LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher's Baby at Summer Camp

Skylove27

Sarah frowned at Abby. Julie slipped the pacifier in her mouth.

Sarah moved Abby so she was lying on the bed.

"Tell you what. If the diaper is dry in the morning, we'll try going with just your training pants

"That's my good girl." Sarah cooed.

Sarah lifted Abby's legs and slid the diaper under her. Julie handed Sarah the baby powder and she sprinkled some on Abby before taping the diaper closed. She lifted Abby up to a sitting position and put a pajama top on her.

"There we go baby. All ready for night-night."

"Of course baby. Once you are in your bed."

Julie led Abby over to the pack n play and lifted her into it. Sarah took the iPad off the charger and found the show on the desktop. She handed the iPad to Abby.

"Go ahead and lay down, baby."

Abigail laid down in bed and covered up with the blanket. She took her paci out for a minute "Thank you Mama and Julie." She says then put her paci back in. She took iPad and chose her show

"Aw, you're welcome baby." Sarah said.

Julie came over to the pack n play and wiggled Abby's toes.

"I'm about ready to go to my cabin and go to bed. Would you like some water in your cup before I go?"

"Okay baby."

Julie got the sippy cup and too it to get it filled. Sarah changed into her nightgown while Julie was gone. Julie came back and put the sippy cup in the pack n Play.

"There you go, baby. See you tomorrow." Julie blew Abby a kiss and then left.

Sarah stayed up, watching Abby until her show was over.

Sarah heard the music signalling the end of the show. She put her book away and stood up. She came over to the pack n play.

"Alright, it's time to go to sleep, baby. I'll charge the iPad and you can watch more shows on it tomorrow after the hike."

Sarah held out her hand.

Sarah gave Abby a kiss on the cheek and took the iPad over to the charger and plugged it in. Sarah turned on a small night light near the pack n play and then turned off the main light in the cabin.

Sarah set her alarm to go off at 6 in the morning. She had packed a backpack with everything she would be taking on the hike tomorrow. She could see Abby in the pack n play and smiled as she slipped the pacifier back in her mouth. She drifted off to sleep.

"We have the hike today, remember? So I wanted to get an early start and have a good breakfast. If you want, I can go eat breakfast and then bring you something back and you can continue to sleep for a bit. I'll just have Julie come over and keep an eye on you, okay?"

Sarah cooed to Abby, then picked up the pacifier and rubbed it against her mouth.

"And try to wet your diaper. Mama doesn't want to waste diapers and it would be a shame for your diaper to be dry when I took it off. Of course, if you're still dry by the time we go on our hike, you could wear your diaper until we get back."

• Like 1

Sarah smiled at Abby. There was a knock on the door and Sarah let Julie in.

"Can you keep an eye on the baby while I go get my breakfast? I'll bring her something back when I'm done. I told her she could sleep in, but she needs to have a wet diaper."

"Sure no problem." Julie said.

"Thank you."

Sarah left the cabin and Julie came over to the pack n play. She smiled at Abby.

"How's mama's little cutie?" Julie cooed and tickled Abby's feet.