LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Sarah smiled. She helped Abby to her feet, then started cleaning her bottom with baby wipes. When she had Abby cleaned up, she got another pair of training pants, more babyish than the first pair, and had Abby step into them. She pulled them up and put the shorts back on her, snapping up the crotch.

"Alright, let's go find something."

Sarah took Abby's hand and led her out of the bus. There was a restaurant close by and Sarah led Abby to it. Sarah took Abby inside and most of the students were already there. Most of the tables were filled. Sarah took Abby over to the counter and looked at the menu.

"Then I guess you can have yogurt and banana pudding instead. if you want the burger and fries, I am putting a bib on you. I was hoping you would be a good girl for me, but I guess not." Sarah sighed.

Abigail couldn't help but whine. "But I don't want yogurt and Banana pudding is yucky. Please I'll be a good girl, I want a burger and fries... I'll wear a bib okay!" She whined stomping her feet. It became a habit since her teacher started babying her

Sarah smiled and stroked Abby's curly hair.

"See? Was that so bad? All you have to do is wear a bib. It isn't like I was asking you to suck your thumb."

Sarah went up to the counter and ordered the food. When it was ready she took the tray.

"Hold onto my skirt, baby."

Sarah led Abby over to a table that was free. She set the tray down and pulled out a chair. Sarah lifted Abby up and seated her in the chair and pulled a bib out of her purse. She tied the bib around Abby's neck, then set the burger and fries in front of her. She picked up a knife and cut the burger into four pieces.

"Would you like ketchup?"

Sarah smiled and picked up the ketchup bottle. She moved a couple of fries on top of the pile and squeezed the ketchup bottle over the plate, creating a pile of ketchup. She set the bottle down.

"How's that?"

Sarah sat down and started to eat her food.

Sarah smiled as she watched Abby eat her food. After a bit Julie stopped by the table. She smiled at Abby.

"You got french fries, huh? That looks delicious." Julie said.

Sarah motioned for Julie to come over to her so Julie did it. Sarah whispered something in Julie's ear and she nodded her head.

"I'll see you guys back at the bus."

Julie left the restaurant.

"Yes you may." Sarah said. She motioned for one of the girls to come over to the table to sit with Abby. This time is was Becky, one of the girls who was always teasing Abby. She came over to the table.

"Can you sit her and watch Abby for me while I get us some drinks?"

Becky nodded and Sarah stood up. Becky slid in her place across from Abby. After Sarah left, Becky smiled at Abby and put her hand out, touching the front of Abby's bib.

"Those are cute ducks on your bib, Abby. Did mama give it to you? Did you make it to the potty earlier?"

Abby frowned when she had Becky come over here. "Yeah she told me I couldn't have a burger if I didn't wear one. Not really.." Abby frowned. "I got the rest in the potty though at least."

"Well it looks like that was a good idea. You have ketchup stains on your bib. Aw, it's too bad you had a potty accident. I'm glad you were able to get most of your pee in the potty. It was pee, right? You didn't go poopy in your training panties did you?" Becky cooed.

Becky saw Sarah coming back and stood up. She went back to where she was sitting before and Sarah sat down. She had a large coke and plastic cup with a spout that had orange soda in it. The cup looked like a whale.

"Here's your drink. I saw this whale cup and I just had to get it for you. Isn't it cute?" Sarah said.

Sarah turned the cup so Abby could see the spout.

"This doesn't have a straw, but it has a spout instead. That's better than a straw. It keeps your juice from leaking if you accidentally knock over your cup. I thought it would be good to take on the bus later so you could have something to drink on the way to camp."

"Finish what's in your mouth and I'll show you." Sarah said.

Sarah picked up the cup, keeping the spout facing Abby. When Abby showed her her mouth was empty, Sarah held the spout up to Abby's mouth.

"Put the spout in your mouth, then suck on it like a straw or like a baby sucks on a bottle's nipple. It's similar. You should be able to get orange soda to come out."

Abby finished her burger that was in her mouth then opened her mouth to let Sarah put in the spout. She grabbed the sippy cup and started to suck like she said too. She was drinking the orange pop.