LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Sarah finished her breakfast, then got a carton of milk and a box of cereal, as well as a dish of fruit, then came back to the cabin. She smiled when she saw Abby was still asleep. She went over to her bag and got out a small plastic bowl and the baby spoon. She fixed the cereal in the bowl and set it down. Sarah came over to the pack n play and leaned over it. She rubbed Abby's back.

"Time to wake up, baby. Mama's got your breakfast ready. Come on." Sarah cooed and then picked Abby up.

"I got you cereal and fruit to eat, baby. You can sit on Julie's lap and I'll feed you breakfast. Did you pee in your diaper like a good girl for mama?"

Sarah lowered Abby onto Julie's lap then got the bib. She tied it on Abby and then got the bowl and spoon along with the fruit. She scooped up some of the cereal and brought it up to Abby's mouth.

"Open wide for mama."

"You mean you don't have to pee after being in bed for almost 10 hours? Would you like to sit on your potty in your diaper and try to pee there?"

Sarah slipped the spoon in Abby's mouth.

"Yummy, isn't it?"

Sarah smiled as well. She continued to feed Abby until the cereal and fruit were gone. She picked up a burp rag and wiped Abby's face with it.

"There we go, baby. all done! Are you ready to go pee your diaper for mommy?"

Sarah picked Abby up and took her over to the potty and sat her down on it.

"Let's show Julie what a good girl you are, okay baby?"

"Because the tapes might not stick if I saved the diaper until tonight. You wouldn't want to wear a diaper that would be falling off of you, would you?" Sarah asked.

Julie sat down in front of Abby. She started wiggling her fingers in front of Abby and bringing her hand closer and closer to her. She finally started to tickle Abby's tummy.

Sarah heard her start to pee in the diaper.

"There's my baby girl. Tell mama when you are done going pee in your diaper and I'll take it off and get you dressed for the hike."

Julie sat back, pulling her hands away from Abby.

"We are going to have so much fun on the hike today, baby."

"Good girl."

Sarah lifted Abby off the potty and unfastened the tapes on her diaper and pulled it away from her. She got a baby wipe and started cleaning Abby.

"It won't be long before you're wetting the diaper in your sleep, right baby?"

"We'll see what happens. You want to make mama happy, don't you?" Sarah asked, kissing Abby on the cheek.

"You're going to be wearing pull ups instead of your regular training pants today, baby. We'll be hiking for several hours and since I won't be able to bring your potty, and if I did bring it, I doubt you would want to use the potty in front of everyone on the hike, would you? I also doubt you would want to pee or poop in the woods, would you? I know I wouldn't want you to. So you are going to wear pull ups under your shorts today. No one will be able to tell what you are wearing." Sarah said.

Sarah finished cleaning Abby and took off her pajama top. She led Abby over to the bed and picked up the pull up. She opened it and held it in front of Abby.

"Come on baby. Step into this so I can pull it up."

Sarah smiled and pulled the pull up up and patted Abby's bottom. She picked up the yellow shorts with Boots on them and had Abby step into them, pulling them up. She put the tee shirt with Dora on it on her and sat Abby on the bed. Sarah put a pair of yellow socks on Abby, and then a pair of sneakers that had Dora on them, and lit up.

"There we go, baby. Julie, don't you think Abby looks cute?"

"Yes she looks adorable." Julie agreed.

"Alright, I'll get dressed now. Why don't you play with Julie for a few minutes, baby?"