LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Abigail Adams stood in the highschool parking lot, she stood next to her teacher holding her hand. Her 7th grade advisory class were going on a camping trip for the summer, and she begged her parents not to sign the slip but they did and dropped her off at 7 am. She was the first one there, her teacher gave her a Gerber's puree pouchie to have to eat, fearing she didn't have enough for breakfast. This was a reason she didn't want to go on the trip in the first place because she didn't want to have to be babied by her teacher all summer. It was humiliating the way she was treated like a toddler unlike the other kids. But here Abby was holding her teacher's hand drinking the baby pouchie waiting for the rest of the students to arrive. Only have arrived and a few acknowledged her. And once all the students arrived, Abby had a feeling this was going to be a long summer.

Sarah West stood in the parking lot with her favorite pupil, Abigail Adams, standing next to her. She watched as the other students arrived and she took their permission slips, letting them board the bus. Finally, around nine 0'clock, the last of the students arrived. Sarah waited an extra fifteen minutes to make sure no one else was coming. She smiled at Abigail.

"Looks like it is time to get on the bus, baby girl. are you almost finished with your pouchie?"

"I'm finished with it." Abby says after she finished the last drop. "How long is the bus ride going to be Mrs. West?" Abby ask handing the empty pouchie to her and grabbed her duffle bag. (Could she request Abby to call her Mama Sarah? I think it'd be so cute)

Sarah took the empty pouchie and threw it away in a nearby trashcan.

"Baby, since I'm going to be taking care of you this summer, I want you to call me Mama Sarah. You can do that, can't you?"

Sarah took Abigail's duffle bag from her.

"I'll take this, baby girl. The trip is going to take about six hours. Do you want to try to use the potty before we get on the bus?"

"It doesn't matter what the other students call me. I would like for you to call me Mama Sarah. it will just be between the two of us. Your mommy isn't here, is she? and I'm sure she would understand, baby. It's just a special little thing between us."

Sarah walked over to the man loading bags into the bus and handed him the duffle bag to put with the rest of the luggage. Sarah held Abigail's hand as they walked back into the school building and found a bathroom. Sarah tried the knob but found the door locked.

"Oh dear, I forgot the school bathrooms would be closed for the summer. Sorry baby. I do have an idea about a way for you to go potty before we get on the bus."

"Well true. How come you have a training potty in your truck? Training potties are for toddlers learning to potty..." Abby says as they head back out of the school to her teacher's truck.

"They are also for older girls who can't get to the potty. I bought it yesterday for a special girl that I though would need it. I guess it came in handy, huh?"

Sarah took Abby out to her car and opened the trunk. She took out a potty chair that was still in the box along with a shopping bag sitting next to it. She let go of Abby's hand so she could carry the potty into the school. When they got back near the restrooms, Sarah opened the box and set up the potty on the floor.

"Alright, let's get you undressed so you can sit on your potty."

Sarah tugged down Abby's pants and panties, then lifted her up and sat her on the potty chair.

Sarah opened the bag and brought out a package of baby wipes, showing them to Abby.

"Mama Sarah is going to clean you when you are done."

Sarah reached in the bag and took out a pair of thick cloth training pants, a tee shirt and pair of shorts.

"I got you an outfit to wear on the bus."

Sarah opened the tee shirt to show Abby It had a teddy bear

Abigail bit her lip after hearing Sarah was going to clean her when she was done. During the school year she would send another student with her to go potty and she didn't have to have them clean her when she was done, but she was given baby wipes to use so she was used to baby wipes.

"I want to make sure you do a good job, and we are in a hurry. It's better if I wipe your bottom for you. Are you finished peeing?"

"This outfit will be better for the trip. The special panties are thicker and will feel better sitting on the bus for 6 hours. And the tee shirt and shorts I got for you will be cooler as well. you don't want to sweat on the bus do you?"

"Yeah but I wanna try to poop too." Abby says and starts to push too poop.

"No I don't wanna sweat." Abby says. She didn't wanna argue or anything so she decided she'd just wear to make Mama Sarah happy. She finished pooping. "I'm all done."

"Alright, I can wait." Sarah said with a smile." We don't want you doing a poopy in your pants on the bus, do we? That would stink, wouldn't it?"

"I didn't think so. Besides, these are much cuter than the clothes you are wearing."

Sarah put the clothes back in the shopping bag and waited for Abby to poop in the potty.

Abby blushed. She didn't want to pee or poop in her pants. She was all done a minute or so later. "I'm all done now. I'm ready to be cleaned and dressed." Abby said. She hoped the other kids would make a big deal out of her babyish outfit.

The outfit fit perfectly snug on Abigail. With her brown curly hair and babyface, she looked adorable, like a toddler. She sat on the seat waiting Sarah to come back, she watched the girls giggle at her.

"Now Abby, it's going to be okay. We have to follow regulations."

Sarah pulled the harness over Abby and fastened the straps. She looked around at the girls, giving a couple the evil eye. Finally she found a girl that had helped take care of Abby through the school year.

"Julie, would you mind coming here please?" Sarah asked.

Julie stood up and came up to where Sarah was.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Could you keep an eye on Abby for me? I have to clean her potty and get it ready to go"

Julie sat down next to Abby as Sarah left the bus. she smiled at Abby and took a package of m&m's out of her purse. She shook the bag and held out several of them in front of Abby.

"Would you like some candy, sweetie?"

"Don't let those other girls get to you, honey. They are just jealous of all the attention you are getting from Sarah. You look adorable in that outfit, and you are the only girl on the bus who gets to sit in a special seat next to the teacher. That makes you a special little girl."

Sarah got the potty chair cleaned up and put it back in the box. She brought the box and the bag onto the bus and slid the potty under Abby's seat.

"Okay Julie. Thank you for watching Abby for me. Can you say thank you to Julie, baby?"