LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Cloth diaper Man

What would you say If some cloes to you found your diapers and plastic pants?

7 posts in this topic

What would you say if someone stumbled across your diaper stash even though you where quit abbot your diaper wearing?

My wife knows, but my son lives on his own, I have at times thought about telling him, but I always chicken out. I have a spare bedroom set up, that I used to use as a electronics repair, for my own stuff. My son has been in there but before I added my extra bed covered in plastic, and my at present 20-30 bags of diapers, and plastic pants stuffed animals and a couple dolls, as I have gotten deeper into my fetish, it would be harder to share with a family member that doesn't already know. 

If my son found my stash,,,,, I would play it by ear,,,,, not sure what I would say.

What could you say just man up and admit it I guess. But most my family knows I wear and some were relieved to  know it not a medical condition.

Deny, deny, deny! There not mine, someone put them there, I'm keeping them for a friend, I think they were here before I ever got here, someone's playing a joke on me, it's a plant!!! Lol. 

I'd say, "That'll teach you to stick your nose into my stuff", since mine are in my bedroom closet.

At my age, I don't really give a shiznit what people think.  I keep it private because it's my own private thing, and no one else needs to know (except for my wife).  But if someone finds out, oh well.......

Ask them what they were doing snooping in my dresser and under my bed: Before I started cuffing or throwing them around; depending on how blatant it was and how pissed I was

I'd probably try to melt into the floor and disappear. There would be no reasonable explanation for me to give, and since I love working with children, my interest in diapers would most likely be taken the wrong way.