LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi all! Babybear here..

Hi and welcome Baby-bear. Good for you and your mommy! Sounds like a good situation for you both, and finding yourself some appropriate furniture must be nice. All of us know, it's not always easy being an AB/DL, but getting to where you're at is super. Hope to see you round here some. That is,

3 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome Baby-bear. Good for you and your mommy! Sounds like a good situation for you both, and finding yourself some appropriate furniture must be nice. All of us know, it's not always easy being an AB/DL, but getting to where you're at is super. Hope to see you round here some. That is,

You are welcome Baby-bear. Good luck with the high chairs. I have always wanted to be able to build my own AB items, crib, changing table, highchair, maybe even a pottychair. Not that I will be potty trained anytime soon, but mommy might have some funny ideas. Circumstances do not allow for those dreams to be possible at the moment, but maybe some day? I know from my visions, I'd be able to craft them, I just need the place to do so. At least I can dress the part for now. Got lots of AB clothes for that.