LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Becky sees that Mckenna is having trouble tying her apron.

"Here, let me tie that for you, honey. just turn around just a bit." Becky said.

Sarah lifted Abby from the playpen and took off her diaper and tee shirt. She used baby wipes to clean her.

"Let's get you ready for the pool." Sarah said.

Becky pulled the ties together and tied them in a bow.

"There you go, honey."

Sarah finished cleaning Abby, then got the swim diaper. She held it out in front of Abby.

"Here you go, baby."

"Yes, we will still look over your clothes, and soon. We'll see what happens after swimming." Sarah said.

Sarah pulled the swim diaper up and then picked up the pink swim suit with Sophia the First on the front. She put it on Abby and brushed her hair, putting it in pigtails. She picked up the floaties and blew them up before slipping them on Abby's arms.

"Alright, I think we are almost ready to go."

"You don't need shoes to go swimming, baby. I'll let you wear some to the pool though." Sarah cooed.

Sarah got the light up sneakers and put them on Abby's feet.

"Let's get going. I'm sure Julie will meet us there."

Sarah picked up the diaper bag and slipped it over her shoulder, then took Abby's hand and led her out of the cabin.

When they reached the pool area, there were several over campers there as well, including Julie. She was wearing a pink bikini. Julie came over to Abby and smiled at her.

"You look adorable, baby. Are you ready to go swimming?"

Sarah led Abby over to a chair and sat her down. She took off Abby's sneakers and stood her up. She led Abby over to the shallow end of the pool.

"Let's go swimming baby." Sarah said.

Sarah stepped into the pool and gently drew Abby in after her. Sarah got down in the water and brought Abby close, swimming around holding her close to her.

"The water feels nice doesn't it baby?" Sarah cooed, holding her arms around Abby.

"Yes we are baby." Sarah cooed.

She swam around with Abby for a few minutes, then brought her over to the steps again, moving her away from her.

"Stay here while I swim out a bit, then when I say, come swim to me." Sarah ordered.

Sarah swam about ten feet away then stood up. The water only came to her waist.

"Okay baby, come to mama." Sarah cooed, holding out her hands.

Sarah smiled back at Abby and held her hands as she brought Abby around the pool, cooing at her. Several of the campers smiled at how cute Abby looked. Sarah brought Abby closer to her and kissed her cheek.

"Are you having fun baby?"

"No it isn't too hot." Agreed Sarah.

Sarah swam around for the next fifteen minutes, then headed to the steps. She stood up and held Abby, carrying her out of the pool. Sarah got a towel and dried Abby off and laid her on her stomach on a chaise lounge. She slipped her fingers in the bottom of Abby's swim suit and checked her swim diaper.