LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Sarah smiled and pulled the duck away and waited for Abby to stop splashing. She put the duck in Abby's hands.

"There you go, baby. Play with your duck for awhile. Maybe Becky's baby will play with you." Sarah cooed.

"Yes you may, baby." Becky said.

Becky playfully moved the duck over Mckenna, then handed it to her.

"Go ahead and play with Sarah's baby." Becky moved Mckenna over near Abby.

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Alright baby. Just remember to call Mckenna baby from now on, and maybe you can call Becky Miss Becky? That won't be too difficult will it? Just like you call Julie Miss Julie, right?" Sarah cooed. "Right now I want to see the two babies playing, understood?"

Sarah gave Abby a hug. Becky stayed right next Mckenna, smiling at her, waiting to see Abby and Mckenna start playing.

"That's not your problem. You were a good girl and did as mama asked. You tell me or Miss Becky that baby Mckenna was being naughty and we will deal with it. I may have to teach Miss Becky how to deal with a baby's tantrum. Now be mama's good little baby and go play." Sarah said, giving Abby pats on her bottom.

Sarah watched and listened to the interaction between Abby and Mckenna, then swam over to Becky.

"I'm not sure if you heard me talking to my baby or not, but we are now going to refer to Mckenna as baby since she is your baby now. I would like her, and everyone else to refer to Abby only as baby for the rest of the time we are at camp. You can decide what you want to call Mckenna since she is your baby, but after this conversation I will refer to her as baby or your baby. After we are done in the pool, we can go back to my cabin and put them down for a nap and I'll get a diaper bag ready for you to take home. I told your baby she could wear pull ups today and I won't go back on my word. I'll pack extra pull ups and diapers for night time and even a couple of bottles and baby wipes in the diaper bag. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great. I am going to need a lot of help getting my baby adjusted to being a baby."

Sarah decided to swim in the deep end while Mckenna and Abby played in the shallow water. She swam for about a half hour then came back to the girls, motioning Becky to come over as well.

"Okay babies, time for your nap. I don't want to hear any fussing. You've been in the pool for longer than I had planned. I'm afraid my baby is going to get sunburned despite all the lotion I put on her." Sarah said.

Sarah stood up and picked Abby up. She headed out of the pool.

Becky came over to Mckenna.

Becky helped Mckenna out of the water.

"Really? you sound just like a fussy baby to me. Now let's go to Sarah's cabin and get you diapered for your nap. The sooner you get started on your nap, the sooner it will be over with." Becky cooed.

Becky took Mckenna's hand and followed Sarah and Abby back to the cabin.

"Is your baby going to wear a diaper for her nap?" Becky asked Sarah.

"Well if she doesn't, she is going to have one soggy crib when she wakes up. Isn't that right, baby?"

"You sure do, baby." Sarah giggled.bab

Sarah took off Abby's bathing suit and swim diaper and laid her on the bed. She got a towel and dried her off. Sarah got a diaper and unfolded it. She lifted Abby's legs and slid the diaper under her and then sprinkled powder on her.

"You can change your baby into a diaper next to my baby, Becky."

"Alright." Becky said.

Becky removed Mckenna's bathing suit and swim diaper and led her over to the bed.

"Up you go baby." Becky said, patting Mckenna's bare bottom to encourage her to get on the bed.

Sarah saw Abby pat her tummy.

"Are you hungry baby? I'll fix you a bottle of formula after I put you in your crib." Sarah cooed.

Becky looked at Mckenna and then at Sarah. Sarah sighed and finished putting Abby's diaper on and slipped a pajama top on her. She took Abby over to the crib and set her down inside. Sarah came back to Mckenna and pinched her ear hard.

"Listen baby. Your mommy said she wants to diaper you. You are going to climb up on the bed and lay down, then ask your mommy very nicely to diaper you for your nap. Otherwise I am going to take you over my lap and spank you, and when I am done I will let your mommy spank you. It's your choice." Sarah whispered in Mckenna's ear.

"You're scaring my baby." Sarah told Mckenna, giving her a swat on her bottom.

Sarah sat down on the bed and pulled Mckenna across her lap. She took out a paddle and started spanking Mckenna with it.

"I'm tired of your stubbornness

"That's better, baby."

Sarah gave Mckenna a couple more swats, then handed the paddle to Becky. Becky stepped over and gave Mckenna three hard swats. They weren't as strong as the ones that Sarah had given Mckenna, but on top of the ones Sarah did, the spanks from Becky stung just as much.

"I hope you learned your lesson baby and we won't have to do this again. I am your mommy and you will listen and obey me." Becky said." You will say 'Yes mommy' when

Sarah smiled as she watched Abby try to comfort Mckenna. She got a tube of soothing creme from the diaper bag and handed it to Becky.

"Aw, I sure will, baby. I'm sorry mommy and Miss Sarah had to spank you, but it was for your own good. I'm sure we won't have to repeat the spanking, will we? You are going to be a well behaved baby for mommy." Becky cooed.

Becky unfolded the diaper, then took Mckenna's ankles and raised her legs in the air. Becky squirted some of the soothing creme on her bottom and gently rubbed it in. She lowered Mckenna's legs and sprinkled baby powder on her before taping the diaper closed and checking it for snugness. While Becky was diapering Mckenna, Sarah fixed two bottles of baby formula.

Becky sat Mckenna up and put a top on her. She helped Mckenna up and walked her over to pack n play.

"Go ahead and get in, baby." Becky cooed.