LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Sarah watch her start drinking from the cup.

"That's right. Can you taste the pop? It would probably be best if you held the cup with both hands so you don't accidentally drop it. Can you do that for me?"

"That's right." Sarah praised Abby for putting her hands around the cup.

Sarah nodded when Abby said her drink was yummy, and sipped some of her coke through the straw before starting to eat again.

"Alright, I will get it on the way out. Yes, I want you to come with me to the bathroom. Unless you want Becky to watch you again?" Sarah asked, helping Abby to her feet and taking her hand.

Sarah led Abby into the girls bathroom. There were several girls from the bus standing in front of the mirror putting makeup on. They saw Sarah and Abby come in the bathroom and waved their hands at Abby. There was an empty stall and Sarah took Abby in with her and shut and locked the door. Sarah let go of Abby's hand and pulled her skirt up and tugged her panties down to her knees before sitting on the toilet.

"Are you excited about going to camp, Abby? We're going to have lot's of fun aren't we?" Sarah asked, sort of cooing to Abby.

Sarah began to pee in the toilet.

"Sure, baby." Sarah said.

Sarah took Abby's hand and led her out of the bathroom they went out to the drink machine and Sarah took the top off the sippy cup and filled it to the top with orange pop before putting the lid back on.

Sarah kept an eye an Abby as she read her book. She looked at her watch in awhile and saw it had been over a half hour since they left the rest stop. She set her book down and took the sippy cup out of her purse.

"How about drinking some of your orange pop, baby?"

Sarah smiled at Abby.

"It's only been a half hour since we left the rest stop, baby. That means we have another two and a half hours, by my calculations. Why, are you getting bored? You can watch a movie if you want. I downloaded a few from Netflix to watch offline. There's Frozen, Dora's big adventure, The BFG, Inside out, and a few episodes of Sofia the first. You can keep playing games if you want as well."

Becky was sitting close by and took out her phone. She took pictures of Abby drinking from her sippy cup.

"I'll let you use earbuds, baby, but You can't have the volume of the movie up past halfway. I don't want you to ruin your hearing. I'll get the movie up on the iPad, and when you're ready to give me your cup, I'll hand you the iPad."

"Because she is so cute. I love the way Sarah is babying her. Did you know Abby had a potty accident just before we reached the rest stop. She just wet her training pants though and not messed them.I wouldn't doubt that Sarah is going to have her in diapers before the first week is up in camp."

"Abby is in a carseat unlike the rest of us. It probably made it harder to hold it. Although if she keeps having accidents, I wouldn't doubt that either. It is cute the way she gets babied." McKenna says smiling.

"Even if she was in a regular seat I think she would have had an accident. Last year in Sarah's class when she had Julie take Abby to the potty she would come back with stains on the back of her pants that weren't there earlier. I think her bladder is smaller than ours and she needs to go potty a lot more frequently."

While Abby drank some more of her pop, Sarah opened the folder that the movies were in. she opened Inside Out and got it ready to play. When Abby handed her the sippy cup, Sarah set the iPad on her lap and got out the earbuds. She plugged them into the iPad and then put the buds into Abby's ears.

"You're welcome baby."

"Abby was always the quiet meek one in class. Do you know of anyone else in class that would let her treat her that way? and Julie seems to be Sarah's favorite helper."