rest. I so want to be able to do this more often.

Any help is appreciated :)

• Like 1

I always mess into my diaper and I love the feeling of being messy. I do not mind the cleanbup, if I am home, I jump into the shower and will be clean in minutes, if out in public, I find a bathroom asap and with wipes I carry with me, I will be in a new diaper in about 5 minutes.

What you can do is use different things to stimulate the feeling you get when you sit in a messy diaper, but it will not smell as bad so it will make the clean up more bearable.

Hey, I need som advice, if anyone has any.
I love the feeling of messing my diaper and sitting in it for a short while. I have tried it a couple times but gave it up because the clean up absolutely disgust me.
To the point that I almost throw up. Is there anything I can to maybe train myself to not find it THAT nasty?
Because like I said I love the feeling when I mess, but I can't handle the rest. I so want to be able to do this more often.
Any help is appreciated [emoji4]

If it's the smell you could try Chlorofresh or something like that. It really does work but you need to take it regularly I have tried the oatmeal and banana and love the feeling in my diaper and you don't have to worry about the clean up. It's hard for me because I've never really had an issue with it but do admit that sometimes it's a hassle. Lemon, baking powderor vinegar/water will also help to eliminate any lingering smells on the body.