LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where do trans folks go to find dates?

What's your experiences with dating apps? I would think it would be challenging. Also what about the opposite cis gender folks who feel attracted to transgendered. Asking for a friend. ;p

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2021 at 10:03 AM, BabyJune said:

That's easy--they go to Radio Shack so they can date someone's TRANS-sister.

While, no doubt, listeining to

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, Little Christine said:

While, no doubt, listeining to

Gosh !    ...   that brings back memories of hormone laced youth.

It must have been 1961;  ..  I hadn't even bought myself my first grown up rubber baby pants, which were white 'directoire style' by Klienerts.

I just use the same dating sites as everybody else, I dont go to datings site that are just for trans people. And its one of the first things on my profile. So most people i talk to already know it. One of the things i have trouble with are people whos first question are about my genitals wich is not something im oke with. I mean imagine the reaction you get from a cis woman when you ask about the size of her breast or a cis man the length of his peepee.

And for the people who are just trying to find a trans persone. Im fine with people trying to just find a trans persone, Like you like what you like you know. BUT its not something i like. Had talked with a cis woman who had a fantasy of having sex with a trans persone. Wasnt mad but i was looking for a relationship not a one night stand.

So in general my experince with datings app has been pretty bad?, Not becaus im trans but becaus i have trouble with properly with maintaining proper contact with some one.