LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

"Aw, you're welcome, baby. See you at camp." Julie kissed Abby's cheek and went back to her seat. Sarah sat down next to Abby.

"Was Julie nice to you?"

The bus driver started the bus and they were off. Sarah pulled out a book and started reading.

Sarah smiled when Abby told her what Julie did for her. "That's great, sweetie."

Sarah looked up from the book when Abby said she was bored.

"You are? We can't have that, can we?" Sarah said.

Sarah opened her bag and took out her iPad. She had put several toddler games on it so that Abby would have something to do. Sarah opened up a Dora game and set it in front of Abby.

"Look Abby, here's Dora. Why don't you help her find her letters?"

"You're welcome, baby."

As Abby played on the iPad, Sarah reached under it and unsnapped Abby's shorts. She felt her training pants, then snapped the shorts closed again. She went back to reading her book.

The ride kept going. There was a toilet in the back of the bus that the other students were using on the trip. Abby was facing forward so she couldn't see them get up and use the bathroom. Sarah kept an eye on Abby to make sure she was still playing her game.

Sarah put her book down and looked at her watch.]

"The bus is going to stop in about a half hour for a break. You are going to have to wait until we get there. You aren't allowed out of your seat while the bus is moving, baby. How about we find another game for you to play? Would you like to play Nemo or Moana?"

Sarah looked at the iPad and put it back at the homescreen. There were only toddler games on the iPad and Sarah pointed to them.

"See, here are all the games you can play, baby. All you have to do is touch them and the game starts. Easy, right? There is Moana. Just touch the screen right there."

Sarah took Abby's hand and pressed her finger over the icon for the Moana game. The game filled the screen.

"When you want to play another game, just swipe the screen like this."

Sarah swiped Abby's hand over the screen and the iPad went back to the home screen.

"Now you try it."

"Okay." Abby says smiling. She looked down at her game and started to play again. Though a half an hour just before getting to their rest stop, Abby really needed to pee. Her legs were moving a bit.

"Mama, I gotta go..." Abby whined again.

Sarah closed her book and put it in her purse.. She looked at her watch. She leaned over and talked to Abby so no one else could hear her.

"It's going to be a couple more minutes until we get to the rest stop. There are lots of girls on here that will need to go potty too. I might not be able to get you in right away. It's okay if you pee your training pants a little and I can let you use your potty after the girls are off the bus. I have another pair of training pants and shorts you can wear if you do have an accident. Don't let yourself get so upset. Accidents happen, baby."

"I don't want you to use your training pants either, baby, but you may not have a choice. I can't get you out of that seat until the bus stops and even if I could, would you want me to set the potty up in front of everyone for you to use?"

The bus pulled off the highway and traveled another half mile to a truck stop. The bus came to a screeching stop, causing the bus to jerk. Once it was stopped, the girls got up and started getting off the bus.

"I didn't think so."

Sarah felt the bus jerk and then the door opened, letting the passengers get off. Sarah saw the look on Abby's face.

"Are you okay, baby? Everyone's getting off. Once everyone is off, I'll set up your potty for you, okay?"

Sarah unsnapped Abby's shorts and felt her training pants.

"It feels like more than just a little bit. if your training pants weren't so thick you might have wet your shorts and the seat. I told you that there will be long lines at the bathrooms, baby. We can't have them let us through just because you had an accident and need to pee really bad still, can we? Now let me get the training potty set up and then I will get you out of the car seat."

The bus emptied of everyone but Sarah and Abby. Sarah got up and pulled the potty chair out from under Abby's seat and took it out of the box. She set it up in the aisle of the bus, then undid the restraints on Abby and lifted her from the car seat. As she held her, Sarah tugged off Abby's shorts and wet training pants, setting them aside.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too..." Abby says her eyes tearing up. This was unfair. She was worried the other girls might see her use the training potty since the two were taking so long. When Abby was sat on the potty, she relieved herself from the rest.

"I know you didn't mean to. That's why they are called accidents. I'm not mad or upset with you. It's a good thing you were wearing training pants and not regular panties though, isn't it?"

Sarah sat there watching Abby. A couple of girls who had gotten snack to eat had decided to come back to the bus. They came up the steps and saw Abby on the potty.

"We're sorry. We didn't know Abby was going to use the potty." One of the girls said.

"That's okay. Can you get off the bus and let the other girls know I'll let them know when they can get on again?"

"No problem Sarah."