LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would you say If some cloes to you found your diapers and plastic pants?

My wife knows, but my son lives on his own, I have at times thought about telling him, but I always chicken out. I have a spare bedroom set up, that I used to use as a electronics repair, for my own stuff. My son has been in there but before I added my extra bed covered in plastic, and my at present 20-30

Deny, deny, deny! There not mine, someone put them there, I'm keeping them for a friend, I think they were here before I ever got here, someone's playing a joke on me, it's a plant!!! Lol.

• 1 month later...

Ask them what they were doing snooping in my dresser and under my bed: Before I started cuffing or throwing them around; depending on how blatant it was and how pissed I was

I'd probably try to melt into the floor and disappear. There would be no reasonable explanation for me to give, and since I love working with children,

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If some one notices my diaper storage its not a problem I just explain I have a medical issue (OAB) and need diapers to manage it after 3 years of wearing I have accepted the fact that diapers are in my life and have gotten over the worry about some one seeing them or asking about them.

I'm not sure what I would say in the heat of the moment.  On one hand....the medical type diapers would be easy to explain away with claim of some type of medical condition.  However...the ABDL type ones would be most difficult.  I could say that I wear whatever works.....but it would get awkward really quick if they found the Princess Pink diapers.....

My roommate and I were really drunk one night and telling each other our deepest darkest secrets. He had some that I found shocking so I felt comfortable to tell him that sometimes I wear diapers for when my IBS gets bad and I told him that sometimes I went the bed. I didn’t show him my diapers but showed him my duffel bags where my diapers are, and told him that if anything were to happen to me, to throw those away. Lol, he never seemed to care, and it’s never come up in conversation since then. If someone else found my stash I would also interrogate them as to what they were doing in my room without my permission. Ultimately, an explanation would have to be given, and I’d say the same thing. As someone messes myself accidentally somewhat often, people could understand. 

Well... don't be afraid!

In 2017 I told my family and most of my friends, and my doctor.

It is hard, but: DON'T BE ASHAMED. There's just no need to be...

Being an AB/DL is something great, embrace it.

Not everybody will be cool about AB/DL, but you dont have to tell them exactly what that is, so pay close attention to peoples reactions to find out how far you can go.

And if you are as lucky as I am, you will get reactions like: "This is great, and no big deal. Have fun, there is nothing to be ashamed of!"

(My brother even suggested to me to go to http://lab.oratory.de/ when I visit him in Berlin.)

My mom also has no problem at all. Only my sister needed a moment to accept the fact, that I wear 24/7 for fun, and is fine with it.

• 4 weeks later...

My sister told my other sister. My sister saw my diapers in the laundry so I was busted. Little did I know this happened a long time ago. My sister that saw my diapers never said anything to me just kept to herself. Then one day my other sister told me my other sister told her yikes busted. Long story short when my other sister told me she was informed by my sister I kinda avoided the conversation but told her my aunt put me in diapers when I spent the night a long time ago when I was a child. That was pretty much end of conversation but it is true my love for diapers happened when I was about 6 years old and I haven't looked back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the truth and hopefully they understand. finding out someone is abdl is probably a lot like finding out someone is gay, lesbian, bi, etc.: the truth is they're still the same person today that they were yesterday, because yesterday they were gay (you just didn't know)