LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Standard in diapers

I was asked on line in private why I liked cloth diapers here was my answer.

There soft, warm, and can be very pleasurable to the male adult. I have been wearing for pleasure at home. I am not a adult baby or into infaintism, thats a turn off. I do love being in a warm double cloth diaper and plastic pants. Its better than getting an STD and I am safe. I also can relax from the effects of my CP and anxiety. This was posted at yahoo anonymously on the posted topic of wearing diapers, and is hard to find now not that I mind but, mention

5 hours ago, Cloth diaper Man said:

I was asked on line in private why I liked cloth diapers here was my answer.

There soft, warm, and can be very pleasurable to the male adult. I have been wearing for pleasure at home. I am not a adult baby or into infaintism, thats a turn off. I do love being in a warm double cloth diaper and plastic pants. Its better than getting an STD and I am safe. I also can relax from the effects of my CP and anxiety. This was posted at yahoo anonymously on the posted topic of wearing diapers, and is hard to find now not that I mind but, mention

AB was understood long before DL and on the whole it is called ABDL which at least associates them, if not joins them at the hip, and look at which is first. Even the ranks at DD are so arranged: Newborn, infant, toddler, bedwetter, then you end up with Diaper Pro and Diaper Royalty and you start at the Newbie NURSERY (although in earlier times, a nursery was generic for any childrens' quarters; see THE SOUND OF MUSIC). The Earlier pubs were Amber E;